"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 20]

91 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:23 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai turned her head to watch Fayru as she made her way toward her, feathers ruffled slightly in annoyance. If she was this slow making her way into the the truck, it would be gone by the time she was there. Calming herself with the knowledge she was a fast enough flyer, as she's seen before, she shifted slightly as she spoke, "Alright, I'm going to go right after you in case I need to adjust your position. Just fly directly in front of you and you'll be in. Your brother and the wolves are making enough noise you'll be able to hear when you're there."

92 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:38 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger scrabbled up into the bed of the truck as she sucked underneath the tarp easily, managing to get right before the man in the truck managed to look at the back of it with his rear view mirror. She hurriedly pulled on the truck tail gate until she felt it begin the finally yield due to their efforts.
"Huh..I should check to see if the tail gate is closed. I forgot to do that earlier." He said to himself, walking out and closing the door with a slam. He was almost at the back of the truck until his son ran out with the ammunition. "You took awhile, boy!" He yelled at him with a long drawn sigh afterwards. "Get inside the truck, darn it."
"Oh, yessir!" He nodded vigorously, doing just that when slipping into the passenger seat.

93 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Kurai turned her head to watch Fayru as she made her way toward her, feathers ruffled slightly in annoyance. If she was this slow making her way into the the truck, it would be gone by the time she was there. Calming herself with the knowledge she was a fast enough flyer, as she's seen before, she shifted slightly as she spoke, "Alright, I'm going to go right after you in case I need to adjust your position. Just fly directly in front of you and you'll be in. Your brother and the wolves are making enough noise you'll be able to hear when you're there."
Fayru dipped her head to show she understood.
"Very well. Let us proceed immediately then," she said.
Deciding to put her trust in Kurai no matter what consequence may come of it, she spread her wings, hopped off the branch and flew straight forward.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

94 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:Granger scrabbled up into the bed of the truck as she sucked underneath the tarp easily, managing to get right before the man in the truck managed to look at the back of it with his rear view mirror. She hurriedly pulled on the truck tail gate until she felt it begin the finally yield due to their efforts.
  "Huh..I should check to see if the tail gate is closed. I forgot to do that earlier." He said to himself, walking out and closing the door with a slam. He was almost at the back of the truck until his son ran out with the ammunition. "You took awhile, boy!" He yelled at him with a long drawn sigh afterwards. "Get inside the truck, darn it."
  "Oh, yessir!" He nodded vigorously, doing just that when slipping into the passenger seat.
Najmah backed up to give Granger more room to stand, keeping her body low and close to the bed so as to not touch the tarp above with her back. Then, seeing what the fox was doing with the tailgate, the wolf reached forward and grabbed another part of it to help pull it up.
"Wait! Don't do that, Kurai and Fayru aren't here yet!" Fin exclaimed from behind them.
"Huh? Where are they?!" Rose squeaked in alarm.
"They're on their way, but they still need that opening!"

The man with the map, noticing the other two humans standing not too far away, rolled down his window.
"Hey! Do you folks happen to be locals?" he hollered at the dad.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

95 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Kurai turned her head to watch Fayru as she made her way toward her, feathers ruffled slightly in annoyance. If she was this slow making her way into the the truck, it would be gone by the time she was there. Calming herself with the knowledge she was a fast enough flyer, as she's seen before, she shifted slightly as she spoke, "Alright, I'm going to go right after you in case I need to adjust your position. Just fly directly in front of you and you'll be in. Your brother and the wolves are making enough noise you'll be able to hear when you're there."
Fayru dipped her head to show she understood.
"Very well. Let us proceed immediately then," she said.
Deciding to put her trust in Kurai no matter what consequence may come of it, she spread her wings, hopped off the branch and flew straight forward.
Kurai started after her, silently but quickly flying behind her as she watched both the falcon and the truck, ready to grab onto the rope if need be. If anything were to happen, she could just grab Fayru with her talons and continue to fly, in reality, so she wasn't too concerned anymore. It would make for a less than graceful entrance but it would get them both into the truck.

Jury, in all of this stress and commotion, was laying against the back of the truck bed, watching everything unfold. Though she'd snap at the first human that reached into their hiding spot, she was currently content with just watching the others try to figure everything out.

96 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: Jury! Get off your lazy toosh and help us! D:<

*laughing* Atta girl Jury! Represent! *pounds chest twice and gives Jury a sign of respect*

Najmah: Don't encourage her you idiot!!

Fayru, using her common sense to realize that as she had been in a tree the truck would be below her, angled her body downward in order to lose altitude. Though, as she was blind, she was unable to angle herself correctly. If she were to be allowed to continue with her current flight path, she would crash into the ground before reaching the truck in just a moment.

97 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:07 am

LeafTail

Wolf
The man was just about to look over at the tail gate before turning around when hearing someone direct their yelling at him.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. What do you need?" He walked over to the other guy and stopped a foot away from the window, arms crossed and an inquiring brow being raised on his visage.

Granger almost didn't catch what was being said as she tugged at the tail gate. Almost. "What..what?" She stopped pulling, inwardly sighing then stepping back to calm herself down. 'Just a human...no one will get hurt..no worries.' She shook her head, "let's hope they hurry up.."

98 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Wildwing

Admin
The man with the map sighed in relief.
"We're tryin' to get to a place to meet up with some family, but we got a little turned around and I apparently can't read map." He said the last part with a laugh. "Would ya mind givin' us directions?"
Meanwhile, acting as almost unnoticeable background sound from his turned down radio, a news station was starting to report about a man who had been hospitalized due to a wolf attack at a certain lake...

Najmah's eyes widened when she saw the dad's body enter her line of vision. She bristled, thinking he was about to check the trunk, but relaxed when she saw him turn away.
Holy...
She let go of the tailgate when Granger stopped pulling, letting her bear the weight of it alone, and looked back at Fin in annoyance.
"Why didn't they come with you?" she growled.
At the same time, Fin pointed ahead at Fayru and Kurai and whisper yelled, "Look! There they are!"

99 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:22 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger sighed to herself as she heard the humans talk about whatever it was that had distracted the man from earlier.
its almost a blessing. Those birds, though. They need to hurry.. she couldn't help but think such things as the time passed slowly, and antagonizingly. "Whew.." Granger closed her eyes, sighing thankfully and relaxing her shoulders for a moment to regroup her thoughts. This wasn't as easy as she wanted it to be.
"Let's hope this doesn't happen again, or else we might not make it out alive next time." She growled in annoyance, finally opening her eyes.

"Well, ya see. This here is the highway ya need to take to get westward or eastward. Where exactly are you headin'?" He inquired, wondering where exactly the other man was wanting to go.

100 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*facepalm* I can't believe I forgot to say! XD)

Map man looked at his map to see the highway and nodded to show he was following along.
"I'm heading to the Winatol Establishment," he replied, "Once we get there, my brother-in-law, who actually lives in this state, will take us to some nearby forest where we'll all camp out and hunt wild turkeys!"

(BTW, I totally made that place up XD)

101 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:08 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(Map man! XD it's fine! )

The father listened in thoughts after a second or two before pointing towards the east. "You need to go in that direction for around ten miles then when you reach a turn on Devlin Road." (Fake name. XP) "okay, so when you get to Devlin Road, keep going and you'll get to the signs for the campground and all." He nodded confidently, "in fact, I'm heading east to hunt, too. You can follow me if ya like."

102 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yes! Map man! That's what he is now! XD)

"Really?! Is that so? Thanks, that would be awesome!" Map Man replied (Map Man's ower: To misread maps!) (Sorry, couldn't help myself XD). "My brother is in that store right now, but he should be out in just a moment." He stuck his hand out to shake the other man's hand. "I'm Ken by the way. What's your name?"

Najmah: WILD!! What's taking so long?!

I'm sorry! I'm just waiting for the right moment!

Rose: What's the right moment?

I don't know, I'll know when I see it! 

Najmah: You are roleplaying a human instead of us! Make the right moment, you jerk!!

...You sounded a little jealous there...

Najmah: O///O I-I d-did n-not, y-you idiot!! >///<

103 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:15 am

LeafTail

Wolf
"Absolutely. No problem!" He nodded, putting out his own hand and shaking Ken's without hesitation. "My name is David." David told Ken, still oblivious to the groups of animals huddling inside of the back of his truck under the tarp.
----------

Granger: *laughing hysterically at Najmah in background*

104 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Nice to meet you David!" Ken said with a grin. He opened his mouth to say something else, but was distracted when he heard something from the quiet radio. With an apology to David, he turned up the radio to hear:
"-Willowkee Lake. Paramedics arrived on the scene 8 minutes after the call from the man's friend. The man was unconscious when they found him, but fortunately they were able to extract and airfly him to a nearby hospital. He will be fine and will recover before the week is over. Wildlife officials have been alerted of this incident and currently have a watch set up for any wolf signs of wolf activity within a 10 mile radius of Willowkee Lake. Anyone who lives near woodland areas within the area are advised to stay indoors until the wolves have been found..."
As the news report went on, Ken turned the volume down again.
"Sorry about that," he apologized, "I heard 'wolf attack' and I had to hear what was going on. Does this sort of thing usually happen in this state?"

Najmah: Shut up! Mad

Lol Anyway, I don't really have anything I can rp with the animals except 'look here they come' and 'everyone be quiet before the humans hear you' until Silv comes on. …Siiiiillllvvvooooo, I summon theeeee!

105 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:54 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:Najmah: Jury! Get off your lazy toosh and help us! D:<

*laughing* Atta girl Jury! Represent! *pounds chest twice and gives Jury a sign of respect*

Najmah: Don't encourage her you idiot!!

Fayru, using her common sense to realize that as she had been in a tree the truck would be below her, angled her body downward in order to lose altitude. Though, as she was blind, she was unable to angle herself correctly. If she were to be allowed to continue with her current flight path, she would crash into the ground before reaching the truck in just a moment.
(*wanders in for brief rp so the plot can continue* school kidnapped me and then gave my work and I haven't had much free time so yeah but I'm here now) (also I thought I replied but I think I only thought of it not typed it xD)

Kurai focused on Fayru when she changed her angle, talons flashing out to use a foot to grab onto the rope that was fastened to the bird. She flew upward a bit to tug her up, flapping her wings slightly to make it easier and help stop her from flying quite so fast as they were just reaching the truck. Setting Fayru, or rather almost gently dropping her, onto the truck bed she landed gracefully as her talons clicked on the floor of the bed and settling down.

106 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh noes! If it were dragons or daleks, I would have come to save you. But I'm powerless against school! XD Glad you're alive though! Be strong against the deadly powers of homework! You're almost free! (Oh gosh, what am I even saying? XD)

Fayru cooperated with Kurai to the best of her ability, allowing the owl to take control of her direction while at the same time flapping her wings to fly with her. Sensing their speed dropping, she inferred that they were about to land, so she extended her wings and went into a glide. She should have known that Kurai wouldn't have helped her land, as she wouldn't have known to do so, but nevertheless, that was what she expected. Fortunately, Finnican ran forward and caught her as she descended into the truck bed, preventing her from scraping her chest and/or talons against the metal.
"Oof! There we go!" he grunted, stumbling back against her sudden weight and almost falling down, "You made it!"
"Are we the last to arrive?" Fayru inquired once her talons were firmly planted on the truck bed.
"Ya. We're all here, miraculously," Fin churred. He then turned to Kurai and smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you so much. You were awesome!"

"Good! They're here. Can we get this thing up now?" Najmah whisper growled to Granger, nodding her head to the tail gate.
"We all made it! I...I can't believe this worked!" Rose breathed giddily, "It was almost flawless! Right Jury?" She nudged her sister and wagged her tail. "Hey! Once we get back home, do you think the pack will believe us when we tell them about all this? What do you think Drellan would say? Hey, Jury! Do you think dad would be proud of us for being so brave?"

107 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:16 am

LeafTail

Wolf
(I just want to go off on a tangent and say that Najmah and Granger would be best buds if they started to bicker less with each other about what they don't like and mutually work together to describe other people or things they both don't like. XD)

108 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:(I just want to go off on a tangent and say that Najmah and Granger would be best buds if they started to bicker less with each other about what they don't like and mutually work together to describe other people or things they both don't like. XD)
Yes! I agree 100%! XD But for now, I think their relationship would be "frenemies", and I think that's cool too! Lol )

109 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai shuffled her feet, focusing on getting comfortable rather than the falcon. For once it wasn't because she was being rude or didn't care, but simply because she didn't know what to say. Living as a murdeous angry owl, she didn't get many thanks or compliments. For this reason, she only gave him a small nod and settled down.

Jury grinned at Rose, tail thumping softly on the floor of the truck bed. She was glad she wasn't nervous or hesitant about this all anymore. "Our stories are so crazy I'm not sure they're belieivable, but they're too crazy to make up so they'll have to believe us. Seeing real humans? Time traveling? I don't think they'd think any of us could make that stuff up. I think both Drellan and Dad would be proud of us, though."

(I finally got the ambition to come on because I haven't posted and the rp can't continue if I don't and then my post doesn't actually go through and I lose it ;-; so here it is retyped)

110 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:15 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
"You won't meet them if we don't close this thing.." Granger pointed out as she tugged at the wire holding the tail gate. "Help, please?" She asked with a slight growl in her voice, knowing they would be partially cramped in the darned bed of the vehicle already, making her attitude even worse. Gosh. She almost wondered how clueless these animals were back home, wherever that was.

111 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury shot her a glare, but made her way to the front and tugged on the wire, settling against the tail gate once it had shut. She rested her head on her paws, not knowing how long this would take but determined to at least be comfortable for it.

112 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Kurai shuffled her feet, focusing on getting comfortable rather than the falcon. For once it wasn't because she was being rude or didn't care, but simply because she didn't know what to say. Living as a murdeous angry owl, she didn't get many thanks or compliments. For this reason, she only gave him a small nod and settled down.

Jury grinned at Rose, tail thumping softly on the floor of the truck bed. She was glad she wasn't nervous or hesitant about this all anymore. "Our stories are so crazy I'm not sure they're belieivable, but they're too crazy to make up so they'll have to believe us. Seeing real humans? Time traveling? I don't think they'd think any of us could make that stuff up. I think both Drellan and Dad would be proud of us, though."

(I finally got the ambition to come on because I haven't posted and the rp can't continue if I don't and then my post doesn't actually go through and I lose it ;-; so here it is retyped)
Finnican was a little thrown off as he was used to people saying 'You're welcome', but he shook it off. It didn't matter anyway. He was just grateful the owl helped him out and that was that. He gave her one last soft smile before tending to his sister.

Rose giggled happily in reply. "You're right Jury!" she yipped, "After all, I'm a Guide and they had no trouble believing that! They'd definitely believe this trip!" She beamed with a wag of her tail.
Her tail slowed to a stop when Granger spoke up, a little surprised at how direct she was. She would have move to help the fox, but Jury had already moved passed her. Since there were already enough animals to pull up the tail gate, she stayed put.

Najmah rolled her eyes at Granger and helped her and Jury pull up the tail gate. It seemed that whatever spirit of luck that had accompanied them all day decided to abandon them at that moment, however, when a metal connecting piece that was attached to the strap holding the front left corner of the tarp got caught in the tail gate and broke. Now no longer being held down, the left corner of the tarp snapped back, exposing that area of the truck bed. With a startled yelp, Najmah backpedaled rapidly right into Jury and Granger while trying to get back under cover.

113 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:13 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger sighed as she laid back down on her haunches carefully. that should do I- huh? she looked up with perked ears to see that the tarp had snapped back to reveal their position. "Hey! Stop that!" She pushed herself away from Najmah to avoid injury to her already recovering leg.
"Get the tarp back over! Hurry, hurry! Before the human sees!" She desperately stated, growling in her annoyance. This certainly wasn't an easy task to fit THIS many animals in a bed of a car, but it needed to be done to get somewhere.

114 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:05 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury growled in annoyance as Najmah backed into her, shoving her forward a bit to give herself room to move before noticing what had caused it. Suddenly feeling very exposed, she crouched lower but looked up at the tarp, trying to find a way to fix it. "It's broken! What do you expect me to do? Najmah, do something!" she snapped, more concerned than angry.

115 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah stumbled forward a step when Jury shoved her, her face coming in contact with the end of the tarp that hung limply into the bed of the truck. She snorted and immediately pulled her head away while harshly batting it with a paw.
"Huh? What am I supposed to do?!" she snapped, a small amount of panic in her voice. But, even so, she grabbed the hanging corner in her jaws and began pulling it back where it had been, the force of the other three still-tied corners working against her. It was obvious this wasn't going to work.

From the back of the bed, near the window, Rose and Finnican watched this all in shock while Fayru listened to what was going on with a neutral expression on her face.
"Najmah, I don't think that's going to work," Finnican said with a worried look on his face.
"You try something then!" Najmah snarled through grit teeth as she strained against the tarp.
"G-Guys..." Rose whimpered anxiously, "I don't think it can be fixed..."
"If that is so, perhaps we should escape this vehicle while the humans are preoccupied," Fayru suggested calmly.
Najmah growled and pulled even harder on the tarp. "I...can...do...this!!" she grunted defiantly.

"...Hmm?" Ken sounded, his gaze directed to the back of his new friend's truck. He raised an eyebrow. "Do you have a dog back there?" he asked, pointing at truck, "I saw a head poke out just a second ago and your tarp's still moving. By the way, why are you keeping your dog under a tarp?"

116 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:08 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
"Najmah, you're going to give us away if you keep doing that!" Jury growled, "We can't fix it, just stay back," she snapped, worried that the humans would notice the tarp moving or hear them, or both. She swatted a paw at her, attempting to get her attention long enough she would realize it wasn't going to work.

117 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah grunted in annoyance, continuing what she was doing right up until Jury swatted at her. She stayed in her position for a moment longer before finally letting go of the tarp and backing back into cover.
"I could have fixed it," she grumbled, her ears perked downward as a result of her wounded pride.

118 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:56 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury just shook her head, ears twitching as she listened to the humans talk. "No, no one can. Except maybe them," she muttered, referring to the people outside. She creeped closer to the open area, trying to peer out to get a look at what the humans were doing.

119 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:39 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Bob raised an eyebrow when Ken pointed that out, "I don't have a dog in my truck.." He turned casually around to see a flash of orange fur poke above the threshold of the tarp. "Wha- what the heck is in the back of my truck?!" He pulled his left hand to his pocket, pulling a three inch skinning knife.
"Sorry. I just need to check something real quick." He nodded, walking carefully to the vehicle.

Granger hugged close to the covered side of the truck as she heard the person's boots thump against the asphalt when he was walking ever closer. "We need to get out..I can hear him..he's right above us!" She went wide-eyed, legitimately afraid for her life, and theirs. This wasn't anything she had done so recklessly before, so being this close to a human was already making the red fox distraught.

120 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ken watched after Bob, eyes widening at the knife slightly. He nodded in understanding.
"Good luck," he muttered.

Seeing Granger look so afraid, Najmah bristled and bore her teeth in the direction she heard the human walk.
"Jury, get Rose and Granger out, I'll distract the human." Najmah snarled, getting ready to leap out when the human came in view.

Rose trembled where she huddled.
"W-We were finally moving forward," she whimpered, "Why did it have to..."
Her ears flattening against her skull, she turned her head to the side.
"Birds!"
"We're ready," Finnican replied from beside Kurai, one talon on Fayru's rope.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum