"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ah! That's good! You're still around horses, which is awesome, right? Which place did you like better though, the one from before or the one now?
XD That reminds me of my brother! XD Sorry, that was probably mean, lol! But I'm glad you had a good time!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

902 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hey, sorry. My family is yelling at me to go. So I've got to go. I'll be back Thursday!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

903 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:57 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol np I had to go just before you did. Dunno which I like better but the horses are really pretty. You get to brush and ride them so it's super cool.

904 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:05 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Well happy birthday to Lynx, wherever she is

905 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Sorry for not being on when I said I would be! That was a stupid mistake on my part! >.<

Oh! And happy late birthday Lynx! Um... You're probably not going to see that anyway, but...I felt I should say something. We miss you!

906 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:02 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Hello All! (:

907 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Hiya Earth! :3

908 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:12 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
How goes it, Silvs?!

909 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:00 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Pretty good! Besides being swamped with school work that is, but that's the way of this school it seems. Disappointing but not surprising xD

Last edited by SilverstarWarrior on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

910 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Sorry! I came on to reply to RP, but something came up. I'll be on in 2 hours to do that. Just FYI in case anyone checks this place!

911 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Three day weekend yay! And almost no homework meaning I can rp whenever *happy tears*

912 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wait, you didn't have school on Friday? Awesome! I...should have been online then to congratulate you and RP... Sorry. :'( But on the bright side, Fall Break for me is this week, starting on Thursday! No school for five whole days! Which means I can be a slave to the internet and make up for lost time!! Very Happy ...Hold on, that didn't sound right. Oh well! Woo hoo!
Also, on another note, I got married today. 2nd time in the past three months. Lol

913 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:14 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Well, who did you get married to? XD

Oh, yeah. My break is past, but I wish they lasted longer. ;-;

914 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:19 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Nah I was off today! It was wonderful ;u; no school. I don't think I have a break tho D:

And what's this married business about? xD

915 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Aaw. Sorry guys... ;_; But breaks are the best, aren't they? *sighs contently*

Oh geez, it was so funny XD Did I already tell you guys about my first marriage in July? I don't remember. I'll tell you about it anyway, just in case.
So back in July, I went with all the youth in my city to a college campus for a weekend. It was a Saturday, I believe, when we all went to a church to listen to adults give lessons to us about life. Well one of the people we listened to gave a talk about marriage. It was actually a really good talk. Anyway, as an example to prove a point, she had us exchange vows with the person sitting next to us. I got 'married' to my former bishop's daughter. XD
In school today, we got a marriage lesson in a certain class of mine and my teacher paired us up with the opposite gender and said 'You're married!' (He was joking of course. But at the end of class, he divorced us.) Not as flashy as what happened 2 months ago, but it was still funny. Lol And the best part? My 'wife's' brother was in that same class! XD Oh if only we had been paired together! That would have made this so much better! XD

916 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:55 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Oh my gosh. XD that sounded fantastic

917 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
You actually hadn't told us about that before and it's hilarious Lol Sad to see your marriage ended so quickly, hopefully your next fake marriage can last a little longer xD

918 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, it was funny!  Lol Actually, I think I am still technically married to my first 'wife'. We never did 'officially' end it! OMG, this is cracking me up! XD

Anyway, sorry about this week. Like I said, it is Fall Break, but it was also the week before term ends, so I had work on school stuff to make sure everything was in order. Then on Thursday, the first day of break, I got sick. ...Ya... That was not a fun day, lol. I'm still kind of sniffly today, but I feel a lot better than I did yesterday and the day before! Sorry, again for not being on.

919 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:33 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Np Wild! And you've been cheating on your fake wife with other fake marriages? How dare you! xD

920 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm such a horrible fake spouse! XD

Lol! Anyway, I had an...interesting(?) dream last night. The reason why I put the question mark was because I don't really know what to make of it. Jay was indirectly involved in it. And by that, I mean that in the dream, I had the book he was writing for The Wild. (Except it was titled 'Bears'. What was the deal with that? XD) Anyway, I don't remember a lot of details. What I remember is the book had a dark, hardback cover with the title imprinted in gold. As for the story itself, it was told through the perspective of a falcon(or other bird?) character who seemed to be a companion of Tyrin's, but at the same time, wasn't exactly a character. I remember in my dream going back through the book trying to find more info about this 'falcon', but I couldn't even find their name. It was like they were a ghost or something, if that makes any sense... Anyway, I can't remember any details about what I read, only that there was a lot of Tyrin in it, and maybe some Drellan, I think.
My dream self liked the book though! But I was confused at why the 'ghost character' was even there. Then I woke up.

So...I don't know. What do you guys make of it? XD

921 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
That sounds amazing xD At least your dream self liked the book. That must mean it'll be great! The ghost character is interesting though. I wonder who they might be? Trance Maybe it was like a character who had no purpose in the book but only to have a cool point of view

I had to use that face it's been so long since I did xD

922 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:05 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Pssh, my dream was weirder. I dreamed that I was hanging out with my best friend, and then I was all like, "Gotta go dude, I have to go to this other place to hang out with my (same guy) Best friend." cx It was super weird, made perfect sense in the dream then I woke up and was all like, Oh. Yah. Logic. xD

923 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I had a dream last night where there was this huge group of cougars, like over 50 it was A LOT, and I guess they knew the warrior cats (such old memories) and one said something about going back to help them, and then this mean looking one up on a boulder just scratched his claws down the rock and said no they wouldn't go back, they had enough issues to deal with. Somehow by the scratches it read "Rock" so his name, despite the fact they went letters just three lines. But also it was rp, like I knew Rock was played by Wild and all this was rp but in visual form. It was weird.

924 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:17 am

Wildwing

Admin
Whoa! Nice dreams Lol Hmm...a cougar named Rock, who is the leader of 50 cougars, huh? That's interesting! I say that because I decided the male version of Rose (who isn't going to be an 'official' character, just one made up for fun XD) is Rock. And in the future after this plot is finished, without giving away too many details, I am going to reintroduce a character of mine who will be in a leader-like position. (Speaking of which, I need to get on more often and finish it by the end of this year XD Oh man, I'm awful, lol!)

Oh! And today is October 21, 2015! After today, Back to the Future takes place entirely in the past! Just think about that for a moment. Smile
And one more thing. Where the fudge are our hoverboards?! Get it together Earth!

925 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:04 am

Jaystep

Admin
Hey everyone! I just came to say I miss you all! I think I'm going to try to visit more often, I recently got a raise -- and more importantly -- a second day off a week. Idk what happened, I was a slave and my boss hated me, and then suddenly he's like "ya know... You're pretty amazing at your work! I think you deserve Sundays off too. And I suppose to make up those hours we'll have to pay you more."

Tyrin: Well it probably had something to do with me lighting his pants on fi-

Tyrin! We don't talk about that...

Anywhoodles. Not trying to talk about me all day, the point is I'm not so busy anymore, slightly, and I miss you guys. Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

926 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol my dream just knew about Rock xD

Hi Jay! Missed ya :3 Hope the book is going amazingly! And I hope you didn't set his pants on fire, that's very rude. That's like the 2nd most rude thing you could do. Shame on you. An shame on you, Tyrin!

927 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:24 am

Wildwing

Admin
*chokes*

Najmah: Eh?! W-Wild?! Are you okay?! You look like-

No! No! I swear I'm not about to cry! I'm not, I'm fine! *sniffs* I need a tissue... GAH! Sorry! Glad to see you again, big bro! I thought you'd forgotten all about us, you big jerk! Lol I missed you too! Thanks for coming on, and I hope we get to see more of you!

Rinka: *lands on Wild's shoulder and pats head* ...Good to see you both again, Tyrin and Jay. Smile Now, what's this about setting someone's pants on fire? Lol

Rinka, it's probably nothing. They're probably just teasing.

Rinka: Riiiigghhhht.

Both: ... Lol

928 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:41 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Heyo, Jay! Very Happy Good to see you around, and glad adult life is giving you a tiny break cx

929 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:46 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
@Wildwing wrote:Oh! And today is October 21, 2015! After today, Back to the Future takes place entirely in the past! Just think about that for a moment. Smile
And one more thing. Where the fudge are our hoverboards?! Get it together Earth!

Wait, me? cx haha or just the Earth in general as a planet? Cause I had an idea for a hover-board once cx but that was ages ago and it never got prototyped Lol

930 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Oh! And today is October 21, 2015! After today, Back to the Future takes place entirely in the past! Just think about that for a moment. Smile

Wait, me? cx haha or just the Earth in general as a planet? Cause I had an idea for a hover-board once cx but that was ages ago and it never got prototyped Lol
Oh! Ha ha! ya, I meant earth in general, lol! XD Wait, you had an idea for a hoverboard and you failed to make it a thing?! Eco! Geez, get it together man! XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum