"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:*immediately grabs hold of arm to get it to stop* Oh, is it? Whoops XD *arm that is being held is twitching while I'm laughing*
What the carp is your signature? XD *pokes arm*
I dunno, you tell me? Lol *arm stops twitching* Oh hey, thanks! *rolls shoulder* Alright, I'll give you a hint! It is typed in a certain font. The first part of the font's name is the last part of my name.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

872 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:*immediately grabs hold of arm to get it to stop* Oh, is it? Whoops XD *arm that is being held is twitching while I'm laughing*
I dunno, you tell me? Lol *arm stops twitching* Oh hey, thanks! *rolls shoulder* Alright, I'll give you a hint! It is typed in a certain font. The first part of the font's name is the last part of my name.
Hmmmm, as soon as I get back to my computer I'll play your little game. *suspicious eye squint* Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

873 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:43 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Nuuuu not the invasion of the Wingdings!!!! D:

874 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
Hmmmm, as soon as I get back to my computer I'll play your little game. *suspicious eye squint* Lol
XD Good luck~
Earth's Eco wrote:Nuuuu not the invasion of the Wingdings!!!! D:
Oh hey! 1 brownie point to Eco! Lol

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

875 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:50 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Okay I give up I don't have Word currently installed on this computer do we get a translation?

876 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I don't have Word installed either. And I will leave the translating to you guys while I'm typing Najmah. Have fun~! Very Happy

877 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:55 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Yay google is my saviour. And GG Wild. GG.

878 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
HI YALL

879 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Where are there homestuck symbols in your signature, Wild? XD

Correction: I thought they were homestuck symbols

880 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Earth's Eco wrote:Yay google is my saviour. And GG Wild. GG.
Thank ya kindly *bows*
@Jaycrow wrote:Where are there homestuck symbols in your signature, Wild? XD
Heyo, we've almost got a full house! We just need a Silvs and a Ruki! XD

Not homestuck! Unless homestuck uses these symbols Lol But not homestuck!

881 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
I used to read homestuck... But anywho, may I conference with you guys about what I should do in rp? XD to get started and all?

882 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Jaystep

Admin
*facepalm* Wild, you're a moron XD

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

883 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
I take it you translated it, huh? Lol And no, I'm a ding, thank you very much XD

884 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
I take it you translated it, huh? Lol And no, I'm a ding, thank you very much XD
Yes, yes you are. XD Lol

885 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Wildwing

Admin
So yes, I will confirm. The message written in Wingdings said:

wildwing here using the wingding lingo
i guess you can say "wing" is being a "ding"

#Wingdings

Last edited by Wildwing on Wed May 03, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

886 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
i just translated it. XD i had to get on my laptop to do that.

887 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaycrow wrote:I used to read homestuck... But anywho, may I conference with you guys about what I should do in rp? XD to get started and all?
Yes, we should do that! First of all, do you have characters in mind that you can create?

888 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
no, i dont. ive been waay too busy recently to even consider it, but i have a copious amount of time for today. ^.^
im wondering where i should start, mostly, :3

889 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I would say creating a character is a good place to start. You seem to like Osprey's, so maybe one of those? Or another species if you're not feeling like rping an Osprey. Then create a background for that character. Where are they from? Where did they live before Agathar's invasion? Where do they live now? Do their loyalties lie with Agathar or Rinka? Or are they just trying to stay out of the impending war? Start with that ^.^

890 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Hey Crow, how about you make a character who lives in Rinka's city? I have some characters that are going back there/near there and Wild and I were going to rp there pretty soon! 

@Wildwing can Rinka spot Raiya and Thalak on her way past the city? She's looking for Syrune, right? I was thinking they would all be in the same area. Plus we could throw a hitch in their plans and have them spot the smoke from her city?

891 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
alright! which thread is that story on? i wanna read up on some of the story there before i complete my character!

892 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 3:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Jaycrow wrote:alright! which thread is that story on? i wanna read up on some of the story there before i complete my character!
I believe it's buried in with the Main Page/Pridelands thread.  Smile

893 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
wow im not dead, hi guys

894 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Hey Crow, how about you make a character who lives in Rinka's city? I have some characters that are going back there/near there and Wild and I were going to rp there pretty soon! 

@Wildwing can Rinka spot Raiya and Thalak on her way past the city? She's looking for Syrune, right? I was thinking they would all be in the same area. Plus we could throw a hitch in their plans and have them spot the smoke from her city?
I'm going to have a new character of mine go after Raiya and Thalak, and he's going to send a messenger to tell Rinka about Moonpelt. So I can intentionally have her keep an eye out for them, spot them, and go meet up with them as she's heading for Syrune. In fact, I think I'll be having a guard reading a certain letter to her as they're flying right before they spot the smoke. Perfect timing, right?

895 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:wow im not dead, hi guys
SILVO!! *tacklehugs* Wacko Wacko Wacko

896 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:wow im not dead, hi guys
SILVO!! *tacklehugs* Wacko Wacko Wacko
HEYYY Wacko Wacko

897 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Jaystep

Admin
HEY SILVER!  Wacko

898 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
HI JAY LONG TIME NO SEE  Wacko

899 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey Silv! Maybe you could Kurai appear when Rinka and others get to the smoke in the city? (Just an idea, if you'd rather have her appear elsewhere, go for it!)

900 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed May 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Hey Crow, how about you make a character who lives in Rinka's city? I have some characters that are going back there/near there and Wild and I were going to rp there pretty soon! 

I'm going to have a new character of mine go after Raiya and Thalak, and he's going to send a messenger to tell Rinka about Moonpelt. So I can intentionally have her keep an eye out for them, spot them, and go meet up with them as she's heading for Syrune. In fact, I think I'll be having a guard reading a certain letter to her as they're flying right before they spot the smoke. Perfect timing, right?
Yes! Perfect! Okay so who do we want to pick up with first?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum