"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Lol my dream just knew about Rock xD

Hi Jay! Missed ya :3 Hope the book is going amazingly! And I hope you didn't set his pants on fire, that's very rude. That's like the 2nd most rude thing you could do. Shame on you. An shame on you, Tyrin!
If that's second, what's first? I could always use new idea- .... I mean, yeah! Shame on Tyrin!

Tyrin: Hey! I do what I'm told. *turns beak up and crosses wings* And you will all address me as King Tyrin, until I say otherwise.

Drellan: ....

Kale: ....

*eruption of laughing* Lol Lol Lol HA! Omg, yeah, sure that's gonna happen! What a riot! XDXD Lol Lol Lol

Drellan: *rolling with laughter* Yes my liege! I'll be sure to do that! Lol

Kale: *using Drellan for support* Ha! Ha Ha oh- I can't even- What a joke! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Lol

Tyrin: ...This is what I put up with folks....

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

932 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Jaystep wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Lol my dream just knew about Rock xD

Hi Jay! Missed ya :3 Hope the book is going amazingly! And I hope you didn't set his pants on fire, that's very rude. That's like the 2nd most rude thing you could do. Shame on you. An shame on you, Tyrin!
If that's second, what's first? I could always use new idea- .... I mean, yeah! Shame on Tyrin!

Tyrin: Hey! I do what I'm told. *turns beak up and crosses wings* And you will all address me as King Tyrin, until I say otherwise.

Drellan: ....

Kale: ....

*eruption of laughing* Lol Lol Lol HA! Omg, yeah, sure that's gonna happen! What a riot! XDXD Lol Lol Lol

Drellan: *rolling with laughter* Yes my liege! I'll be sure to do that! Lol

Kale: *using Drellan for support* Ha! Ha Ha oh- I can't even- What a joke! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Lol

Tyrin: ...This is what I put up with folks....

You're crazy if you think I'll tell the worst thing! That poor man already had his pants set on fire I won't be responsible for what else happens to him! xD

Jury: Are you just going to ignore what Tyrin said?! Lol Lol

I was going to be nice, but I'm dying on the inside with laughter. But I'm gunna be nice about it.

But for the record, it's never gunna happen Tyrin! xD

933 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Wildwing

Admin
BRB, eating dinner! I will be back soon!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

934 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Alrighty I will stay here! FINALLY we are on at the same time! Hellloooo Leaf!

935 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:49 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Hi, hi! ^.^ how are you guys?

936 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Pretty good, school is exhausting, video games are great. You?

937 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Pretty good. I was reading a book not that long ago that my teacher assigned me. >.<

938 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
What book? And I came back at the PERFECT time xD right when you posted

939 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm back!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

940 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:38 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Helloooo! Wb!

941 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
It's called watership down. It has rabbits in it, but I haven't really read too much to et a good gist of it what's going on.

942 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Interesting. Haven't read it. I was hoping I'd be one I've read in class before but nope xD

943 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Wildwing

Admin
OOH! I want to read that book! It's a fiction AND it's about animals, which is my favorite when it comes to books! Although I don't really know much about it... ^.^' I know that some British guy animated it into a movie! Or something like that...

944 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
I've read of a few, but maybe we could try to compare to see what we might have read? ^.^

945 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
lol I was wondering if you read everything I had to. They caused pain and misery and we hated them xD

Stuff like of mice and men, Romeo and juilet, something about a witchy thing who had no magic it was lame, stuff like that. Some weren't too bad tho

946 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Oh! I've watched both of them and read both of them. The first one is kinda sad. ;-; poor Lennie.

Animated, really? Woah! I need to watch it! 0-0

947 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yeah it was :/ I felt bad for him

Also read lord of the flies this year, and now reading a streetcar named desire

948 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:20 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Haven't read those two

949 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:24 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Maybe you will who knows. Lord of the flies gets intense

950 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:30 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
It does? 0-0 hmm..ill try to read that one. I like suspense and drama a lot in books. ^.^

951 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:54 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I mean it's not the best and is probably a quick read, but stuff goes down. Worth a look if you need read it in school.

952 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wait, Lord of the Flies... I've read about that book in another book. Isn't it about a bunch of kids who get stranded on an island? No wait, that doesn't sound right...

953 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Nope that's exactly right! It wasn't the best, too old, but it wasn't bad for a school read book.

Igtg though, so goodnight guys! I'll be on tmo too so hopefully we can do again when I'm at the same time! We get so much progress when we're all on. :3 Night! Also- I can't wait for the humans to find them >:3

954 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Oh! Gosh! We did make a load of progress! This is very exciting! :3 see you, silver!

955 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh! Cool! That's another book I need to read, so I'll just add it to the list!

Alright! Goodnight Silv! And wow, we did get a lot done! I'll be on tomorrow as well so we can get even more done! *evil chuckle* Yes... Just wait until the humans find them... Twisted Evil XD Alright, I gtg as well. Good night Leaf! I'll leave one last reply in RP before I go

956 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:18 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Well, I hope to see you today, then! I..kinda fell asleep right after silver left? Sorry!

957 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:09 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I'll be on and off, I'm gunna play primal carnage extinction for like an hour but I'll check back every once in a while

958 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:11 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Oh, okay! See you then!

959 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
:3

960 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I am here! ^.^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum