"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 34]

61 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Hiya

62 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Silv! *tacklehugs* Wacko Hi!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

63 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
HI! Trance Wacko

64 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
OH!! Silv!! I forgot to tell you! They made a new anime series for Attack on Titan, but it's called Attack on Titan Junior High! I...I don't even know how to explain it! XD I know there are episodes posted on Youtube with subtitles (except for episode one. I couldn't find anything with English subtitles XP) and it's...it's insane! You'd have to watch it to know what I mean by that! XD

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

65 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I am totally gunna have to check that out xD

66 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yes! You won't regret it! XD. ..At least I hope you won't ^.^'

67 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Whoa! This hasn't happened before! My mom's taking us back home early. We're leaving in about ten min or so, so I'll be off for at least an hour. But then I'll have my dad's laptop once I get home! ...If he's not using it ^.^' Anyway, I'll be on for the next few min, but then I've got to go. But I'll be back once I get home! If my dad decides he wants to do something with us, then I'll hop back on and let you know. Sorry about this! ^.^'

68 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, I'm back home and my dad wants to play a game with us. So I'm off for the night! To whoever sees this, goodnight and sweet dreams! ^.^ I'll see you later!

69 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Hellooooooooooo!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

70 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*waves* Ohiyoooo!

71 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Guess
what?:
Guess
again.:
Haha guess
again!:
Hi

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

72 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hmm... *rubs chin* ...You're pregnant! Wacko

Najmah: *slow, 'are-you-kidding-me blink'* ...First of all, what? Second of all, why?

Sorry. Its my default answer for guys Lol *pushes box to reveal* Oh! Ha ha, very funny. *rolls eyes* *pushes again* Pff-okay then! *pushes again* ...okay, really Jay? Really? Lol

73 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wait a minute! How did you do that? I've tried to get the spoiler box to work, but I couldn't before? Did you fix it?

74 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Wait a minute! How did you do that? I've tried to get the spoiler box to work, but I couldn't before? Did you fix it?
Eh? It's always worked for me....

I have... POWER! Wacko

Tyrin: ...Or maybe you have a computer with more space to show more buttons in the chat bar? Rolling Eyes

75 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! Sorry Jay, but I'm going with what Tyrin said Lol I doubt a 70 year like you could have that much power. *snickers and glances at age*

Except...I tried it on the computer recently, but I wasn't able to do it... Maybe I was pushing the wrong buttons?

76 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Lol! Sorry Jay, but I'm going with what Tyrin said Lol I doubt a 70 year like you could have that much power. *snickers and glances at age*

Except...I tried it on the computer recently, but I wasn't able to do it... Maybe I was pushing the wrong buttons?
Wha? .... ! Seriously?

XDXD Lol

77 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*cackles* Geez, finally you notice! It's been like that since July! XD How old are you again, like 50? *smirk*

Rinka: Okay, Wild, you should tone it down a bit. I think you've been spending too much time around Najmah.

Right, right, sorry, that was kind of mean. I apologize, sorry Lol

78 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:*cackles* Geez, finally you notice! It's been like that since July! XD How old are you again, like 50? *smirk*

Rinka: Okay, Wild, you should tone it down a bit. I think you've been spending too much time around Najmah.

Right, right, sorry, that was kind of mean. I apologize, sorry Lol
Lol Ya minus 30 years or so! XD

79 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Jaystep

Admin
We have to do something!

Tyrin: ... Do you mean... RP?! It's been so long!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Off topic, perhaps.

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

80 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD Well at least you're back to normal now! To be honest, I completely forgot I changed your age until just a few minutes ago, when I happened to glance over at that, lol! My bad!

That's not a bad idea! I could RP for a bit! I've got to get off in about half an hour though so I can get up for school, so let's hop to it! ^.^

81 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:XD Well at least you're back to normal now! To be honest, I completely forgot I changed your age until just a few minutes ago, when I happened to glance over at that, lol! My bad!

That's not a bad idea! I could RP for a bit! I've got to get off in about half an hour though so I can get up for school, so let's hop to it! ^.^
Huzzah! Off to do... what, exactly?

82 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Off to-... ...I...er... ...Uh... *scratches back of head* ...Hmm...

TARDIS: *appears out of nowhere and nearly flattens Wild to a pancake*

AAAHHH!! *rolls out of the way*

Najmah: *bursts out of TARDIS after landing it, grinning wildly* HA HA HA!! THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF MY BABY, DIDN'T YA?? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! HA HA!!

*breathing heavily, trying to catch breath* Shocked My life...flashed before my eyes... Naj... *gasping breath* Why...

83 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Off to-... ...I...er... ...Uh... *scratches back of head* ...Hmm...

Najmah: *bursts out of TARDIS after landing it, grinning wildly* HA HA HA!! THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF MY BABY, DIDN'T YA?? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! HA HA!!

*breathing heavily, trying to catch breath* Shocked My life...flashed before my eyes... Naj... *gasping breath* Why...
*incoherent screaming*

Tyrin: .... Najmah! Gee, you're looking nice this evening! Very Happy Been doing some extra miles for your morning run? Boy, it shows! You look so fit!

84 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Off to-... ...I...er... ...Uh... *scratches back of head* ...Hmm...

*incoherent screaming*

Tyrin: .... Najmah! Gee, you're looking nice this evening! Very Happy Been doing some extra miles for your morning run? Boy, it shows! You look so fit!
*looks over at Tyrin in confusion*

Najmah: *smirks* Ya, actually, I have! And it's obviously paid off! Not only do I look good, but I'm stronger and blah blah blah... *continues to talk about self*

Um...Tyrin...why the flattery, all outta the blue? O.o

85 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

*incoherent screaming*

*looks over at Tyrin in confusion*

Najmah: *smirks* Ya, actually, I have! And it's obviously paid off! Not only do I look good, but I'm stronger and blah blah blah... *continues to talk about self*

Um...Tyrin...why the flattery, all outta the blue? O.o
Tyrin: *nodding along with Najmah* Great! .... *sidewhisper to Wild* Because she doesn't know that we let Moonpelt watch Raiya all day today and I need to distract her till Drellan gets home...

86 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
O.O *sidewhisper* Raiya... A-ah! Ya, good point! She would totally freak if she knew!

Najmah: -and I- ? *suspicious* Hey, what are you two whispering about? Seriously?

87 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:O.O *sidewhisper* Raiya... A-ah! Ya, good point! She would totally freak if she knew!

Najmah: -and I- ? *suspicious* Hey, what are you two whispering about? Seriously?
Tyrin: Shocked U-uh, nothing! Wild and I were discussing your... eyes! Yeah, she said you and your daughter-- whose totally fine by the way-- have the same eyes! .... Smile

88 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: *blinks slowly* My...daughter?... ...Shocked Why-

Oh crap. *quickly points accusingly at Tyrin* He let Moonpelt babysit Raiya! She's probably in a different room, so you should probably go find her, like now. ^.^'

Najmah: *dumbfounded*

89 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: *blinks slowly* My...daughter?... ...Shocked Why-

Oh crap. *quickly points accusingly at Tyrin* He let Moonpelt babysit Raiya! She's probably in a different room, so you should probably go find her, like now. ^.^'

Najmah: *dumbfounded*
Tyrin: pale ............ Smile *flies away at the speed of light*

90 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wildwing wrote:Najmah: H-Hey! Wait just a-GRAWR!! That stupid bird!! Mad *turns on Jay* YOU!

*flinches* U-Uh, Naj? Calm-

Najmah: *hisses in a demonic voice* Where iiiiissss ssshhhheeeeee.....

pale Actually Jay, I think you can handle this. I've got a...thing...so... Don't die! *runs*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum