"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*still as a disembodied voice* It's back to normal! Holy crud, it's back to normal! T.T And yes, for your information, I did need help getting back to English! XD Thanks Ja- NotWildwing1? Really? XD

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

152 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:*still as a disembodied voice* It's back to normal! Holy crud, it's back to normal! T.T And yes, for your information, I did need help getting back to English! XD Thanks Ja- NotWildwing1? Really? XD
Hmm? Wait what are you talking about?

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

153 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:07 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Oh wow. This is confusing! XD we need to find wild NOW! *looks between rose and granger, the latter whom is twitching with anger at najmah*

Granger: I'm going to choke Najmah if she says anything nice one more time!!

154 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:*still as a disembodied voice* It's back to normal! Holy crud, it's back to normal! T.T And yes, for your information, I did need help getting back to English! XD Thanks Ja- NotWildwing1? Really? XD

T.T !!em ot siht od t'noD !oooN

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

155 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

... Are you okay???

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

156 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Rose: *grumbling sigh* Ya, I know what you mean. Strangely, I feel fine, but I know exactly what you mean. We've been like this since we woke up this morning. Normally, Wild wouldn't just do this, but since today is April Fools Day... *growls* I wouldn't be surprised. I swear, once I get my paws on her...

Najmah: *to Drellan* Hmm? *shrugs* I dunno! Razz *to Jay* Ya! It's really pretty outside, and the sun felt so good! Smile
*takes out phone and hits 'record' * Now Najmah, tell me about what happened to you this morning and don't leave out one bit! Tell me all about the birds you heard, how warm it was out, you can even sing about how lovely everything is if you want! You're gonna be famous! Wacko

157 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

... Are you okay???
完全に元気!どういう意味ですか

158 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

... Are you okay???
完全に元気!どういう意味ですか
I mean now you're speaking in other languages, that's what I mean!

159 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Hmm.... you seem to be able to speak like that... how well can you read it? Wink

160 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Rose: *grumbling sigh* Ya, I know what you mean. Strangely, I feel fine, but I know exactly what you mean. We've been like this since we woke up this morning. Normally, Wild wouldn't just do this, but since today is April Fools Day... *growls* I wouldn't be surprised. I swear, once I get my paws on her...

Najmah: *to Drellan* Hmm? *shrugs* I dunno! Razz *to Jay* Ya! It's really pretty outside, and the sun felt so good! Smile
*takes out phone and hits 'record' * Now Najmah, tell me about what happened to you this morning and don't leave out one bit! Tell me all about the birds you heard, how warm it was out, you can even sing about how lovely everything is if you want! You're gonna be famous! Wacko
Rose: *sigh* Ya, we should find Wild.

Najmah: Hmm? Okay! Wacko It was-

Fayru: *bursts into the room dragging Finnican by the wing* WOOHOO! Come on dude, you're too slow! C'mon, c'mon! Wacko

Finnican: F-Fayru! Wait a sec, s-slow down! You're stretching out my wing!

Rinka: *glides next to siblings* Sister, though you lack the physical strength to inflict serious damage, you appear to be causing our brother some discomfort.

Fayru: Nah, he'll be fine! He's a fully grown male, he can handle it! ^.^

161 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:Hmm.... you seem to be able to speak like that... how well can you read it? Wink
Noo!! I'm not very good at Japanese!! T.T

162 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Hmm.... you seem to be able to speak like that... how well can you read it? Wink
Would you like to learn quickly?  Twisted Evil

163 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
o_o Oh, uh, this voice thing seems to be cutting out! *obvious sounds of candy wraps being wrinkled* Cutting-out-pshhhhhh! *goes silent*

164 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Rose: *sigh* Ya, we should find Wild.

Najmah: Hmm? Okay! Wacko It was-

Fayru: *bursts into the room dragging Finnican by the wing* WOOHOO! Come on dude, you're too slow! C'mon, c'mon! Wacko

Finnican: F-Fayru! Wait a sec, s-slow down! You're stretching out my wing!

Rinka: *glides next to siblings* Sister, though you lack the physical strength to inflict serious damage, you appear to be causing our brother some discomfort.

Fayru: Nah, he'll be fine! He's a fully grown male, he can handle it! ^.^
Tyrin: *opens front door and steps in while everyone is talking* .... Nope. Not today. *shuts door again and leaves*

Wha- gah! Birds! Najmah is talking I really need her to focus! What is wrong with you all?! Lol

165 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
o_o Oh, uh, this voice thing seems to be cutting out! *obvious sounds of candy wraps being wrinkled* Cutting-out-pshhhhhh! *goes silent*
Hmm? Wild? I can't hear- .... *sigh* Must have lost her! *frowns*

166 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:21 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
What is going on?! This is madness! We MUST FIND WILD! Onward, rose! Come on, Granger. *gently pats her on the shoulder and have granger follow quickly* lets get to that lab! *runs into an adjacent hallway*

167 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Finnican: *blushes* I-I don't know! Everyone's acting weird and-

Fayru: Dude, we should totally jump off the building! First one to open their wings loses! Wacko

Finnican: O.O No way! That's too dangerous!

Rinka: *sigh* ? *flies after Leaf, Rose and Granger*

Najmah: *distracted by the birds* Ooh! Let's all have a tea party! Smile

The metal doors to the lab are locked. They unlock the moment someone approaches...

168 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
*slowly approaches doors, but looks around at Rose when a sudden click is heard, the doors unlocking* umm..stay sharp, I guess. 0-0 *pushes doors open and walks inside, waving a flashlight towards some of the tables* hellos

169 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *nods and slowly follows after Leaf* *growls softly* Something doesn't feel right...

Rinka: *silently enters and perches on a nearby shelf to watch*

Lab door closes.

*sinister laugh* *appears behind everyone, shadows trailing behind* Hello there~ *sneers*

170 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:11 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Wha-?! Wild? I-is that you? *hesitantly points light at you, eyes wide* what happened to you?

Granger: *scoffs* weirdo..

171 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *snarls and crouches defensively* That isn't Wild... Who are you and what have you done with her?

???: Hah! Of course you would know that. You are twin sis's creation, after all! *walks forward and pokes Leaf in the forehead* You're the new one, right? Well then, allow me to introduce myself! I am Shadow Wild! Or, as sis calls me, "Wing". I'm taking over for the day, so... *eyes flash shadowy purple* What awful things can I do to you~? *laughs and disappears into the darkness*

172 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Jaystep

Admin
(Alright, g2g to work guys! Sorry for changing my schedule up on ya but it wasn't my idea XD See you all tomorrow!)

173 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, bye! Have a good evening! ^.^)

174 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:27 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Oh. Y-you're the one wild was talking about a week ago. 0-0 *backs away as you poke me, rubbing forehead* umm..what? No, I'm totally fine. Please don't hurt me. ;-;

175 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(We'll leave it at this for now, because i gtg too. Sorry to leave ya hanging! See ya tomorrow! ^.^)

176 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:41 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Good night! ^.^ I'll be getting off too! I need some rest, to be honest.

177 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jeez, what kind of character should I even make to include with Kale and them? A bird? Wolf? Something else entirely? I've got no clue.

178 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jeez, what kind of character should I even make to include with Kale and them? A bird? Wolf? Something else entirely? I've got no clue.
Hmm... *rubs chin in thought* ...Ooh! Maybe you could look up a spirit animal quiz and create whatever spirit animal you are? I took a quiz just for fun! ...My spirit animal is apparently a deer... ._.

179 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:43 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Hi wild! *waves* ^.^

180 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:44 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Heya Leaf! *waves back* ^.^ How're you today?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum