"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

121 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
... I think they may have fallen asleep XD

That's okay! You'll see in the morning. I'll be up tonight working on new things for the site. Also btw until I know everyone has this place bookmarked, I'll change anything except the name until everyone is ready.


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

122 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
RP characters, what do you guys think about this?

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

123 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Ya, probably XD

Okey dokey! Don't change too much until we know they know what's going on! Meanwhile, I am going to sleep! Night Jay!

Silv and Leaf, if you have any questions or concerns after reading the past posts, please post them so we can talk. I want you guys to be happy and comfortable with what is happening, and if you aren't for any reason, please be honest and say so. We're here for you. ^.^

Alright, night! Sweet dreams everyone! Smile

RP Characters: *join in the applause* *whistles and cheers*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

124 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Ya, probably XD

Okey dokey! Don't change too much until we know they know what's going on! Meanwhile, I am going to sleep! Night Jay!

Silv and Leaf, if you have any questions or concerns after reading the past posts, please post them so we can talk. I want you guys to be happy and comfortable with what is happening, and if you aren't for any reason, please be honest and say so. We're here for you. ^.^

Alright, night! Sweet dreams everyone! Smile

RP Characters: *join in the applause* *whistles and cheers*
Absolutely! Let me know your thoughts!

Good night!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

125 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:21 am

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Oh and one more thing, please continue to RP in the story you've been working on, because this new story takes place after the one you're in now! Wink


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

126 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Oh hey Wild! I was just finishing up the rp page for the new thing!  Wacko


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

127 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:52 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Hold on, grabbing a computer.


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

128 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:54 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Hold on, grabbing a computer.
*grabs on to Finnican* .... What? She said hold on!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

129 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Finnican: Rolling Eyes Lol

Back! Sorry. Where was I? Oh right, I just read your RP plot line. Trance Whoa... This...is...so...awesome! It sounds so awesome! Holy fudge, I don't even know what to say right now, it's so awesome!


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

130 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Finnican: Rolling Eyes Lol

Back! Sorry. Where was I? Oh right, I just read your RP plot line. Trance Whoa... This...is...so...awesome! It sounds so awesome! Holy fudge, I don't even know what to say right now, it's so awesome!
Yay! Glad you like it!! Very Happy 

Drellan: "the fate of his daughter and pack remains a mystery..." Hey! What gives?

Syrune: Yeah and why does my mate say "unknown"?!  Mad

Tyrin: Um.... where am I?

Good questions! Great work! .... I'll be glad to never answer them!  Wink :p

Drellan: Eh?! WHAT?

Well, not never just not now.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

131 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Najmah: Jay...where is my daughter. Where is she, Jay. Mad

Fin: Why does it say unknown? Wait, I am still her mate, aren't I? AREN'T I?! Syrune, please say you still love meeeeeee!! T.T

Fayru: Brother, you are putting up a pathetic display.

Rinka: TYRIN!! *tacklehugs* I missed you so much!! Crying

Najmah, Fin, Fayru: *stare at Rinka* *facepaw/wing*

Oh gosh, everyone, stop complaining! Lol Rinka, you're suffocating him! Let him go already! XD


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

132 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Najmah: Jay...where is my daughter. Where is she, Jay. Mad

Fin: Why does it say unknown? Wait, I am still her mate, aren't I? AREN'T I?! Syrune, please say you still love meeeeeee!! T.T

Fayru: Brother, you are putting up a pathetic display.

Rinka: TYRIN!! *tacklehugs* I missed you so much!! Crying

Najmah, Fin, Fayru: *stare at Rinka* *facepaw/wing*

Oh gosh, everyone, stop complaining! Lol Rinka, you're suffocating him! Let him go already! XD
Drellan: *growls and starts forward*

*backing away from Najmah and Drellan* Hey! Hey, calm down! Calm down! She's alive!

Drellan: ... oh ... Oh well, there's hope then that-

Yeah she's with Moonpelt!

Drellan: .....  Mad Mad Mad WHAT?!?!?! 


Tyrin: Wacko  Rin- *choked with hugs*  Love

Syrune: Of course! I don't know why it says that.... JAY?

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

133 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Najmah: You left her with WHO?!?! *tackles Jay and starts strangling him with wolf paws*

Fin: *sigh of relief* Oh thank goodness. ...Wait...Jay? Please tell me it's because our relationship was a secret? ...JAY? Sad

Rinka: *sniffles* I-I was replaced? Was I replaced? I don't want to be replaced! I want you to be my mate! Y-You're my one and only! Crying

Oh boy. Chaotic already Lol Don't mind Rinka, just cuddle her and she'll be fine in a few minutes. Smile

Fayru: ...I'm going to go read. *walks off*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

134 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
I need to clean my room. I'll be back soon!


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

135 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Najmah: You left her with WHO?!?! *tackles Jay and starts strangling him with wolf paws*

Fin: *sigh of relief* Oh thank goodness. ...Wait...Jay? Please tell me it's because our relationship was a secret? ...JAY? Sad

Rinka: *sniffles* I-I was replaced? Was I replaced? I don't want to be replaced! I want you to be my mate! Y-You're my one and only! Crying

Oh boy. Chaotic already Lol Don't mind Rinka, just cuddle her and she'll be fine in a few minutes. Smile

Fayru: ...I'm going to go read. *walks off*
Um.... ya, Fin. Exactly...

Tyrin: Replaced? What?! Who said that?! Of course not!!!

Actually... well, nevermind. Let's just say there's a you whose not here right now and he's not with Rinka. Leave it at that. Wait Wild, call off Najmah first!!

(See ya XD)

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

136 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:44 pm

LeafTail

avatar
Wolf
Granger: *slowly applauds* right, whoever these *other* animals are-

Hey, you! *pars Grangers head* sorry! She's just being the usual..annoyed. Hi everyone! *waves*

137 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:46 pm

LeafTail

avatar
Wolf
Oh. 0-0 well, I can't complain because I'm not against the idea of all of these new additions.

138 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
Fin: I don't like the hesitation in your voice!!

Rinka: *sniffle* *snuggles* ^.^

"Whose" or "who's"? Geez Jay, I thought you were an English major? Lol Understood! ...Oi! Najmah! Down!

Najmah: *angry eyebrow twitch* *slowly turns with dark look on face* ...What...did you just tell me to do?

O.O *slowly backs away* N...Noth...ing? ... *runs* *runs into Leaf and accidentally tackles her* GAH!! Oh! Hey Leaf! I bet you're wondering what's going on here? ^.^'


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

139 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Hey Leaftail! Smile Don't worry about not knowing what in the world I'm talking about. XD Just think of it as-- the RP you're in now is getting a sequel! Very Happy


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

140 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
A sequel with a lot of background in it that's going to be a lot of fun for you to find out! ^.^


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

141 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:52 pm

LeafTail

avatar
Wolf
Hey, you should be friendly Grang- ugh! *falls flat on back as Wild tackles into me* ow. *rubs back of neck* well, I am, yeah! This is really confusing. There's a lot of blanks and new characters all of a sudden!

Oh. 0-0 wow! Now I'm excited! Very Happy I can't wait to see what it is like!

142 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Fin: I don't like the hesitation in your voice!!

Rinka: *sniffle* *snuggles* ^.^

"Whose" or "who's"? Geez Jay, I thought you were an English major? Lol Understood! ...Oi! Najmah! Down!

Najmah: *angry eyebrow twitch* *slowly turns with dark look on face* ...What...did you just tell me to do?

O.O *slowly backs away* N...Noth...ing? ... *runs* *runs into Leaf and accidentally tackles her* GAH!! Oh! Hey Leaf! I bet you're wondering what's going on here? ^.^'
Then you really won't like what I've done to Syrune~

Oi! My phone has a weird auto-correct alright? XD Lol


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

143 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@LeafTail wrote:Hey, you should be friendly Grang- ugh! *falls flat on back as Wild tackles into me* ow. *rubs back of neck* well, I am, yeah! This is really confusing. There's a lot of blanks and new characters all of a sudden!

Oh. 0-0 wow! Now I'm excited! Very Happy I can't wait to see what it is like!
*gets off and helps Leaf up* You okay? And ya, I see what you mean. If I were you, I'd be confused to. But you'll be fine! Soon enough, you'll have the grasp of everything! ...I hope... ^.^


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

144 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@LeafTail wrote:Hey, you should be friendly Grang- ugh! *falls flat on back as Wild tackles into me* ow. *rubs back of neck* well, I am, yeah! This is really confusing. There's a lot of blanks and new characters all of a sudden!

Oh. 0-0 wow! Now I'm excited! Very Happy I can't wait to see what it is like!
*gets off and helps Leaf up* You okay? And ya, I see what you mean. If I were you, I'd be confused to. But you'll be fine! Soon enough, you'll have the grasp of everything! ...I hope... ^.^
She will. Smile

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

145 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Fin: I don't like the hesitation in your voice!!

Rinka: *sniffle* *snuggles* ^.^

"Whose" or "who's"? Geez Jay, I thought you were an English major? Lol Understood! ...Oi! Najmah! Down!

Najmah: *angry eyebrow twitch* *slowly turns with dark look on face* ...What...did you just tell me to do?

O.O *slowly backs away* N...Noth...ing? ... *runs* *runs into Leaf and accidentally tackles her* GAH!! Oh! Hey Leaf! I bet you're wondering what's going on here? ^.^'
Then you really won't like what I've done to Syrune~

Oi! My phone has a weird auto-correct alright? XD Lol
Fin: *eye twitch* What did you just say?

Fin! Najmah! Look! A flying squirrel!

Fin and Najmah: ... How stupid do you think we are?


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

146 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Fin: I don't like the hesitation in your voice!!

Rinka: *sniffle* *snuggles* ^.^

"Whose" or "who's"? Geez Jay, I thought you were an English major? Lol Understood! ...Oi! Najmah! Down!

Najmah: *angry eyebrow twitch* *slowly turns with dark look on face* ...What...did you just tell me to do?

O.O *slowly backs away* N...Noth...ing? ... *runs* *runs into Leaf and accidentally tackles her* GAH!! Oh! Hey Leaf! I bet you're wondering what's going on here? ^.^'
Then you really won't like what I've done to Syrune~

Oi! My phone has a weird auto-correct alright? XD Lol
Fin: *eye twitch* What did you just say?

Fin! Najmah! Look! A flying squirrel!

Fin and Najmah: ... How stupid do you think we are?
Well, idk about wolves, but I know birds aren't the most intelligent animals...

Bird characters: 

 

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

147 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
*bursts out laughing* HA HA HA HA!! XD

Fin, Rinka and Fayru: ............


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

148 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:06 pm

LeafTail

avatar
Wolf
*starts laughing* that was funny! XD the bird's face had me there.

Granger: *laughing way too much* HAHAH that is an awesome thing to say!
its so true, though



Last edited by LeafTail on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

149 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Jaystep

avatar
Admin
Lol Lol Lol


___________________________________________
Characters

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)
______________

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

150 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Wildwing

avatar
Admin
XD

Najmah: *pretty much dying of laughter*

Rinka, Fin and Fayru: ... *grab Jay and carry him off into the sky*

Narrator: And the unfortunate young man was never heard from again. The end.

*too busy laughing to notice*


___________________________________________


Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}



⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum