"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Myths and Magic~

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

121 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(Dia: No. Razz )

"Okay, bye Jacob!" Dia called after the man. Then when he was out of earshot, she froze in confusion. "Wait a minute, he is a cop. ...Well a detective, but where's he going? ...Oh well!"

"Nice ta meechya Lee! And ya! " Dia laughed after shaking Liyana's hand, "I mean, I almost died. But those are the best type of adventures, right?"
As the girl snickered to herself, her gaze wondered over to Josh. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What's 'Dumbledore' mumbling about?" she asked out loud. She was jogging up to him even as she spoke.

"Hey mister!" Dia practically yelled in Josh's face after poking her head unexpectedly in his view. "Whoa, that's an old journal. Is that a drawing of a dragon? That's a weird dragon."

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

122 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
Jacob walked up to his car and reached down under the steering wheel, pushing a button that promptly opened the truck for the mustang. "Another day, another hour, it seems." He glanced towards the trunk as he walked over, pulling out a new outfit that brandished a chest holster for his pistol and a pair of khaki pants that accentuated the design of the black dress shirt and vest along with it. Jacob hurriedly put them on after slamming the trunk then jumping into the driver's side, hoping that no had seen him. Once he had dressed himself, he pulled out a pistol from the middle console between the driver's seat and rested it carefully into the chest holster.
  Of course, today would be another hectic day for the police department. After that he would pay Liyana a visit, something he avoided for awhile considering his unwillingness to assimilate into the pack. "I hope Dia is safe from any more trouble..." Jacob sighed to himself.

123 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:(Dia: No. Razz )

"Okay, bye Jacob!" Dia called after the man. Then when he was out of earshot, she froze in confusion. "Wait a minute, he is a cop. ...Well a detective, but where's he going? ...Oh well!"

"Nice ta meechya Lee! And ya! " Dia laughed after shaking Liyana's hand, "I mean, I almost died. But those are the best type of adventures, right?"
As the girl snickered to herself, her gaze wondered over to Josh. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What's 'Dumbledore' mumbling about?" she asked out loud. She was jogging up to him even as she spoke.

"Hey mister!" Dia practically yelled in Josh's face after poking her head unexpectedly in his view. "Whoa, that's an old journal. Is that a drawing of a dragon? That's a weird dragon."

Josh was taken back by the teenager yelling at him. He chuckled at the nickname 'Dumbledore' he overheard, funny how everyone calls him that. "No according to this it's a cloud serpent, kinda like a dragon I suppose. Eats clouds and thunderbird eggs mostly." He finally found the page he was looking for about werewolves with an "Ah ha!" before beginning to read. 

"I have no idea how I got this journal, found it in my car after the whole rift in the sky thing--oh I see werewolves have similar social structures like actual wolves, interesting--so I'm assuming whatever Higher Power that gave us these gifts or powers wants someone to compare notes to."

Liyana peered over Josh's shoulder with Dia, skimming the page silently with Josh, amused by what she was reading. "Can revert to dog-like behavior such as playing fetch and chasing tails in a stable pack environment.... did you find the MoonMoon of Weres, buddy?"

Josh gave an annoyed glance forward before looking back down at the page. "Anywho, the weirdest thing yet is this looks like my handwriting, but you think one would remember writing 200 pages worth of a D'n'D campaign bestiary..."

124 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:

Josh was taken back by the teenager yelling at him. He chuckled at the nickname 'Dumbledore' he overheard, funny how everyone calls him that. "No according to this it's a cloud serpent, kinda like a dragon I suppose. Eats clouds and thunderbird eggs mostly." He finally found the page he was looking for about werewolves with an "Ah ha!" before beginning to read. 

"I have no idea how I got this journal, found it in my car after the whole rift in the sky thing--oh I see werewolves have similar social structures like actual wolves, interesting--so I'm assuming whatever Higher Power that gave us these gifts or powers wants someone to compare notes to."

Liyana peered over Josh's shoulder with Dia, skimming the page silently with Josh, amused by what she was reading. "Can revert to dog-like behavior such as playing fetch and chasing tails in a stable pack environment.... did you find the MoonMoon of Weres, buddy?"

Josh gave an annoyed glance forward before looking back down at the page. "Anywho, the weirdest thing yet is this looks like my handwriting, but you think one would remember writing 200 pages worth of a D'n'D campaign bestiary..."
"Oh cool!" was Dia's response to the cloud serpent information.

She skimmed the page along with the other two, and then snickered at Liyana's comment. "MoonMoon."

"Something like that reminds me of something I saw in a movie. Maybe you did-or are- going to write this journal, and then send it through time to your past self?" the girl suggested brightly, "Or maybe a "you" from another dimension sent it to the "you" from this dimension?"

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

125 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Starbound Traveler

Blue Jay
((I'd like to apologize to everyone for not being as active as I promised. The flow of creativity has been leaving me as fast as it has been coming lately >.< ))

126 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Starbound Traveler wrote:((I'd like to apologize to everyone for not being as active as I promised. The flow of creativity has been leaving me as fast as it has been coming lately >.< ))
(No worries friend, that is the story of my life, lol!)

127 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Jaycrow

Hawk
(Yeah, it's okay. ^.^ )

128 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:39 am

Jaystep

Admin
"So no ride, then? .... Nah, that's okay. I'll figure it out... "
James sighed as he flicked his finger across his phone and slid it back into his jacket. He stretched his arms over his head for a solid thirty seconds and then flopped backwards to look up at the sky and pout. 

I have to walk 16 blocks...

Th Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

129 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:05 am

Wildwing

Admin
(Dia: *raises hand* Too young to drive, sorry. XP)

130 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:

She skimmed the page along with the other two, and then snickered at Liyana's comment. "MoonMoon."

"Something like that reminds me of something I saw in a movie. Maybe you did-or are- going to write this journal, and then send it through time to your past self?" the girl suggested brightly, "Or maybe a "you" from another dimension sent it to the "you" from this dimension?"

((Book!Josh: Bingo someone get that girl a fire extinguisher because she's on a roll))

Josh stopped for a second when Dia mentioned dimensions and time. "An alternate reality? That's ..... plausible. Those rifts in the sky semi-confirmed a type of multiverse theory so that could be a possibility..... I mean I don't even recognize ninety-percent of the creatures in here. Rakashaa, Ifrit, Wulvers.... there's some weird stuff in here." He offered the journal to Dia. "Take a look for yourself."

Josh looked back at James who was still there. He let out a sign, weighing the Paragon and Renegade options in his head. ".... Hey... hey you." He snapped to get James's attention. "Do you need a ride? ... If you promise not to carjack me again?"

131 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Starbound Traveler wrote:((I'd like to apologize to everyone for not being as active as I promised. The flow of creativity has been leaving me as fast as it has been coming lately >.< ))

((S'okay, I mean adulting sucks we're all super busy))

132 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:

((Book!Josh: Bingo someone get that girl a fire extinguisher because she's on a roll))

Josh stopped for a second when Dia mentioned dimensions and time. "An alternate reality? That's ..... plausible. Those rifts in the sky semi-confirmed a type of multiverse theory so that could be a possibility..... I mean I don't even recognize ninety-percent of the creatures in here. Rakashaa, Ifrit, Wulvers.... there's some weird stuff in here." He offered the journal to Dia. "Take a look for yourself."

Josh looked back at James who was still there. He let out a sign, weighing the Paragon and Renegade options in his head. ".... Hey... hey you." He snapped to get James's attention. "Do you need a ride? ... If you promise not to carjack me again?"
(Dia: *punches the air* YAAAAA-aaaaaa?? *looks at the wording again* *squints at Book!Josh in confusion* I don't think that's how the saying goes.)

"Oh sweet! Thanks!" Dia exclaimed as she accepted the journal.
I feel so trusted!
She held the book out slightly for Liyana to see as well. "I wonder if this thing has anything about my powers," she mused out loud. Like Josh, there were a lot of names that she didn't recognize as she flipped through the pages. Some of those names, she wasn't even sure she could pronounce.
Dia paused at a page with a sketch that looked like a dark blob in a mirror. "Sorusifu," she read, pronouncing it 'soh-rah-see-foo'. And then after skimming the page, she summarized the main info she picked up on. "Apparently it lives in reflections, hiding just out of sight of anyone who looks in. And this thing can literally pull people inside if 'certain conditions are met', both it and the person never to be seen again afterward. That's...sketchy."

133 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Ruki wrote:

(Dia: *punches the air* YAAAAA-aaaaaa?? *looks at the wording again* *squints at Book!Josh in confusion* I don't think that's how the saying goes.)

"Oh sweet! Thanks!" Dia exclaimed as she accepted the journal.
I feel so trusted!
She held the book out slightly for Liyana to see as well. "I wonder if this thing has anything about my powers," she mused out loud. Like Josh, there were a lot of names that she didn't recognize as she flipped through the pages. Some of those names, she wasn't even sure she could pronounce.
Dia paused at a page with a sketch that looked like a dark blob in a mirror. "Sorusifu," she read, pronouncing it 'soh-rah-see-foo'. And then after skimming the page, she summarized the main info she picked up on. "Apparently it lives in reflections, hiding just out of sight of anyone who looks in. And this thing can literally pull people inside if 'certain conditions are met', both it and the person never to be seen again afterward. That's...sketchy."

((Book!Josh: *finger guns*))

Josh nodded. "You see? Weird stuff." He paused in silence, clearly in thought. "You know... there's a lot about nature powers in there. I've seen dryads, druids, faeries, and pages for Greek and Roman deities. It'd be a place to start."

134 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(Dia: ._. )

"Oh cool, thanks!"
The girl immediately started flipping through the book again. She stopped on the section about faeries.
"There's something called a Mythagore here," she spoke as she read through the names of different species of fae, "It's mom is a human and it's dad is a fairy. So it's only half fae. Kind of reminds me of a Liger, where the mom's a tiger and the dad's a lion! And when it's flipped with the dad being a tiger and the mom a lion, the offspring is called a Tigon! Maybe it's the same deal with half fae, half human people? But I can't find the name for the one that has a human dad and a fairy mom..."

(*points to Eco* The Mythagore is @Earth's Eco's creation! ^.^ )

135 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:(Dia: ._. )

"Oh cool, thanks!"
The girl immediately started flipping through the book again. She stopped on the section about faeries.
"There's something called a Mythagore here," she spoke as she read through the names of different species of fae, "It's mom is a human and it's dad is a fairy. So it's only half fae. Kind of reminds me of a Liger, where the mom's a tiger and the dad's a lion! And when it's flipped with the dad being a tiger and the mom a lion, the offspring is called a Tigon! Maybe it's the same deal with half fae, half human people? But I can't find the name for the one that has a human dad and a fairy mom..."

(*points to Eco* The Mythagore is @Earth's Eco's creation! ^.^ )

Josh pondered for a second. "You got me on that one, kiddo. Looks like you get to be the one to name it then," he gestured for the journal back and pulled a pen from his briefcase. "Suppose the blank pages in the back are for something then."

136 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Ruki

Wolf
((Forgot to add, in my universe I call half fae/half humans pixies ^^ I'm not the best with coming up with names and stuff so I just called them pixies lol. Mythagore is the word in this universe then Razz ))

137 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Coolio! Sounds great! ^.^ )

I'm going to wait for Eco to post first, since he's RPing a Mythagore. And hey, maybe Mark knows the name and it is in the journal, but Dia missed it? Lol )

138 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:Coolio! Sounds great! ^.^ )

I'm going to wait for Eco to post first, since he's RPing a Mythagore. And hey, maybe Mark knows the name and it is in the journal, but Dia missed it? Lol )

((Maybe! Lol ))

139 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
... *twiddles thumbs* ...Welp... ...Wanna RP a Moonpelt/Najmah flashback scene? It could be a short plot that may or may not be canon to the RP, but they could be adventuring with just each other, learning how to be siblings? Wacko I mean, I don't know what the plot would be, but... Ya! XD)

140 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:... *twiddles thumbs* ...Welp... ...Wanna RP a Moonpelt/Najmah flashback scene? It could be a short plot that may or may not be canon to the RP, but they could be adventuring with just each other, learning how to be siblings? Wacko I mean, I don't know what the plot would be, but... Ya! XD)
 ((Sure! I've been wanting to play around with Aimarra some too because she's just been a name in my sig for months! You start and tag me))

141 Re: ~Myths and Magic~ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:... *twiddles thumbs* ...Welp... ...Wanna RP a Moonpelt/Najmah flashback scene? It could be a short plot that may or may not be canon to the RP, but they could be adventuring with just each other, learning how to be siblings? Wacko I mean, I don't know what the plot would be, but... Ya! XD)
 ((Sure! I've been wanting to play around with Aimarra some too because she's just been a name in my sig for months! You start and tag me))
Oh sweet! Alrighty, I will do that right away! Wacko )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum