"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

601 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Very Happy

602 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:09 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Coding sucks and idk why I keep doing it Lol

603 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:37 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
I find it rather amusing in a way that this site is literally just us 6, like, I feel that we post knowing that we're the only ones looking xD

604 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:38 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
and as soon as I say that I see that there's 9 guests online O.o

605 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:43 am

Jaystep

Admin
I stood amidst the salt and smoke
Where the cinders met the sea
Waves of ice-rain lashed the burning grass
And above, the lights they danced for me
A shimmer of stars in the moon-bathed sand
The only place left for me to flee
One foot sodden, the other scorched
I knew the end had come to be
Two chaotic, beautiful forces
Pulled my spirit high so that I could see
Not two wonders of the world that night
But my soul, unleashed made three

#TheBoredPoet

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

606 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:16 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
O.o

607 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:I stood amidst the salt and smoke
Where the cinders met the sea
Waves of ice-rain lashed the burning grass
And above, the lights they danced for me
A shimmer of stars in the moon-bathed sand
The only place left for me to flee
One foot sodden, the other scorched
I knew the end had come to be
Two chaotic, beautiful forces
Pulled my spirit high so that I could see
Not two wonders of the world that night
But my soul, unleashed made three

#TheBoredPoet
Ooh, I feel like this would be a good prompt for a short ambiguous comic!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

608 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Anyway, here for half an hour! As I mentioned sometime to someone (I don't remember when or who XD) I'm going into work a couple hours early on Tuesdays and Thursdays since I don't have school on those days. I would have been here sooner, but I slept in XP So I'm just here while working on an assignment before I head out!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

609 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:22 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
WILD! /tacklehugs/

610 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
The Great Random Member wrote:WILD! /tacklehugs/
ECO! *hugs and spins Eco around* XD

611 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:25 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
omg so I've rediscovered my love for writing

who wants to RP?!

612 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh no! I literally only 4 minutes left before I have to go! Otherwise I would! But quick! Use your motivation to write something, and hopefully Jay, Ruki, Silv, or Crow can hop on to RP with you!

613 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:31 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
xD all good! *storms off in a whirlwind of inspiration*

Eco's departed spirit: Wiiiiild...Gooooodbyeeeeee...

614 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Byyyyyyyyeeeeee~ Sad But I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow after school! See you later! Very Happy

615 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Yesterday at 1:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Manik: Imagine if someone handed you a box full of all the items you've lost throughout your life time.

Juryoku: Oh wow! My childhood innocence! Thanks for finding this.

Kale: My will to live! I haven't seen this in years!

Khiarra: I knew I lost that potential somewhere!

Najmah: Mental stability, my old friend!

Manik: Guys, could you lighten up a little?

(Original Source: Pinterest and Tumblr. This is like a meme, so I don't know where it originated from XD )

616 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Yesterday at 8:48 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum