"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:XD

Najmah: *pretty much dying of laughter*

Rinka, Fin and Fayru: ... *grab Jay and carry him off into the sky*

Narrator: And the unfortunate young man was never heard from again. The end.

*too busy laughing to notice*
No wait! Don't you want to know what my last character is doing?! You can't end me before you know! Isn't there a certain character who isn't present?

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

152 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Jaystep

Admin
....and I g2g to work! Talk to you guys later/tomorrow!

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

153 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Falcon Siblings: *stop* *think* Drellan, Tyrin, Syrune... ... ... ...Kale!

Fin: What about Kale?

Rinka: Ya, how is he? He was here last time wasn't he?

(Alright! See ya tomorrow!)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

154 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Just came back on to say goodnight! See ya'll tomorrow!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

155 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:27 am

Jaystep

Admin
My work gave me a turkey tonight for being one of the top 10 employee's! Awesome!

..... What the heck am I gonna do with a turkey? XD

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)

156 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:31 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Falcon Siblings: *stop* *think* Drellan, Tyrin, Syrune... ... ... ...Kale!

Fin: What about Kale?

Rinka: Ya, how is he? He was here last time wasn't he?

(Alright! See ya tomorrow!)
Well yes, but that was before everyone got their parts for the RP! Some characters got... Um... Cut? Tyrin shouldn't be here either actually....

Tyrin: ..... what? O.O

.... Just kidding! Lol

157 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:35 am

Jaystep

Admin
*gasp* Wild! Lurking at this time of night! Go to bed young lady, you have school in the morning, probably! Lol

158 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 am

Wildwing

Admin
That's cool! ...Well, you could always eat it? Lol

You're not my dad! XP

XD Sorry, I'm not going to be on much longer, I promise. I couldn't sleep, so I was just checking over some things out of boredom. I'm hopping off now so I can at least try to get some sleep, lol! See ya tomorrow! Night! ^.^

159 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:38 am

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:That's cool! ...Well, you could always eat it? Lol

You're not my dad! XP

XD Sorry, I'm not going to be on much longer, I promise. I couldn't sleep, so I was just checking over some things out of boredom. I'm hopping off now so I can at least try to get some sleep, lol! See ya tomorrow! Night! ^.^
Lol

Goodnight Wild. Get some rest. Smile

160 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm on, but I need to poof to take a shower. I'll be back in about an hour

161 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Alrighty. BTW- have you guys seen the new Captain America Civil War trailer?! Do you guys even like marvel idk?? Either way I love it and omg that trailer. Amazing. Seriously you guys gotta see it if you haven't and like marvel stuff. But not if you haven't watched the winter soldier yet

162 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I just did! It looks so exciting!! I've already seen pretty much all of the marvel movies, and I can't wait for this one!!

163 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I feel like there are going to be so much heartbreak in that movie but I'm excited

164 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yup! That quote at the end with Captain saying , "He's my friend" and Iron Man replying "So was I" was actually kinda sad...

165 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:46 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
That broke my heart right there. Question- Team Cap or Stark?

166 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*nods in agreement* Ooohhhh... That's a hard one. I'm fond of them both, and after hearing that quote, my sympathies went to Stark. For some reason, I tend to favor the guy who is in pain! >.< Uh... Team... ...Yup! Team Stark FTW! He was awesome even before then!

167 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:11 am

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:That broke my heart right there. Question- Team Cap or Stark?
Stark! All the way. Can't wait for Civil War! Very Happy

168 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:12 am

Jaystep

Admin
Oh Silver did you see my post a while back? About the RP?

169 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:31 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
How dare you both I'm Team Cap. Also- people are spectulaing Steve dies in the movie. Bucky looks like he says "Steves dead"

170 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:35 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yeah I saw it, the rp sounds really cool

171 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:How dare you both I'm Team Cap. Also- people are spectulaing Steve dies in the movie. Bucky looks like he says "Steves dead"
Sorry! Stark's awesome because he's smart and builds really cool machines! But I will admit that when it comes to looks and moral standards, Cap tops! (Shh! Don't tell anyone I said that! Lol)

Wait, what? Steve dies?! ...Is this going to be one of these moments where at first, everyone thinks he's dead and then later in the movie, he's actually alive? That seems to be a common thing with marvel, lol!

172 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Yeah I saw it, the rp sounds really cool
Oh yay! Wacko You should ask Wild about making character sheets for Kurai and Jury. She can help explain what to put on them and you cam decide where they are now. ^^

173 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:How dare you both I'm Team Cap. Also- people are spectulaing Steve dies in the movie. Bucky looks like he says "Steves dead"
Sorry! Stark's awesome because he's smart and builds really cool machines! But I will admit that when it comes to looks and moral standards, Cap tops! (Shh! Don't tell anyone I said that! Lol)

Wait, what? Steve dies?! ...Is this going to be one of these moments where at first, everyone thinks he's dead and then later in the movie, he's actually alive? That seems to be a common thing with marvel, lol!
Well... With Steve... Civil War is based off the comics of the same name. And in the comics....

174 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Very Happy

175 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

Well... With Steve... Civil War is based off the comics of the same name. And in the comics....
...No. Nope! I refuse to believe it! Nope!

176 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh ya! Happy Thanksgiving!

177 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:

...No. Nope! I refuse to believe it! Nope!
Lol

178 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:57 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Happy thanksgiving :3

179 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I'm going to post pictures of my three cats now  Smile

180 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Queen Lucky~

She's got her Christmas collar already X3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum