"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*poofs back in a large cloud of smoke* Sorry! I got distracted by YouTube and I lost all sense of time! >.< You brought burgers? Wacko

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

62 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:*poofs back in a large cloud of smoke* Sorry! I got distracted by YouTube and I lost all sense of time! >.< You brought burgers? Wacko
Oh hi! XD yeah but Drellan ate them already.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

63 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:14 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I'm just about to play some Halo. I get bored without Ruki Lol (Ill still be here though on my terrible phone keyboard XD)

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

64 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Nooo! Drellan, why?? T.T

Okie dokie! Have fun! I'll be a lurkin'! Lol

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

65 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Nooo! Drellan, why?? T.T

Drellan: I was hungry! You're a human, go get some food for yourself! Lol I can't go to a drive thru!

66 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:

Drellan: I was hungry! You're a human, go get some food for yourself! Lol I can't go to a drive thru!
You're a wolf, you can hunt your own food! T.T

67 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Drellan: Seriously? We live in an apartment. Where is there wild game?

68 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

Drellan: Seriously? We live in an apartment. Where is there wild game?
...*looks out the window* *looks down at the innocent pedestrians walking by* ...

69 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:58 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
*waves*

70 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey Leaf! Sorry, I've got to poof for a bit

71 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:35 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Alright. ^.^

72 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Wildwing

Admin
So I'm back! I wanted to stay, but I had no choice whatsoever in the matter, but I'm back! ^.^

73 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:52 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Hi! ^.^

74 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Lol, I love casually checking for new posts and someone logs on right as I refresh. XD

Perhaps I sensed your arrival... Lol

75 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*reads the Raiya and Kale post* It's Tyrin and Drellan's first meeting all over again! XD

Anyway, I'm on for around 10 min, because I've got a dentist appointment!

76 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Lol, I love casually checking for new posts and someone logs on right as I refresh. XD

XD That's a good feeling!

#PsychicDorkfish Sly

77 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:*reads the Raiya and Kale post* It's Tyrin and Drellan's first meeting all over again! XD

Yeah! Almost word for word! XD

Yeesh! 0.0 Good luck! Hope it's just a routine checkup. Dentists are scary...

78 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:Lol, I love casually checking for new posts and someone logs on right as I refresh. XD

#PsychicDorkfish Sly
Seriously? Lol

79 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh and later when you have time to be on, that Raiya and Kale post was an invitation to start some plot. I decided we could always switch back and forth between that and Syrune stuff as we go. And Leaf and Silver feel free to make some characters even if they're just temporary. Smile

80 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:*reads the Raiya and Kale post* It's Tyrin and Drellan's first meeting all over again! XD

XD

Ah ha ha... Ya, I have braces, so I'm pretty sure they're getting tightened. -.-' But last time wasn't too bad! I was able to eat solid food after a few days! So maybe this time around they won't be as sore! ^.^' Thanks for the good luck, btw!

81 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:Oh and later when you have time to be on, that Raiya and Kale post was an invitation to start some plot. I decided we could always switch back and forth between that and Syrune stuff as we go. And Leaf and Silver feel free to make some characters even if they're just temporary. Smile
Sweet! Alrighty then! Thanks for letting me know! I've gtg now, but I'll be back to post something! Later! ^.^

82 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

#PsychicDorkfish Sly
Seriously? Lol
XD Sorry, I couldn't help it! Lol Since it's Ruki's sister's thing, I won't use it too often, lol! ...But if I see a good opportunity... Lol

83 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:

XD

Ah ha ha... Ya, I have braces, so I'm pretty sure they're getting tightened. -.-' But last time wasn't too bad! I was able to eat solid food after a few days! So maybe this time around they won't be as sore! ^.^' Thanks for the good luck, btw!
Oh dear -.-'  Hope it goes well!

84 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

#PsychicDorkfish Sly
Seriously? Lol
XD Sorry, I couldn't help it! Lol Since it's Ruki's sister's thing, I won't use it too often, lol! ...But if I see a good opportunity... Lol
Lol! XD I can't fault you there!

85 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Um... Wild, you did survive the dentist appointment, right? Lol

86 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:06 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
*starts handing out eulogy sadly* she will be forever missed..

Granger: uhh... You know she isn't-

*dramatically poses* Oh, goodness. She was such a great writer!

Granger: look, leaf, she isn't-

*puts hand across forehead and pulls out a skull* alas, poor Wild, I knew her, though, a fellow of infinite wisdom.. Sad

87 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 pm

Jaystep

Admin
*Hangs head* She will live on forever in our hearts.

Tyrin: O.o wait who's skull is that, Leaf?

88 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*walks in* Hey guys! I'm alive and my teeth don't hurt at all! ^.^ The reason I couldn't get on last night was because of family activi- *sees the skull in Leaf's hand* O.O' ASDLFKASDASDKL WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?! *points at skull in panic*

89 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:*walks in* Hey guys! I'm alive and my teeth don't hurt at all! ^.^ The reason I couldn't get on last night was because of family activi- *sees the skull in Leaf's hand* O.O' ASDLFKASDASDKL WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?! *points at skull in panic*
*barely looks up* Hmm? Oh... It's Wild's skull....... Sad

....Hey wait! Wacko

90 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm right here though! ... Shocked Where...exactly did you get that skull?...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum