"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 20]

151 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:50 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger just stood in place, still piecing together everything that just happened in her head. It only took a few seconds for the red fox to finally react to seeing Drellan kill the two humans. "Wow.." She huffed, padding over slowy and cautiously.
  "Najmah! We need..to leave now.." Granger told her with a nod at the human's crowding about the scene with terrified screeches and wide-eyed expression. "Now.."

(Oh. 0.0 dragons? )

152 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:KK!)

Najmah released the human once he stopped moving and stepped back. As Drellan spoke, she looked towards him in shock.
"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on just a moment! This morning? It's been days!!" she exclaimed, "We've been traveling for days trying to get home! What's with you?!" Not having an understanding of time travel, she believed at that time that her mate was being a brainless imbecile. But at the mention of a forest fire, she immediately forgot that. "Fire? What fire?" Her eyes flew wide open and she jumped forward so that she was face to face with him, completely invading his personal space. "Drellan! Raiya! Where's Raiya? Is she okay?! What fire, what attack?! Where is our pup?!"
Drellan had been shaking his head while Najmah was speaking, "Days? You've been gone for half a morning! I went looking for you when it started, and then the light  -and I heard Rose and someone- did this light take you- "

The wolf had attempted to keep up with the questions, but when Najmah came closer he shook his head again. "She's at the camp, it's fine! She's with Pike and the others! I went out looking for you all when the fire started, but the pack has orders to move East."

Drellan spoke in an attempt to soothe his mate before becoming intensely focused. " ... And there's something else. We need to get home now. Something really bad is happening... We were being attacked by some kind of creatures, and Tyrin went to... Najmah, I think Tyrin is- " 

Just as Drellan was speaking, Granger had approached and interrupted the alpha, though he nodded at her words. "She's right, we can talk about this later!"

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

153 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:26 am

Wildwing

Admin
Hearing that her pup was safe with someone as trustworthy as Pike, Najmah calmed down, sighing in relief. But as Drellan continued speaking about something bad happening and an attack, she tensed once more. She opened her jaws to speak, but was cut off by Granger. When her mate agreed with the fox, she growled in frustration, wanting badly to know more about what was going on at home.
"Fine!" she growled through grit teeth, "How'd you get here? Where is that...light that brought you here? We can go through that to go home, right?"

As the group of canines conversed, a large white van pulled into the parking lot and stopped at a safe distance near the building. Four humans hopped out of it and split up. Two of them went over to the crowd and started ushering them back to an area behind the van while the other two each grabbed a rifle from inside the vehicle and loaded them up with ammunition. The one that was finished first, a black haired man in his early thirties, climbed onto the roof of the van to get a better shot at the group. He was kneeling and getting his rifle in position just as Najmah finished asking her questions.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

154 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 am

Jaystep

Admin
(I'll keep my reply short so Silver and Leaf can reply too )

Drellan nodded along with Najmah while she spoke, pausing only to give Granger a confirming grunt. "We need to get Rose awake as soon as we're safe, I have a feeling she knows. It was her cry for help that showed me the lights."

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

155 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:33 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury had been watching Drellan from where she stood with Rose, confused as to how he was here, and why now. Nosing Rose in an attempt to wake her with no success, she turned her attention back to the other two. "You have a lot of explaining- in depth- to do, Drellan, but you can do that later. Any idea when Rose is planning on waking up? I'd rather get away from the humans before anything else."

156 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger looked between the humans and the wolves with impatience, noticing their weapons as they arming themselves. "We need to go. We really have no time to say another word. Let's get Rose and go!" She told them, obviously on edge and not tolerating the senseless babbling the new wolf named 'Drellan' and Najmah were having. "Come on." She turned, hurriedly dashing over to Rose and nudging her body with a paw. "And..uhh..someone carry her."

157 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Jaystep

Admin
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury had been watching Drellan from where she stood with Rose, confused as to how he was here, and why now. Nosing Rose in an attempt to wake her with no success, she turned her attention back to the other two. "You have a lot of explaining- in depth- to do, Drellan, but you can do that later. Any idea when Rose is planning on waking up? I'd rather get away from the humans before anything else."
Drellan nodded in agreement, oblivious to the gathering humans as he attempted to make sense of the situation.

"So do you." He replied with a smile, and gave a small shake of his head at her question. "I don't know, but yes, leaving sounds good."

It was about this time that Granger gad begun speaking as well, and Drellan watched her carefully. "She's right, help me get Rose across my back and let's go. I should be able to carry her at least as far as away from here."

158 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah gave Drellan an odd look when he said it was 'Rose's cry' that showed him the light. "Her cry?" she muttered under her breath in confusion as Jury and Granger gathered around the unconscious wolf. She snorted, forcing herself to forget it for the time being. She turned her head to them and opened her jaws right before the man pulled the trigger. She cried out in surprise as a force stabbed into her neck, causing her to flinch sharply at the pain. She couldn't see it, but protruding from the side of her neck was a small metal object with red feathery plumes sprouting from the end of it. Almost immediately, her vision blurred and her body felt as heavy as a large boulder.
"What..." she slurred hoarsely before her legs gave out beneath her. She collapsed onto Drellan's side and was unconscious by the time she slid to the ground.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

159 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Najmah gave Drellan an odd look when he said it was 'Rose's cry' that showed him the light. "Her cry?" she muttered under her breath in confusion as Jury and Granger gathered around the unconscious wolf. She snorted, forcing herself to forget it for the time being. She turned her head to them and opened her jaws right before the man pulled the trigger. She cried out in surprise as a force stabbed into her neck, causing her to flinch sharply at the pain. She couldn't see it, but protruding from the side of her neck was a small metal object with red feathery plumes sprouting from the end of it. Almost immediately, her vision blurred and her body felt as heavy as a large boulder.
"What..." she slurred hoarsely before her legs gave out beneath her. She collapsed onto Drellan's side and was unconscious by the time she slid to the ground.
Drellan flinched at the sound of whistling air, not realizing what had really happened until he felt Najmah collapse against him. The wolf's eyes shot open in surprise, and he was immediately at the ready, his head swinging 'round in an attempt to find the attacker.

"Najmah?! What's going on?!"

Last edited by Jaystep on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

160 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
...Hmm...I actually wasn't going to have the humans shoot Drellan... But now that I think about it, I guess this works too! XP)

161 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:...Hmm...I actually wasn't going to have the humans shoot Drellan... But now that I think about it, I guess this works too! XP)
(Oh I'm sorry! I just thought that's how they were all getting captured! Last thing you told me was that they were all getting abducted, so I just thought you wanted them all unconscious. I can delete it!)

162 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:...Hmm...I actually wasn't going to have the humans shoot Drellan... But now that I think about it, I guess this works too! XP)
(Oh I'm sorry! I just thought that's how they were all getting captured! Last thing you told me was that they were all getting abducted, so I just thought you wanted them all unconscious. I can delete it!)
Sorry for taking a long time, I was thinking ^.^'

Ya! Sorry, the plan was to have just Jury, Rose and Granger get captured while Drellan and Najmah stay on the outside to help rescue them. I thought I told you this before, but I guess I didn't explain it well enough... Sorry about that! ^.^' So...Hmm... I assumed from the beginning that he was going to be free with Najmah and they would help the others escape, but I never did ask you that, did I, lol? My bad... So here's the question! Do you want Drellan to be free or captured?)

163 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
( should I have granger still go with Najmah, and rose? 0-0)

164 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jury and Rose are the ones definitely getting captured ^.^ If you want Granger to get captured, then you can have her go with them, but if you want her to be free, then she can escape with Drellan and Najmah (if they escape?). I think either way she would be able to help with the rescue since she has knowledge about humans. Although...logically, the poachers wouldn't sell an injured fox to their buyers, unless they were ripping them off, which means if Granger gets captured... Nah, these poachers'll rip the buyers off if Granger gets captured, don't worry about that! Smile So it's all up to you! Do you want her captured with the sisters or free with the couple?)

165 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:51 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
( *raises finger with hesitation* umm..with the couple. 0-0 *gulps* poachers..Granger injured..)

166 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Sorry for taking a long time, I was thinking ^.^'

Ya! Sorry, the plan was to have just Jury, Rose and Granger get captured while Drellan and Najmah stay on the outside to help rescue them. I thought I told you this before, but I guess I didn't explain it well enough... Sorry about that! ^.^' So...Hmm... I assumed from the beginning that he was going to be free with Najmah and they would help the others escape, but I never did ask you that, did I, lol? My bad... So here's the question! Do you want Drellan to be free or captured?)
(Okay, okay, thoughts! Thinking.... The ideas are coming.... If Drellan is not captured how will he flee with Najmah? She's about his height and weight. He could potentially get Rose a fair distance away, but even if he managed to get Najmah on his back alone, how would he run enough to escape the poachers, who have tranquilizer darts?)

167 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
To Leaf: Okey dokey! I like that choice! ^.^ Sweet, now Najmah and Granger can further deepen their "frenemyship"! X3)

To Jay: Hmm... The lot is right next to a large wooded area that the group exited out of, so escaping there would make it harder for the poachers to shoot at them. As for Drellan carrying Najmah, I was assuming he would be strong enough to do it, but since you put it that way... (Najmah: I am not that heavy!! Mad ) If he's not able to carry her to the woods and hide out in a (conveniently) placed cave/underground human structure/other until the effects of the tranquilizer wear off, then maybe I could delete my post too?)

168 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh! Maybe the birds could help disarm the humans and give Drellan the time he needs to run away?)

169 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Oh! Maybe the birds could help disarm the humans and give Drellan the time he needs to run away?)
Aha! Yes! The birds! They've been in RP limbo I almost forgot about them! XD Besides, they'll need to come with Drellan and Najmah do they can ask Drellan all about the wonderful nice stuff happening at home! XD Okay, I'll edit out the part in my post about Drellan and let's go from there)

170 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*fist pump in air* Sweet! We figured it out! XD Okey dokey! Ya, they'll be going with Drell and Naji- (Najmah: Evil or Very Mad ) -iiiimaaaahhh.... (Najmah: Twisted Evil ) O.O' ...Y-Ya, wh-what you said... ...Anyway, okay! Sounds awesome! Smile )

171 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh! Just fyi I saw your edit Jay. Now I'm just waiting on Silv and Leaf to reply before I do anything...)

172 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:33 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Najmah gave Drellan an odd look when he said it was 'Rose's cry' that showed him the light. "Her cry?" she muttered under her breath in confusion as Jury and Granger gathered around the unconscious wolf. She snorted, forcing herself to forget it for the time being. She turned her head to them and opened her jaws right before the man pulled the trigger. She cried out in surprise as a force stabbed into her neck, causing her to flinch sharply at the pain. She couldn't see it, but protruding from the side of her neck was a small metal object with red feathery plumes sprouting from the end of it. Almost immediately, her vision blurred and her body felt as heavy as a large boulder.
Drellan flinched at the sound of whistling air, not realizing what had really happened until he felt Najmah collapse against him. The wolf's eyes shot open in surprise, and he was immediately at the ready, his head swinging 'round in an attempt to find the attacker.

"Najmah?! What's going on?!"
Jury whipped her head up  to watch as Najmah fell, body going rigid as she stared in shock. Snapping back to attention as Drellan spoke, she quickly stepped over to investigate her now unconscious friend. Nose twitching as she bent down, she noticed the fluffy object that seemed to either be on or in her neck.
"There's something on her neck," Jury commented, quickly pulling back after realizing its scent, quickly adding "and it reeks human. You should get Najmah into the woods, you should be able to carry her. I can get Rose. You can either carry the fox or I can, or she can just follow us. You can run on even three legs well enough."

173 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(I went to go rp Rose and Najmah, but then I remembered they were both unconscious. Lol Oh gosh, this'll be interesting Lol )

Finnican had led Fayru and Kurai high above the lot where they would all be safely out of the humans' reach. Not wanting to abandon the canines by escaping the area, and not wanting to risk losing them by entering the woods before they did, that was where he circled in the sky. His grip on Fayru's rope tightened as he anxiously waited for the canines to flee.
"She collapsed?!" Finnican shouted in shock immediately after seeing Najmah fall where she stood.
"Have new humans arrived on the scene?" Fayru calmly questioned from below him.
"Ya, they have, but Fayru! Najmah collapsed!"
"Are any of the humans holding objects?"
Finnican looked down at his sister with a shocked expression on his face. She just completely ignored what I said about Najmah! How is what humans are holding more important than an ally's well-being?
"Are they holding anything?" Fayru repeated patiently.
Though he was concerned about Najmah, the male falcon swallowed and looked down at the crowd.
"There are two humans, separate from the main crowd, who are holding a large...they look like sticks, but they're abnormally straight and smooth and-"

The black haired man who had shot Najmah cocked his gun, but he paused to help the blonde haired man onto the van with him. The action caused him to lose a grip on his gun, so while he fumbled with it, trying to maintain a grip on it, the blonde got into position, aimed at Juryoku, and fired his tranq.

174 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:02 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger watched the human's cautiously as she started to back away from the unconscious bodies slowly, wide-eyes at noticing what they were using to render them unconscious.
"No, no, no! This isn't good. Hmm.." She tried to think of something to distract the humans, but as she thinking about it, one of the humans already steadied their aim and fired off at Jury. "Watch out!!" She yelled out at the wolf quickly, dashing off in her direction to get her attention.

175 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:46 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury was fussing over Rose, glaring at the nearest humans with bared teeth before returning her gaze to her sister. When Granger started yelling she looked over at her, confused as to why she was coming back. She seemed rather afraid of the humans, and she should have been hiding in the woods by now. Just as she was about to open her mouth to speak, she instead let out a yelp as she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. The black wolf stumbled backward a step to try and remain standing as her legs grew heavy, watching the fox in confusion as she fell. She was unconscious within moments on the ground beside Rose, a feathery red object sticking out of her shoulder.

Kurai circled the scene with the falcons though lower, considering their options. The wolves were the ones who knew how to get home, and without them they would be stranded in this world. She cast a glance over at Fin as she spoke. "Have a plan? They're our only way home, and half of them are on the ground."

176 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Drellan growled in surprise and frustration upon seeing his sister collapse as well, and the wolf spun to face the humans. His eyes flickered between the possible cover of hiding behind the cars nearby, and the exasperation that he would almost certainly have to fight off the humans in order to get his family to safety. Calculating that he would not be able to carry three wolves, and that Granger couldn't help either, he made his move and clambered the truck nearest the van. From there, he hoped to leap onto the van to attack the humans.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

177 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Jaystep

Admin
(Trying to do this without rping your character... XD)

While one of the wolves slept, a voice crept into their dreamless sleep, a desperate call from another time.

Rose...

178 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Staring down at Jury in horror, stunned at seeing how powerful an effect such a small, feathery thing had on a grown wolf, Finnican almost missed Kurai's question. He shifted his gaze over to the owl and put on a serious face. His mind raced as he formulated a plan.
"The things knocking them out came out of the sticks they're holding," he quickly spoke, looking down at the humans on the van, "If they get Drellan, then it's over. Kurai, you attack one and I'll attack the other. The most important thing we need to do right now is get rid of those sticks. Fayru, you soar around in circles until I come back for you. Understood?"
"Understood," Fayru replied.
Praying she would be alright on her own for the next short period of time, he let go of her rope and dove past Kurai, trusting she would follow him.

The blonde, internally cheering at having successfully shot Juryoku, shifted his gaze to the last wolf standing. He went to aim his gun at Drellan, but Granger's running form caught his eye. Seeing as his aim was nearer to the fox, he set his sights on her instead and pulled the trigger. The tranquilizer dart that shot out of his gun passed behind Granger's moving body and connected with the asphalt several feet off to her side.
The black haired man regained his grip on his rifle and pulled it back up to his shoulder. His gaze immediately landed on Drellan. Realizing that the male wolf was going for the truck nearest to them, he quickly aimed and shot. But by this time, Drellan had escaped the line of fire and the dart ended up bouncing off of the truck's windshield.

179 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:(Trying to do this without rping your character... XD)

While one of the wolves slept, a voice crept into their dreamless sleep, a desperate call from another time.

Rose...
Ooh! Mystery dream stuff! Okay! XD)

Rose's body did not stir. With her energy completely depleted, she would not be waking up any time soon. But the voice still reached her in the only place it could: the deepest part in the workings of her mind, the only place that was active even in her deep slumber. She was listening, though she could not reply to this voice.
Who goes there? a voice that did not belong to Rose replied in her stead.

180 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 am

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger dashed off towards the truck again, barely jumping behind before hearing a rough clatter of clinking noises coming from beside her. The fox looked over to see the broken tranquilizer that struck the asphalt, obviously having missed its intended target completely.
"Oh, geeze. Oh, gosh. There better be a miracle, because I cannot keep hanging around here with that new wolf jumping about.." She peeked out at the front of the truck momentarily to see see Drellan getting prepared to attack the humans wielding the tranquilizers.
is he crazy her alarmed thoughts rang out in her head, he can't just do that! He will get shot, or even worse, killed!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum