"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 24]

91 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 28, 2017 3:28 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Mirth-y late Birthday lol (again)

92 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Heya guys! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Wacko

And Eco, loved that you used the Naji emoji Lol

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

93 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Hey Wild! Wacko

94 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey Jay! Wacko

Oh! Have you gotten Undertale yet?

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

95 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin

96 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon May 29, 2017 12:55 am

Wildwing

Admin

97 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue May 30, 2017 6:57 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Hi everyone.

98 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue May 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Whoa that is the most normal hello you've ever ever posted. What's up? Are you okay?? You're not dying are you?!?! *tackle hugs* ECO NOOOO!!! T.T

99 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue May 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
In all seriousness, are you okay?

100 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 31, 2017 6:02 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Yeah xD I'm okay. Razz Thanks for your concern though cx

101 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Ruki

Wolf
That awkward moment when you wanted a secretary bird character in the Pridelands RP but you put harpy eagle and you can't face your shame 

I coulda had legs for days man

102 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:28 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
You know you're dying when the universe visits you in a dream to tell you but the dream is cut off by an angel waking you up telling you to follow them.

103 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 am

Jaycrow

Hawk
XD what?!

104 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Well poo. I had a really amazing dream that we all hung out on skype and played minecraft and rp'd and everything...then I woke up and was sad.

105 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:That awkward moment when you wanted a secretary bird character in the Pridelands RP but you put harpy eagle and you can't face your shame 

What the heck? XD Oh my gosh, I am laughing! I mean, it looks great! But I've never seen anything like it before Lol

106 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Earth's Eco wrote:Well poo. I had a really amazing dream that we all hung out on skype and played minecraft and rp'd and everything...then I woke up and was sad.
Aaaw! Don't worry, we can do that today! ^.^

107 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:That awkward moment when you wanted a secretary bird character in the Pridelands RP but you put harpy eagle and you can't face your shame 

What the heck? XD Oh my gosh, I am laughing! I mean, it looks great! But I've never seen anything like it before Lol

They're snake murderers, it's all they do

108 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh, imagine if Rinka had those on her side, but Phoenix sized! Dragons are snake-like after all!

Wait hold on, is that the Harpy or the Secretary bird? I reread your post and I think I may have read it wrong. Is the bird in the picture what you were going for, or the bird you accidentally created?

109 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:Oh, imagine if Rinka had those on her side, but Phoenix sized! Dragons are snake-like after all!

Wait hold on, is that the Harpy or the Secretary bird? I reread your post and I think I may have read it wrong. Is the bird in the picture what you were going for, or the bird you accidentally created?

I was thinking Secretarybird and my brain typed Harpy Eagle Razz
Just pretend I said Secretarybird all along then Razz

110 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Oh, imagine if Rinka had those on her side, but Phoenix sized! Dragons are snake-like after all!

I was thinking Secretarybird and my brain typed Harpy Eagle Razz
Just pretend I said Secretarybird all along then Razz
Will do! *salutes*

And now that I think about it, I think I've actually read about the secretary bird when I was younger. Something about it feels familiar. I kinda like it!

111 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Heeeeey

112 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hello!

113 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Heyooooo what's up?

114 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Nothin' much! ^.^ How ya doin'?

115 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
I'm doin' well. Just got back from Florida with a wicked sunburn. How about you?

116 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Conversation 5 Min Ago:

*sitting on the couch typing with Ruki*  Love 

Brain: Wow she's so pretty! Look how she glows! Tell her she looks nice!

What I ended up saying: ..... I like your skin. 

Lol Lol Lol Blush Blush Blush  *facepalm*

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

117 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*dying of laughter in the background*

Finnican: *slow clapping it out* Wow Jay. Just woooow. So smooth! Lol

Fayru: Says the one who complimented Syrune on her pupils.

Najmah: *SNORK* "Hey Syrune! I like your pupils! Your eye color is nice, but dang! Those pupils!" XD

Finnican: I DID NOT- Blush Blush Blush

118 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Jaystep

Admin
LOL, way to go Fin! Lol 

Alrighty guys, Ruki and I need to get to bed, she has to work at 6 AM. I'll see you guys later! Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

119 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alrighty, see ya! Glad I got to see you guys today! Have a good night! Smile

120 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:20 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol.

Yerp I'm dead.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum