"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Just FYI trying to navigate this site on your phone is ridiculous

962 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
"complain complain complain" --- Ruki, 2016

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

963 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Hey @Wildwing

There's a Velyria (Moony's mum) starter buried in Jay's nonsense XD

964 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:57 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Ruki wrote:Just FYI trying to navigate this site on your phone is ridiculous

+1, I avoid it as much as possible.

965 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ruki, you are so right about the phone XD Im so glad I have my laptop! ...Though not at the moment 'cause I just got off work XD But I'll be on for a little bit after I get home and I'll be able to reply to some stuff! ^.^

Oh goody! Moony's mom! Wacko

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

966 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 am

Jaystep

Admin
*shrug* it works just fine with my phone Lol I'll take a look at it through Ruki's phone in the morning.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

967 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 am

Ruki

Wolf
Jaystep wrote:*shrug* it works just fine with my phone Lol I'll take a look at it through Ruki's phone in the morning.

Well no one else likes it!  Lol

*pulls out the torches and pitchforks* Looks like it's time to overthrow Jay again

((PS No touchey my phoney))

968 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 am

Wildwing

Admin
XD

By the way, sorry it took so long for me to get on! I decided to take a shower. But now I'm on for a little bit!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

969 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:57 am

Jaystep

Admin
I'm just about to head home.  Smile

970 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:01 am

Wildwing

Admin
Sweet! Smile

971 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:10 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Dweep!

972 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 am

Ruki

Wolf
You know we need some more birb character shenanigans now that I'm relevant with Khiarra! I mean we have Tyrin, Rinka, Syrune, Ambyra, Nykoru and not to mention.... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Kalcium

973 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:19 am

Jaystep

Admin
Ruki wrote:You know we need some more birb character shenanigans now that I'm relevant with Khiarra! I mean we have Tyrin, Rinka, Syrune, Ambyra, Nykoru and not to mention.... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Kalcium
Kale: IT'S KALE!!!!  Mad Mad Mad  And you forgot a ton of other characters!

974 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 am

Ruki

Wolf
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:You know we need some more birb character shenanigans now that I'm relevant with Khiarra! I mean we have Tyrin, Rinka, Syrune, Ambyra, Nykoru and not to mention.... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Kalcium
Kale: IT'S KALE!!!!  Mad Mad Mad  And you forgot a ton of other characters!

You're right Kalcium! I forgot about Thallus! You're so helpful ^^

975 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 am

Jaystep

Admin
Hey Earth, what makes the site bad on your phone? I need data! XD

976 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:46 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Uh, redirects, weird ads, "sponsored content" still appears, mobile version sucks Lol , and yeah.

977 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:49 am

Jaystep

Admin
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Uh, redirects, weird ads, "sponsored content" still appears, mobile version sucks Lol , and yeah.
Well first off, nobody should ever use the mobile version because I've put 0% work into it XD Second, how does Sponsored Content appear??? I have that disabled! Hmm.... *pacing* And as for the ads, as soon as I can work it into my budget I'm gonna pay to have those removed permanently as get us copyrights.

978 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:57 am

Wildwing

Admin
Hey Eco! Very Happy

Aaw, don't listen to Ruki, Kalcium! We still love you! *hugs while inwardly snickering*

Well my problem with using the site on my phone is that sometimes it takes a little longer to load pages and buttons are hard to push since they're so small, so I have to zoom in. (But that's a normal thing to deal with on the phone, so nothing to fix there! XD) I'm okay using my phone when I have to, but a laptop is way easier and I can make less mistakes typing here! ^.^

979 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 am

Ruki

Wolf
Yeah what Wild said, it's more of an inconvenience when the computer is 1000% easier

980 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 am

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Hey Eco! Very Happy

Aaw, don't listen to Ruki, Kalcium! We still love you! *hugs while inwardly snickering*

Well my problem with using the site on my phone is that sometimes it takes a little longer to load pages and buttons are hard to push since they're so small, so I have to zoom in. (But that's a normal thing to deal with on the phone, so nothing to fix there! XD) I'm okay using my phone when I have to, but a laptop is way easier and I can make less mistakes typing here! ^.^
Mmhmm.... *taking notes*

Kale: .... *eye twitch* ... *lights notes on fire*  Mad

981 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 am

Wildwing

Admin
Ruki wrote:Yeah what Wild said, it's more of an inconvenience when the computer is 1000% easier
Yup! Exactly! Smile

982 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:10 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
o/

983 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:11 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
For some reason I feel like we should have an impromptu Skype party...

984 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 am

Jaystep

Admin
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:For some reason I feel like we should have an impromptu Skype party...
Omg XD No, I have to sleep, Lol

985 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:20 am

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey Eco! Very Happy

Mmhmm.... *taking notes*

Kale: .... *eye twitch* ... *lights notes on fire*  Mad
Lol Seriously though, no need to worry! Smile ... *looks into the fire* Pretty...

986 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

Wildwing

Admin
A skype party does sound fun, but Jay's right. I need sleep too XD I have class in the morning... XP But we should have a skype party sometime this weekend! Sometime when everyone can get on at the same time!

987 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

Wildwing

Admin
Also, Silv's not here. We can't have a party without her XD

988 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:24 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Hmm, true true. And valid points. cx Alrighty y'all Goodnight!

989 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 am

Jaystep

Admin
*is already sleeping*

Kale: ... Uh, well goodnight everyone! ... *pokes Jay*

990 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 am

Wildwing

Admin
Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams! Smile I'm gonna reply to Ruki's post real quick before a go to bed. Night!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum