"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

151 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Heya Starbound Traveler! Long time no see! Very Happy

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

152 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:09 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger

153 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:10 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
..What is Love?

154 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Earth's Eco wrote:..What is Love?
Your avatar, that's what! Very Happy

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

155 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:53 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Roar

156 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Wildwing

Admin
uuuuueeeghh ;-;

157 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:21 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Moo

158 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Squeak

159 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Villi Very Happy

160 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Eco! Wacko [echo, echo, echo...]

161 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:31 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger

162 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Well, I just tapped it 2356 times

Edit: 3056 times

163 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I pet it until it had 4321 pats total Lol

164 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Nice! Lol

165 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I got it to break 5000 XD

6000 I'm off work today. Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

166 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
OMG HEY

167 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:39 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol y'all are the best

168 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yo! (Omg Jay, breaking it XD)

169 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
So I know it's late, but I think it would be fun to Livestreaming or Skype chat! Is anyone in the mood for that tonight?

170 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Oh. I was asleep because I didn't feel good xD

Sorry Wild! X.x

171 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Wildwing

Admin
It's okay! Do you feel any better Razz

172 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:12 am

Jaystep

Admin
Gonna be streaming some ARK a lot more in the coming weeks! BlueArcticWolf and I have been playing for a while and we're almost ready to finish The Island map, which is perfect timing since Ragnarok is coming out on the 4th! We're working on building our final central base and taming/training an army to take on the 3 bosses of The Island, then we'll unlock the Tek Cave and if we can beat that final dungeon we'll be able to Ascend and leave The Island! We plan on doing all of this before the 4th so that our characters will be ready for Ragnarok. When you Ascend your level gets reset but the overall level cap (100) gets extended by 15. Your characters from The Island will get sent to Ragnarok once it comes out anyways but we want to start of fresh (but Ascended) so we're gonna beat the 3 bosses and the final cave hopefully before the release. 

So if you want to see the ending to The Island and the training for the boss fights, we're gonna be working on a set few days and times to stream but as of right now It's kind of random. XD We'll have set dates for each of the fights and the final battle though so you won't miss those.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

173 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ooh! Sounds exciting! Wacko Yes, let us all know when you guys are streaming so we have the chance to watch! ^.^

174 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:39 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
@Wildwing wrote:It's okay! Do you feel any better Razz
I'm feeling better today after being sick for a few days xD

175 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Earth's Eco wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:It's okay! Do you feel any better Razz
I'm feeling better today after being sick for a few days xD
Yay! Wacko

176 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Babada da, da da da badada, babada da, da da da badada!

Dooo doo doo doo doo- *gets blasted by a skeleton*

177 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:27 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Wha-?! Wha?! WILD?!

178 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*sits up, clothes smoldering* I'm good. I'm totally A-OK. But I guess you could say I just got...bowned.

Najmah on the drums: *badum-tsh!* -.-'

Cool

179 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:12 am

Jaycrow

Hawk
*stares for several moments before pulling out a water hose and spraying you off* yeah...I figured you would do that. *rolls my eyes then shrugs*

180 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:59 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol Wow.

and I thought my dad jokes were bad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum