"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

121 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I see... *sigh* ... *looks up with a start* Yes! So we've got to be careful! In fact, it would be smart if we went back to our own universe. ...But where's the fun in that? Lol Maybe we could have a quick look around and try to learn something new about those aliens? And if we accidentally meet one of those things, I have something that can create a shield of sorts, if that helps? ^.^

By the way, I'm guessing one of the skeletons here is me from this alternate universe. But who is the other one?

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

122 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Careful! *smiles* I agree with looking around! We might find some interesting objects and such! *laughs* that helps. ^.^ whatever will keep us safe, and I modified my vortex manipulator to transport objects in a region to other areas! So, that will keep them away for awhile if they get too close.

I don't know, I can't read the markings on it very well. *frowns*

123 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
brb, food!)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

124 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Cool! So we have nothing to worry about! ^.^ *frowns at the two skeletons* ... *shrugs* *walks into the room and starts looking around* *picks up a piece of rubble and examines it* So did you already check this room out?

125 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:37 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Yes. There isn't much in here. Since it is concrete, the bombs must have been expected to come eventually. *gently knocks on collapsed wall* I'm sorry about this universe. I have checked the room, though. There isn't much here.. Of course, i found a small cache of guns, a lab full of experimental materials and some other things. I guess the alternative version of you also liked to stay safe? *points towards a staircase leading down into a dark room* that's where the cache and lab is.

126 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hmm? Really? *sets down rubble and stands up to go look down staircase* So that other me had a lab too... Oh! Ya, she might've liked to stay safe, which does sound like me. If she was like me, then she didn't have a strong sense of fear, but she probably figured it was better to be safe than sorry. ^.^ But I wonder what's in her lab... ... *starts going down the stairs* *stops* Um...you wouldn't happen to have a flashlight, would you? ^.^'

127 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
*follows closely* I guess so. Lol I do have a flashlight, though! *pulls out Palm-sized flashlight and gives it to wild* there. But..I wonder what granger and Najmah are doing right now? Huh. 0-0

128 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Thanks! *turns flashlight on* *points it ahead and starts walking down the stairs again* *shrugs* I dunno. They're probably calling each other dumb names again, like the frenemies they are. Lol

Meanwhile

Najmah: *raging about Wild while frantically pacing back and forth* HONESTLY!! Take a communicator, I say. Don't go off on adventures through the universe without one of us, I say. But NOOOO!! First chance she gets and POOF! She's gone! Of all the reckless, idiotic-GRRRR!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SHE COULD GET KILLED!! AND WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ME, HUH?!

129 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:16 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
I can again they are! Lol they're always getting on each other's nerves! Haha! *swings around after hearing slight bump noise* what was that? 0-0

Granger: ._. Wild did willingly go with her, plus I'm sure they're safe, despite how dumb they can be. *shakes head* oh well! Seriously?

130 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD *jumps* *swings around and points flashlight towards sound* *doesn't see anything* O-O' A-Ah... *backs away very slowly* ...M-Maybe it was the ghost of other me, coming back to haunt us? ^.^' *bumps into a large cylindrical glass container filled with liquid* *screams in surprise*

Najmah: *growls* We need to find them. *sigh* I think Fayru said something about putting a tracking device in her necklace. If we went to Wild's lab, I think there's a thing that can find her. *starts off to Wild's lab*

131 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(I've gtg. I'll bbt! Good night! ^.^)

132 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:46 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Good night. ^.^ )

M-maybe? H-huh? *turns to you then equally screams* watch out! *runs over and forces glass to stand still. O-oh my goodness..I don't like being here already. *sigh*

Granger: *shrugs* Well, alright. :/ off we go. *quietly follows*

133 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Wildwing

Admin
A Temporary Break From Current Events...

Anna Wild has disappeared. No one knows where. No one knows how. She is just gone, no where to be found. But something new has appeared in her lab. Something shadowy. Something dark...

???: *from the midst of shadowy flames in the darkest corners of the pitch-black, locked lab* ...April Fools Day...huh? *sneers and begins to chuckle sinisterly*

Everything is silent on this beautiful, peaceful-

[From another room] Rose: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

THUMP

Rose: *stomps into the room*

Najmah: *following closely after Rose* I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you that badly and make you fall off your bed! T.T

Rose: *turns on her with a snarl* Najmah, you jerk!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!! Mad

Najmah: *grovels on the ground before Rose* I'm sorryyyyy!! T.T

Rose: Mad Not yet you're not! *proceeds to stomp on Najmah*

Najmah: Ow ow ow ow!! That huuuuurts!! Waaaaah! Crying

134 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:59 pm

LeafTail

Wolf

0-0 oh. That doesn't look good.

Granger: *watches while laughing manically at Najmah* haha! *rolls onto side and keeps laughing* you are getting your tail handed to!

135 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Hello everyone! Let me get to my computer!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

136 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *growls and looks darkly towards Leaf, Granger and Jay* What's your problem, jerks?

Najmah: *sniffle* *looks over at the three* Wacko Hi guys!! *waves happily with a toothy grin*

137 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Give me like 20 min or so, need to start making dinner then I'll be here!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

138 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:Give me like 20 min or so, need to start making dinner then I'll be here!
Najmah: Okey dokey! Smile

Rose: *pushes Najmah's head down with a paw* *glares down at her* Quit being so perky. You're making me queasy.

Najmah: Heh heh... ^.^' Hope whatever you're making is yummy, Jay! Smile

Rose: Mad What did I just say?...

139 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:18 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Umm..are you okay, rose? You seem..different? 0-0 *backs away slowy* and hi Najmah! ^.^

Granger: yo. *nods*

140 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:18 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger: they switched personalities, didn't they? :/

141 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *in a cranky manner* I'm just peachy. *huffs and stalks away*

Najmah: *giggles* *looks over at Granger* *frowns in thought* Ya, I guess we did! He he! ^.^' Anyway, how are you today? Did you have a good day today? I hope you did! Smile

142 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:27 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger: this bothers me.. Where is wild? She needs to fix this, because you're much too happy, Najmah. This is..really annoying me, even worse when you aren't getting mad at me laughing..

Huh. 0-0 where IS wild? Wild? *pulls out gps and scanning tool out of pocket* according. To this..it says she is..in the lab? Odd.

143 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Drellan: *listening to Rose* O.o ?

Hey Naj...mah... ? What in the... Lol

144 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh btw I have some bad news (and no this is not a joke XD) I have to pick up an extra shift at work tonight so I have to leave in about 2 hours, and we might be busy Sunday so I'm not sure if there's gonna be a livestream this weekend. Sad Not saying no for sure, but unlikely.

145 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: Huh? *sad, puppy dog eyes* You...You think I'm...annoying?... Sad *notices Jay and Drellan* Wacko Hi!! *skips over and nuzzles them both* It's great to see you guys! *toothy grin*

Rose: *comes back and stands next to Leaf* The lab's locked. So she probably is in there. Wouldn't surprise me. That jerk hasn't shown her face all day.

146 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:Oh btw I have some bad news (and no this is not a joke XD) I have to pick up an extra shift at work tonight so I have to leave in about 2 hours, and we might be busy Sunday so I'm not sure if there's gonna be a livestream this weekend. Sad Not saying no for sure, but unlikely.
Aaw man! Sad *sad sigh* Well, that's okay! There's always next week! Smile Besides, I'll be busy Sunday too. But thanks for letting us know! Smile

147 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:43 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger: *watches Najmah then cringes* oh, goodness sakes! *shakes out pelt and growls* so, rose. When did his happen? This format feel unnatural at all for you to be this irritated? *glances back at Najmah with a forwm* I already miss her getting mad all the time.

Oh. I don't know why she would be in the lab? she didn't switch anyone else's personality, did she?

148 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: Huh? *sad, puppy dog eyes* You...You think I'm...annoying?... Sad *notices Jay and Drellan* Wacko Hi!! *skips over and nuzzles them both* It's great to see you guys! *toothy grin*

Rose: *comes back and stands next to Leaf* The lab's locked. So she probably is in there. Wouldn't surprise me. That jerk hasn't shown her face all day.
Drellan: Hi! Smile Hey, um... what happened to Rose? And uh... you?

...  Idea .... Hey Najmah! Nice day out isn't it?  Twisted Evil

149 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose: *grumbling sigh* Ya, I know what you mean. Strangely, I feel fine, but I know exactly what you mean. We've been like this since we woke up this morning. Normally, Wild wouldn't just do this, but since today is April Fools Day... *growls* I wouldn't be surprised. I swear, once I get my paws on her...

Najmah: *to Drellan* Hmm? *shrugs* I dunno! Razz *to Jay* Ya! It's really pretty outside, and the sun felt so good! Smile

150 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Jaystep

Admin
*waiting for it*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum