"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

TW: Adventures Untold II

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Wildwing wrote:"Politics?" Najmah repeated incredulously. There were a number of things she had expected Aimarra to say. Calling Najmah a liar for one, asking why T'Sone became the way she did for another. But politics was not one of those things. Not by a longshot.
However, it somehow helped Najmah. Up until that point, she had been consumed by awful feelings of guilt that twisted her insides. But, maybe because she had been so thrown off, those feelings were gone now. Somehow, she even felt hopeful for the younger wolves in front of her.

"...I guess there might be a chance," Najmah softly stated, "I think that your birth parents sent you down that river to save your life, if T'Sone attacked your pack. But it's possible that they escaped either to the east or far south. Or maybe, if you're really lucky... Well, I guess luck has been on your side this whole time. It's good you came here when you did. T'Sone's pack was disbanded just a few days ago, so you won't have to be worried about getting captured or killed up here."

"That's a relief," Aimarra started with a content sigh. She looked to Najmah momentarily. "You said this.. T'Sone... that her pack was disbanded. Do you know a old member of her pack? Maybe they could be willing to help my brother and I."

32 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:"Politics?" Najmah repeated incredulously. There were a number of things she had expected Aimarra to say. Calling Najmah a liar for one, asking why T'Sone became the way she did for another. But politics was not one of those things. Not by a longshot.
However, it somehow helped Najmah. Up until that point, she had been consumed by awful feelings of guilt that twisted her insides. But, maybe because she had been so thrown off, those feelings were gone now. Somehow, she even felt hopeful for the younger wolves in front of her.

"...I guess there might be a chance," Najmah softly stated, "I think that your birth parents sent you down that river to save your life, if T'Sone attacked your pack. But it's possible that they escaped either to the east or far south. Or maybe, if you're really lucky... Well, I guess luck has been on your side this whole time. It's good you came here when you did. T'Sone's pack was disbanded just a few days ago, so you won't have to be worried about getting captured or killed up here."

"That's a relief," Aimarra started with a content sigh. She looked to Najmah momentarily. "You said this.. T'Sone... that her pack was disbanded. Do you know a old member of her pack? Maybe they could be willing to help my brother and I."
"Well... I guess so, ya," Najmah replied. She opened her muzzle and, after a beat, she shared the following information. "I mentioned a pack to the West. That pack is the rebel group that defected from T'Sone's, and are the reason... well, one of the reasons for the disbanding. If your parents are still alive, then that pack is your best chance for finding them."

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

33 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 am

Ruki

Wolf
Aimarra's tail wagged slightly. "C-can you take us there?" Aimarra was starting to relax around the she-wolf, her voice was softer and she was less stiff.

34 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah's breath hitched in her throat. She seemed to struggle to agree, but finally, "Ya. Ya, I can do that." She said this with a dip of her head. "I can take you to their territory, and from there it would be a matter of finding a patrol to take you to their camp. Just tell them about your situation, and they should take you in. They're good-hearted wolves, so..."

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

35 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Aimarra nodded. "Thank you.. you're too kind." She rested her head on the back of her sleeping brother. "I suppose we should get some rest now."

36 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah chuckled and rested her head on her paws.
"...I'm really not," she replied, "You've just somehow managed to stay an my good side."

Thank you for not asking to questions people usually do, she continued mentally. But she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"My name is Najmah, by the way."

37 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Ruki

Wolf
"Aimarra," the she-wolf said, glancing up at the other wolf. As have you, Najmah.

"My brother here is... well everyone back home calls him Moon. Or Moonpelt. Either one will work."

38 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:01 am

Wildwing

Admin
"I can see why," Najmah a huffed with a smile. And that would be the last thing she said that night if there was nothing left for Aimarra to say.

39 Re: TW: Adventures Untold II on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Ruki

Wolf
((Aimarra: I got nothin' homegirl))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum