"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 23 of 24]

661 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
writer's block XD Sad

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

662 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
fooodd

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

663 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
ice creeeaamm...

664 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
cheeeeese caaaaaake!! Crying

665 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:01 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
/Hugs Wild/

666 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Yo

667 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*hugs back* I really want junk food Lol

668 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
https://www.twitch.tv/wingsofthewild

alright guys! Come help me configure my audio settings and what not for this test stream! XD

669 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I'm home! Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

670 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:19 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Forking Forks and Spoons

671 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
I'm just wondering why the heck my signature is the only one that doesn't show up for guests...

672 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:26 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Wait, scratch that. Only Admin signatures show for guests. So, if you aren't logged in, Wild's and Jay's will show, but not anyone else's.

673 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*stumbles through the door* WEL- *trips* *somersault's out of it* WELC- *tries to stand back up, but falls back onto toosh* ...WELCOME HOME JAY AND RUKI!! Wacko

*stage whisper* Hey, where's the confetti??

Rinka, Finnican: *rush in carrying Fayru above them while she's reading a book* WELCOMEHOMEEVERYTHING'SFINE! *speed out through another door*

*panicked yells coming from room birds just fled*

Najmah and Rose: *spring out, slam door behind them, then holds it closed*

Rose: WELCOME HOME RUKI AND JAY!!//Najmah: WILDGETYOURBEHINDOVERHEREANDHELPUS!!

*something bangs violently into the door on the other side*

...Well this was a massive fail. XP

674 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior

I am the second episode in on Season 4 and the directors are jerks. They are horrible, horrible jerks. I love them to death, but they are just... ERGH!

675 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I forgive them, but they are still jerks.

676 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Can you guess the ship that I paired this song with?? : What Hurts the Most ~ Cascada (Slow)

I need an AU RP stat

677 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:Can you guess the ship that I paired this song with?? : What Hurts the Most ~ Cascada (Slow)

I need an AU RP stat
Tyrin x Khiarra?

Kale x Rinka?

Pike x Rose?

Finnican x Finnican?

Korra x Najmah?

Am I even close with those last four? XD

678 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:Can you guess the ship that I paired this song with?? : What Hurts the Most ~ Cascada (Slow)

I need an AU RP stat
Tyrin x Khiarra?

Kale x Rinka?

Pike x Rose?

Finnican x Finnican?

Korra x Najmah?

Finnican x Finnican is my OTP man

but in seriousness you do have it up there Razz

679 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

I need an AU RP stat
Tyrin x Khiarra?

Kale x Rinka?

Pike x Rose?

Finnican x Finnican?

Korra x Najmah?

Heck ya! Same here dude! XD

But it's definitely Tyrin x Khiarra, isn't it? That's my only serious guess, the rest I was joking about Lol

680 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

I need an AU RP stat
Tyrin x Khiarra?

Kale x Rinka?

Pike x Rose?

Finnican x Finnican?

Korra x Najmah?

But it's definitely Tyrin x Khiarra, isn't it? That's my only serious guess, the rest I was joking about Lol

Ding ding! You're a winner!

Here's your prize *hands over a stumpy wooden pencil that's been sharpened beyond use*

681 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

I need an AU RP stat
Tyrin x Khiarra?

Kale x Rinka?

Pike x Rose?

Finnican x Finnican?

Korra x Najmah?

Ding ding! You're a winner!

Here's your prize *hands over a stumpy wooden pencil that's been sharpened beyond use*
*stares down at pencil*

. . .

*holds it up dramatically and cheers* Ya!! I won!! Wacko

682 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
What's this? I actually posted RP! Wacko

683 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Yay! Plot!!

Myths and Magic is still dead tho.... I think we're waiting on Jay

684 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*shrugs* I know I'm waiting on Eco since his character took Dia away Lol

685 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
*arrives in a plume of shadowy, writhing magic* 

Sup. Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

686 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
O.O Whoa, dude! Sweet entrance! Wacko I just got home from campfire fun with my family! How about you? How was your trip? Very Happy

687 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Ruki

Wolf
01001100 01101001 01100110 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01111010 01100101 01110010 01101111 01100101 01110011

688 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
01000001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100

689 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Ruki

Wolf
01011001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110100 01110010 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000101 01111000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110001 01110101 01101001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110010 01101011 01110011 00100000 00111010 01010000 00100000

690 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum