"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1 The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri May 19, 2017 12:42 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
YO SILVS HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko

2 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri May 19, 2017 2:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
THANKS GUYS!! Very Happy

3 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
xD I did 17 wacko faces since you're 17 now Wacko

4 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
WILD

5 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
CROW

6 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
ECO

7 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
YI wanna see how long the post will be on myths and magic from Wild. XD

8 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
It's not going to be that long! XD

Rinka: She's right. She deleted a few paragraphs. Lol

Only because they didn't make sense! It wouldn't have been that long even with those paragraphs!! Blush But anyway, almost done!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

9 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Cmon Rinka. XD buzzkill much? Lol

I'm sure it'll be long, eh?

10 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Wildwing

Admin
...Medium length. It was medium Lol

Anyway, it has been le posted~~ Enjoy~ Lol

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

11 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Medium, you say. medium. XD

12 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
I'll try to see if I can put something in there, eh?

13 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, go for it!

14 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
XD oh boy

15 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaycrow wrote:Medium, you say. medium. XD
Ya, okay, it's long! But only because dialogue! XD

16 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Mmhmm. Lol

17 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya Jacob! He's-...definitely going to get eaten Lol But ya Jacob, saving Dia! This would be the perfect opportunity for him to get infected and become a werewolf or something. I think XD

Oh boy, good luck to all the characters. This should be fun!

18 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Lol XD Jacob is trying to save her life. But, ya, pretty reckless. I don't think Jacob is that reckless tho...

19 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
He is now apparently! XD But he actually is really fast, isn't he? He seems capable of dodging a werewolf bite. ...Maybe... ...Don't die, Jacob!

20 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wait a minute, a werewolf named Jacob...

21 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
DONT GO HERE WILD

22 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Wildwing

Admin
TOO LATE XD

23 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
XD dang it did

24 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Wildwing

Admin
sorry not sorry, but actually sorry XD

25 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Now I want to change his name. XD

Just kidding. Razz his name will still be Jacob

26 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD We can give him a nickname if he becomes a werewolf. Especially if Dia decided to tease him about Jacob the werewolf later Lol

27 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Yeah! XD true! And woah! Who is the she-Wild?! Najmah?!

28 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Jacob he werewolf. *snickers* Lol

29 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun May 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yes, it's Najmah. Lol She went through The Rifts and lost her memories, which is why I haven't been using her name in her posts so far since she doesn't know it. And she is currently hallucinating because of Spindle's gas. I better you're wondering what's going on in her head~ Razz

30 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 am

Jaycrow

Hawk
Memories? Not actually dying, instead hallucinating she is? OMG NAJMAH DONT DIE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum