"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 23]

631 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:54 am

Wildwing

Admin
What, why didn't they-?.... *exasperated sigh* Your work, honestly! XP

Anyway, alrighty! Have a good day at work and see ya later!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

632 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:42 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
O.o

633 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
O_O

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

634 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
GUYS IT'S SNOWING. IT'S ONLY SEPTEMBER I'M NOT READY TO DRIVE IN IT WITH MY OLD CAR AAAAHHHHH  TT.TT

635 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:GUYS IT'S SNOWING. IT'S ONLY SEPTEMBER I'M NOT READY TO DRIVE IN IT WITH MY OLD CAR AAAAHHHHH  TT.TT
.... It's 93 degrees here

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

636 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
... *packs up and summons Phoenix Rinka* Missouri, here I come!

Najmah: Hey, you can't leave!! What about school and work?! *pulling Wild off while Wild struggles to climb on Rinka's back*

Rinka: *-.-' while Wild and Najmah are fighting*

637 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I have a guest room! XD

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

638 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Perfect! I'll see you guys in a few! XD

Najmah: You dummy, if you can take Rinka to Missouri, then you can take her to work!

*freezes* O.O

Rinka: O.O Holy... Najmah has a point.

Najmah: Why the heck did you say my name like that? Evil or Very Mad

639 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I usually just ride Drellan to work! 

640 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Nice!

Najmah: You still owe him payment for last week's transport.

641 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:43 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Meanwhile I have a headache X.x

642 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Aaww... *hands over painkillers and pats head*

643 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
:/
Better now tho!

644 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Woah. XD lots of changes around here.

645 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Jaycrow wrote:Woah. XD lots of changes around here.
You've been off for a month XD

646 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
True. XD it's been awhile. I'll be on for a few more minutes before I have to run to the cafeteria and eat. I'm just about constantly at this college. D:

647 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
How are y'all?!

648 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Jaycrow wrote:How are y'all?!
Exhausted. Almost done with my 15 days straight with no days off...

649 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Every day is a constant grind...I can feel you dude

650 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:40 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Demitraeus Laeichstovaer Ghannamoore Dehlfvaen'Terraenoech!

651 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Jaystep

Hey hook me up with a forum for Myths and Magic called Josh's Bestiary so I can add the canon species in the RP to give people some reference to the madness of creatures in my universe lol

652 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
{"coordinateScale":684.412,"heightScale":684.412,"lowerLimitScale":512.0,"upperLimitScale":512.0,"depthNoiseScaleX":200.0,"depthNoiseScaleZ":200.0,"depthNoiseScaleExponent":0.5,"mainNoiseScaleX":1800.0,"mainNoiseScaleY":5000.0,"mainNoiseScaleZ":1800.0,"baseSize":8.5,"stretchY":9.876,"biomeDepthWeight":1.0,"biomeDepthOffset":0.5,"biomeScaleWeight":2.0,"biomeScaleOffset":0.5,"seaLevel":63,"useCaves":true,"useDungeons":true,"dungeonChance":347,"useStrongholds":true,"useVillages":true,"useMineShafts":true,"useTemples":true,"useMonuments":true,"useRavines":true,"useWaterLakes":false,"waterLakeChance":1,"useLavaLakes":false,"lavaLakeChance":10,"useLavaOceans":false,"fixedBiome":-1,"biomeSize":4,"riverSize":4,"dirtSize":32,"dirtCount":1,"dirtMinHeight":0,"dirtMaxHeight":256,"gravelSize":32,"gravelCount":3,"gravelMinHeight":0,"gravelMaxHeight":256,"graniteSize":32,"graniteCount":8,"graniteMinHeight":0,"graniteMaxHeight":255,"dioriteSize":32,"dioriteCount":12,"dioriteMinHeight":0,"dioriteMaxHeight":255,"andesiteSize":32,"andesiteCount":14,"andesiteMinHeight":0,"andesiteMaxHeight":255,"coalSize":16,"coalCount":24,"coalMinHeight":0,"coalMaxHeight":128,"ironSize":10,"ironCount":26,"ironMinHeight":0,"ironMaxHeight":64,"goldSize":10,"goldCount":12,"goldMinHeight":0,"goldMaxHeight":32,"redstoneSize":8,"redstoneCount":16,"redstoneMinHeight":0,"redstoneMaxHeight":16,"diamondSize":8,"diamondCount":3,"diamondMinHeight":0,"diamondMaxHeight":16,"lapisSize":10,"lapisCount":5,"lapisCenterHeight":21,"lapisSpread":16}

653 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:19 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Notepad++ 7.3.3 bug-fixs & enhancements:

1. Fix CIA Hacking Notepad++ issue (https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26968090.html).
2. Fix mouse wheel to task list scroll crash bug.
3. Fix flickering issue while switching back after modifying or deleting a document from outside.
4. Support Motorola S-Record, Intel and Tektronix extended hex file formats.
5. Improve multi-line tab: maintaining the selected tab position.
6. Fix add char into word char list bug.
7. Add Shift+Enter in Find dialog for searching in the opposite direction.
8. Fix a regression that delimiter settings is not retained correctely.
9. Add clear command button in shortcut mapper.
10. Enhancement: file extension supported in Load/Save Session dialog if a session file extension is set.

Included plugins:

1. NppExport v0.2.8 (32-bit x86 only)
2. Plugin Manager 1.3.5 (32-bit x86 only)
3. Converter 4.2
4. Mime Tool 2.1

Updater (Installer only):

* WinGup v4.1

654 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:31 am

Jaycrow

Hawk
?

655 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:57 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol

don't mind me

im just a troll

don't feed the trolls.

/insert troll face here/

656 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm ready for a livestream! Very Happy

657 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Bestiary Entry

Species : Draconequus
(drah-KON-eh-kwis)
Diet : Omnivore
Temperament : Unpredictable

The draconequus is a funny creature.They are Frankensteins of nature, made up of different parts of different beasts. The one I encountered had the head of a deer, the body of a bear, the front legs of a lion, the back legs of a horse, the wings of an eagle, and the tail of a crocodile... for example. Females of the species tend to be larger than males, but have better temperaments than them. The females tend to be curious about you, wanting to sniff and play(?) with you moreso than anything but do have their aggressive tendencies. The males are extremely volatile. Do not attempt contact with an adult male without proper protection, sedatives, or alone. The draconequus is a fascinating creature and I wish to learn more about them. There are no reported cases of a domesticated draconequus but some do tend to bond with humans, babying and pampering them like a human would a cat or dog... perhaps they think that we're the pets?

658 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

Jaystep

Admin
This will be my last post for a while, we started off on our trip and we'll be back Tuesday! You guys have fun and I'll see you all in a week!

659 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
The Draconequus look cool Ruki! I can't wait until they're introduced in RP! Dia can even be one of their "pets" XD

Anyway, have fun on your trip guys! Be safe!

And now I need to work up my motivation for RP, lol! I'm here for half an hour today, so let's see...

660 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
My brain said yes, but my fingers said no. I'll try again when I get back from work. But this time on a notebook. That usually helps!

And Eco, I still want to RP that magical stuff with you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum