"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
DUDE!! THESE UPDATES ARE AWESOME!! Wacko Wacko Wacko
Aw man! Draft is going to be my best friend! And wow! So many new things!! Wacko

Najmah: HEY!! What the carp?!?! Tap dancing?!?! You have some nerve!!  Naji

Rose: Yay!! Tap dancing!! I don't know what it is, but it sounds like so much fun!! Wacko

???: U-Um... Embarassed

Najmah: ?? Huh? Did I just hear something?

Rose: Whoa! There's a ghost behind you! Shocked

Najmah: HUH?!?

Nope! Just the new wolf character I'm working on! Lol He doesn't have a name or an appearance yet, but I've got his personality and a few unique interests figured out! Smile

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

932 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Whoa!! The hovering over the tag thing is so cool!! I like it!! Wacko

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

933 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Yay! I'm glad you like them! Wacko How was your hike? Yes Najmah, and you start this Saturday. Ooh, is the new wolf character for the Howls plot? Wacko 

Kale: ... You're like a puppy, you know that?

>.>

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

934 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior are you ever going to reply to the Adventures Untold posts? Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

935 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Yay! I'm glad you like them! Wacko How was your hike? Yes Najmah, and you start this Saturday. Ooh, is the new wolf character for the Howls plot? Wacko 

Kale: ... You're like a puppy, you know that?

>.>

Very Happy  And the hike was fun! This mountain is one I've been hiking up every time I've visited my grandma and grandpa, so basically every year since I was a little kid! But this time, it only took us 15 min-half an hour tops!- to get to the top! I guess that's what happens when you grow up and have longer legs. XD I was in the lead most of the time, because I wore long pants while my cousin wore shorts. Every year my grandpa warns us of rattlesnakes, especially in the summer, so I had to be careful to avoid patches of underbrush. There were still little bushes we had to travel through, but we were okay. Oh! And I found a hawk feather on the ground! Wacko I'm wearing it in my hair right now! (probably not sanitary, but I don't care XD) We also saw a group of three deer hopping up the mountain side in the distance!
The hike back down took a little longer, because we went the steeper, more sketchy way down. That was while my cousin was leading XD (Nah, she's a good leader! Her allergies were just acting up and she wanted a quick way down) But it was fun! Smile

Najmah: Nope! Not doing it!

Rose: *glomps Najmah* Come on, Naji! It'll be fun! Very Happy

Najmah: Naji  Don't call me that!

Lol

???: *nods* Mm-hmm! I-I'll be part of The Howls plotline! Th-That's okay, right?

936 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
That sounds so awesome! I wish there were mountains here, there's just endless forests. XD 

Drellan: I do not dance. Nor do I tap often. I will not be doing tap-dancing lessons.  Seriously?

Oh good, strange wolf! You'll like Kelldan, he might be your leader if your pack joins his! (True story, I almost just typed a huge spoiler here because I forgot it wasn't announced yet. XD I got halfway through typing before I noticed it... I am so bad at secrets! It amazes me to think that there are dozens I haven't given away for months!)

937 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Aw man, endless forests sound like so much fun to explore! I'm jealous! XD

Rose: But big brother! *glomps Drellan and looks up at him with big puppy eyes* Pleeeeaaaase?? I want to learn how to tap dance with you! Please?

???: U-Um... O-Okay... *blushes in embarrassment* Um

(Lol That's awesome XD)

938 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Aw man, endless forests sound like so much fun to explore! I'm jealous! XD

Rose: But big brother! *glomps Drellan and looks up at him with big puppy eyes* Pleeeeaaaase?? I want to learn how to tap dance with you! Please?

(Lol That's awesome XD)
But it's so easy to get lost! Lol

Drellan: I- no! Don't look at me like..... *sigh*  Rolling Eyes Maybe...

Yay! Nice to meet you unnamed wolf! Smile

939 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Aw man, endless forests sound like so much fun to explore! I'm jealous! XD

(Lol That's awesome XD)
But it's so easy to get lost! Lol

Drellan: I- no! Don't look at me like..... *sigh*  Rolling Eyes Maybe...

Yay! Nice to meet you unnamed wolf! Smile

Probably! But that's what makes it more fun! XD *has no sense of direction* *always gets lost* *especially while driving to places*

Rose: Yay!! cheers

???: N-Nice to meet you too! Smile

Just so you know, as he gets more developed, his personality will get tweaked a little depending on what happens with him. But that's a given, considering he doesn't even have a name yet. Lol

940 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I figured as much Lol 

Drellan: Hey now, I said maybe- not- .... *looks at Najmah for help*

941 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright! I started on Rinka's post, and I have everyone else's post nearly complete (might change a few things depending on what Silv does). But I have to go to work now. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning! (If I have the evening shift again) So I'll talk to you guys later! See ya!

942 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Alright! I started on Rinka's post, and I have everyone else's post nearly complete (might change a few things depending on what Silv does). But I have to go to work now. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning! (If I have the evening shift again) So I'll talk to you guys later! See ya!
Okay! See ya! Smile

943 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Jaystep wrote:@SilverstarWarrior are you ever going to reply to the Adventures Untold posts? Lol

yES I WILL DONT RUSH GENIUS

Aka I procrastinate way too much and got distracted. I'm now drawing my Pokemon go favs I caught so far!! I've seen so many drawings of trainers and their Pokemon go favs, but I can't draw people so instead I used Kaiju instead! I think I'm going to use pen for once when I outline it so it's clean and then try and color it! Can you tell I'm excited?? This is why nothing gets done

944 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
ALSO the new updates and features are really cool! @Jaystep bc I must use this. That's probably my favorite thing of the update. That and multi-quoting, that'll be so useful

945 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Now I gotta eat dinner so I'll reply to rp after that

946 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 am

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:@SilverstarWarrior are you ever going to reply to the Adventures Untold posts? Lol

yES I WILL DONT RUSH GENIUS

Aka I procrastinate way too much and got distracted. I'm now drawing my Pokemon go favs I caught so far!! I've seen so many drawings of trainers and their Pokemon go favs, but I can't draw people so instead I used Kaiju instead! I think I'm going to use pen for once when I outline it so it's clean and then try and color it! Can you tell I'm excited?? This is why nothing gets done

XD Take your time! ^.^

Ooh! I'd like to see these drawings when you're done! I love your drawings! Wacko By the way, what's a Kaiju?

947 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:20 am

Jaystep

Admin
*pokes head out* ...... Why are you here so late? XD

948 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 am

Wildwing

Admin
'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given a day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to post Rinka! Now, why are you here so late, sir? XD

949 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given a day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to post Rinka! Now, why are you here so late, sir? XD
'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given most of the day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to see if Silver posted! 

Lol

950 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 am

Ruki

Wolf
*holds up a White Hawk* This is Vaerona, freshly plucked from the books except this is the RP version of her and I have no idea where to put her... 

What kind of birb nonsense would be good for a scout?

951 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Ruki wrote:*holds up a White Hawk* This is Vaerona, freshly plucked from the books except this is the RP version of her and I have no idea where to put her... 

Shade? Ooh! No! Let her be in Rinka's Queenguard or something Lol THAT would be ironic! XD

952 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 am

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given a day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to post Rinka! Now, why are you here so late, sir? XD
'Cause I just got home from work and I don't want to sleep yet and I was given most of the day off tomorrow. XD Also, I wanted to see if Silver posted! 

Lol

Well played! Well played... XD

Najmah: *rolls eyes* Cute. Seriously?

953 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Lol

Well played! Well played... XD

Najmah: *rolls eyes* Cute. Seriously?
Pssh, I know I'm cute Najmah, you don't have to remind me.  Rolling Eyes  Lol

954 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Ruki wrote:*holds up a White Hawk* This is Vaerona, freshly plucked from the books except this is the RP version of her and I have no idea where to put her... 

Shade? Ooh! No! Let her be in Rinka's Queenguard or something Lol THAT would be ironic! XD
That would, wouldn't it? Lol

Rinka: Another new bird? *flies in front of Vaerona* ...Hi! Smile

955 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Jaystep wrote:

That'd be a little #HAWKward because of Book!Vaerona's... plot stuff.. but yes I think RP!Vaerona would make a good Queensguard

956 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:29 am

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Vaerona: Hello! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my queen

957 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:29 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Rinka, that's Tyrin's mate in the books.

958 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:37 am

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Rinka, that's Tyrin's mate in the books.
*coughs* ...L-Like Ruki said! #HAWKward! Favorite pun so far! Nice one, Ruki! Lol

Rinka: ...Ya...I know. I...I know that. I'm not blind. I'm not deaf either. I've heard you talk about her multiple times... Um

959 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:42 am

Ruki

Wolf
Vaerona: I'm sorry, Rinka, but I can assure you that in this version of events I am in no way interested in your mate... I won't even miss his big stupid brown eyes and the way his feathers ruffle when you kiss him and that happy little churr he makes when he wakes up next to you..... *shakes head* ... What was I saying again?

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here 'til Thursday! #HAWKward

((Jay made me wanna irk Rinka don't hate me XD))

960 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 am

Jaystep

Admin
(Wha- no I- ! RUKI, don't tell them things I tell you in real life! Lol )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum