"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:21 am

Wildwing

Admin

...Moonpelt??

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

32 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I LOVE this picture!  Lol

What the heck are you doing Moonpelt?! 

Sorry, would have been here earlier but I had grown up stuff to take care of (bleh)

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

33 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Heyo Jay!

Ew grown up stuff. xD

34 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Jaystep

Admin
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Heyo Jay!

Ew grown up stuff. xD
Howdy! 

Yes, bleh! Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

35 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:05 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
What's up dude?! Been a while since we just chatted cx

I had to do some adult stuff today as well lol

36 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:What's up dude?! Been a while since we just chatted cx

I had to do some adult stuff today as well lol
You wanna hop over to the chatbox? I'm typing some Drellan stuff and I don't want to miss your posts XD

37 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey guys! I'm on my phone at a McDonalds waiting for my family, but I'm here for a bit! ^.^

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

38 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:I LOVE this picture!  Lol

What the heck are you doing Moonpelt?! 

Sorry, would have been here earlier but I had grown up stuff to take care of (bleh)
I thought you would! XD I wonder what Ruki would think? Lol

39 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:38 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Wild! /glomps/ Hai!

40 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Still working on Drellan post, should be done very soon.

41 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*glomps Eco back* Hi! Very Happy

Sorry, my dad came and we had ice cream. Then I went back and played Super Smash Bros with my family. We'll be carving pumpkins soon, but for the time being, I'm here!

42 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:

...Moonpelt??

Moonpelt: You guys are laughing now! He was planning world domination.... you know lobsters are pure evil right? 

((OMG I love it))

43 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Ruki

Wolf
So do I need to move Kul'Hani's and Velyria's plots to the Muckwaters page??

Also just an FYI, everyone is more than welcome to make the swamp wolves and elephants to join in on the fun! ^^

44 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Jaystep

Admin
(Just a fair warning, the Drellan post is really really heavy, but it's important for the story. Just a warning for people with queasy stomachs, I tried to describe as little as possible while also getting the message across. I think it should be okay, but I just wanted to say so! Smile )

45 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:So do I need to move Kul'Hani's and Velyria's plots to the Muckwaters page??

Also just an FYI, everyone is more than welcome to make the swamp wolves and elephants to join in on the fun! ^^
Yup! I already moved the posts there, so all we need to do is continue!

And thanks! I'll be sure to do that! ^.^

46 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:(Just a fair warning, the Drellan post is really really heavy, but it's important for the story. Just a warning for people with queasy stomachs, I tried to describe as little as possible while also getting the message across. I think it should be okay, but I just wanted to say so! Smile )
Thanks for the warning! I'm reading it now!

47 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh no! Drellan's-! Sad

Najmah: .... Shocked Mad T'SONE!!!!

48 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Lol I've been looking forward to that post for a while. XD 

I kept an eye out for a good place to bring in T'Sone as well, and I think this works! XD What do you think of her new appearance?

49 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Lol I've been looking forward to that post for a while. XD 

I kept an eye out for a good place to bring in T'Sone as well, and I think this works! XD What do you think of her new appearance?
Najmah: ...

Lol Good to hear! And I love her new appearance! I couldn't help but stop and stare. XD

50 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Moonpelt: AAHH!! ZOMBIE!!!! *hits T'Sone with a rubber mallet*

51 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 am

Ruki

Wolf
Welcome to Thornbrook! Home of the wolves of the Bayou! Smells like dead fish but everyone's friendly!

And now we know why Moonpelt loves to fish. He's not weird he was just raised like that XD

52 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:17 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Will be here on and off, working on some schoolwork.

53 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I'll be floating around all day. Smile

54 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I will be on and off! Smile

55 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Hello~!

*waves*

56 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Moonpelt: *sees Drellan's wound* Oh no... no good.. no bieno.... Hmmmmmmm.... *sprints off making loud ambulance noises, dives head-first into a theater costume box, pulls out an eyepatch with a smiley face on it, ties it around Drellan's eye* There we go, all better *pats him on the head*

57 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Najmah: *stares at Drellan's eye patch* ... * Seriously? at Moonpelt*

...Hey, Drellan could totally be a pirate for Halloween! Wacko

58 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Dude all the wolves should be pirates for Halloween!

Moonpelt: I COULD BUILD THE PIRATE SHIP.

59 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:Welcome to Thornbrook! Home of the wolves of the Bayou! Smells like dead fish but everyone's friendly!

And now we know why Moonpelt loves to fish. He's not weird he was just raised like that XD
I didn't know he liked to fish! (Or maybe I forgot...Oops! Lol ) That's pretty neat! I like Thornbrook already! Smile

Najmah: *crinkles nose* I hate the smell, but it's shelter.

60 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Dude all the wolves should be pirates for Halloween!

Moonpelt: I COULD BUILD THE PIRATE SHIP.
DUDE, YES!! Wacko Drellan could be captain-

Najmah: Why aren't I captain?! D:<

Najmah could be first mate, Rose could be cabin girl, Jury could be lookout, Moonpelt could be...which one would he be? And Pike would be the ghost pirate! Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum