"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 34]

91 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Shocked  ...*pokes* ... Wacko JAY!!! *tacklehugs*

Rinka, Najmah, Rose, Fayru and Fin: *race in* Wacko JAY!!!! *dogpiles on Jay*
Gaahhhh!!! *lost under wave of tackles* Lol

How are you guys? Wacko *hugs*

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

92 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:But seriously! You're...actually here! This is great! Hey buddy! Long time, no see!
Yeah! You too! Very Happy How have you been?

93 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I've been good! Very Happy I stayed home from school today because I'm sick, but I should be better by tomorrow!

Rinka: Meanwhile, we all missed you!

Najmah: AND our ma-

Rose: Hey Jay! How are you doing? Are you safe? Are you warm? Do you have plenty to ea-

Guys, don't crowd him! ...So ya, how have you been? Is life treating you good? Smile

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

94 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:I've been good! Very Happy I stayed home from school today because I'm sick, but I should be better by tomorrow!

Rinka: Meanwhile, we all missed you!

Najmah: AND our ma-

Rose: Hey Jay! How are you doing? Are you safe? Are you warm? Do you have plenty to ea-

Guys, don't crowd him! ...So ya, how have you been? Is life treating you good? Smile
*hugging animals*

Aww! I hope you get to feeling better! You get a hug too. Very Happy *hugs*

Yes, Rose, Lol I'm doing just fine. Ruki and I are moving into a new house in a bigger city this February! Are you excited for Christmas?

95 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Animals: *huggles Jay*

*hugs back* Thanks! ^.^

Whoa! That's great! Wacko That'll be fun! And heck ya I'm excited for Christmas! I just wish it would come already!XD

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

96 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Animals: *huggles Jay*

*hugs back* Thanks! ^.^

Whoa! That's great! Wacko That'll be fun! And heck ya I'm excited for Christmas! I just wish it would come already!XD
IKR? Lol

*happy sigh* Man I missed you! And everyone else too! If they don't come on while I'm here, tell them I said hi! Smile

So, how have things been here? Any new members or anything?

97 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol

I missed you too! I'm glad you came on! And will do! Smile

Things have been good! I've been too busy with school to work on the site yet, but that's okay! We don't have any new members yet, but they'll come once I have time to finish some things up! Eco and Silv still come regularly, but I haven't heard anything from Sky or Lynx in quite a while... I'm actually kind of worried about Lynx... I'd contact her on FB, but last time I did, I didn't get a reply...

98 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Lol

I missed you too! I'm glad you came on! And will do! Smile

Things have been good! I've been too busy with school to work on the site yet, but that's okay! We don't have any new members yet, but they'll come once I have time to finish some things up! Eco and Silv still come regularly, but I haven't heard anything from Sky or Lynx in quite a while... I'm actually kind of worried about Lynx... I'd contact her on FB, but last time I did, I didn't get a reply...
Well I'm glad things are going well, and as for Lynx... idk why you didn't get a response. She might just be busy. I talk to her every once in a while on FB and she usually seems to get back to me eventually, but I do know she's pretty busy with school too. I'm sure she's fine ^.^

Hey, I g2g (I know I just got here Sad ) But hey! I'm going to try and stop by tomorrow too, or possibly later tonight so I might catch you later. Smile It was so great to talk to you! See you later! Smile

99 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Thanks! Smile *nods* Ya, that was what I was thinking too.

(Aaw Sad) Alrighty! It was great talking to you, too! See ya later! Smile I'll tell the others you said hi!

100 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:08 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Miss ya Jay, glad to see you were here for a bit! ^^

101 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Ohai Jay! Very Happy Cool that you stopped by, sorry I missed you.

102 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I finally got my laptop! Very Happy

103 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yay!! Wacko That's great Silv!!

104 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol if anyone ever plays wolfquest, I can actually join. Dont know if any of you do xD

105 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:11 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Awesome Silv! Very Happy

Now get Minecraft and we can make a server together Very Happy XD jk I don't know even how to do a server really Lol

106 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:14 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Already bought it yesterday! xD I'm getting mods today, or trying Very Happy So yes I can play lol

107 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:00 am

Wildwing

Admin
Nice! XD Oh! I forgot to tell you that I ended up downloading Wolfquest on my dad's computer a while back! ...But then he deleted it that same day... *sigh* And after I'd put so much work into it too!

108 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
xD Aww! Poor you, Wild.

109 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*sigh* Ya... I'd been on the part where you had to take care of your four pups. But one of them died because someone's stupid mate decided to get stuck behind a tree during the majority of that quest!

Najmah: Hey! Don't go dissing on Drellan! ):<

He let Rose die of starvation while you were trying to defend them all single handedly from a bear who refused to go away!

110 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
xD Wow. Shame!
I actually once took all four pups to the new den site. Such a proud moment!

HI RAVEN Very Happy I see you decided to join after all ^^

111 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD Wow, nice!

Oh! Hello Raven! Welcome to Legends RP! Glad you could join! Smile

112 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:11 am

Hi.
I'm Ravencrime. I was invited by Silverstar.
I've no idea how this works. I only use chatango or webs forums or proboards for rp, so this is new. Heh...
I have no idea what I'm doing...
Sorry.

113 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:07 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
No worries Raven, you'll get used to it ^^

Alright, explanation time. You said you haven't seen cat rp, which is because no one has cat characters (well, expect my Panther and some other big cats who are either on hold for a plot idea or gone. Mine at least is still here). But, you can make some. You can make any kind of animal you wish, as long as its not extinct, though you might want to chat with everyone to see what they're willing to make and what plot can be made.

114 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:33 am

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Hello Ravencrime, and welcome! Very Happy

115 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:36 am

Gotcha. And yeah, I'll probably just hang around the chat till I get to know some peeps. Unless there's something that no one minds me jumping into.

And hello, DwelleroftheEarth. Thanks.

116 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yup ^^ Currently the rp going on isn't open, but we need an actual rp. We still haven't done that. Wild, do you know??

Pssst...Earth....I have Minecraft. Lol though I have no mods yet.

117 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
You can call me Earth, Raven Smile

Psst...Silv....What's that supposed to mean? XD I still don't know how to set up a server, sooo, ya.

118 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol I honestly don't know xD I was bored in class and wanted to talk. Lol

119 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Haha XD well glad I could help with your boredom? Lol Maybe I could figure out how to do a server sometime...or we could find a cool one to play on that somebody else runs.

120 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Yup ^^ Currently the rp going on isn't open, but we need an actual rp. We still haven't done that. Wild, do you know??

Pssst...Earth....I have Minecraft. Lol though I have no mods yet.
I think Jay intended us to make RP central when he left. In other words, this site doesn't have to be dedicated to just one RP. It really is free for any and all members to create their own RPs and just have fun, well RPing! Lol But, besides all those words I typed up, I do have an idea or two in my head. One of them: The Runaways. Basically, it's a tale of a group of teenagers and children, each of them with a different background on where they came from, fending for themselves without the help of adults. A human RP.
Or, here's another one: On a different world, various mythical creatures (werewolves, dragons, etc.) band together and travel across the land and sea but not necessarily because they are on a quest. I'm actually starting to get an idea for this one...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum