"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Mohrfaenis~ {Coming Soon...ish}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ~Mohrfaenis~ {Coming Soon...ish} on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
---this will be a place for a thing. As soon as Earth gets his behind in gear and does things and magic stuffs---

EDIT: 
    Okay so here's a layout of the idea. I want to involve you guys in creating one of the books for my series. It will probably be the length of ~1 season in The Wild RP, maybe longer, and will involve a plot soon to be revealed. But for now I just want to check and see if any of you are actually interested in this idea. 

• You would be free to make as many characters as you want, as long as they contribute to the plot in some way; each RP'er, however, would be limited to one (1) 'Main Character', basically someone who has significant influence on the plot. 
  • I'd also like to leave it very open ended, allowing you guys to input your own ideas into the story, very similar to how Jay is doing the Wild Series
  • In addition to this, the whole thing will hopefully be turned into a novel by yours truly, edited and revised with the help of any of you willing. It will be one of many in a vast collection of stories about the planet Mohrfaenis, more commonly known as Allinor, but will stand out as a sort of super-edition like in the warriors books.
  • If you all express interest, then you are invited to start making characters right away while I better formulate the plot. I hope to start this in the near future, but I know a lot of us are quite busy with life currently.
  • I've messaged Jay /cough/ he hasn't replied /cough/ about inviting more people to the site here, who would not only add to our group here, but would also be able to speed along the progress of this story, and/or The Wild RP if they would like. I'd love to have more activity and collaboration writing-wise on here.

So that pretty much is all I have at current. Plot is still brewing and I need to know if y'all are actually interested, but yup yup! Laters~

---Earth

Last edited by Earth's Eco on Fri May 26, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [update])

2 Re: ~Mohrfaenis~ {Coming Soon...ish} on Fri May 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
UPDATE POSTED PLEASE READ! Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum