"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 20]

121 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury growled softly, shifting to undo the gate of the truck bed and softly pushing it open, trying to keep it as quite as possible. She nudged Rose toward the opening, ears twitching slightly as she listened for the humans. "Get out, I'll be right behind you. Granger, I'm going to have to carry you unless you want to hurt that leg even more," she muttered, turning to grab the fox by the scruff before she could protest, prepared to hop out of the truck after Rose.

122 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose looked back at Jury. She was scared, but with each nudge she stepped forward. Now standing right in front of the opening, she hesitated and looked back once more. With her sister behind her and Najmah ready to jump out at the human, she was able to gather the courage she needed to hop out the back. She landed on the asphalt below, but her gaze was stolen by the large male human standing right there, a sharp knife in his hand. Her crimson eyes widened in terror.
Oh skies, save me...

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

123 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:52 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Bob gave a sigh as he approached the truck until stopping just two feet away from the covered end of the truck bed. "Huh?" He watched cover flap for a few seconds before stopping completely. "Hmm.." He raised his knife a few more inches then put a hand against the tarp, suddenly pulling it back.
  At the sight of the wolves, birds and fox, Bob stumbled back with a yell with some very immodest words. "K-Ken! Get OVER HERE!!" This wasn't normal, and wasn't something he was going to get at alone. "Get your gun!!" He hesitated for a few seconds, only suddenly running to the door of his truck, throwing it open to reveal his rifle laying in the back.

124 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah snapped her attention upward, her gaze locking on to the human. Her gaze flickered between the pointy metal fang-like object in his paw and his shocked face. When he stumbled, she initially thought he was going to run away, which is why she didn't attack him then. But then, after his yells, as he charged for his door, her instincts told her he was going to fight. So with a roar, she leapt out of the truck bed and tackled Ben to the ground, snapping her jaws right on his shoulder.

Ken didn't move at first. His gaze was on the white and gray wolf that had hopped out the back of the truck before the tarp had been removed. He heard Ben yell, but it took him a moment to process his words. Then, after seeing another larger canine jump out and attack his acquaintance, he got the message. He threw his door open and jumped out. He ran to the bed of his car and grabbed one of his hunting rifles. He turned around, ran a couple steps forward before stopping, held it in shooting position and aimed at the stormy gray wolf, waiting to get a clear shot of her.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

125 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:23 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury hopped out of the truck, dropping Granger at her sisters feet. "Go hide in the woods with the fox, we'll with you soon. They shouldn't put up too much of a fight," she growled, nudging her rougher than before to get her moving quickly. Turning around, she saw Najmah had one of the humans pinned, but the other wasn't running. What was it doing? It was just pointing something at her, which didn't seem to dangerous in itself, but she doubted he was leaving without a fight if he hadn't ran already. She ran at him, snarling before lunging at him, snapping her jaws around his leg and shaking it violently. The wolf didn't see anything about him as a threat.

126 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:25 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(Sorry. ^.^' I keep forgetting I called him Ben at first. )

127 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Ben yelled out as he felt the gun he was previously holding clatter to the ground, firing off a round away from the truck. He pulled his hands up, usig the left hand to push at her own throat while his right struggled with the knife he had also just dropped.
"Ahh!!" He yelled out in pain when the teeth connected with his shoulder, jarring his arm, but not forcing him to let go of the knife. "Get it off of me! Get it off!!"

Granger went wide-eyed as she was dropped into the asphalt, the cool ground pressing against her injured leg. "L-lets get out o-of here!!" She breathed shallowly, nudging rose then trying to dash off towards the woods at a fast limp.

128 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD That's alright, I forget all the ti- *facepalm* I didn't even mean to call him Ben! XD)

(BTW, it's alright if you injure Najmah! Not sure if you knew, but letting you know just in case! ^.^)

With the loud bang, Najmah yelped, letting go of Ben's shoulder, and stumbled back a few steps, shaking her head violently. Her ears rung painfully and she grit her teeth to show that pain. She was stunned, unable to attack this turn.

Ken was so focused on aiming at the gray wolf that he did not notice the black one charging right at him. Finally he had a clear shot at her, but before he pulled the trigger, an intense pain stabbed through his leg and he yelled out in agony, his arms automatically moving up. A loud shot rang from his rifle, the bullet taking out one of Ben's front tires. He pulled his leg and looked down, his heart jumping in his chest when he saw the black wolf biting into his leg. Enraged, he held the rifle tightly with both hands and brought the butt of it down on her head with enough force to get her to let go.

129 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:51 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Ben growled in pain as he weak fingers pulled at the knife next to him. His ears rang, his shoulder hurt, and this wasn't going as he wanted the day to go. But, as soon as the wolf started backing away, Ben threw up his right hand, sinking the thin blade into the gray fur, blood spurting from the wound when it finally sank in with a reassuring chink for the human. He pulled the blade back out, kicking his feet out and getting a grip onto the truck railing under the door to try and stand.
"Dirty animal.."

130 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"No, NO!! JURY, GET BACK HERE!!" Rose screamed after her sister. She knew what the "stick" was that the human, Ken, was holding in his hands. She knew what it did. She knew that if any of them were hit with the deadly force it carried inside, then there would be no saving them.
"JURY, RUN!!" Rose yelled, running towards her sister and leaving the fox behind. But as soon as she passed the truck, she stopped frozen in her tracks, looking sideways in horror at Najmah and the human she was fighting.
He has one too. If he gets it...

As this happened, Finnican launched in the air with Fayru, aiming to get away. He looked behind him to make sure Kurai was following them.
"Kurai!" he called to the owl.

With gun shots and the fighting taking place, people inside the store and in the parking lot began to freak out. Cars were pulling out like there was no tomorrow, people were crouched or laying beside the building, trying not to get hit should stray bullets come their way, and others were dialing their phones for emergency services...

131 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:55 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury flinched when Bens gun went off but she didn't let go, only biting down harder on Kens leg. She growled loudly when he started yelling, almost letting go when he shot the tire. She hardly had time to process what the noise was before something was slamming down on her head, letting go as she struggled to regain her balance. Ears ringing from the shot and head stinging, she glared at him with her lips pulled back over her now blood-stained teeth, snarling at him. Though she heard Rose, she ignored her, instead standing her ground against the human.

Kurai flew out of the truck after the falcons, quickly making her way to the trees to roost so that they could wait out the fight. She was sure the wolves could handle them.

132 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Wildwing

Admin
LeafTail wrote:Ben growled in pain as he weak fingers pulled at the knife next to him. His ears rang, his shoulder hurt, and this wasn't going as he wanted the day to go. But, as soon as the wolf started backing away, Ben threw up his right hand, sinking the thin blade into the gray fur, blood spurting from the wound when it finally sank in with a reassuring chink for the human. He pulled the blade back out, kicking his feet out and getting a grip onto the truck railing under the door to try and stand.
  "Dirty animal.."
Najmah let out an agonized yelp, feeling the pain between her left shoulder and spine on her back. She jumped back several feet to get out of range and snarled in fury at the human. Seeing her blood on his knife, her eyes darkened in hate.
"Disgusting human!" she roared, ignoring the blood flowing from her wound as she charged him. When she was within range, she lunged forward to snap her jaws around his right arm.

133 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:04 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger breathed quickly and harshly as the sounds reverberated from every side of her. This was madness, and wasn't going as planned. She had to do something, help them. She didn't just get them here to see them killed! Or worse, captured and tortured!

"I need to help them, I need to help them." Granger turned around, flattening her ears as she started dashing off back to the truck, wanting to help. She didn't want anyone to die like before; not again. "Get everyone out of here! Come on!"

Ben glared hatefully at the wolf as he was almost completely standing, only one knee on the asphalt. He was ready to get into the truck before widening his eyes at the sudden ferocity of the wolf again. "Agh!" The human fell back again when feeling the teeth pierce his arm, the blade sliding across the ground towards the gas pump. "AHH!" Ben did what the only rational thing he could do in pain, which was pulling his left first back then bringing it squarely back into Najmah's ear to stun her.

134 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury flinched when Bens gun went off but she didn't let go, only biting down harder on Kens leg. She growled loudly when he started yelling, almost letting go when he shot the tire. She hardly had time to process what the noise was before something was slamming down on her head, letting go as she struggled to regain her balance. Ears ringing from the shot and head stinging, she glared at him with her lips pulled back over her now blood-stained teeth, snarling at him. Though she heard Rose, she ignored her, instead standing her ground against the human.

Kurai flew out of the truck after the falcons, quickly making her way to the trees to roost so that they could wait out the fight. She was sure the wolves could handle them.
Ken stumbled back against the truck bed, cringing from the pain in his leg. He was now finally free, but the wolf was still there, which meant there was still the danger of another attack from her. His gaze locking down on the aggressive black wolf, he pulled his rifle back into position and aimed his sights down on her. With the end only a foot away from her head, he had the perfect shot.

"NO!!" Rose screamed, wide horrified eyes glued to her sister and her impending death.
She's going to die. I can't help her. Najmah can't help her. She can't even help herself. My sister is going to die and there is nothing I can do to stop that. ...I don't want that. Please, no. Save my sister, someone! Please save her!
Squeezing her teary eyes shut tight, she screamed it at the top of her lungs.
"SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE HER!!"

As sudden and as violent as lightning, a golden light ripped through the air in front of the young wolf and behind her sister, blinding and Ken and shocking everyone in the area with the intense vibrations it created. Energy coursed through Rose's veins as she stood behind it and a calmness washed over her heart.
Help is on the way...

135 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury flinched when Bens gun went off but she didn't let go, only biting down harder on Kens leg. She growled loudly when he started yelling, almost letting go when he shot the tire. She hardly had time to process what the noise was before something was slamming down on her head, letting go as she struggled to regain her balance. Ears ringing from the shot and head stinging, she glared at him with her lips pulled back over her now blood-stained teeth, snarling at him. Though she heard Rose, she ignored her, instead standing her ground against the human.

Ken stumbled back against the truck bed, cringing from the pain in his leg. He was now finally free, but the wolf was still there, which meant there was still the danger of another attack from her. His gaze locking down on the aggressive black wolf, he pulled his rifle back into position and aimed his sights down on her. With the end only a foot away from her head, he had the perfect shot.

"NO!!" Rose screamed, wide horrified eyes glued to her sister and her impending death.
She's going to die. I can't help her. Najmah can't help her. She can't even help herself. My sister is going to die and there is nothing I can do to stop that. ...I don't want that. Please, no. Save my sister, someone! Please save her!

As sudden and as violent as lightning, a golden light ripped through the air in front of the young wolf and behind her sister, blinding and Ken and shocking everyone in the area with the intense vibrations it created. Energy coursed through Rose's veins as she stood behind it and a calmness washed over her heart.
Help is on the way...
As the golden light tore through the air, a great flash of light came from the center with a sound like thunder. From the pool of gold light came a flash of grey and white as a large, grey and black speckled wolf rushed out of the glow as if falling from a great height. The wolf erupted from the rift with a snarl and launched towards the human, barreling him over and sending the gun skidding away from his arm. Without a moment of hesitation, Drellan lunged with a wicked bite towards the man's throat.

(If you don't want him to die, have him dodge or something, if not Drellan will kill him XD)

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

136 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:32 pm

Wildwing

Admin
LeafTail wrote:Granger breathed quickly and harshly as the sounds reverberated from every side of her. This was madness, and wasn't going as planned. She had to do something, help them. She didn't just get them here to see them killed! Or worse, captured and tortured!

"I need to help them, I need to help them." Granger turned around, flattening her ears as she started dashing off back to the truck, wanting to help. She didn't want anyone to die like before; not again. "Get everyone out of here! Come on!"

Ben glared hatefully at the wolf as he was almost completely standing, only one knee on the asphalt. He was ready to get into the truck before widening his eyes at the sudden ferocity of the wolf again. "Agh!" The human fell back again when feeling the teeth pierce his arm, the blade sliding across the ground towards the gas pump. "AHH!" Ben did what the only rational thing he could do in pain, which was pulling his left first back then bringing it squarely back into Najmah's ear to stun her.
Najmah's head rattled at the blow, her loosened jaw slipping off his arm and cutting through skin as she was knocked sideways. She hopped further away and out of range so she could take a moment to regain her senses without worrying about a counterattack. Hearing Granger, she looked up at the fox and opened her jaws to get away. That was when the golden light cracked into existence.

137 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Help is on the way...
As the golden light tore through the air, a great flash of light came from the center with a sound like thunder. From the pool of gold light came a flash of grey and white as a large, grey and black speckled wolf rushed out of the glow as if falling from a great height. The wolf erupted from the rift with a snarl and launched towards the human, barreling him over and sending the gun skidding away from his arm. Without a moment of hesitation, Drellan lunged with a wicked bite towards the man's throat.

(If you don't want him to die, have him dodge or something, if not Drellan will kill him XD)
(Alrighty! Noted!)

Ken let out a yell, unable to keep ahold of his gun as the sudden weight came crashing down on him. With the sudden light still affecting his eyes and his head smacking right against the ground, there was nothing he could do to defend himself against his new attacker. There was a piercing pain in his throat and as the seconds passed, he realized he couldn't breathe.

138 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Help is on the way...

(Alrighty! Noted!)

Ken let out a yell, unable to keep ahold of his gun as the sudden weight came crashing down on him. With the sudden light still affecting his eyes and his head smacking right against the ground, there was nothing he could do to defend himself against his new attacker. There was a piercing pain in his throat and as the seconds passed, he realized he couldn't breathe.
With a savage growl, Drellan bit down harder till he felt bone around his teeth, end with a squeeze he finished the man's life.

The wolf let go of his prey after a moment of stillness, and attempted to shake the blood from his jaws when he heard the struggle of the second human. Drellan let out a deep growl and turned to face his next victim, edging closer to the second human with a menacing slowness.

139 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Wildwing

Admin
A moment after Drellan entered the world, the rift closed up, the golden light dispersing as suddenly as it disappeared. Rose's energy sapped to its last ounce, the white and gray wolf collapsed where she stood, too weak to stand. She tiredly looked ahead and felt a small smile creep on her face when she spotted her sister standing ahead of her, alive and well. She shifted her gaze to her brother, who finished the human.
Thank...you... she thought thankfully. Her eyelids slid shut and her consciousness was lost.

140 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stumbled when Drellan entered the world, eyes widening as a wolf that looked very similar to her brother lunged at Ken. She growled, half in confusion, half in annoyance. She did not need saving. She stood there, frozen for a moment or two before turning at the sound of a body hitting the ground. Ignoring her Drellan for the time being, she ran over to her sister, eyes frantic as she looked her over. She seemed alright, and only when she saw her breathing did her heartbeat slow. The black wolf stood next to her, turning her gaze toward Najmah.

141 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:56 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(You can do the same to Ben, too. )

Granger narrowed her eyes as the blinding light mesmerized the poor fox amidst such chaos. She was just about to back away until the sudden flash of fur caught her attention when the object became more coherent in shape when gripping the first human's throat and testing it to shreds.
"A wolf..another wolf." She partially wanted to laugh, or scream in frustration, but the time and place didn't permit it as Granger stumbled forward. "Is this..is this how it happened?"

142 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah narrowed her gaze against the light and blinked several times once it disappeared. At first, she thought her eyes were deceiving her when she saw the new arrival.
Is that...really... she thought, watching in shock as the male wolf stalked her way. Or more accurately, Ben's way. A few moments later, he was still there. The corners of her muzzle pulled up in a smirk.
"Long time no see, Hawklover," she said coolly, truly happy to see her mate again. Then she turned on Ben and snarled menacingly.
"You're out numbered and your friend is dead. Start running," she threatened darkly, not caring that he didn't understand her language.

143 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:25 am

Jaystep

Admin
LeafTail wrote:(You can do the same to Ben, too. )

Granger narrowed her eyes as the blinding light mesmerized the poor fox amidst such chaos. She was just about to back away until the sudden flash of fur caught her attention when the object became more coherent in shape when gripping the first human's throat and testing it to shreds.
  "A wolf..another wolf." She partially wanted to laugh, or scream in frustration, but the time and place didn't permit it as Granger stumbled forward. "Is this..is this how it happened?"
(Oh boy, XD)

144 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:30 am

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Najmah narrowed her gaze against the light and blinked several times once it disappeared. At first, she thought her eyes were deceiving her when she saw the new arrival.
Is that...really... she thought, watching in shock as the male wolf stalked her way. Or more accurately, Ben's way. A few moments later, he was still there. The corners of her muzzle pulled up in a smirk.
"Long time no see, Hawklover," she said coolly, truly happy to see her mate again. Then she turned on Ben and snarled menacingly.
"You're out numbered and your friend is dead. Start running," she threatened darkly, not caring that he didn't understand her language.
As Drellan moved forward his eyes flashed with the focus of combat, until the glimmered with surprise at Najmah's words. Those same eyes betrayed his confusion as he paused for a fraction of a second to glance at his mate. With his attention now back to the human, he did not answer but instead charged forward with a burst of unrestrained hatred and sank his fangs into the human's side to bring him down, bringing the human's head in closer to Najmah.

145 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah snickered at the confusion in Drellan's eyes. Then she became serious once again as he sprung into action. The way he brought the human down, leaving an opening for her to attack, reminded her of the countless partner hunts they'd gone on together in the past. With this in mind, she immediately acted on instinct, justifying her actions with that and the fact that the human had wasted his chance to run: she lunged forward and clamped her jaws down on his neck, her long fangs easily piercing through his throat.

146 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Jaystep

Admin
(Leaf, do you want to make a post with the human dying, or should I just infer his demise and keep going? Lol)

147 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:50 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(I would be better if you inferred the demise. ^.^')

148 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Jaystep

Admin
LeafTail wrote:(I would be better if you inferred the demise. ^.^')
(Got it!)

149 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Najmah snickered at the confusion in Drellan's eyes. Then she became serious once again as he sprung into action. The way he brought the human down, leaving an opening for her to attack, reminded her of the countless partner hunts they'd gone on together in the past. With this in mind, she immediately acted on instinct, justifying her actions with that and the fact that the human had wasted his chance to run: she lunged forward and clamped her jaws down on his neck, her long fangs easily piercing through his throat.
After the human collapsed on the ground, Drellan kept hold of him for a moment longer until he stopped squirming and went quiet. With the human disposed of, the large wolf released him and turned to face Najmah and the others. With a quick glance he made sure there were no immediate threats, and then shifted his gaze to his mate. 

"Long time?" He finally asked, giving a questioning raise of his brow. "I only saw you this morning... And that's what you lead with? We need to get home." 

The wolf's tone was loving, though serious as he gazed at his family, briefly pausing at Granger for a moment. "....Where are we? Were these the things that attacked the Council too? Wait, why aren't you covered in soot?" 

Drellan ran a scrutinizing eye over his mate, "How did you get out of the fire anyways?!" 

(They went through the rifts a few hours before him, this Drellan has just witnessed the huge forest fire and dragon attack. Let's assume that the wolves went in before any of this happened.)

150 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
KK!)

Najmah released the human once he stopped moving and stepped back. As Drellan spoke, she looked towards him in shock.
"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on just a moment! This morning? It's been days!!" she exclaimed, "We've been traveling for days trying to get home! What's with you?!" Not having an understanding of time travel, she believed at that time that her mate was being a brainless imbecile. But at the mention of a forest fire, she immediately forgot that. "Fire? What fire?" Her eyes flew wide open and she jumped forward so that she was face to face with him, completely invading his personal space. "Drellan! Raiya! Where's Raiya? Is she okay?! What fire, what attack?! Where is our pup?!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum