"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Dudes... I am so tired. I want to sleep... -.- Also, sorry, again, for my absence. This week has been and will continue to be a busy one. But tomorrow's a new day, so I'll be fine! Hope to see you guys soon!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

872 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:12 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Alrighty~ see ya later

873 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Hopping on before I go to bed to reply to stuff!

Leaf, I did reply to your last post a while ago, just FYI! I'll bump it for you so you won't have to search too much through all the posts.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

874 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:18 am

Wildwing

Admin
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't really been on the past two weeks. I don't have time to stay on today or tomorrow, this coming week is less busy for me, so I'll be on then! Just came on to let you know. See you Monday! ^.^

875 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:20 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Alrighty, see ya soon :3

876 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I'm here! Also, where has Leaf been? It's been a while since she last posted, hasn't it? Just asking out of concern.

877 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:46 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Not sure. Probably hasn't really been looking in rp since its been slow, when she comes on we can remind her that she's got a post to reply to in case she just hasn't seen it.

878 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, that's probably it. Sorry about that... And ya, that sounds good!

879 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Are you still on :0

880 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I have a feeling the answer is a silent no ;-;

881 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! If I'd known you were coming back on so soon, I would have stayed! T.T

882 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:37 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Maybe I can catch you on NOW

883 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
EEP! I'm caught! Don't hurt me, I'll tell you everything I know!

884 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I surrender!! *waves a white flag*

885 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
HAH YOURE CAUGHT >:3 now you must stay here!

886 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Wildwing

Admin
*falls to knees and grovels* As you wish, all powerful Sorceress Overlord! I will be on as long as you command! ...Until 10, that's my bedtime XP

887 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
xD I can live with that, it's mine too anyway. Except it's earlier for me. You shall stay on until I gotta leave! An obvious choice

888 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD *stands up and salutes* Ma'am, yes ma'am! Whatever you say, goes! ...Geez, who wrote those cue cards, they're so corny! XD

Najmah and Rinka: *standing behind Silv holding a large poster with Wild's lines written in marker* *glares in embarrassment and struggle to hide cue card*

Lol! But ya, I'll be on for the next few hours, so let's not waste this rare opportunity, ya? ^.^

889 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:04 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Definitely not! That would suck if we wasted the one time we actually nagged to get on at the same time. Naj, Rinka, I'm going to choose to ignore your bad cue cards. It's better for you that way xD

890 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yes, definitely! XD 

Najmah and Rinka:  *look at each other* pale *grab the cue cards and retreat*

XD ...Now if only Leaf would get on soon... I'd feel bad about rping something important without her, and we are almost to that point...

891 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh geez. I need to get used to acting self-centered, because typing that last Najmah post was hard for me. XD

892 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Should we wait if we get there then? Probably I'm guessing, it's a pretty important part

893 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ya, I would say so. I don't want to leave Leaf out.

894 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yep. So what's up in your life. I'm sick and tired and school is killing me. Any better for you? xD

895 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Aaw, I'm sorry! *hugs* I hope you get well soon! And I hope school gets easier for you as time goes on!

Ya, I'm tired too XD I've been tired a lot lately. I wonder why... Anyway, school is good! I've been finally getting my stuff together and actually doing my homework and turning it in on time. There's a major Astronomy project that's due at the end of October that I'm actually kind of stressed about, since it's worth like 80% of my entire grade, but I think I'll be fine! ^.^'

896 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yeesh, hopefully that goes fine. Sure it will though, especially if it's all been good so far :3

897 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Thanks! ^.^ Ya, I hope it goes well.

So, besides school, how have you been doing? Anything you want to talk about? ^.^

898 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I started volunteering at a horse farm, so there's that. It was really cool but super tiring. But I got to ride a horse at the end!

899 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh, you mentioned that a while ago! I'm still so jealous. XP That's so awesome! Did you have fun? Riding the horse I mean. Well, the volunteering too, lol! Was that fun? And do you still work there or was that just a summer thing?

900 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:50 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
I just started, this is a new place (couldn't do the one I mentioned before) but it was cool. I mean it was mostly cleaning, either the horses or stalls but it wasn't bad. They horse I rode was stubborn though and didn't want to go anywhere xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum