"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Wow, same here Wild. X.x But my anger is for partially dumb reasons XD

152 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD Well what's your reason, lol! Lol

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

153 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol what's up guys

154 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
I basically wasted a whole day building an iron golem farm in minecraft, which took forever and was very tedious, and only to have it break beyond the point of repair just as I was finishing it off. So basically I'd have to start it over again from scratch for it to be built properly, which I'm not feeling like doing because its very tedious and difficult. X.x

155 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh no! I'm sorry Eco! D: That really is a reason to be raging angry and want to kill someone! I'm serious!

Well mind's kinda dumb. I found out today that someone in Argentina tried to hack into my email a couple days ago. Luckily, a few days before that, I changed my password because weird stuff was going on. Anyway, I don't know if it was an actual person, or just some weird computer virus, but I upped my security a bit, so it's safe for now!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

156 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Ah, thanks I guess XD but I guess I'll get over it XD

Oh noes! D: That's good that you changed the password and stuff and upped security. Getting hacked is no good at all...

157 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD

*nods* Human or robot, that's bad, bad ju-ju.

158 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
So anything cool going on? XD since we're actually both on for once.

159 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! Nothing really. I'm just looking for a good Shakespeare Monologue online to memorize by Thursday.

160 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
XD Why? For school or something?

161 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yup! I (foolishly) signed up for an audition for a Shakespeare play the Drama Council is putting on. I've known about this for weeks, but being the person I am, I procrastinated. Again.

162 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
That's kinda cool I guess XD Good luck! Razz

Ohai Silver XD Just noticed you said whats up. Umm, ceiling?

163 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD Thanks! I need it! So what are you up to?

Oh hi Silv! Very Happy

164 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Eh, just hanging around here, and kind of debating whether or not to play Minecraft.

165 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ah! Got it! Troilus and Cressida!

166 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh! Sorry Eco, lol! I found the monologue I'm going to perform. It seems easy wenough to memorize! Now if only I hadn't procrastinated... *huffs* I sort of wish they were doing the auditions in January like they'd originally planned...

167 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Okay, is anyone else having issues with the site? Because I nearly drove myself mad with frustration!! Mad *sigh* But it's all good now! I think...

168 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yes! Thought it was just bad connection

169 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wait! Did the screen just suddenly go white for you, and no matter how many times you refreshed it, it stayed white?

170 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:40 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yup! Then I got the wifi and it still didn't work. I was so frustrated with the site

171 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Huh...weird... *rubs chin* ...Oh well! At least it's working now, right? ^.^

172 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:44 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol yeah, finally xD No issues now

173 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! I'm happy about that!

I gtg. Mom's taking us to go see Christmas lights. Ttyl! Have a happy Christmas Eve! Smile

174 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:32 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Lol late reply, but bye! xD

175 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
XD Yeah that happened for me as well, but it's fixed now XD weird....

Bye Wild, Have fun! Very Happy

176 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Wildwing

Admin
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! Wacko Wacko Wacko

177 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Earth's Eco

Tiger
Merry Christmas! Very Happy *Pulls out several small packages* *hands out to everyone* Gifts! Very Happy

178 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Jaystep

Admin
Merry Christmas guys! Smile

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

"Always remember that power is a double edged blade. One side light and the other dark. It calls to you when you are most desperate, when victory seems worth any sacrifice. There is a price to be paid for such a gift, and many eagerly accept the bargain. The righteous and the meek may recoil at its cost, but they have no vision. Power alone is not to be feared, fear instead those who wield it." - Jaina Proudmoore (Knights of The Frozen Throne)
http://www.thewildrpseries.com

179 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:48 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! xD

180 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Dang, I haven't been here in a while >.> I was caught up with my own sites, then I lost this site's link. But I am back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum