"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

691 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:27 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
/facewall/

692 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Spoiler:
Rinka: I hate dragons to the very core of my being.

Rinka: *sees Agathar's sons*

Rinka: *gasp*

Rinka: babiiiiiiieeeeeessss~! *wide teary sparkly eyes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Najmah: *being grump grump* *walks into the bathroom for no reason*

Najmah: *confused at chirping noises coming from bathtub* What the crud?

Najmah: *looks in to see hawk hatchlings scrabbling at tub walls*

Najmah: …….. *wide teary sparkly eyes*

-later-

Wild: *finds Najmah laying in bathtub with hatchlings crawling all over her*

Najmah: I am their mother now.

Wild: *dying of laughter* 

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

693 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Drellan: *with the voice of Patrick Warburton* Najmah! Hey! Good to see ya. One question though, what's with all the bird-kids?

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

694 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: O_O *drawn out snort* *bursts out laughing* Dr-Drellan, what th-the-?! XD

'Bird-kids': *snuggled up in Najmah's fur chirping softly and sleeping*

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

695 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(I'm on my way to a shooting range with my family, so I can't do serious rp atm. And oh my goodness, you actually did it XD)

696 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:(I'm on my way to a shooting range with my family, so I can't do serious rp atm. And oh my goodness, you actually did it XD)
XD Have fun at the range! Lol And of course I did it! Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

697 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Drellan: *with the voice of Patrick Warburton* Najmah! Hey! Good to see ya. One question though, what's with all the bird-kids?

@Wildwing wrote:Najmah: O_O *drawn out snort* *bursts out laughing* Dr-Drellan, what th-the-?! XD

'Bird-kids': *snuggled up in Najmah's fur chirping softly and sleeping*

Oh that's where the multiple quote button went! XD

698 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:02 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
/enters in cloud of smoke/

Rawr.

699 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Ruki

Wolf
So urm I voice casted my characters ... this is all canon BTW

Moonpelt - Markiplier
Naraa - Laura Bailey (World of Warcraft)
Korra - Josh Keaton (World of Warcraft, Spectacular Spiderman)
Khiarra - Luci Pohl (Overwatch)
Thallus - Travis Willingham (World of Warcraft, Halo)
Kul'Hani - Keith David (Halo)
Velyria - Rachel Weisz (Saphira from that Eragon movie we don't talk about)
Illydia - Genevieve O'Reilly (Star Wars, Overwatch)
Ki - Patty Mattson (World of Warcraft)
Rheija - Danai Gurira (The Walking Dead)
Rehema - Alexstrazsa from Heroes of the Storm but I can't find her name ;^;

700 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Ruki

Wolf
I have a new character for the RP her name is Shiva and she is a Bengal Tiger and she is wonderful and a warrior goddess and the ultimate mom friend and she is good and pure and nothing can hurt her or take her from me

701 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Is it weird that when I read Ruki's posts I heard her voice? O.o

702 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
I feel like Silence would be voiced by Morgan Freeman Lol

703 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Ruki

Wolf
I think everyone does that or we're the odd ones that do  Lol

(( With each others voices I mean lol ))

704 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@The Great Random Member wrote:I feel like Silence would be voiced by Morgan Freeman Lol
 Or Dalkota

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum