"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes (Main Page/Pridelands)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Yay, new person! )

Rinka paused at the young she-wolf's words. They were repeated in her mind, their meaning all too familiar.
Yes, they do, the falcon agreed silently, thinking of everyone she had lost, They've taken everyone. And they will take the rest the first chance they get.

Rinka looked to the secretary-bird, and then with a dip of her head she began to address the crowd around her.

"We will return to the city," she declared, "All of you who came to Moonpelt's aid, I thank you for your efforts. You will return to your dens and your posts until further notice. I will be calling a meeting at Queen's Rally and work on organizing a rescue mission. As for those of you who are on my team, your mission is still..."

While she was speaking, Rinka noticed a disturbance among one set of her guards. Her words slowly died off as she turned her attention there, already in defense stance. A heartbeat after the newcomer's arrival, she made her way over.

"What is going on here?" she asked with authority, having missed his introduction. At her approach, the guards moved aside, but were poised to defend her as was their duty.

"He said he overheard your call for witnesses," one of the guards replied, as the question had been aimed at them.

A moment passed before a warm smile graced Rinka's beak. "Did you see what happened here then?" she asked the cooper hawk, looking to his eyes with a friendly gaze in her own as she subtly checked the color of his irises.
The Cooper Hawk blinked his totally normal, brown, non-shade eyes that the narrator forgot to mention and brightened a bit as Rinka approached. He gave a nod at her question, "My apologies for not coming forth sooner, I was keeping distance from your admirable guards. Which, now that I hear your speech makes a lot of sense. Forgive me Queen, I didn't realize you came so far out here for friends."
(Lol)

Rinka's smile wavered slightly. "My loyalty lies with my people," she replied after a moment of thought, her tone patient, "Whether I have close relations with them or not, I will always come to their aide should they need me." The Queen's expression softened and she dipped her head. "Now please, forgive me. I was in the middle of something when you arrived. Do you mind waiting a moment for me to finish up... What is your name?"


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Yay, new person! )

Rinka paused at the young she-wolf's words. They were repeated in her mind, their meaning all too familiar.
Yes, they do, the falcon agreed silently, thinking of everyone she had lost, They've taken everyone. And they will take the rest the first chance they get.

Rinka looked to the secretary-bird, and then with a dip of her head she began to address the crowd around her.

"We will return to the city," she declared, "All of you who came to Moonpelt's aid, I thank you for your efforts. You will return to your dens and your posts until further notice. I will be calling a meeting at Queen's Rally and work on organizing a rescue mission. As for those of you who are on my team, your mission is still..."

While she was speaking, Rinka noticed a disturbance among one set of her guards. Her words slowly died off as she turned her attention there, already in defense stance. A heartbeat after the newcomer's arrival, she made her way over.

"What is going on here?" she asked with authority, having missed his introduction. At her approach, the guards moved aside, but were poised to defend her as was their duty.

"He said he overheard your call for witnesses," one of the guards replied, as the question had been aimed at them.

A moment passed before a warm smile graced Rinka's beak. "Did you see what happened here then?" she asked the cooper hawk, looking to his eyes with a friendly gaze in her own as she subtly checked the color of his irises.
The Cooper Hawk blinked his totally normal, brown, non-shade eyes that the narrator forgot to mention and brightened a bit as Rinka approached. He gave a nod at her question, "My apologies for not coming forth sooner, I was keeping distance from your admirable guards. Which, now that I hear your speech makes a lot of sense. Forgive me Queen, I didn't realize you came so far out here for friends."
(Lol)

Rinka's smile wavered slightly. "My loyalty lies with my people," she replied after a moment of thought, her tone patient, "Whether I have close relations with them or not, I will always come to their aide should they need me." The Queen's expression softened and she dipped her head. "Now please, forgive me. I was in the middle of something when you arrived. Do you mind waiting a moment for me to finish up... What is your name?"
"How compassionate. I admire it, really.... Oh, not at all, please-- address your people. Don't let me interrupt! My name is hardly important, I'll be out of your feathers in a moment, and I don't think we'll ever see each other again. But if you must, Asher will do." The hawk answered, taking a polite step backwards with an encouraging nod.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
"Thank you, Asher," Rinka replied, her smile ever present, backing away as she spoke. And then she turned around and made her way back to the dragon marks while her guards shifted just enough to block Asher from following after her if he decided to. But on her way, she stopped beside one of the birds that was on her mission team, her second-in-command of this team to be precise, and muttered something to them. The bird had the body language that expressed their confusion, but they nodded and stood back while Rinka continued on her way.

"As I was saying before, most of you will head back to your posts. But there are some of you that I would like to have stay for a bit longer."

The Queen then went on to choose a handful of creatures who would stay with her, which included (but was not limited to) Raiya, Rehema, and Thalak. And though she didn't single them out specifically, the two birds that were part of her Queensguard would also stay.

"If you are not of these I've chosen, you may now take your leave."

And so about 3/4 of the animals there started to leave. Kodi lingered for a few moments to watch the newcomer Cooper Hawk before turning and making his way to the front of the pack. As for the bird Rinka had spoken to, they took flight and followed after the pack as well, signalling for the others to follow suite. As the last of the entire group disappeared past the treeline, Rinka went back over to Asher.

"Thank you for waiting. Now then, will you tell me what happened here? What did you see?"


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

The Great Random Member

avatar
Tiger
Vix felt a surge of excitement bolt through her when the Queen called her name to stay. She was ready to follow whatever the Queen ordered next, but her excitement might have have poked through a little as she hopped a bit closer, eagerly awaiting what was to come next. Why could she possibly need me? Vix thought over and over to herself.

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:"Thank you, Asher," Rinka replied, her smile ever present, backing away as she spoke. And then she turned around and made her way back to the dragon marks while her guards shifted just enough to block Asher from following after her if he decided to. But on her way, she stopped beside one of the birds that was on her mission team, her second-in-command of this team to be precise, and muttered something to them. The bird had the body language that expressed their confusion, but they nodded and stood back while Rinka continued on her way.

"As I was saying before, most of you will head back to your posts. But there are some of you that I would like to have stay for a bit longer."

The Queen then went on to choose a handful of creatures who would stay with her, which included (but was not limited to) Raiya, Rehema, and Thalak. And though she didn't single them out specifically, the two birds that were part of her Queensguard would also stay.

"If you are not of these I've chosen, you may now take your leave."

And so about 3/4 of the animals there started to leave. Kodi lingered for a few moments to watch the newcomer Cooper Hawk before turning and making his way to the front of the pack. As for the bird Rinka had spoken to, they took flight and followed after the pack as well, signalling for the others to follow suite. As the last of the entire group disappeared past the treeline, Rinka went back over to Asher.

"Thank you for waiting. Now then, will you tell me what happened here? What did you see?"
Raiya didn't say much, save for flicking her ears in thanks to Kodi and turning to sit and watch the new bird finally speak. A part of her hoped he was about to tell her Moonpelt escaped, but she wasn't capable of optimism at the moment.

Asher nodded politely, his voice was cheery as he replied. "Oh yes, absolutely! There were Shades, about three or four, and they had taken a white wolf captive. He was alive, I believe, but unconscious. Then the dragon came. They exchanged what sounded like a report, then the dragon took the wolf and headed East. That's when the Shades spotted me, I think..."


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Rinka's second-in-command was an average sized, middle aged kite. His body type was androgynous, but was biologically male and identified as such. His feathers were long, and were colored with black and brown pattern with gray undertones. His name was Oalo.

As he followed the land animals, leaving the Queen behind, she thought back on what she whispered to him.
"The mission is still ago, but you will take my place as first commander. Lead them after the ones I send back as if you were going with them. Once you've left this region, proceed with the mission. Do not depart until then."

They had gone far enough. Oalo sped ahead of his birds, signaled them to follow him, and split from the main group. As he flew for Western Ridge, he looked back to make sure his team was following. Most, if not all of them, were.


(So Eco! I was going to have Rinka not call anyone on her team, because she is still sending people for Syrune. Would you like Vix to go with them, or would you like to keep your post as is?)


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:"Thank you, Asher," Rinka replied, her smile ever present, backing away as she spoke. And then she turned around and made her way back to the dragon marks while her guards shifted just enough to block Asher from following after her if he decided to. But on her way, she stopped beside one of the birds that was on her mission team, her second-in-command of this team to be precise, and muttered something to them. The bird had the body language that expressed their confusion, but they nodded and stood back while Rinka continued on her way.

"As I was saying before, most of you will head back to your posts. But there are some of you that I would like to have stay for a bit longer."

The Queen then went on to choose a handful of creatures who would stay with her, which included (but was not limited to) Raiya, Rehema, and Thalak. And though she didn't single them out specifically, the two birds that were part of her Queensguard would also stay.

"If you are not of these I've chosen, you may now take your leave."

And so about 3/4 of the animals there started to leave. Kodi lingered for a few moments to watch the newcomer Cooper Hawk before turning and making his way to the front of the pack. As for the bird Rinka had spoken to, they took flight and followed after the pack as well, signalling for the others to follow suite. As the last of the entire group disappeared past the treeline, Rinka went back over to Asher.

"Thank you for waiting. Now then, will you tell me what happened here? What did you see?"
Raiya didn't say much, save for flicking her ears in thanks to Kodi and turning to sit and watch the new bird finally speak. A part of her hoped he was about to tell her Moonpelt escaped, but she wasn't capable of optimism at the moment.

Asher nodded politely, his voice was cheery as he replied. "Oh yes, absolutely! There were Shades, about three or four, and they had taken a white wolf captive. He was alive, I believe, but unconscious. Then the dragon came. They exchanged what sounded like a report, then the dragon took the wolf and headed East. That's when the Shades spotted me, I think..."
Rinka flicked her wings as she listened to every word, keeping her eyes on Asher. Her facial expression was neutral, but attentive. "What did they do when they spotted you?"


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Keep your guard up.


That was the signal the Queen had sent to the ones who remained. Thalak stood up straight, still on all fours, and sniffed the air.


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:"Thank you, Asher," Rinka replied, her smile ever present, backing away as she spoke. And then she turned around and made her way back to the dragon marks while her guards shifted just enough to block Asher from following after her if he decided to. But on her way, she stopped beside one of the birds that was on her mission team, her second-in-command of this team to be precise, and muttered something to them. The bird had the body language that expressed their confusion, but they nodded and stood back while Rinka continued on her way.

"As I was saying before, most of you will head back to your posts. But there are some of you that I would like to have stay for a bit longer."

The Queen then went on to choose a handful of creatures who would stay with her, which included (but was not limited to) Raiya, Rehema, and Thalak. And though she didn't single them out specifically, the two birds that were part of her Queensguard would also stay.

"If you are not of these I've chosen, you may now take your leave."

And so about 3/4 of the animals there started to leave. Kodi lingered for a few moments to watch the newcomer Cooper Hawk before turning and making his way to the front of the pack. As for the bird Rinka had spoken to, they took flight and followed after the pack as well, signalling for the others to follow suite. As the last of the entire group disappeared past the treeline, Rinka went back over to Asher.

"Thank you for waiting. Now then, will you tell me what happened here? What did you see?"
Raiya didn't say much, save for flicking her ears in thanks to Kodi and turning to sit and watch the new bird finally speak. A part of her hoped he was about to tell her Moonpelt escaped, but she wasn't capable of optimism at the moment.

Asher nodded politely, his voice was cheery as he replied. "Oh yes, absolutely! There were Shades, about three or four, and they had taken a white wolf captive. He was alive, I believe, but unconscious. Then the dragon came. They exchanged what sounded like a report, then the dragon took the wolf and headed East. That's when the Shades spotted me, I think..."
Rinka flicked her wings as she listened to every word, keeping her eyes on Asher. Her facial expression was neutral, but attentive. "What did they do when they spotted you?"
Asher maintained his cheery, polite disposition as he spoke, "Oh, I did as best as I could. I wasn't nearly prepared for them as I thought. Unfortunately they ended up getting the better of me. I like to think it was quick, but I distinctly remember that I died screaming, like your hatchlings." He smiled.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:"Thank you, Asher," Rinka replied, her smile ever present, backing away as she spoke. And then she turned around and made her way back to the dragon marks while her guards shifted just enough to block Asher from following after her if he decided to. But on her way, she stopped beside one of the birds that was on her mission team, her second-in-command of this team to be precise, and muttered something to them. The bird had the body language that expressed their confusion, but they nodded and stood back while Rinka continued on her way.

"As I was saying before, most of you will head back to your posts. But there are some of you that I would like to have stay for a bit longer."

The Queen then went on to choose a handful of creatures who would stay with her, which included (but was not limited to) Raiya, Rehema, and Thalak. And though she didn't single them out specifically, the two birds that were part of her Queensguard would also stay.

"If you are not of these I've chosen, you may now take your leave."

And so about 3/4 of the animals there started to leave. Kodi lingered for a few moments to watch the newcomer Cooper Hawk before turning and making his way to the front of the pack. As for the bird Rinka had spoken to, they took flight and followed after the pack as well, signalling for the others to follow suite. As the last of the entire group disappeared past the treeline, Rinka went back over to Asher.

"Thank you for waiting. Now then, will you tell me what happened here? What did you see?"
Raiya didn't say much, save for flicking her ears in thanks to Kodi and turning to sit and watch the new bird finally speak. A part of her hoped he was about to tell her Moonpelt escaped, but she wasn't capable of optimism at the moment.

Asher nodded politely, his voice was cheery as he replied. "Oh yes, absolutely! There were Shades, about three or four, and they had taken a white wolf captive. He was alive, I believe, but unconscious. Then the dragon came. They exchanged what sounded like a report, then the dragon took the wolf and headed East. That's when the Shades spotted me, I think..."
Rinka flicked her wings as she listened to every word, keeping her eyes on Asher. Her facial expression was neutral, but attentive. "What did they do when they spotted you?"
Asher maintained his cheery, polite disposition as he spoke, "Oh, I did as best as I could. I wasn't nearly prepared for them as I thought. Unfortunately they ended up getting the better of me. I like to think it was quick, but I distinctly remember that I died screaming, like your hatchlings." He smiled.
(Oh, that jerk.)

The change in Rinka was immediate. 'Dark' couldn't even begin to describe the look on her face. Members of her group gaped at Asher during the long moment of her silence. The Queen's two guards did not move from their places just behind and on either side of her, but they were 110% combat ready.

"I'm truly sorry to hear that," the Queen finally spoke. Through the shadows cast over her eyes, her gaze was locked on to the Cooper Hawk like a pulled back arrow in a crossbow. She couldn't even manage a small smile as she continued speaking to him in a polite manner. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened after that? After you died?"


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:"Thank you, Asher," Rinka replied, her smile ever present, backing away as she spoke. And then she turned around and made her way back to the dragon marks while her guards shifted just enough to block Asher from following after her if he decided to. But on her way, she stopped beside one of the birds that was on her mission team, her second-in-command of this team to be precise, and muttered something to them. The bird had the body language that expressed their confusion, but they nodded and stood back while Rinka continued on her way.

"As I was saying before, most of you will head back to your posts. But there are some of you that I would like to have stay for a bit longer."

The Queen then went on to choose a handful of creatures who would stay with her, which included (but was not limited to) Raiya, Rehema, and Thalak. And though she didn't single them out specifically, the two birds that were part of her Queensguard would also stay.

"If you are not of these I've chosen, you may now take your leave."

And so about 3/4 of the animals there started to leave. Kodi lingered for a few moments to watch the newcomer Cooper Hawk before turning and making his way to the front of the pack. As for the bird Rinka had spoken to, they took flight and followed after the pack as well, signalling for the others to follow suite. As the last of the entire group disappeared past the treeline, Rinka went back over to Asher.

"Thank you for waiting. Now then, will you tell me what happened here? What did you see?"
Raiya didn't say much, save for flicking her ears in thanks to Kodi and turning to sit and watch the new bird finally speak. A part of her hoped he was about to tell her Moonpelt escaped, but she wasn't capable of optimism at the moment.

Asher nodded politely, his voice was cheery as he replied. "Oh yes, absolutely! There were Shades, about three or four, and they had taken a white wolf captive. He was alive, I believe, but unconscious. Then the dragon came. They exchanged what sounded like a report, then the dragon took the wolf and headed East. That's when the Shades spotted me, I think..."
Rinka flicked her wings as she listened to every word, keeping her eyes on Asher. Her facial expression was neutral, but attentive. "What did they do when they spotted you?"
Asher maintained his cheery, polite disposition as he spoke, "Oh, I did as best as I could. I wasn't nearly prepared for them as I thought. Unfortunately they ended up getting the better of me. I like to think it was quick, but I distinctly remember that I died screaming, like your hatchlings." He smiled.
(Oh, that jerk.)

The change in Rinka was immediate. 'Dark' couldn't even begin to describe the look on her face. Members of her group gaped at Asher during the long moment of her silence. The Queen's two guards did not move from their places just behind and on either side of her, but they were 110% combat ready.

"I'm truly sorry to hear that," the Queen finally spoke. Through the shadows cast over her eyes, her gaze was locked on to the Cooper Hawk like a pulled back arrow in a crossbow. She couldn't even manage a small smile as she continued speaking to him in a polite manner. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened after that? After you died?"
Raiya was watching in shock at first, but after a few moments a low growl escaped her throat, and the she-wolf took a step forward.

Asher gave a polite chuckle, his eyes soft as he replied. "I'm not sure I can tell, I don't think he remembers that well. By the time I creeped into his head, the blood had cooled. I just couldn't resist getting to see you again. I would have come myself, but I'm busy trying to kill more of your friends."


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Rinka held out a wing to the side, signalling the others to hold their positions. Her eyes scanned the Cooper Hawk's form for the blood he mentioned, checking for the wounds that had caused his death.
"A shame. It's been three years since last we've met, hasn't it Zarrock? What have you been up to these days, apart from abducting my subjects?"

Rinka made subtle gestures as she spoke. Thalak turned completely around, facing the area woods Rinka had her back on. Other land animals moved to stand in some sort of tight-knit defensive formation, some falling in line with Thalak, and the others at their backs facing the Cooper Hawk behind Rinka and her guards. Three birds moved to Thalak's back, two of them facing forward and the other facing Rinka. Other birds had moved to the back of larger animals as well, and their gazes were scanning the skies. Not including Rinka and her two guards, there were about 15 animals on her side present.


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:Rinka held out a wing to the side, signalling the others to hold their positions. Her eyes scanned the Cooper Hawk's form for the blood he mentioned, checking for the wounds that had caused his death.
"A shame. It's been three years since last we've met, hasn't it Zarrock? What have you been up to these days, apart from abducting my subjects?"

Rinka made subtle gestures as she spoke. Thalak turned completely around, facing the area woods Rinka had her back on. Other land animals moved to stand in some sort of tight-knit defensive formation, some falling in line with Thalak, and the others at their backs facing the Cooper Hawk behind Rinka and her guards. Three birds moved to Thalak's back, two of them facing forward and the other facing Rinka. Other birds had moved to the back of larger animals as well, and their gazes were scanning the skies. Not including Rinka and her two guards, there were about 15 animals on her side present.
If any of the guards had been moved to a position where they could see behind Asher, they would notice the the grisly wound at the back of his head. While well cleaned, the bone and more were still exposed. As the deceased bird began to speak more, his voice started slowly changing, twisting into the warped multi-tones of Zarrock's shadowy Phoenix form.

"I spent the first year celebrating the last day of the Council. I wish I could express how much joy it gave me to hear your little darlings scream for their mother, and their father... and the look in their eyes when you never came. It was ecstatic. I tied up a lot of loose ends. Smashing your little wolf friend into the dirt till his bones broke... But I didn't get everything I wanted, I still wish I could have pulled the life from Tyrin's chest myself. I wonder what the last thing he thought about was? And shame! All these years and you never came to pay respects? I've had him hanging from my fortress doors so long I'm not sure what's keeping the bones together anymore!" Asher laughed, as if reminiscing with an old friend.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
At the mention of Pike, Raiya visibly lost her temper. The growling in her throat grew deeper, more violent, the rage pooling in her eyes. The Drellan in her told her to stay calm and assess the situation, but the Najmah in her was about to rip this bird's freakin head off and ram it down his ugly throat.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Rinka threw her wing out to the side again, much more sharply than before.

STAY BACK.


The Queen's chin was tilted downward now, her face obscured from Zarrock by the tilt of her head. Her stance was still tall and strong, but she was fighting to keep it that way. Her shoulders had haunched in the slightest and her entire frame, more obvious in her outstretched wing, was trembling. The breath she took in was long and shaky, and when she exhaled, smoke plumed from her beak. Her right middle talon was pressing deep in the ground, outlined with a golden glow, as she just listened to him laugh.

"What does Agathar want with Moonpelt?" Her voice, despite the sight of her, was even, low, and determined.


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:Rinka threw her wing out to the side again, much more sharply than before.

STAY BACK.


The Queen's chin was tilted downward now, her face obscured from Zarrock by the tilt of her head. Her stance was still tall and strong, but she was fighting to keep it that way. Her shoulders had haunched in the slightest and her entire frame, more obvious in her outstretched wing, was trembling. The breath she took in was long and shaky, and when she exhaled, smoke plumed from her beak. Her right middle talon was pressing deep in the ground, outlined with a golden glow, as she just listened to him laugh.

"What does Agathar want with Moonpelt?" Her voice, despite the sight of her, was even, low, and determined.
Zarrock admired his work through Asher, trying his best to push the Queen over the edge. "The white wolf? Well, partly because he seemed to know the family of the wolf I killed, and someone in our fold is very interested in anyone close to him. But that was mostly an excuse to get it done at my request. Do you want to really know why, Rinka?"

Asher leaned his head slightly closer, a blissful look on his face as he answered her. "Because I knew it would hurt you."


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Rinka silently walked toward Asher. Her guards bristled and started after, but once again Rinka gave the order to stay put. The Queen stopped right in front of Asher. Without a word, she cupped her wings against his cheeks. Gently holding his head in place, she lifted her chin and smiled sweetly. Her murky green eyes changed to a bright yellow as she looked into the Cooper Hawk's eyes.

"I know," she admitted, "But I hope you know that I will get him back. So would you mind making this easier on me, and tell me where I can retrieve the white wolf?"


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:Rinka silently walked toward Asher. Her guards bristled and started after, but once again Rinka gave the order to stay put. The Queen stopped right in front of Asher. Without a word, she cupped her wings against his cheeks. Gently holding his head in place, she lifted her chin and smiled sweetly. Her murky green eyes changed to a bright yellow as she looked into the Cooper Hawk's eyes.

"I know," she admitted, "But I hope you know that I will get him back. So would you mind making this easier on me, and tell me where I can retrieve the white wolf?"
Asher gave a sad smile, knowing their time together was up. "You can certainly try. He's going where they all go, to the Wall of Bones. Thank you for allowing this special visit." He replied, a shimmer beginning to sparkle in his dead eyes.

"I think I'll take one of these little fires with me." 

(*dramatic music* XD)


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Rinka nodded her thanks. Then, her smile growing slightly wider and friendlier, she shook her head in small quick movements.
"Nah," she declined, "You're not the one I'm reaching out to."

What happened next was something Rinka would need to ponder before she could try to explain. Basically, she empowered what was left of Asher. His soul, his memories, whatever it was, she gave it power with her inner fire, and for just a second, it was almost as if he had life. His memories were gathered into one, and with her help they dealt a quick, massive blow to Zarrock's presence, like they were hitting the dark Phoenix out of Asher's head with a sledgehammer.
Rinka withdrew her fire immediately afterwards.

(Can I do that? XD)


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Wildwing wrote:Rinka nodded her thanks. Then, her smile growing slightly wider and friendlier, she shook her head in small quick movements.
"Nah," she declined, "You're not the one I'm reaching out to."

What happened next was something Rinka would need to ponder before she could try to explain. Basically, she empowered what was left of Asher. His soul, his memories, whatever it was, she gave it power with her inner fire, and for just a second, it was almost as if he had life. His memories were gathered into one, and with her help they dealt a quick, massive blow to Zarrock's presence, like they were hitting the dark Phoenix out of Asher's head with a sledgehammer.
Rinka withdrew her fire immediately afterwards.

(Can I do that? XD)
(Yes, but I think you misunderstood what Zarrock was talking about~ Wink )

For a split second Zarrock was ejected from the body two things happened simultaneously. Asher's eyes flashed with moment of consciousness, a rapid flash of emotions coming from his ball of memories as his spirit tried to convey gratitude and respect to Rinka when he passed on. At the same time, Rinks had touched a piece of Zarrock's mind. For the eternity of a second, all three consciousness' were linked, and Rinka could see a flash of what the Dark Phoenix was seeing. Five little flames lighting a dark, familiar room. Zarrock's laugh was the last thing she would have felt from him before Asher's eyes became blank and lifeless again, and his corpse fell to the ground.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Rinka nodded her thanks. Then, her smile growing slightly wider and friendlier, she shook her head in small quick movements.
"Nah," she declined, "You're not the one I'm reaching out to."

What happened next was something Rinka would need to ponder before she could try to explain. Basically, she empowered what was left of Asher. His soul, his memories, whatever it was, she gave it power with her inner fire, and for just a second, it was almost as if he had life. His memories were gathered into one, and with her help they dealt a quick, massive blow to Zarrock's presence, like they were hitting the dark Phoenix out of Asher's head with a sledgehammer.
Rinka withdrew her fire immediately afterwards.

(Can I do that? XD)
(Yes, but I think you misunderstood what Zarrock was talking about~ Wink )

For a split second Zarrock was ejected from the body two things happened simultaneously. Asher's eyes flashed with moment of consciousness, a rapid flash of emotions coming from his ball of memories as his spirit tried to convey gratitude and respect to Rinka when he passed on. At the same time, Rinks had touched a piece of Zarrock's mind. For the eternity of a second, all three consciousness' were linked, and Rinka could see a flash of what the Dark Phoenix was seeing. Five little flames lighting a dark, familiar room. Zarrock's laugh was the last thing she would have felt from him before Asher's eyes became blank and lifeless again, and his corpse fell to the ground.
I did until right after I posted. The wording was strange to me, and when I thought about it I realized, 'Oh. Oh crud XD' So ya, called it! I R smrt! Lel!) (Although Rinka would have looked cool with only one glowing eye XD)


The multiple things that happened in an instant briefly set aside, Rinka caught the corpse and sunk to the ground with him to her chest. After a few beats, she held him tighter, choosing to focus first on his gratitude, which had touched her heart.
It was my honor to serve you as your Queen. May you rest in peace, Asher.

At that moment, The Queen had the overwhelming urge to just bury herself in something and cry. Everything Zarrock had said along with the heavier memories he had pulled back up weighed down on her. But the image she had seen at the moment of the three way connection was fresh on her mind. Why at that moment, had she seen her room?

"I think I'll take one of these little fires with me."


The realization hit her like a stampeding elephant.

"He's in my room," she breathed in horror, "He's in the city!"

She quickly laid Asher on the ground and spun around to face her subjects.

"We need to move! You two!" She pointed to a bird and a wolf near her. "Take Asher with us, we can't leave him here. Everyone, to the city, quickly!"

The Queen took flight and sped rapidly for her home.


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
(Sorry, replying in a bit, at the store!)


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Kk!)


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Raiya was filled with the same cold dread as Rinka when she heard what the Queen had learned. The fur along her neck rose as she spun around, tearing the forest floor beneath her paws as she raced back toward her home. He was goading her to buy time!  As she ran towards the city she began to smell the hint of smoke on the wind, and that only made her run faster.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
I should have known! Rinka yelled mentally at herself. No... No, I did know. I knew he was using up my time, and yet I stayed put and listened. Please, don't let this be a massacre! My subjects are capable, I know they're fighting back! They still need my power, but they are capable! Just let me-


With the others in tow, Rinka broke through the treeline. With nothing obstructing her view for a great distance to come, The Queen looked ahead to her city.



(Meanwhile, in the City...)


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

Ruki

avatar
Wolf
(( Thallus: Oh snap we've been bamboozled ))

(( Rehema : Totes ))

(( Rheija the King Cheetah : Hey remember me I was in that one scene for five minutes and I was a total snob? Yeah I'm still a thing and I guess I'm at the city now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ))

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Smoke...


Wherever the smoke came from, Rinka gazed ahead at it, her dread multiplied by however many plumes she witnessed.


"I think I'll take one of these little fires with me."




I have to know exactly what's happening before I race in there. Please everyone, hang on for a few more moments!


Rinka braked mid-air, and then continued flying right above Thalak. "Onward, to the city!" she cried after landing on the bear's back. And then after hunkering down and holding tight, she closed her eyes and put her focus on the fire that had been moved from it's place.

With her eyes still closed, another scene appeared and she could see all around her. What she saw was...


(Rinka Ability Noted: Flame Seer- A unique (?) ability which allows a Phoenix to see and hear through their own flames. A master at fire magic can use this ability in their non-Phoenix form.)
*The glass bottle hinders Rinka's ability to hear through this flame.


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}



"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum