"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

121 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ravencrime wrote:Gotcha. And yeah, I'll probably just hang around the chat till I get to know some peeps. Unless there's something that no one minds me jumping into.

And hello, DwelleroftheEarth. Thanks.
Alrighty! I can't wait to get to know you! ^.^ And don't worry! Once you get used to this craziness we call a website, you'll have a lot of fun here! Promise!

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

122 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:29 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Yup ^^ Currently the rp going on isn't open, but we need an actual rp. We still haven't done that. Wild, do you know??

Pssst...Earth....I have Minecraft. Lol though I have no mods yet.
I think Jay intended us to make RP central when he left. In other words, this site doesn't have to be dedicated to just one RP. It really is free for any and all members to create their own RPs and just have fun, well RPing! Lol But, besides all those words I typed up, I do have an idea or two in my head. One of them: The Runaways. Basically, it's a tale of a group of teenagers and children, each of them with a different background on where they came from, fending for themselves without the help of adults. A human RP.
Or, here's another one: On a different world, various mythical creatures (werewolves, dragons, etc.) band together and travel across the land and sea but not necessarily because they are on a quest. I'm actually starting to get an idea for this one...

Hmm, the mythical creatures one actually sounds pretty cool. Maybe throw in my idea for Dire Wolves and Wargs, and I also once wrote down a small encyclopedia of mythical creatures, really just a page or two of basic descriptions of a list of the basic mythicals. I could contribute that, if I could find where I put it XD and Also I'd love to RP something like that. The human plot sounds interesting as well Very Happy

123 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Thanks! Glad you think so! And I'd love for you to contribute! Smile

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

124 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:57 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
So. This may turn out to be a lengthy post, so beware. I just need to get some things off my chest or else I'll go insane...Also there's some ranting involved which may be totally random and make no sense, but please bear with me XD

I just went back to the Warriors Forums. Just for a visit, to have a look around, and the ensure that it was still the same stupid new format where they screwed everything up and took away the one place where I had the most fun online. (Sorry just needed to get that out) So anyways, I looked around a bit and OTD was pretty much still the same nonsense filled place (XD) full of lets chat threads and all the lonely she cats looking for mates. But mostly I looked back through my old threads. Rainclan, Summerclan, my den. All closed or abandoned. And it made me really really sad and really really angry. Because not only did the forums change, basically forcing me to leave, but also I lost a lot of good memories. Roleplaying cats. I know, it's a weird memory. To some people at least. But for me at least (I'm sort of just now realizing this) Those times were what kept me sane, alive, and happy inside. Wheatstorm. Earthclaw. The original character of Silence (in a wonderful, sadly long gone, RP called Where Animals Rule). Kuzon, the human in a Avatar: The Last Airbender RP. So many characters, all showing either different aspects of myself or a person I wished I was. Always Brave. Always adventurous. Always funny, smart, good looking. And I realize now that (and this a total rabbit trail I know, that's just how my brain works) In all my RP, I've created these images of myself, disguised as characters in random plots, that are the people (or cats. Or wolves. Or in some cases humans) that I wanted to become. Or that I wished I was. Or could be. just a thought. Anywho, back to the Warriors forums. I loved that place dearly. It was a wonderful place to hang out, make friends, and just chat nonsensically sometimes. XD always good times there. And then I decided to leave. To move on, move out. Make my own website, do other things. RABBIT TRAIL> So, it it kinda weird to anyone else that we post to forums and such, creating an online identity and then sharing and communicating with others who have also created online identities? Rabbit trail over. Hmm, What to talk about now? Back to other things. And stuff. I really wish the Warriors Forums wouldn't have changed so drastically, else I'd probably still be there, Roleplaying cats. XD. But now that I think about it, it's kinda good that I was forced to move on, because that motivated me to to bigger and better things. To, well, move on. Sometimes the death of things, burned to ashes, can bring about new beauties.

Anywhos. Rant thing over. Ill shut up now and stop hurting your souls with this massive wall of text. Tell me what you think though, if any of it made sense XD

125 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Funny you should mention visiting the Warriors website, because I visited it last week! Just to check up on things. Ya, I...kinda feel the way you do about this... I mean, out of all the threads I had been a part of, I could only find a few. The Wild...wasn't one of them, unfortunately... It kinda made me sad, you know? I...was able to reminisce some good memories, and I was able to remember what things were like before I left (geez, when I first saw all the changes, I was all like: What the crap, what happened here?!?! But I have to admit, it actually looks good! Despite how...different it is now...) I think my biggest regret was losing the old The Wild thread. I mean, so much happened on that specific thread! So many memories, good and bad! To be honest, I just wanted to go through it all, just for the memory's sake, but...that didn't happen... I was a little too late... Oh, and all my friends and forum siblings! I...one of my biggest regrets concerning them is...I didn't even say goodbye. I wanted to, and it wasn't like I wasn't able to. It's just...I hate goodbyes. I really do. They are real life endings, and... Whoa! Sorry, getting too deep there, lol! Sorry! Ya, the Warriors website is different now, physically, and... Oh well. Sucks, ya? Lol

126 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:58 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Lol XD ya sorry for the feels party but at least I'm in a better mood now. Yupp, it's definitely different. XD

Yeah, part of the reason I visited was because you had followed me XD

127 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Glad you're in a better mood!

Oh! That! XD

128 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:03 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
*tacklehugs* IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD! XD

129 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
KYAAAAA!!! *gets tacklehugged* Ah heh heh... Whoa there... *pats head* ^.^'

Rose: *walks in* *blinks* Wacko DOG PILE ON WILD!!!!

O.O Wha-NONONONO!!!

All Characters: WEEE!!! *appear out of no where and dogpiles on Eco and Wild*

AAAAHHH!!! *squashes* >.< ...off...

130 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:14 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
*attempts to crawl away* Uhmghdgosdofjsnfsdnmmpph...

131 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Must agree with everything you guys said, especially about not saying goodbye. I left one of my best online friend, which sucks, and definitely with how everything is changed.

Aaaaaand Wilds been crushed xD

132 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:11 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
XD There you go again, Silvs, hitting me right in the feels. Geez, give a guy a break? XD (jk of course, messing with you ;P)

133 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:29 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
My sincerest apologies xD

134 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:37 am

Both ideas sound very interesting, Wild. Especially the mythical one. I love mythical creatures but don't get to rp them a whole lot.
Though I have been looking for warrior cat sites recently, I'm also thinking about some sort of dragon/dragon rider rp.

135 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:31 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
And I haven't commented on plots yet since I wasn't find of them, but actually the mythical one sounds cool. I wouldn't join in on the human one, mainly because I don't to humans but also since I'd rather this place stay animal.

136 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
That's cool, Raven. Yeah, mythical creatures are always cool. Oooh, a dragon rider RP thing might be cool. I'd have to re-read the Inheritance Cycle though XD

Yeah, Silvs. I guess it just wouldn't feel the same RPing humans here since it's always been about Animals and such Razz

137 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:51 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
That was my point of view at least ^^

138 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:05 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Hey Wild, you should keep the old locked Chat thread that we filled up. It's cool to have it still to look back and see just how much we've used the chat thread/the site. Just my opinion. Smile

139 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:06 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Yeah! I agree :3 I like seeing how much we've chatted, and being able to look back if I wanted.

140 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Sorry for being gone the past few days! I got busy! ^.^

To Raven: Thanks for the comment on the plot ideas! And a dragon/dragon rider rp sounds awesome!

To Silv: Ya, I figured you'd say that about the human plot, lol! But don't worry about it! ^.^

To Earth: I still need to read the Inheritance Cycle! It sounds interesting!

About the Chat Thread: Don't worry, I wasn't planning on deleting it anyway! I like having old posts to look back on too! ^.^

141 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Yes, Villi, definitely, it's AMAZEBALLS. (Pardon the Sl1pg8r-ism) And well worth reading through, although the ending is a tad rubbish XD

142 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! Lol Kk! Smile

143 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Jaystep

Admin
I miss all you guys. :3

Also I'm pretty sure I copy/paste saved nearly every page from the old The Wild page. Couldn't leave my baby behind. XD

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes - Drellan (Wolf), Ambyra (Phoenix), Kale (Falcon), Raiya (Wolf), Syrune (Phoenix), Dalkota (Gryphon), Tyrin (Phoenix), Kelldan (Wolf), Agathar (Dragon), Spindle (Kahiir), T'Sone (Shade), Zarrock (Alpha Shade)

Myths and Magic - James Carter (Human, Mind Magic), Samuel Wright (Human, Tech Magic)

144 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:02 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Ahh, I miss you too Jay Razz

XD Nice. I have a collection of stuff like that on a specific flash drive that I've copy/paste saved XD

145 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Jaystep wrote:I miss all you guys. :3

Also I'm pretty sure I copy/paste saved nearly every page from the old The Wild page. Couldn't leave my baby behind. XD
*spontaneously tackle-hugs from out of no where* JAY YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!! X3

146 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Hiya! xD Wow like everyone's on

147 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Wow! Ya, we are! XD

148 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:49 pm

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:That's cool, Raven. Yeah, mythical creatures are always cool. Oooh, a dragon rider RP thing might be cool. I'd have to re-read the Inheritance Cycle though XD

I don't like the Inheritance Cycle, nor do I know much about it anymore to do an rp from it. It would probably be my own thing...

149 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Ravencrime wrote:
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:That's cool, Raven. Yeah, mythical creatures are always cool. Oooh, a dragon rider RP thing might be cool. I'd have to re-read the Inheritance Cycle though XD

I don't like the Inheritance Cycle, nor do I know much about it anymore to do an rp from it. It would probably be my own thing...

XD Okay. Well whatever it is, dragons are cool to RP

150 Re: The Great Random Chat Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Guys. I am raging angry and I want to kill someone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum