"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

61 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:48 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(GRANGER: *pads back over nonchalantly* she does this when hearing something that scares her. *dumps water on Leaf*

*bolts up and screeches* AHH! Hey! Granger! Don't..d-don't do that! Sad that's cold! It can't be even a little warm, at least? Oh..and I'm fine. I just got a little scared is all! )

(Yeah! That would help! ^.^ )

62 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Wildwing

Admin
O-Oh! I see! Sorry about that! ^.^' Hey! Fin! Can you get-

Fin: *swoops in holding a towel and blanket for Leaf* I gotchya! ^.^)

Alright then! So I think Silv already knows this, but we were planning on having poachers get them.
The poachers are there in Wisconsin because of the whole hunting the wolves issue and they are justifying their actions with "Well at least we're not killing them, and we're making money from it, so it's a win-win!" Let's see... So when they get noticed, maybe someone calls animal control, who notifies the wildlife people, and someone working for those people let their poacher friends know so that they grab them before animal control/wildlife rehabilitation people can get to them. That's a basic summary of what I'm planning on doing.)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

63 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:08 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Should my humans be the poachers or the wildlife advocates? ^.^ )

I'm guessing poachers, tho..)

64 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hmm... I say have them be whichever you want them to be! I think it could work either way! If we need more humans in either group, we could just make more? Oh! They could also just be hunters wanting to hunt, and depending how you feel about them, they could become either poachers or wildlife advocates?)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

65 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:18 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Okay! I just wanted to get some questions out before I actually do anything. ^.^ thanks!)

66 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
No problem! If you have more questions, or think of any in the future, just ask and I'll be happy to answer! ^.^)

67 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Alright, I think I'm gonna head off for the night! I'll be back tomorrow! Good night everyone and have sweet dreams! ^.^

68 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
No wait! Just kidding! I'll stay on for a little longer!)

69 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'll stay on for a little longer after I go eat food! brb!)

70 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:35 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:Hey Silv! Very Happy)

Ya, it makes me mad too! *sigh* Ya, I wish they would be respectful about how we feel about wolves. Some people are just dumb...)

Najmah flinched in surprise. "Hu-What are you doing? How does that make any sense, I could help push you up, couldn't I?" she growled lowly, annoyed that the fox was nudging her. Instead of doing as Granger said, she stubbornly moved away and looked down at the fox. "Don't be stupid. You're hurt, and hurt animals will only get hurt worse if they jump up on their own or end up having to get pulled up. So you get up first!"
"Guys, don't fight! You're going to get someone's attention!" Rose hissed, glancing around the area worriedly.

Fin looked at Kurai and nodded. "Alright, thanks." Then he hesitated. He could see the wolves getting on the truck down below and he wanted to get his sister down with them as soon as possible, but he knew if he did that, then Kurai would have to be alone for at least a few minutes if she wanted to make it on the truck unspotted. He knew the owl was strong and could take care of himself, but at the same time, he wasn't comfortable with leaving her alone in this world, even for a few minutes. He swallowed, thinking it over before making his decision.
"Fayru and I will go ahead then. I trust you'll meet up with us soon?"
Please do. Syrune would kill me if something happened to you...
Kurai nodded, starting to fly lower to perch in a tree close enough to the car where she would able to watch the humans and have view of the car as well. As long as the humans don't pay attention to the car, it'll go fine, she thought, landing nearly on a branch to wait.

71 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
...Hmm...We need Leaf. Oh wait! There is one thing I can do!)

Fin led Fayru to a lower altitude towards the stop. He circled around with her so they could get in a better position. He glanced over as he did so to see where Kurai was and spotted her disappearing into the trees. Giving a silent prayer to whatever super power ruled this earth that she'd be safe, he looked back at the target truck. He looked back at his blind sister and grimaced.
I should have had Kurai take her. This is going to be tricky... 
He hesitated and circled again to buy more time to think. He looked back at his sister one last time and sighed.
"Sorry Fay," he apologized with a sad smile.
"Brother?" Fayru asked in confusion.
Without explaining himself, he lead her off course to where Kurai was perching.

72 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai was waiting for the human to wander off with the other one, glancing over to the birds with confusion as she watched Fin start her way. This was not the plan.

73 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Wildwing

Admin
When the two reached her, Fin made sure Fayru was perched on Kurai's branch first before he perched next to her.
"I'm sorry," he said with a little bow of his head, feeling embarrassed, "But I've just realized that if I bring Fayru with me, there's no way I can guarantee her safety. In order to board the truck successfully the way you described it, and without being spotted, we'd have to be moving at a high speed. If it were just me, I could make it with no injury. But with Fayru..."
He looked sideways at his silent, blind sister.
"...I'm sorry, but I just...I don't have the ability to...protect her while traveling that fast."

74 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai listened quietly, turning her head slightly to look at the blind bird before nodding. "I can protect her, though I'm not sure how I can make sure she gets into the truck. Protecting, I'm good at. Guiding a bird who can't see, I'm not so sure," she replied.

75 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
(Someone off stage: *psst* *whispers* is it time yet?)

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

76 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*throws stuffed penguin at person* *whisper yell* No! You'll know, I swear! Just shh!)

77 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:*throws stuffed penguin at person* *whisper yell* No! You'll know, I swear! Just shh!)
(*scuttles away* okay, gosh!)

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

78 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Kurai listened quietly, turning her head slightly to look at the blind bird before nodding. "I can protect her, though I'm not sure how I can make sure she gets into the truck. Protecting, I'm good at. Guiding a bird who can't see, I'm not so sure," she replied.
Fin smiled in relief and nodded. "Don't worry. See this strap she's wearing?"
He gently moved Fayru with his wings so that Kurai could see it better. The blind falcon was wearing a simple rope tied firmly around her main body with a small rope handle an her back. This had been devised by her brother so he could have an easier time guiding her around without accidentally pulling out her feathers. It wasn't perfect, but it was something. (Oh ya! I forgot to mention, she's wearing that! That's how Fin was leading her around all this time Lol)
"This handle is what you grab when you guide her. She can fly on her own, so you don't need to carry her. But when you need her to go a certain direction, you just grab it and...well...take the lead, I guess. It's easy, so you don't need to worry about it too much. Just remember that this is to prevent her from flying into things. Make sure she avoids crashing into obstacles. Can I trust you with that?"

79 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:*throws stuffed penguin at person* *whisper yell* No! You'll know, I swear! Just shh!)
(*scuttles away* okay, gosh!)
Lol Razz ...No, hey wait! Give me back my penguin! *chases*)

80 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:50 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(*peeks in* hi guys! ^.^ sorry for the absence! i was busy.)

81 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
That's okay! I was busy the last couple days too, lol!)

82 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:17 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger was just about to jump up onto the tail of the truck before seeing the man turn around in their general direction. "oh, crud.." she went wide-eyed, pawing at the tail gate. "hey, you all. close this thing! now!" she whispered suddenly, knowing the man wasnt able to see they were right there due to his position at the head of the vehicle. "we need to close this before he sees us!" she nodded hurriedly, stepping away and padding at the gate. "come on!"

83 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Kurai listened quietly, turning her head slightly to look at the blind bird before nodding. "I can protect her, though I'm not sure how I can make sure she gets into the truck. Protecting, I'm good at. Guiding a bird who can't see, I'm not so sure," she replied.
He gently moved Fayru with his wings so that Kurai could see it better. The blind falcon was wearing a simple rope tied firmly around her main body with a small rope handle an her back. This had been devised by her brother so he could have an easier time guiding her around without accidentally pulling out her feathers. It wasn't perfect, but it was something. (Oh ya! I forgot to mention, she's wearing that! That's how Fin was leading her around all this time Lol)
"This handle is what you grab when you guide her. She can fly on her own, so you don't need to carry her. But when you need her to go a certain direction, you just grab it and...well...take the lead, I guess. It's easy, so you don't need to worry about it too much. Just remember that this is to prevent her from flying into things. Make sure she avoids crashing into obstacles. Can I trust you with that?"
Kurai nodded slightly, inspecting the rope from the short distance she was at. As long as she liked Fayru up and made sure she didn't crash into the truck, it should go fine. "Yeah, I can do that."

84 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:Granger was just about to jump up onto the tail of the truck before seeing the man turn around in their general direction. "oh, crud.." she went wide-eyed, pawing at the tail gate. "hey, you all. close this thing! now!" she whispered suddenly, knowing the man wasnt able to see they were right there due to his position at the head of the vehicle. "we need to close this before he sees us!" she nodded hurriedly, stepping away and padding at the gate. "come on!"

At hearing the alarm in Granger's voice, Najmah immediately ducked down slightly under the truck, trying to stay out of the human's sight as best she could. Being the stubborn wolf she was, she hadn't gotten on the truck yet and had been waiting for Granger to get on before she did.
"Wait, what about us?!" she hissed, "We can't get on if it's closed!"

Her heart pounding, Rose immediately grabbed the rope strapped at the top of the tailgate with her jaws and began to pull.
"Help!" she whispered through her closed fangs, glancing pleading at Jury.

85 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
Kurai nodded slightly, inspecting the rope from the short distance she was at. As long as she liked Fayru up and made sure she didn't crash into the truck, it should go fine. "Yeah, I can do that."
Fin grinned in relief and nodded gratefully to Kurai.
"Thank you," he said. Then her turned and placed his wing on Fayru's shoulder.
"I'm leaving you with Kurai for now, but we'll meet up soon. I'll see you in a short time, okay?"
Fayru silently bowed her head, her blank expression giving nothing about her personal thoughts away.
"Understood," she replied.
Fin smiled and patted her shoulder. Then he looked at Kurai one final time.
"I am entrusting her to you. Please be careful. She's my little sister."
With a last smile, her turned and flew off the branch.

86 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:19 am

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger just shook her head as she tried her best to get the others on the truck first before they were caught trying to do so. "Everyone get on, then!" She whispered to Najmah, trying to stay calm. "You all can pull me up here once you're in, so get in." She nodded, looking at the fellow wolf beside her. "It's best if you get in before I do." The red fox averted her eyes to the human as he walked over to the driver door and open it, closing it when putting the keys into the ignition.
Again, granger became skeptic of the situation. 'Darn it all! Can they get on the truck before it leaves?' She looked towards the store now, quite wary of when the next human was coming out.

87 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah glared at the fox indignantly. She hesitated before letting out a grumbly sigh.
"Fine!" she growled, "I'll get on and pull you up-!"
Just as she finished saying that was when the truck started up. As a reflex, she jumped, her fur bristling.
"What the what?! What?!"
Thinking it was about to leave, she swiftly jumped onto the back, almost knocking Rose over. She turned and reached down and grabbed Granger by the scruff to pull her up.

88 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:11 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
Fin grinned in relief and nodded gratefully to Kurai.
"Thank you," he said. Then her turned and placed his wing on Fayru's shoulder.
"I'm leaving you with Kurai for now, but we'll meet up soon. I'll see you in a short time, okay?"
Fayru silently bowed her head, her blank expression giving nothing about her personal thoughts away.
"Understood," she replied.
Fin smiled and patted her shoulder. Then he looked at Kurai one final time.
"I am entrusting her to you. Please be careful. She's my little sister."
With a last smile, her turned and flew off the branch.
Kurai nodded, unhappy about this about figuring it couldn't be too hard. "Alright, so whenever you're ready we can go. Are you able to follow me through the branches?" She asked, partially wondering out loud but somewhat directed at her. She hopped downward, flapping her wings a bit as she perched on a branch in front of the truck.

89 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Fayru dipped her head.
"As long as you guide me through, then yes, I am able to fly through branches," she replied.
Feeling the owl move, the blind falcon flapped her wings and hovered in the air, slowly going downward in the direction she felt Kurai go. She calmly waved her talons around for a landing spot; the branch in this case. It took much longer for her than it would for a sighted bird, but she eventually found the branch and grabbed onto it. After her unsteady body became balanced, she relaxed and waited for the owl's next move.

As this happened, Fin circled around in the sky once before diving straight for the truck. Right before shooting right past Najmah's head, he stretched out his wings and braked, making his landing in the back near Rose and Jury a softer, non-bone crushing one. Not expecting the metal under his talons to be so smooth, he slid about a foot, waved his wings about to maintain his balance, and came to a stop after softly bumping into the truck wall.
"Whoa! ...Okay... Okay, I'm good!" he breathed, "That wasn't so bad!"

90 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Two men in a dirt coated pick-up truck with hunting rifles laid across their back seat rolled into the stop and pulled into the parking space exactly one spot away from the truck the animals were sneaking onto. After a quick chat about what supplies they needed, the man in the passenger seat got out and walked across the lot into the store. The driver in the meantime set the vehicle into park and opened up a large paper map. He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared down at it, obviously trying to figure out the best way to get to a place.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum