"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

91 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Jaystep

Admin
XD Silver I can't get the image to resize enough for the site, I had to send it to Wild over Facebook. Lol if I can get it to work I'll post it. And I'm glad you like the multi-quotes!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

92 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Speaking of streams Silver I'm playing a ridiculous game right now if you want to watch! Let me know and I'll broadcast. I might not have the mic on though idk yet, lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

93 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:02 pm

Jaystep

Admin
It's nbd if you've got other stuff to do XD I'm just bored

94 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Nah I'll watch. Replying to rp is the only thing I need to do right now and honestly I think I'll be doing that later. What game is it?

95 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Nah I'll watch. Replying to rp is the only thing I need to do right now and honestly I think I'll be doing that later. What game is it?
Okay! It's Just Cause 3. It's just mindless action really. XD

96 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
now i gotta try and post some rp wish me luck

97 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Good luck!

98 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:24 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
and where did Wild end up??? show yourself

99 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Here I am!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

100 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:28 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Here I am!
AHA! I knew you'd be here! Mighty suspicious, no? Suspect

101 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Jaystep

Admin
In case you're wondering why we're not using the Grove thread, it's because this is technically part of the past timeline rp, not ROA Smile

102 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Mighty suspicious indeed Lol

Wait, there's a thread for The Grove? Shocked I didn't know this!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

103 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:37 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Mighty suspicious indeed Lol

Wait, there's a thread for The Grove? Shocked I didn't know this!
Uh, yeah XD Added that a while back. There's an Ethyrium page too! Lol

104 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
What the heck, how did I not see these? XD

105 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:What the heck, how did I not see these? XD
*shrugs* Lol

106 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:36 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
my post...its gone ;-; I had a beautiful paragraph from a burst of ideas and motivation and pressed one button and it went back to the page before it and when i went back... nothing

it was such a good post

107 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
this is the exact reason I shouldn't use a gaming mouse when not gaming ;-; those extra buttons are dangerous

108 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh no! Sad

109 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:44 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh no, Silv!! Crying *hugs* I'm sorry... Sad

110 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
sorry time to go try and rewrite this bc i'm taking way too long i know i said I'd write this like an hour ago and i'm being dramatic but it's one in the morning and i'm tired and i really liked that paragraph and usually i don't so i'll go write now before i forget what i had typed. ignore my dramaticness. and lack of capitalization in chat bc again it's late and laptops don't automatically do it like my phone and i don't feel like capitalizing it

111 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:00 am

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:sorry time to go try and rewrite this bc i'm taking way too long i know i said I'd write this like an hour ago and i'm being dramatic but it's one in the morning and i'm tired and i really liked that paragraph and usually i don't so i'll go write now before i forget what i had typed. ignore my dramaticness. and lack of capitalization in chat bc again it's late and laptops don't automatically do it like my phone and i don't feel like capitalizing it
Lol It's okay Silver!

112 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:03 am

Wildwing

Admin
No worries Silv! You're all good! Take your time and don't worry about it! ^.^

113 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:09 am

Jaystep

Admin
Yay! Excellent work Wild! The prologue is over! Now once the Grove scene is all wrapped up, we can finally start! Wacko 

Oh man, I've been waiting so long for this! I can barely wait! XD So close I can taste it!

Tyrin: ... That's not the rp, that's my wing!  Mad

*spits feathers out* Oh, jeez! Sorry! Lol

114 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:27 am

Jaystep

Admin
I gotta run to bed folks! I'll reply in the morning!

115 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:35 am

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: *laughs at Tyrin*

Finnican: Lol

XD Alrighty! Good night Jay! See you tomorrow!

116 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:50 am

Wildwing

Admin
Well, I'm heading to bed too! Night guys! Sweet dreams! ^.^

...Also, @LeafTail? You still around? It's been a while, I hope you're okay wherever you are.

117 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING. AND I'M RATHER PROUD OF IT. 

That took far longer than I expected, I've been sitting here writing for a while. Sorry for the wait

118 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
NIIIIICE!! Silv, I love it! I'm so proud of you!! Wacko Great job! Alrighty, now it's my turn to reply!

119 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Nevermind, I don't have time to post RP today. I need to get ready for work in a few minutes. XP But I'll be thinking of a reply while I'm there! That said, I'll stick around for a few more minutes before I log off!

120 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:43 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Thanks!! Very Happy Looking forward to your reply. Summer has now hit its boring point and I need something to do and long RP posts work for that

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum