A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 28]

781 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Posted RP! Now I've got to go, because tomorrow is going to be torture. And I'm not talking about wisdom teeth. I'm talking about having to wake up so freaking early in the morning DX
Lol, see ya! And good luck!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

782 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 am

Wildwing

Thank you!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." <-Look to The Rifts

#themoonisbeautiful

783 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

Jaycrow

Wolf
Have a good night's sleep. :3

784 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:54 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
I am a banana

785 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Happy birthday Jaycrow! Very Happy

786 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:05 am

Jaycrow

Wolf
Hellllllo!

787 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:05 am

Jaycrow

Wolf
And thank you! ^.^

788 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Jaycrow

Wolf
You know, when I think of Drathema, I can't help but think of this super intimidating bird who is really nice and loyal, but is unapproachable and can't take a sarcastic joke without thinking it is serious. XD

789 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Wildwing

I like it XD

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

#themoonisbeautiful

790 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:54 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
You always have such perfect grammar, my lord Jaystep. And your spelling is impeccable as usual.

791 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@The Great Random Member wrote:You always have such perfect grammar, my lord Jaystep. And your spelling is impeccable as usual.
Why thank you. I do always endeavor to try!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

792 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:02 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Ah, I miss my days as an all-powerful being... Razz Hope you're enjoying yours, Jay Wink

793 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Wildwing

Rinka: Shocked Hold on! It's been literally four years-four YEARS! TYRIN!! *tackle hugs Tyrin* T.T *sobbing* It's literally been four years since we've spoken to each other....

#themoonisbeautiful

794 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Rinka: Shocked Hold on! It's been literally four years-four YEARS! TYRIN!! *tackle hugs Tyrin* T.T *sobbing* It's literally been four years since we've spoken to each other....
Tyrin: *hugs* *sobbing* ...... they did this! *glares at Jay and Wild* They did this to us! With their jobs and their lives and their awkwardness Mad Mad Mad ..... *hands Rinka one of his swords*

795 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Wildwing

Awkwardness?! What's that supposed to-!

Rinka: *eyes flash murderously* *accepts the sword and slowly turns on Wild and Jay*

Shocked EVERY WRITER FOR THEMSELVES!! *runs*

#themoonisbeautiful

796 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Jaycrow

Wolf
WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!

797 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Jaycrow wrote:WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!
IDONTKNOWWHYDONTYOUFINDOUT!!! *pushes Crow towards birds and runs* 

Tyrin: *battle screetch* YYYYAAAAAAAAAA! *charges at Crow*

798 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Jaycrow

Wolf
*widens my eyes and tries to turn back to you in question before suddenly hearing Tyrin's screech as he ran at me* AH WHA-WHAT DID I DO?! PLEASEDONTHURTME!! *nearly trips in trying to catch up to Jay* JAY WAIT UP!!

799 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:53 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Silence: Yeah, Eco... you should probably run with them. I can't protect you much against those two.

O.o
/poofs in could of smoke/

800 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:41 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER.

801 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:42 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger

802 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Wildwing

#themoonisbeautiful

803 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 am

Jaystep

Admin
Bye bye Rinka! 

Beautiful.

804 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Wildwing

I'm going to let the Phoenix have a chance to introduce themselves. Then when we're all ready, we can time skip to when Rinka gets there

#themoonisbeautiful

805 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
ohai jay how's it going

806 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:01 am

Jaystep

Admin
@The Great Random Member wrote:ohai jay how's it going
Good, man! I was just thinking of writing something for Kale's Tales, but I'm not sure because I like the idea so much I might just try and use it in the plot XD

807 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:03 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
lol nice

I'm trynna find the motivation to create a character for a 1x1 medieval fantasy RP i'm starting as soon as I can make this dang charrie... xD

808 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:04 am

Jaystep

Admin
@The Great Random Member wrote:lol nice

I'm trynna find the motivation to create a character for a 1x1 medieval fantasy RP i'm starting as soon as I can make this dang charrie... xD
Lol Good luck with the character!

809 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:13 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
does it make up for my lack of posts that I have created so many topics? lol

810 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:16 am

Jaystep

Admin
@The Great Random Member wrote:does it make up for my lack of posts that I have created so many topics? lol
Yes XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum