"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 24]

301 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

avatar
Bear
I can only say I'm glad I'm only 17 x.x Pretty sure I won't survive being an adult.

But guess what?? I finally dyed my hair. It's not exactly what I wanted since it's the first time we ever did it, and I'm going to have it redone in a week or two since the color isn't right (it was supposed to be bright blue but instead came out as like sea foam teal which is still pretty tho) and it's got some brown streaks in it too since the dye just didn't get all the hair it was supposed to, but I still like it

302 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Ya, don't grow up. Stay young as long as possible T.T

Oh nice! Good to hear! Very Happy I've never dyed my hair before, but I think dye works better if you bleach your hair first so that it's white, and then dye it. That way your hair color doesn't alter the dye color. Like if you had blonde hair and wanted to dye it blue, it might end up turning green if you don't dye it first since yellow and blue make green. At least that's my logic, I'm not sure if that's how it actually works. *shrugs*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

303 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

avatar
Bear
Ah yeah that is how it works. We did dye it it, but not enough. Wasn't light enough for the blue to show as blue. Next time it'll be better for sure

304 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
Listening to my writing playlist and a sad song that I picked out for one specific part came on and I'm blubbering like a baby thinking about said sad part and I'm just

305 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Aaw... Sad *holds arms out for a hug*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

306 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Dalkota: *weaing party hat with party horn in his beak*  Wacko *scoops up all the Wild Rp characters under wings* Happy Tuesday! Your Guardian-Dad loves you all and is proud you all grew so strong and happy!  *blows party horn*


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

307 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:14 am

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
I literally "Aaaw'd" out loud several times while reading that Dalkota post. Just....Aaaaw, c'mon you! *glomps Dalkota* Also, I have never taken you to be the type who would know what an OTP is. You're awesome XD

Najmah: *struggling to get out of the hug whilst blushing furiously* W-w-what do you mean your Najmah, y-you dingus!! Q-Quit being weird, and nice to me! What the heck do you want from me?! ...AND SCREW YOU TYRIN!!  Mad

*Meanwhile*

Fayru: ?? *raising eyebrow, but let's it be*

Rose: *wagging tail ecstatically and hugging Dalkota back* Yay!! Gryphon daddy! Hehe! ^.^ Very Happy

Rinka: ...Actually, I don't mind this! ^.^ *content*

Finnican: *comically happy tears* I love you too, Gryphon dad!


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

308 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:56 am

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
So I scrolled back up a few posts, and when I get to Ruki's gif, I realized that back when I was replying with wanting to give her a hug in comfort, the gif hadn't fully loaded. I didn't realize that the guy was JUMPING OUT OF A FREAKING WINDOW, GOOD HEAVENS!!  affraid

(Rinka would save him. And whoever else decided to jump.)


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

309 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!

310 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
And also in case anyone was ever wondering what it's like to be in the car with Jay while he;s driving....

311 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Ruki wrote:((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!
Ki!! Welcome aboard! Wacko (Finally, someone angrier than Najmah. Didn't know that was possible! XD)

Oh hey! Maybe Lynn could have goggles that serve as glasses so they don't fall off! I could see it happening! Do it, do it, do it!


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

312 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Ruki wrote:And also in case anyone was ever wondering what it's like to be in the car with Jay while he;s driving....

Mr. Moseby!! I remember this scene! XD Does Jay yell at people for running in his lobby too? :Lol:


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

313 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:And also in case anyone was ever wondering what it's like to be in the car with Jay while he;s driving....

Mr. Moseby!! I remember this scene! XD Does Jay yell at people for running in his lobby too? :Lol:
Suite Life was my show growing up!

And he tells me not to run through the house so that counts?

314 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Suite Life ftw Lol And yes, I think that counts! XD

I'm at work, so I'll bbl!


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

315 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!
Ki!! Welcome aboard! Wacko (Finally, someone angrier than Najmah. Didn't know that was possible! XD)

Oh hey! Maybe Lynn could have goggles that serve as glasses so they don't fall off! I could see it happening! Do it, do it, do it!
Ki: ....
Be polite!
Ki: ...... *very awkward, VERY FORCED smile* ..... Hi. *small wave-like gesture with wing*

True! Maybe when Tyrin recruited him he was bumbling around like a fool and maybe #Dadkota figured he had trouble seeing to trinkered him some glasses or something! And speaking of Dalkota I keep imagining him acting like Ariel or Mr Weasley ((obsessed with human doo-hickeys))

316 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:Suite Life ftw Lol And yes, I think that counts! XD

I'm at work, so I'll bbl!

Seeya! I'll be floating around checking on things from time to time.

317 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!
Ki!! Welcome aboard! Wacko (Finally, someone angrier than Najmah. Didn't know that was possible! XD)

Oh hey! Maybe Lynn could have goggles that serve as glasses so they don't fall off! I could see it happening! Do it, do it, do it!
Ki: ....
Be polite!
Ki: ...... *very awkward, VERY FORCED smile* ..... Hi. *small wave-like gesture with wing*

True! Maybe when Tyrin recruited him he was bumbling around like a fool and maybe #Dadkota figured he had trouble seeing to trinkered him some glasses or something! And speaking of Dalkota I keep imagining him acting like Ariel or Mr Weasley ((obsessed with human doo-hickeys))
Very Happy *waves back with big arm waves*

Ooh, I like that! Both the tinkering and #Dadkota being an obsessed nerd Lol I mean, I doubt he's actually obsessed since Gryphons have their own technology and stuff, but I love that idea. Now I can't help but imagine him singing "Part of Your World" XD


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

318 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:((Teehee sorry Wild I found my old reaction image folder))

My angry marshmellow fueled by hatred and the fire on 10000 suns was just introduced in the Grove. And @Jaystep can Lynn have glasses... please? PLEASE?!!?!?!?!?!
Ki!! Welcome aboard! Wacko (Finally, someone angrier than Najmah. Didn't know that was possible! XD)

Oh hey! Maybe Lynn could have goggles that serve as glasses so they don't fall off! I could see it happening! Do it, do it, do it!
Ki: ....
Be polite!
Ki: ...... *very awkward, VERY FORCED smile* ..... Hi. *small wave-like gesture with wing*

True! Maybe when Tyrin recruited him he was bumbling around like a fool and maybe #Dadkota figured he had trouble seeing to trinkered him some glasses or something! And speaking of Dalkota I keep imagining him acting like Ariel or Mr Weasley ((obsessed with human doo-hickeys))
Very Happy *waves back with big arm waves*

Ooh, I like that! Both the tinkering and #Dadkota being an obsessed nerd Lol I mean, I doubt he's actually obsessed since Gryphons have their own technology and stuff, but I love that idea. Now I can't help but imagine him singing "Part of Your World" XD

Ki: *pretending she's not here*

Well to be fair wizards had their own tech and whatnot but that never stopped Mr Weasley! ^^
All I can think of his nest/den is shelved with tons of human stuff ((like Wally's house!)) and when ever someone comes over he shows them his lastest find and tries to explain ((what he thinks)) it was used for. His mind is blown by sporks.

((Jay: This is 100% accurate!))

319 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Awesome. I love it! Lol


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

320 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:28 am

The Great Random Member

avatar
Tiger
Rawr

321 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Rinka: *gives Eco an apple pie*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

322 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:00 am

The Great Random Member

avatar
Tiger
B-b-b-but I like cherry pie! D:

323 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
...?  affraid *spazzing out behind Rinka, frantically signalling Eco*

Rinka: *stern look* It's a pie I baked for you. I'm sorry for not asking what type you'd prefer. But I still made it for you. But I guess I could always give it to someone else. *turns away with the pie*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

324 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Come on guys. It'll be fun.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

325 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Ooh! Pie!  Smile


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

326 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Come on guys. It'll be fun.
Rinka: I'll bake the biscuits!

Rose: I'll bring the games! Wacko

Dude, we could totally pull good, clean pranks on random strangers! Wacko

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

Fayru: I'll bring some books.

Finnican: Arts and crafts FTW!!  Wacko


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

327 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Come on guys. It'll be fun.
Rinka: I'll bake the biscuits!

Rose: I'll bring the games! Wacko

Dude, we could totally pull good, clean pranks on random strangers! Wacko

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

Fayru: I'll bring some books.

Finnican: Arts and crafts FTW!!  Wacko
What? No, no, I was being sarcastic! Stay away! This is place is where they conceived the blueprints to Hell.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

328 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Ooh! Pie!  Smile
Rinka: See! Someone who appreciates pie! Here you go, Jay! *gives Jay the pie* *whispers* Please share with the others, including Eco? Smile


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

329 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Who wants to go to the DMV for 2 hours and wait in line for ultimately no reason and be forced to come back and do it again because one single document didn't have a little stamp or some crap???  Wacko  

Come on guys. It'll be fun.
Rinka: I'll bake the biscuits!

Rose: I'll bring the games! Wacko

Dude, we could totally pull good, clean pranks on random strangers! Wacko

Najmah: I'll make sure those random strangers don't flip out and kill us for those pranks.  Seriously?

Fayru: I'll bring some books.

Finnican: Arts and crafts FTW!!  Wacko
What? No, no, I was being sarcastic! Stay away! This is place is where they conceived the blueprints to Hell.
What? This is where they designed my home?

.......

Okay, that was bad, sorry. But I couldn't resist Lol


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

330 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Ooh! Pie!  Smile
Rinka: See! Someone who appreciates pie! Here you go, Jay! *gives Jay the pie* *whispers* Please share with the others, including Eco? Smile
Will do! Unless it tatstes too good! Did you bake this yourself?  Wacko OMYGOSH that's so adorable!!!! Did you have a lil baker's hat- and lil gloves on your talons and a lil apron! AAAAAHHHHH SO CUTE!


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum