"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Post your thoughts and reactions in the stream chat! Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

152 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Ruki here!

Here's what Laluna looks like, she's no normal barn owl

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

153 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Starting part two of the stream soon guys! Smile

154 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm ready! ^.^

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

155 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Same ready

156 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Jaystep

Admin
We're live!

157 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin

Enjoy~

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

158 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Jaystep

Admin
That was really sad! I didn't understand a lot of it XD but from what I got, it was kind of depressing. Especially with the song!

159 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:04 am

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, with music videos like this, it's hard to understand unless you watch a lot of them a bunch of times. So no worries! XD

Here's my explanation if you want it. It's long, so I'll put it here so you don't have to scroll all the way past it to read posts after this one. XD Also, there will be talk of religion in here, just a quick heads up!:

So from what I gathered, this story is based on biblical references. The people of the world got too arrogant and thought they could replace God, so He strikes them down and only children survive. I think that is because children are purer than adults as they don't usually make the horrible decision adults can make. The story focuses on a village of ten children. They grow up together in a world without adults. The world is peaceful, but it is dying, probably an aftermath of God's rage.

These are the children if you're interested.: Miku, the girl with the long green hair in pigtails and lily in her hair (seamstress). Kaito, the blue haired man. Meiko, the swordswoman. Ia, the older sister with the braid. Mayu, the younger sister with the really long curly yellow hair. Gakpo, the purple haired man with the braid (monk). Gumi, the green haired girl with the black choker around her neck (poet). Luka, the pink haired dancer. Rin, the older sister/twin. Len, the younger brother/twin. (I'm naming them after the vocaloids (artificial singing voices) they are representing)

One day, a messenger from the Tower of AI (probably referencing another biblical thing. I would guess the tower of Babel since that's the only tower I can think of in the scriptures) brings the 10 children a message. It is specifically for Miku, the pigtails, and it says that she is the Messiah (savior), the only one who can get to the top of the tower where there's a power she can use to save the world. Her 9 friends insist on coming with her, because the group has a vow that "In sickness and in health, we share our joy and pain."
So they all make the treacherous journey to the tower together.

Now the Tower of AI holds blessings that only 9 Messiahs can achieve. And though it doesn't say, I'm assuming that each level holds one blessing, and to progress further up the tower, you have to achieve the blessings one by one.

The youth reach the tower and the first room holds the blessing Blooming Wave. Miku goes to receive it, but then suddenly Kaito the blue hair stops her, says in a greedy way "We share our joy and pain" and pushes her out. The doors close behind him and Miku's left on the ground staring after him in shock. Kaito has stolen the first blessing.

That's when it starts. The next blessing is the Fire Banquet and like Kaito, Meiko the swordswoman throws herself in and takes it. Ia the older sister takes the Grace of the Sunlight, ticking off Mayu her younger sister who takes Peaceful Darkness.

Miku in the meantime is stunned. She was the one who was chosen, and yet friends who are dear to her are stealing the blessings for themselves left and right. To quote the song:

Miku: I am the one...

Meiko: You can't keep it all to yourself.

Miku: I was chosen...

Kaito: We won't let you.

And it continues. Gakpo the purple haired monk takes the Trembling Ground, Gumi the green haired poet takes Rumble of Thunder, Luka the pink haired dancer takes Rondo of Whirlwind, and Rin pushes her younger brother away and takes the Garden of Silver Snow while crying happily.
Now alone, Miku and Len, the younger twin, approach the final blessing. He tricks her into thinking he at least will support her unlike her other friends, but ends up stealing the Fetal Movement of Magma while smiling proudly.

Completely alone and betrayed by all her friends, Miku proceeds through the last bit of the tower. Just before she reaches the top, she receives an unlit torch. Nothing compared to the blessings her friends stole for themselves. She climbs the rest of the way to the top.

She enters a spacious room with an altar at the center of it. Surrounding it are 9 skeletons, each holding a candle. It is then revealed to her that the true meaning of blessing was an atonement of the Messiah. This is where another part of the bible comes in. The reason why the Messiah is called the savior is because he was sacrificed for the good of mankind. In this story, the blessings could only be achieved by 9 Messiahs.

As the true meaning of the blessings her friends took is revealed to Miku, it dawns on her that her friends hadn't stolen them out of greed. To quote the song:

Kaito: Even though, being drowned in rough sea.

Meiko: Dancing in the hellfire.

Ia: Helplessly falling to my knees in merciless drought.

Mayu: Being trapped in darkness forever and losing my mind.

Gakpo: Being swallowed by the earth.

All: We won't let you go by yourself.

Gumi: Even though, being struck by the judgement lightning.

Luka: Being torn up by the hurricane.

Rin: Being frozen to the bones, to the soul.

Len: Crawling through the fire.

All: We won't stop believing, in sickness and in health, "We share joy and pain."

Miku's 9 friends hadn't betrayed her after all. In fact, even knowing what they would face, they still went with her and sacrificed themselves so she could make it to the top of the tower and use the power that would save the world.

This new information just tears Miku apart. If she had known her dearest friends were going to die for her, she probably would never have come to the tower. And so until the last moment, the truth was kept from her, for the good of the world. She suffered through the tower believing her friends were turning on her because of their own selfish desires, but if she had known they were actually selflessly dying for her, one by one... She wouldn't have been able to handle it.

And so, at the end, despite suffering from the "9 sorrows she has created", Miku, accepting God's will, smiles all by herself and reaches for the altar. Then we see in a flash of light, the nature around the tower is restored to its former glory. The world has been saved.

Also, just as a sidenote, in the final scene with the altar, you'll notice the shadow of a woman with a long ponytail on the side of her head (Neru). It isn't confirmed in the song as far as I know, but she might be the messenger who sent for the 10 friends in the first place.

160 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:23 am

Jaystep

Admin
Lol, sorry! I went to bed after half an hour thinking you had fallen asleep! 

Wow. That is really really deep for a music video! Twists where someone seems like a villian and is really doing something so good is something I love to read about. It's a favorite story mechanic of mine! I've used it in the past and I'll use it in the future. 

Ah okay, I was wondering the whole video what the blessings actually did, now I get they were punishments. That's heavy. Thanks for explaining!

161 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Got some new stuff in my house! I'll post some pictures! Wacko

162 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Jaystep

Admin

Got this awesome new computer chair! Wait, let me send you a pick from the view while you're sitting in it! 

Yeah, that's right! It's perfectly eye-level with my computer! How cool is that? And check this out:

Brand new TV remote!!!!!!!! Wacko How cool is that?! I just love all the buttons!

And just LOOK at that clock! It tells the TEMPERATURE!!! How amazing is that?! Sorry for bragging, but man is it a nice clock!

Okay, last picture! Look. At. My. PEN! Yeah, that's a Pilot G-2. AKA the smoothest pen ever! #iknowyourejealous 

Just wanted to share some of that with you guys. Man I love payday! Got a chair, remote, and a freaking pen for my new Studio! Lol #richlife $$$

163 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Wow! I can see you're very happy about your new stuff! Great! That clock- it's amazing! Very exciting items, be sure that you show us any more new things you buy, because wow that stuff is to die for! I gotta say, that chair is incredible, especially the view! Right at your computer, how cool is that?!

164 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Potato! Wacko

Finnican: O.o Wha-

Rinka, Fayru, Aella, Deltara: OMG KALE!!!! KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! <3

Najmah: O.O' What the crap?

*dying of laughter*

Whoa! So many cool stuff! I especially love the chair! Wacko Forget the ROA and RPG stuff placed nonchalantly in the background, this is freaking awesome stuff! (Wish I could read most of that stuff though XD) I wish I had that pen!

165 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Lol, sorry! I went to bed after half an hour thinking you had fallen asleep! 

Wow. That is really really deep for a music video! Twists where someone seems like a villian and is really doing something so good is something I love to read about. It's a favorite story mechanic of mine! I've used it in the past and I'll use it in the future. 

Ah okay, I was wondering the whole video what the blessings actually did, now I get they were punishments. That's heavy. Thanks for explaining!

Lol, that's okay! It took me at least an hour to type all that, so you're all good! XD

Ya, same here! It's plot twists like these that make these animated music videos so good! That and the music of course. Lol

Yup. And no problem!

166 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I'm glad you guys liked the stuff! I have some work done on a few other things around here but I figured THAT was what you wanted to see. I mean, come on, a Pilot G2 guys. Lol

Oh and don't mind the boring stuff in the background. I tried to keep it out of focus to highlight my new things!

167 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yes Jay. We would rather see your new stuff rather than what you have planned for the future of ROA. XD The Pilot G2 is seriously amazing. You're right, I am jealous!

Aaaaand of course you did. Lol

But seriously?! Holy fudge! Tyrin is alive, what?? O.O Whoa! Who knew?!

168 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Yes Jay. We would rather see your new stuff rather than what you have planned for the future of ROA. XD The Pilot G2 is seriously amazing. You're right, I am jealous!

Aaaaand of course you did. Lol

But seriously?! Holy fudge! Tyrin is alive, what?? O.O Whoa! Who knew?!
Oh, did you see my notebook? Did I get it in the shot by accident? Man, I should pay more attention! Sorry for the spoilers! Lol 

Guess the secret's out now! XD

169 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Gosh Jay! Now I know everything, geez! XD

170 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Kale: 0.0 .... why are they..... *stares at Wild* Uh.... SO, did you reply to rp yet?! Wacko  confused

171 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol I'm actually replying to it now! Or...was replying to it. It's halfway done and it's in my drafts now, but I have to leave for work now. DX (But my last day is Friday!! Yay!! Wacko ) I'll finish it when I come back home tonight! Najmah is not happy... Lol So anyway, I'll see you later!

172 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Okay, see ya! Smile

173 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh boy! You're here! XD I'm almost done with a huge post myself!

174 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Awesome! What for? (Also, Najmah is being Najmah in the RP post, so... XD)

Rose: affraid N-Najmah!! You can't just-!!

Fayru: At least put me down before you aggravate Dalkota, you fool! I do not wish to perish alongside you!

Finnican: pale Y-You know what guys! You just continue handling this while I just sit on the sideline, okay? Kay.

175 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Awesome! What for? (Also, Najmah is being Najmah in the RP post, so... XD)

Rose: affraid N-Najmah!! You can't just-!!

Fayru: At least put me down before you aggravate Dalkota, you fool! I do not wish to perish alongside you!

Finnican: pale Y-You know what guys! You just continue handling this while I just sit on the sideline, okay? Kay.
Lol Oh just you wait!~ I had a feeling she'd be upset. You're gonna love this! Dalkota doesn't deal with backtalk.

176 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh, and I wanted to get that Kale post out while I had time. Sometime when you can, you should write a scene with Rinka and describe what her home looks like, and you could end it with her getting news about Kale's Hollow if you want. Smile

177 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little scared for Najmah! Lol

And alrighty! I will build her home when I can and post it later! Also, NOT THE HOLLOW!! T.T But yay Kale for his smarts! Wacko Also the Phoenix Emblem was really cool! Who made that? Wacko

178 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little scared for Najmah! Lol

And alrighty! I will build her home when I can and post it later! Also, NOT THE HOLLOW!! T.T But yay Kale for his smarts! Wacko Also the Phoenix Emblem was really cool! Who made that? Wacko
Kale: MY HOUSE!?  AND ON MY HATCHDAY?! Crying Crying Crying

Ruki made the emblem! Smile

179 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
OH MY GOSH YES!!! XD THIS IS AMAZING YES!! I've wanted that to happen for so long!! XD

Najmah: *now 2 months old* You wanted to turn me into a pup?!?! You jerk!! Mad

KYAAAAAAAHHH, SO CUUUUUUTE!!! *picks Najmah up and cuddles*

Najmah: Wha-Hey, CUT IT OUT!! *struggles feebly against Wild*

I was going to make a puppy version of you and give her to T'Sone in OOC RP, but this is WAY better!! <3

Najmah: JERK!!

180 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little scared for Najmah! Lol

Kale: MY HOUSE!?  AND ON MY HATCHDAY?! Crying Crying Crying

Ruki made the emblem! Smile

The books!! The stories!! JAY, HOW COULD YOU?! Crying Crying Crying

I knew it! It's so awesome, I love it! Wacko

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum