"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

121 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:32 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Well I posted jury and least so there's that. Anyone doing anything cool for halloween?

122 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Staying inside staying up late to get some writing in for NaNoWriMo lol

123 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Ruki

Wolf
All I've been able to think about is Korra smiling.
So sweet... so pure... must protect

124 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:40 am

Jaystep

Admin
Please check your PMs for info about a Sound Update! Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

125 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Ruki

Wolf
So you all remember the Spongebob Movie? Well I keep laughing because I'm thinking of Korra and Moonpelt breaking into Agathar's camp pretending to be shades and Agathar's sensing something's off.... but the Baby Hunt is what I'm thinking off

((That's how Agathar weeds out babies traitors and spies right?))

126 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:11 am

Ruki

Wolf
Guys! Today is Moonpelt's Very Happy
He's three years old as of today!

127 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:So you all remember the Spongebob Movie? Well I keep laughing because I'm thinking of Korra and Moonpelt breaking into Agathar's camp pretending to be shades and Agathar's sensing something's off.... but the Baby Hunt is what I'm thinking off

((That's how Agathar weeds out babies traitors and spies right?))
XD That's amazing!
@Ruki wrote:Guys! Today is Moonpelt's Very Happy
He's three years old as of today!
OMG, Happy Birthday Moonpelt!! Wacko *glomps*

Najmah: Huh. I didn't get you a present, but Happy Birthday little bro. *shoulder bump's Moonpelt* Smile

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

128 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:37 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Mooooo. Yay Sounds! Will have to check that out soon!  Smile

129 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Moonpelt: *wearing a little party hat* OwO ... It's okay! You're all the birthday presents I'll ever need! *hugs Naji tightly*

130 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Posted RP for Fayru, will wait for the right time to RP Spindle in the MW, waiting a bit to RP Syrune, Drellan, or Kale again while we focus on some other stories, and FINALLY started The Howls!

The valley where the Iceheart pack lives is big enough for at least two other small packs and several stray wolves to live without really seeing the Icehearts much at all. If you want to RP a wolf in the Iceheart pack go right ahead! If you want to RP any other wolf as a stray or make your own pack that's okay too, just make sure the pack is small enough to life in isolation in the valley. Once some more people start making wolves and Ruki is on there's gonna be a battle with Shades. If you're a wolf in the Iceheart pack please be on for the fight (we'll agree on a time), if you're not in the Iceheart pack you don't have to be on for the battle but you are more than welcome to join in! The Icehearts would welcome reinforcements and it would save time integrating your characters later because they'd already be there when all the stuff goes down. Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

131 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:Moonpelt: *wearing a little party hat* OwO ... It's okay! You're all the birthday presents I'll ever need! *hugs Naji tightly*
Najmah: *struggles briefly* *growls in non-threatening way* M-Moron... ...You don't have to be so sweet...

What was that?

Najmah: N-Nothing!!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

132 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Posted RP for Fayru, will wait for the right time to RP Spindle in the MW, waiting a bit to RP Syrune, Drellan, or Kale again while we focus on some other stories, and FINALLY started The Howls!

The valley where the Iceheart pack lives is big enough for at least two other small packs and several stray wolves to live without really seeing the Icehearts much at all. If you want to RP a wolf in the Iceheart pack go right ahead! If you want to RP any other wolf as a stray or make your own pack that's okay too, just make sure the pack is small enough to life in isolation in the valley. Once some more people start making wolves and Ruki is on there's gonna be a battle with Shades. If you're a wolf in the Iceheart pack please be on for the fight (we'll agree on a time), if you're not in the Iceheart pack you don't have to be on for the battle but you are more than welcome to join in! The Icehearts would welcome reinforcements and it would save time integrating your characters later because they'd already be there when all the stuff goes down. Smile
Wacko Wacko Wacko bounce bounce bounce cheers I will make a couple wolves for the Iceheart pack! And technically Yanu does have his small pack of three, but I will consider making another pack too if Eco or Silv don't make one first!

Man, this is legit! I can't wait for the fight! Wacko

133 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:13 am

Jaystep

Admin
I'll be home in about an hour to reply to all the rp!  Smile

Oh, and uh, go play Kelldan!

Kelldan: *appears* .... Uh.... Greetings! I am new.

134 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:15 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Jaystep wrote:I'll be home in about an hour to reply to all the rp!  Smile

Oh, and uh, go play Kelldan!

Kelldan: *appears* .... Uh.... Greetings! I am new.

You too Naraa! ^^

Naraa: .... I will crush this watermelon in between my thighs.

Moonpelt: No way you can do that! You'd have to be-- *splattered with watermelon remnants* ....O_o?

Plus I can't help it I hear a Russian accent when Naraa talks.

135 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:28 am

Ruki

Wolf
Okay more specifically I hear Cassandra's voice from Dragon Age Inquisition 

136 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:20 am

Wildwing

Admin
Sorry guys, I fell asleep Lol But I will be lurking this morning while I do my homework! Smile

Rose: Hi Mister Kelldan!! *grins happily up at Kell*

Najmah: * Shocked at watermelon remains* I-I'm that strong too!

137 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:Sorry guys, I fell asleep Lol But I will be lurking this morning while I do my homework! Smile

Naraa and Najmah can totally be gym buddies and drop kick unworthy men that try to hit on them while there  Lol

((PS if Naraa was human she'd be shredded and like 6'5" ))

138 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Oh and Naraa, Banshee, Velyria, and Korra all officially have character bios out!

139 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 am

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Sorry guys, I fell asleep Lol But I will be lurking this morning while I do my homework! Smile

Naraa and Najmah can totally be gym buddies and drop kick unworthy men that try to hit on them while there  Lol

YES! I love it. Lol

(Geez! Naraa is awesome! Najmah would look like a child next to her! XD Naj would be a little more muscular than the average woman, and she'd be 5' 8", 5' 9" with her heeled boots on)

140 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:59 am

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:Oh and Naraa, Banshee, Velyria, and Korra all officially have character bios out!
Awesome! I will go ahead and add them to the front page! ^.^

(Banshee's story was sad. Her mate-to-be got what he deserved)

(And saw the Najmah reference in Velyria's sheet!)

141 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:19 am

Wildwing

Admin
*reads Thallus' Character Sheet* ... Shocked Whoa! Syrune and Thallus, huh? Didn't see that one coming! 

Finnican: Oh please, those were only rumors! The people love to talk about scandalous going-ons between royalty and their guards! It's not like anything was actually happening between them! XD

142 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:55 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:*reads Thallus' Character Sheet* ... Shocked Whoa! Syrune and Thallus, huh? Didn't see that one coming! 

Finnican: Oh please, those were only rumors! The people love to talk about scandalous going-ons between royalty and their guards! It's not like anything was actually happening between them! XD

Thallus: *scoffs* Yeah... rumors.... *loosens the metaphorical collar of his shirt*

143 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:Oh and Naraa, Banshee, Velyria, and Korra all officially have character bios out!
Awesome! I will go ahead and add them to the front page! ^.^

(Banshee's story was sad. Her mate-to-be got what he deserved)

(And saw the Najmah reference in Velyria's sheet!)

I still need to knock out Khiarra and Ruki but I think I got everyone now.

((Banshee doesn't let that bother her anymore, she's ready to totally kick Shade tail))

((Naji reference? I didn't add a Naji reference Lol *end sarcasm* ))

And let's not forget Korra totally ruining an ancient panther kingdom in like two days.

144 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:02 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:

YES! I love it. Lol

(Geez! Naraa is awesome! Najmah would look like a child next to her! XD Naj would be a little more muscular than the average woman, and she'd be 5' 8", 5' 9" with her heeled boots on)

(( Yeah Naraa would tower over her. Fighting off polarbears singly-pawedly and spitting in an alpha's name, I can't wait to go full Naraa mode! Jay was expecting her to be sweet and kind like my normal trope for characters but not this time! ))

Naraa could just bench press Naji while Naji bench pressed like a 200lb weight

145 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Semi caught up on the muck water rp...time to see what else I missed x.x btw loving korra. I love the mix of prince mode and moonpelts bff mode

146 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:11 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Read everything except the main page in which I can't find where I left off. I go back a page, see stuff I've read, then haven't so I go back a page...then again... I'll find where I stopped eventfully xD

147 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Read everything except the main page in which I can't find where I left off. I go back a page, see stuff I've read, then haven't so I go back a page...then again... I'll find where I stopped eventfully xD
That's because you missed the post about adding the other pages and splitting up the stories to make more sense, and then you missed my post after you posted in the wrong place in which I explained this and told you where your post was moved to. Lol

148 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:36 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Jaystep wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Read everything except the main page in which I can't find where I left off. I go back a page, see stuff I've read, then haven't so I go back a page...then again... I'll find where I stopped eventfully xD
That's because you missed the post about adding the other pages and splitting up the stories to make more sense, and then you missed my post after you posted in the wrong place in which I explained this and told you where your post was moved to. Lol
Shhhhhhh I've missed a lot I'm figuring it out xD

149 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
Shhhhhhh I've missed a lot I'm figuring it out xD
XD *silently floats away*

150 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
The last post of the main rp I read was on page 8 dear god I have so much to read

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum