"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Series: Daybreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Wild Series: Daybreak on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:44 am

Jaystep

Admin
Look at you ... broken, bruised, scarred. Everything we've fought for, everything we sacrificed for ... and you still know nothing at all. He were stand, at the end of our great world, and I can't help but wonder ... what do you really know about it? How can you claim to fight for something you don't even understand. Do you know why you're here? Do you know how many others had to fight so that you could have the privilege of doing the same?

To save this world, you must know exactly what you are protecting. I have seen your past, your future ... destiny is a fickle creature. Your destiny, this world's destiny, has already been written. Everything that has transpired, everything you fight for, can be traced back to single moment in time...

To save the world's future, we must witness it's past.

THE WILD SERIES: DAYBREAK

(10,000 years ago, in the final days of humanity, the animals of the world have come together to rise up and fight for their freedom. But just how many would be willing to shed blood, and among those ... how many would fight for the humans?)

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum