"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Eh! I can drive fast! I'll leave one last post before I go. Lol And gosh Jay, so cruel! XD

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

902 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Eh! I can drive fast! I'll leave one last post before I go. Lol And gosh Jay, so cruel! XD
Don't be late! Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

903 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I won't! BTW, is it okay to have her kill tall man at least? To give round man more time?

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

904 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:I won't! BTW, is it okay to have her kill tall man at least? To give round man more time?
Yes!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

905 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
now I gtg bye!

906 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Jaystep

Admin
To explain that ROA post. The older a dragon is, the bigger they are. Ones that were left here since medieval times, well... they had to find some way to hide their size. Hibernate on a mountainside for too long and you become part of the mountainside.

Have fun with that guys! Wacko

Kale: pale I quit.

907 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:12 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
https://www.google.com/amp/lifehacker.com/how-to-revoke-pokemon-go-s-extensive-permissions-to-you-1783466118/amp?client=safari#

I'd suggest looking at that bc you guys play Pokemon go too. The app has full access to your google account if you sign in with one which is kinda creepy

Update: they say it's a mistake they have full access and will be fixed soon. Come on Pokemon that's a big mistake ._.

908 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:51 am

Jaystep

Admin
Omg Lol

Why do you want to know so much about me Pokemon GO? I don't even know myself that well! XD

909 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:53 am

Jaystep

Admin
Oh, Silver! I forgot to say, how much of Jury's ear got hit is up to you. You can say it was just a tiny scratch that heals up in a day or two, you you could give her a big permenant nick out of her ear. You pick! Smile

910 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I have most of my post for Najmah, Rose and Fin typed out, but I want to give Silv a chance to reply first, because it's going to be a long one.

By the way, where has Kurai been this whole time? I completely forgot about her Lol Maybe she should blind the round man first, or at least disarm him? Then Najmah can take care of the rest. I don't want to leave her out XD

911 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh hello! Wacko

912 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I was re-reading that Traveler post in the Rifts, thinking about posting the next bit of conversation but I don't want to reveal what they're talking about yet. XD

913 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hiya! ^.^

914 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:I was re-reading that Traveler post in the Rifts, thinking about posting the next bit of conversation but I don't want to reveal what they're talking about yet. XD
Oh bah-humbug! XD

915 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:I have most of my post for Najmah, Rose and Fin typed out, but I want to give Silv a chance to reply first, because it's going to be a long one.

By the way, where has Kurai been this whole time? I completely forgot about her Lol Maybe she should blind the round man first, or at least disarm him? Then Najmah can take care of the rest. I don't want to leave her out XD

...I totally did not forget the owl. That did not happen

916 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:I was re-reading that Traveler post in the Rifts, thinking about posting the next bit of conversation but I don't want to reveal what they're talking about yet. XD
Oh bah-humbug! XD
I have so many secrets, I know! XD Oh if only you could have been a bug on the wall this morning. Before she went to work, Ruki and I were discussing everything about plot. Talking about all the cool reveals and stuff and going over possible endings... *sigh* I'll be glad when I don't have to watch what I say, but I'll miss the secrets. XD

The Traveler stuff is very important. It sets up and begins to unravel a major twist in the story that I put in the plot from day one. Don't overlook it!

I know all the mystery can be annoying, but surprises are the best kinds of things in a story! I knew since the first sentence of that Kale and Raiya post that the half of the mountain was really a dragon, but I bet nobody else worked it out! Lol

917 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:I have most of my post for Najmah, Rose and Fin typed out, but I want to give Silv a chance to reply first, because it's going to be a long one.

*dying of laughter* I-I can just imagine the look Kurai must be giving you now! XD

918 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:

She's going to kill you. Lol

919 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Just a heads up, I'm gonna leave in a short bit to go on a small hike with my cousin. The mountain is literally right next to my grandma's house, so it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. If I have time, I'll come back here and post RP. Sorry if I seem like I'm ditching out on you guys, but this is something we've been wanting to do since summer began, but we haven't had the chance to yet because of work. But since we both (finally) are free at the same time, now's the best chance we have! Lol

920 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:04 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Just a heads up, I'm gonna leave in a short bit to go on a small hike with my cousin. The mountain is literally right next to my grandma's house, so it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. If I have time, I'll come back here and post RP. Sorry if I seem like I'm ditching out on you guys, but this is something we've been wanting to do since summer began, but we haven't had the chance to yet because of work. But since we both (finally) are free at the same time, now's the best chance we have! Lol
Pssh! Don't worry about that, go have fun! Smile

But if the ground shakes... Wink

921 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Just a heads up, I'm gonna leave in a short bit to go on a small hike with my cousin. The mountain is literally right next to my grandma's house, so it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. If I have time, I'll come back here and post RP. Sorry if I seem like I'm ditching out on you guys, but this is something we've been wanting to do since summer began, but we haven't had the chance to yet because of work. But since we both (finally) are free at the same time, now's the best chance we have! Lol

Thanks! Very Happy

Oh gosh! XD I'm using my cousin as a human shield. Lol

922 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

Lol

923 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

Lol
And if that doesn't work, a human sled if we can't find anything else that could be used as a sled! XD

924 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

Lol
And if that doesn't work, a human sled if we can't find anything else that could be used as a sled! XD
That's a much better plan! XD

925 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, I gtg! I'll be back later! See ya!

926 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
See ya! I'm working on an update to the website today, so I'll be here for a bit!

I'm not changing the look really at all, it's more technical stuff. Exciting! Wacko

927 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Please check your inboxes for a PM explaining all the cool new stuff! (And here's me showing off some new stuff)

Specifically you, @SilverstarWarrior and you @Wildwing ! You both tend to miss those. Wink

928 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Forgot to mention in the PM, when you tag someone you can hover over the tag to see their avatar and from there you can directly PM them, see their last posts, or view their profile. Smile

929 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I was mostly inspired to do this new tagging system because of our tagging in livestreams being so funny. XD I've been working on this for a little bit, but I wanted to surprise you guys. 

And no, this was not the project I was talking about the other day. Wink That's much more game-changing!

930 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I currently have 

#OffTopic
#PlotTwist
#Mystery
#CharacterDeath

In my tag list. Tag something in a post with those, and I'll see it! I highly recommend adding these to yours as well, as I'll be using them frequently!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum