"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 23]

121 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh noes! Come back to life Eco! T.T

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

122 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:24 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Hey guy, sorry I've been super inactive. Finals are next week though, so after that I can actually try to get on again since it'll be summer. For now though, guess who's babysitting a chicken until Monday? It's meee! She's adorable and I love her and she's going to be dropped off sometime tonight

123 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:00 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
SILVER WHY WOULD YOU SIT ON A BABY CHICKEN?!?!?

jkjk xD sounds fun! And okay! I'll be trying to drop in sometimes, but my new job is night shift so times are super weird.

124 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:21 am

Jaystep

Admin
Life is Strange Season Two just got announced at E3! Ruki and I literally screamed. We knew what it was from the very first second of the trailer and instantly looked at each other like  affraid

We always watch the live event every June to see what new games are coming out. Lot's of cool stuff was revealed (Like Ori and the Blind Forest 2 !!! ) but this reveal did it for me. Lol Seriously the first second of the trailer showed like a cigarette burning and like part of a wall and I was like "I KNOW THAT WALL THAT'S CHLOE'S ROOM BNDSKJBIAERBIOAEORNIUBNLEJNJBKLNAKBN,K" and almost fell of the couch. We should have recorded our reactions! Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

125 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Jaystep

Admin
NEW ARK MAP!!! 

FREAKING GRYPHONS!!! We can finally do the Ethyrium!!!

Dalkota: *proud battle stance* Now it's MY turn to kick some tail!   Cool

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

126 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Jaystep

Admin
We're sooooo streaming this when it comes out! July 4th/5th!

127 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I am on my way to the store from work, but I will be back to reply to RP and chat. Sorry for the week long hiatus! See ya soon whoever will be on when I come back!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

128 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Ruki

Wolf
I should be sleeping but I'm not becuase Jay isn't the boss of me!

129 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD Yes! You go girl! Sleep is for the weak! Lol

130 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:28 am

Wildwing

Admin
Will be on in about half an hour!

131 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 am

Jaystep

Admin
I'm almost off! Then I'll need some food and a shower and ill reply to stuff till I fall asleep. XD

132 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 am

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:Life is Strange Season Two just got announced at E3! Ruki and I literally screamed. We knew what it was from the very first second of the trailer and instantly looked at each other like  affraid

We always watch the live event every June to see what new games are coming out. Lot's of cool stuff was revealed (Like Ori and the Blind Forest 2 !!! ) but this reveal did it for me. Lol Seriously the first second of the trailer showed like a cigarette burning and like part of a wall and I was like "I KNOW THAT WALL THAT'S CHLOE'S ROOM BNDSKJBIAERBIOAEORNIUBNLEJNJBKLNAKBN,K" and almost fell of the couch. We should have recorded our reactions! Lol

Jaystep wrote:NEW ARK MAP!!! 

FREAKING GRYPHONS!!! We can finally do the Ethyrium!!!

Dalkota: *proud battle stance* Now it's MY turn to kick some tail!   Cool

Jaystep wrote:We're sooooo streaming this when it comes out! July 4th/5th!
*major gasp*  Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko yEYAa!!1!!1! That's so exciting!! Wowie!! I wish you guys had recorded your reactions, I would've paid to see that! XD And GRYPHONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Is that enough exclamation marks yet? Should I add more? Lol ) I can't wait!

And speaking of Livestreaming, I'm still waiting on you to get Undertale! Lol

133 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:31 am

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, I'm heading to bed now. I'll be back tomorrow. Gnight! Also, did you know that nitrogen, when the sun comes up, is called daytrogen? (Yes it is Fayru, SHHHH) So good nightrogen! Sleep tightrogen! Don't let the bed bugs bitrogen!

134 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 am

Jaystep

Admin
I'm working on it! XP Lol

135 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:00 am

Wildwing

Admin
XD

Alright, I will reply to RP tomorrow. I literally have to be up in an hour and I need sleep. (Can I please just sleep forever? T.T) My work has an early morning shift that is optional and it pays 50 cents more than my regular hours, so I'm earning more money by taking extra hours. I just made it sound horrible, but it's actually not too bad. It's three hours every morning I go in, and so far I've been going in 2 mornings a week (trying to make it at least 3). The worst part about it is waking up that early if I decide to sleep a bit instead of pulling an all-nighter.

136 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 am

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:XD

Alright, I will reply to RP tomorrow. I literally have to be up in an hour and I need sleep. (Can I please just sleep forever? T.T) My work has an early morning shift that is optional and it pays 50 cents more than my regular hours, so I'm earning more money by taking extra hours. I just made it sound horrible, but it's actually not too bad. It's three hours every morning I go in, and so far I've been going in 2 mornings a week (trying to make it at least 3). The worst part about it is waking up that early if I decide to sleep a bit instead of pulling an all-nighter.
Oh my gosh! I know how you feel though, I usually stay up to take Ruki to work just a few hours after I get off at 1 am. XD Go to bed! (I need to do the same)

137 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:08 am

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:

Oh my gosh! I know how you feel though, I usually stay up to take Ruki to work just a few hours after I get off at 1 am. XD Go to bed! (I need to do the same)
Oh geez Lol Yes, now I am truly understanding your exhaustion. And you've been at it for so long, what a trooper! Yes, I will head to bed and you do the same! Goodnight and sweet dreams! See ya tomorrow! Smile

138 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:11 am

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh geez Lol Yes, now I am truly understanding your exhaustion. And you've been at it for so long, what a trooper! Yes, I will head to bed and you do the same! Goodnight and sweet dreams! See ya tomorrow! Smile
Good night! XD You too!

139 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:08 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Y'all, 
third shift = death for Eco

just saying

140 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XP

141 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Guess who's done with school and is offically a senior
Surprise it's me 

Lmao meanwhile you're all in college. Finally a senior.....and yet still so young

Ok but no I also saw Wonder Woman last night and that movie changed my life and I need to watch it every day for as long as I live

142 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Guess who's done with school and is offically a senior
Surprise it's me 

Lmao meanwhile you're all in college. Finally a senior.....and yet still so young

Ok but no I also saw Wonder Woman last night and that movie changed my life and I need to watch it every day for as long as I live
YOOOOOO, THATS AWESOME! Wacko One year away from becoming an adult Silvs! Enjoy your last year of high school!

Ooooh, I saw that too! Wacko Sounds like you loved it! Isn't Wonder Woman awesome! Wacko

143 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Don't get an older Silv. XD Stay in high school for as long as you can! Fail everything! Get held back forever! Adulting is EVIL!  Lol

144 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:Don't get an older Silv. XD Stay in high school for as long as you can! Fail everything! Get held back forever! Adulting is EVIL!  Lol
You know what, I agree with this advice. Don't be an adult! Be a child! Forever! FOREVER I SAY! Twisted Evil

145 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Jay: I'll be on in a minute! I found an all blue snail in ARK and I have to tame it... I'm naming her Blue Lightning!

146 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:23 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol

147 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Awesome! Love the blue snail already! XD

Hiya Eco! Wacko

148 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Hey guys! Sorry about not getting on soon enough. My internet cut out for several hours. ._.'

149 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
You're good! No worries! ^.^

150 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Ohhhh there is so much action going on!! Wacko

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum