"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I've got way too many eevee here! There's so many it's ridiculous. No pokestops or gyms anywhere in sight tho sadly

872 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh my city is littered with gyms and stops!

Ruki and I just got back from seeing The Secret Life of Pets. So funny!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

873 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:58 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lucky! We went exploring the neighborhood today to try and find some gyms or pokestops since we're running real low on pokeballs but no luck. Caught a really high level fearow at least

I really want to see that movie, it looks hilarious. Probably the only ad I don't skip on YouTube when I see it

874 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey guys! Sorry for not being on for almost a week! Saturday I had to work all day (T.T) and yesterday I was at a memorial for a distant relative who died last week. I was there to support family members who were closer to that relative. It was more of a celebration of his life sort of thing rather than a sad grieving for his death, which I hope he would have appreciated. And, while I was there, my cousins showed me their Pokémon Go app, so funny you guys mention that! XD Oh! And when I got back, I got to talk to my dad over the phone and apparently my uncle also has it, so they went out hunting for Pokémon earlier that day too! Sounds like this app is going to be another popular one! Lol

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

875 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:So I got Ruki some Summer (Phoenix) Roses and surprised her with them at her work! Lol She didn't want me to post them because she's embarrassed but I thought you'd like to see these cool looking flowers!

Oh my gosh, those are so beautiful! They actually look like flowers my dad gave my stepmom for her birthday! So beautiful!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

876 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh hey! You're alive! Lol

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

877 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Those flowers are super pretty! And sound awesome, considering the Phoenix part xD

There's another big project going on? You can't just leave us with that! TELL US Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

I have never used those things and I wanted to Exclamation
(XD)

No! I can't! It's too early to announce!

But it will change your life*

(*probably not that dramatic)
Eh??? Another big project?!?! Tell us tell us tell us!! Wacko Wait! You mentioned wanting to make TV shows and trailers out of The Wild before! Is Ruki doing something like that now?? Wacko

878 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Oh hey! You're alive! Lol
O.O *pats self down* Oh hey! Would ya look at that, I am alive! Wacko

879 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Those flowers are super pretty! And sound awesome, considering the Phoenix part xD

There's another big project going on? You can't just leave us with that! TELL US Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

(XD)

Eh??? Another big project?!?! Tell us tell us tell us!! Wacko Wait! You mentioned wanting to make TV shows and trailers out of The Wild before! Is Ruki doing something like that now?? Wacko
Not quite. But I cannot say. XD

880 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Oh hey! You're alive! Lol
O.O *pats self down* Oh hey! Would ya look at that, I am alive! Wacko
Lol Lol

881 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Glad you guys thought the flowers were cool!

And yes Wild, half the people at my work are playing it too! XD

882 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

(XD)

Not quite. But I cannot say. XD
So I was close then! Wacko Is she-

Najmah: *tackles Wild* STOP!

Rinka: *lands on Wild's foot* You should stop guessing or you'll ruin the surprise. -.-'

OOF!! W-Wait, but I think I know-!

Finnican: *lifting Wild's other foot* Nope! Come on, let's go!

Fayru: *on Wild's stomach* ...

Rose: *helping Najmah lift Wild on their backs* Come on! Let's go play a game or something! Wacko

All of them together: *carry Wild out*

*struggling as she's taken* Hey, come on, guys! Stop it, put me down!

Nykoru: *blinks* Does this always happen?

883 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Glad you guys thought the flowers were cool!

And yes Wild, half the people at my work are playing it too! XD
Very Happy

Oh wow. XD Maybe I should get it too, then? Lol

884 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Hello sorry I've been gone
Pokemon Go is my life

((My best friend is a Bulbasaur named Henry))

885 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hiya! Wacko And yup! I figured that would happen! XD When I first saw Pokémon Go, one of my first thoughts was, "Oh my gosh, Ruki would totally love this!"

(XD I think Sarah would be a good name for a female Bulbasaur!)

*looks at Ruki's signature* ... *snaps fingers* Armageddon!

886 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Ruki

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:Hiya! Wacko And yup! I figured that would happen! XD When I first saw Pokémon Go, one of my first thoughts was, "Oh my gosh, Ruki would totally love this!"

That's probably how Rinka and Kale feel right now but sadly, incorrect Lol

887 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Hiya! Wacko And yup! I figured that would happen! XD When I first saw Pokémon Go, one of my first thoughts was, "Oh my gosh, Ruki would totally love this!"

That's probably how Rinka and Kale feel right now but sadly, incorrect Lol
XD *swings arm in an "Aw shucks!" motion* Darn! Lol

888 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Oh! And I have someone I want everyone to meet! *holds up a Brahminy Kite* this is Khiarra!

Khiarra: *falls out of arms*

Sorry she's Jello right now. No personality, no mannerisms. Super under-developed right now. So be careful because she's impressionable at this stage.

All Jay will allow me to say is that she's very closely involved in Tyrin's plotline Wink

Khiarra: *weird gasp noise*

Oh she can't talk either. No voice yet ^^;

889 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Ruki

Wolf
PS this is a Brahminy Kite!

890 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Aaw, pretty!! ^.^

Rinka: *blinks* *crouches next to Khiarra* ... Hello?

Other characters: *gather around out of curiosity*

891 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Khiarra: *gasps again*

She's trying to say Hello but she can't speak right now. If you want for now I can plug in a basic personality for her so she doesn't look and sound like a dying fish.

892 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: Lol

*lightly smacks Najmah's head* Be nice! *holds back snicker* Dying fish! *coughs* Ya, that would be great! Smile

Rinka: *walks around Khiarra* *stops in front of Khiarra* *looks closely at her curiously*

893 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Okay! Well this is the only disc I have left, the Sharpie is kinda smudged so I can't tell what it says but here it goes *uploads personality*

Khiarra: *pops up* *smiles at Rinka* Well aren't you as cute as a junebug on a summer night! *pinches Rinka's cheeks* Howdy I'm Khiarra! *looks as Wild* Oh goodness aren't you as sweet as peaches!

Oh I think that was my Southernbelle disc...

894 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Gimme a sec! I'll be right back in 10-20 min, I just need to have a quick shower before I start cooking and stuff (while rping) so I have time before work. BRB!

895 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Ruki wrote:Okay! Well this is the only disc I have left, the Sharpie is kinda smudged so I can't tell what it says but here it goes *uploads personality*

Khiarra: *pops up* *smiles at Rinka* Well aren't you as cute as a junebug on a summer night! *pinches Rinka's cheeks* Howdy I'm Khiarra! *looks as Wild* Oh goodness aren't you as sweet as peaches!

Oh I think that was my Southernbelle disc...
Rinka: *flinches* O.O What the-?

O.O *blinks* ...Why thank ya! And you are just as lovely as the Texas Bluebells! Smile How ya doin'? The names' Wild! Anna Wild! It's a pleasure to meet ya, Khiarra! *grins*

Other Characters: What the heck? -.-'

Rinka: *slowly blinks* ...Um... H-Hi! I'm Rinka. Nice to meet you. Smile

896 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Jaystep

Admin
(I'm back!)

897 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hiyo! Just so you know, I'll need to leave in about 15 minutes to go to work. I'll be here 'til then! ^.^

898 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Ruki

Wolf
Khiarra: Aren't y'all just as lovely as the summer rains *smiles* I'm sure we'll all become fabulous friends!

899 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*grins happily*

Rinka: Y-Ya! Of course! ^.^

Najmah: Riiiight... *rolls eyes*

Finnican: Ya! Welcome to the family! Very Happy

Rose: Yay!! A new friend!! Wacko

Fayru: *nods in acknowledgement*

900 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Okay! If you have the ability to reply one more time to the past group with Rose, I'll leave a big post for you to read when you get home. If not, I can wait! Just don't have Naji kill the human just yet, she'll get her chance in a moment. I need to make Fin feel bad and hurt Rose a little more first. Wink

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum