"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 21]

541 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Jaystep

Admin
And I tried out Horizon: Zero Dawn....

*swoon* New fav.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

542 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I'm glad you're okay! XD

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

543 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Thanks! XD I'm glad you and Ruki are safely out of the way of everything!

I'm worried about all the people on the Caribbean Islands though. The Hurricane is going to plow right through them, and it looks like it's going to be bad.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

544 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Thanks! XD I'm glad you and Ruki are safely out of the way of everything!

I'm worried about all the people on the Caribbean Islands though. The Hurricane is going to plow right through them, and it looks like it's going to be bad.
Sad

545 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, I am home and hopping over to my computer to RP

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

546 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Alright, I am home and hopping over to my computer to RP
Okay, sweet!

547 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hold on I've got to take care of something real quick, and THEN I'll be RPing! XD

548 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Back! Now I'm ready!

549 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Okay, lol

550 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Wildwing

Admin
There was something specific I wanted to type for Najmah, but I can't remember it! Gah! >.< It'll come to mind eventually~

551 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:There was something specific I wanted to type for Najmah, but I can't remember it! Gah! >.< It'll come to mind eventually~
XP

552 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:12 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
typity type

553 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, I gtg to work! I'll be back later! This is getting intense~

Also, about the group Rinka called to stay with her: I've been thinking that during her time as Queen, she started a school to train people to defend themselves against shades. And that maybe she had a special class in a special location where she hand picked people herself to train with her Phoenix form so that one day there would be people in the kingdom who could actually handle themselves against foes much more powerful than them. (They'd have to work in teams of course, but maybe with years of training they'd be fine on their own?) So maybe the people Rinka called to stay with her are some of her students from this special class? What do you guys think? About that and the school and the class and whatnot?

I will see your replies when I get back!

554 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:20 am

Jaystep

Admin
Sorry! XD I was leaving for work at the same time and didn't have a chance to post, lol

That sounds really cool! I'm cool with that

555 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:41 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
/lowkey changes screenname/

556 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 am

Wildwing

Admin
O_O How in the world did you do that to your signature?

557 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:O_O How in the world did you do that to your signature?
Oh I put a thing in a long time ago that if you make it too big, it scrolls so you can still fit it. No limits! 

Didn't I tell anyone? Lol

558 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Can I just say I feel like I should go pray for forgiveness every time I make a Zarrock post? Lol

559 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Oh I put a thing in a long time ago that if you make it too big, it scrolls so you can still fit it. No limits! 

Well I didn't know! XD And what about the backwards text thing?
Jaystep wrote:Can I just say I feel like I should go pray for forgiveness every time I make a Zarrock post? Lol
You should. Go to your room and think about what you've done XD

Wait, didn't Tyrin turn into ash when he died? Rinka did see Agathar kill him, so I want to make sure this is still a thing before I have Rinka call Zarrock out or something, lol!

560 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Jaystep wrote:Can I just say I feel like I should go pray for forgiveness every time I make a Zarrock post? Lol

Wait, didn't Tyrin turn into ash when he died? Rinka did see Agathar kill him, so I want to make sure this is still a thing before I have Rinka call Zarrock out or something, lol!
Ah, I was basing this under the assumption that she didn't see it happening! You know, I would have known she saw it if you had made that post back in January of 2016 XD Lol

So let me edit history then for a sec and let's say he didn't immediately turn to ashes when he died, but when he came back to life he did. So there would have been at least a month Zarrock could have done what he did, and when it turned to ashes he probably just killed another hawk and replaced it just to keep the fear factor rolling.

561 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ah, I was basing this under the assumption that she didn't see it happening! You know, I would have known she saw it if you had made that post back in January of 2016 XD Lol

So let me edit history then for a sec and let's say he didn't immediately turn to ashes when he died, but when he came back to life he did. So there would have been at least a month Zarrock could have done what he did, and when it turned to ashes he probably just killed another hawk and replaced it just to keep the fear factor rolling.
Ya, okay, true XP

Alright! Or instead of killing another hawk, he could've used Na'thain?

By the way, did Zarrock leave the hatchlings he killed in Rinka's hollow? Because she definitely went back there while it was burning up, or collapsed or whatever

562 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ya, okay, true XP

By the way, did Zarrock leave the hatchlings he killed in Rinka's hollow? Because she definitely went back there while it was burning up, or collapsed or whatever
Oh! Y-yeah, that works too! Jeez, you're worse than me XD 

Yes, he left them there so if she went over to them she would notice the 2 missing ones

563 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Ya, okay, true XP

Oh! Y-yeah, that works too! Jeez, you're worse than me XD 

Yes, he left them there so if she went over to them she would notice the 2 missing ones
... <.< .... >.> ...... *scurries off*

Okay! That works!

564 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Poofing for like 5 min. Brb! Gotta pick up Riki from work!

565 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Kk! See you and 'Riki' back soon! XD

566 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Kk! See you and 'Riki' back soon! XD
Razz

567 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
This part would be a great place for other people to join in if you guys want! XD (I know Silv is busy with something specific for the week, but I think there will be plenty of chances for her to jump in afterwards!)

OOH, you know what I should do? I should create a whole bunch of characters with basic backgrounds who live in the city, so that if anyone is struggling with creating a new character, they could just pick one of these background characters and role with it!

568 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, headed to work! See ya!

569 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Everything autocorrects my name to "Riki" it's annoying lol

570 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[.fliph]text here[./fliph]

Without the dots @Wildwing
Also Jay I used the scroll tag to make it scroll, it's still the same size xD
But question, could we have better support for advanced HTML/BBCode tags? Like divs and spans and such?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum