"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

331 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Come on guys. It'll be fun.
Rinka: I'll bake the biscuits!

Rose: I'll bring the games! Wacko

Dude, we could totally pull good, clean pranks on random strangers! Wacko

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

Fayru: I'll bring some books.

Finnican: Arts and crafts FTW!!  Wacko
What? No, no, I was being sarcastic! Stay away! This is place is where they conceived the blueprints to Hell.
What? This is where they designed my home?

Okay, that was bad, sorry. But I couldn't resist Lol
Lol! Just because you become a demon until you fully wake up in the mornings doesn't mean you're literally the queen of the underworld! XD

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

332 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Ooh! Pie!  Smile
Rinka: See! Someone who appreciates pie! Here you go, Jay! *gives Jay the pie* *whispers* Please share with the others, including Eco? Smile
Will do! Unless it tatstes too good! Did you bake this yourself?  Wacko OMYGOSH that's so adorable!!!! Did you have a lil baker's hat- and lil gloves on your talons and a lil apron! AAAAAHHHHH SO CUTE!
Rinka: *flushing in embarrassment* W-Well-

SHE IS SO CUTE, HERE I HAVE PICTURES!! *takes out phone full of pictures of Rinka baking in her baking outfit and holds out for Jay to see*

Rinka: NO NO-AAAHH!! *buries face in wings* D-Drellan helps me sometimes, why don't you have pictures of him?!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

333 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

What? No, no, I was being sarcastic! Stay away! This is place is where they conceived the blueprints to Hell.

Lol! Just because you become a demon until you fully wake up in the mornings doesn't mean you're literally the queen of the underworld! XD
... *folds arms and pouts* You don't know that...

Finnican: Demon? Neutral

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

334 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

... *folds arms and pouts* You don't know that...

Finnican: Demon? Neutral
Oh I know.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

335 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Jaystep

Admin
HEEEEEEELLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEE 

I HATE THE DMV *hopeless sobbing*

336 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Two.

337 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*pats Jay's head* Sad

Rinka: *comes out of the kitchen with a cherry pie* I was bored, so I made another pie! ^.^

338 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
JAY CATCH! *throws a ball of nothing at Jay*

339 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Ruki

Wolf
*breaks through a window* DID SOMEONE SAY PIE!?

PLEASE HAVE KEY LIME

340 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Whoa, talk about timing! I just got off of work! XD And man, am I hungry for pie! Rinka- *looks over to Rinka and stops* o_o

Rinka: *surrounded by all kinds of pies, including key lime* *holding a pumpkin pie* ...I was stressed.

341 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:53 am

Ruki

Wolf
Stressed baking is best baking

*unhinges jaw like a python and eats the whole key lime pie*

342 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:*bounces in* ... *flops to the floor on face* *groans* ... *raises hand* You can pay me. Since this stinking real world operates on money and I need to save it for whatever future I have XP

Hey, maybe we could all switch characters for a little bit? Just for fun! XD It could be off-putting RP with either the current plot, future plot, past plot, or all new plot! But we're RPing someone else's charries (with their permission Lol )
I'm too broke to hire a woman of your talents. You should be paid like royalty for what you write.  Smile

Oh boy, that would be great-- if I could rp anything to begin with. *headdesk*
Okay, I was looking back through chat and I saw this, and I realized that for whatever reason I missed this post at the time it was posted. I swear I did not mean to ignore this! Which is why I'm saying right now, YOU ARE AWESOME AND TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!! C'MERE YOU! *bear hugs*

343 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:Stressed baking is best baking

*unhinges jaw like a python and eats the whole key lime pie*
Finnican: *screams a high-pitched, startled scream* affraid O_O

Rinka: *unfazed* I agree! And it really helps too! Smile

CONFETTI AND FIRECRACKERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!! Wacko

344 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Happy birthday Jay!!!!

345 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Silvo!! *waves* Wacko

346 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'll be on in about an hour!

347 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:04 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Meh, I guess I technically missed it xD But...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY! Very Happy

EDIT: HOLY COW FACE I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS POST 347 OMG DYING WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW

348 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:10 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
WILD

349 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:11 am

Wildwing

Admin
@Earth's Eco wrote:Meh, I guess I technically missed it xD But...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY! Very Happy

EDIT: HOLY COW FACE I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS IS POST 347 OMG DYING WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW
OH NICE!! Wacko

Sorry, I'll be a bit longer!

350 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:49 am

Wildwing

Admin
ECO

351 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

Wildwing

Admin
ECO COME BACK I'M HERE

352 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:51 am

Wildwing

Admin
ECO I HAVE VIRTUAL PIE

353 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:40 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
OMG I'M SO SORRY

354 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:40 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
I GOT SUPER DISTRACTED AND TOTALLY FORGOT TO CHECK BACK HERE X.x

355 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:56 am

Jaycrow

Hawk
OMG HAPPY LATEBIRTHDAY IM SO SORRY JAY!!! >~< I can't believe I forgot to get back on here to tell you that. :/

356 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
OMG WHY ARE WE ALL SCreaming- Lol XD

@Earth's Eco You're totally fine, lol! I was distracted too, so no worries! ^.^ BTW, I created an opening for Mark to join in the conversation in Myths and Magic if you wanna take that opportunity!

357 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:52 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
I posted in Myths and Magic finally xD Very Happy

IDK man...screaming is fun sometimes.

358 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 am

Wildwing

Admin
Ooh, I like that post Eco! Wacko I can't reply at the moment because I'm headed off in a few moments, but I'll bbl!

359 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Heya! It's been a while since the last Skype and Livestream party. I'm headed to the store now and will be back in about an hour, but if anyone's up for it, I'd like to Skype with you all! ^.^

360 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Heya! It's been a while since the last Skype and Livestream party. I'm headed to the store now and will be back in about an hour, but if anyone's up for it, I'd like to Skype with you all! ^.^
I'd love to! I just got off work so idk if you're still free now but I'm open the rest of the night!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum