"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

571 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Drellan : Moonpelt you're full of *expletive* you know that?

Moonpelt : Actually I'm full of chicken nuggets, I just ate lunch OwO

572 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:11 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Darnit Jay where's my like post button?!

573 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

Jaystep

Admin
The Great Random Member wrote:[.fliph]text here[./fliph]

Without the dots @Wildwing
Also Jay I used the scroll tag to make it scroll, it's still the same size xD
But question, could we have better support for advanced HTML/BBCode tags? Like divs and spans and such?
Regardless, lol it should auto scroll if it gets too big XP 

And what do you mean by better support? You mean adapting them so we can use them at all? I mean... I don't see why not, but I also think it's a lot of coding for something people would probably never use. I'll keep it on my list but I'm probably not going to divert full time on it anytime soon. *shrug* I think sigs are fine like they are

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

574 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:04 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Well, usable in posts as well xD

divs and spans make formatting posts a lot easier and you can make really pretty stuff Very Happy

575 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Undertale, part 2 begins now! Very Happy

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

576 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 am

Jaystep

Admin
Alright, put the pitchforks down! I can see you sharpening those knives! >.> 

Yes, I have completely changed every single button to a lifeless, sometimes obscure plain black symbol. In some places, this looks really cool. It's sleek and modern, and much higher res than the old buttons. Some of these are staying and some are not! I have put these here as a placeholder while I work on designing an entirely custom The Wild themed set of buttons and icons. Anyone is welcome to help with this, and I'll have some examples to show you soon. The reason I changed them all now was to highlight which areas we want changed and which we don't. I want to start a conversation about how we can really personalize the site!

If anyone is having trouble with the new buttons, there is a guide at the bottom of every topic/page that explains most of the new buttons. The ones in each individual post have changed looks, but not location. Everything is still in the same place if you're having trouble figuring things out.

577 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 am

Jaystep

Admin
Also we still need a real banner Lol

578 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:24 am

Jaystep

Admin
Oh and I deleted the News section because it was worthless, and I started some basic coding on a like button for Earth (still not ready yet, this is gonna be a project)

579 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 am

Jaystep

Admin
Once we get the site cleaned up with some fancy icons, the categories better sorted, the real banner up, and a few more RP's started-- we'll begin recruiting again. I'll re-connect us to the old Forumotion servers, re-connect the link back to the google-search database, and put us back on the map. I'll also be booting back up all the old social media profiles, posting more Vlogs to the Youtube channel, and connecting us to social media. I can't wait to see this place moving again! Imagine the stories we've missed in the shadows... Time to step back out into the light, friends.

580 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 am

Jaystep

Admin
And don't worry, when the new members get here the original crew will all be getting special titles and a few other things to tell you apart from the newbies. I'm thinking of a concept for some kind of character hall of fame or something. A banner or something on the site that memorializes the main characters of the original crew, maybe. I also like the idea of our text color being slightly different, so if we get any angry 10yr olds or something that want to go crazy with plot or mouth off, we'll have that "air of respect" about our posts. XD For instance if we posted in gold people would know "okay, this must be a post very important to the core story" or "uh-oh, awesomeSaUcE32 just got told to calm down by an admin, I know that because it was all in gold and therefore because it's different I feel compelled to listen"

581 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:52 am

Jaystep

Admin
And if you're wondering why this would be necessary, I'd like to get to 100 members over the next year. Lol You'll definitely want to stand out.

582 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:37 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Oh SNAP!

Too many things! Too many thoughts! Can't words! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

/tacklehugs Jay/

583 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Jaystep

Admin
The Great Random Member wrote:Oh SNAP!

Too many things! Too many thoughts! Can't words! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

/tacklehugs Jay/
I'm gonna take that as a positive sign XD

584 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Jaystep

Admin
One other thing, as you may have seen by now the advertisements and Forumotion logos are back up...

I'll just be completely honest rather than try to make excuses, I had some emergency financial stuff come up IRL and had to stop funding the ads and copyrights temporarily, but I promise this will be back to normal by the end of the month. Smile

585 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Running an entire website, holding copyrights, and coding changes to the HTML as well as funding an AD blockout is expensive y'all XP 

But I love you guys, you're worth it XD

Think you guys can deal with ads and Forumotion overlords for 3 weeks while the ol' Jaystep funds a trip? Lol

586 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
You may see a rusty alpha version of the like button floating out there... press it at your own risk XD

totally using you all as test subjects

587 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
/hits like button/
/gets redirected to same page/
/like button is now gone/

Huh. Neat.

588 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:14 am

Jaystep

Admin
The Great Random Member wrote:/hits like button/
/gets redirected to same page/
/like button is now gone/

Huh. Neat.
*sketches primitive drawings of the situation on clipboard* mmhmm.

589 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 am

Wildwing

Admin
Oh boy, so much happening! I can't write it all! I feel like we need to have a Skype chat about this ya'll! XD

I like the new black buttons! I especially love the paper airplane! It's so cute!

And a hundred people, huh? I'll be honest, the thought of a whole bunch of new people on our site scares me. But at the same time, I could lord over them all as Queen Rinka~  Mellow

I will reply to everything else later. I've had a long day and need sleep XP So this was my check-in! Good night everyone! Sweet dreams!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

590 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Alrighty Wild xD G'night!

591 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 am

Ruki

Wolf
I don'i like these new buttons OML this doesn't feel right

592 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
..and I can't like that post...

JAY!

593 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ruki wrote:I don'i like these new buttons OML this doesn't feel right

Fantastic use of that GIF XD

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

594 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey! So anyone want to Skype for a bit? Wacko

595 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
RIP. I was asleep xD

596 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yo! Just got off of work! I'm headin' home now and will be up for a bit after I take a shower!

597 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:56 am

Jaystep

Admin
Dunno if anyone is still on, but I have to stay up till morning tonight, so I'll be here. Smile

598 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:56 am

Wildwing

Admin
JAY GET YOUR TAIL FEATHERS ON SKYPEASDKLJADB;LIHGA;OWIEGJZFD;LKGHQPOW4IGHSDPOIGHQ43OITH[e80igh[49H490tufEWD(0fuhyjtq4R30[YHT

599 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 am

Jaystep

Admin
Chill! Chill! I'm  on my way home from work! XD

600 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 am

Wildwing

Admin
XDXDXD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum