"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:59 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
The buzzard screeched again at Ninx's attack, cawing out in a rough, foreign tongue something that probably wasn't very nice.

The buzzard that Manik was fighting shrieked in pain and flapped rapidly, veering away before diving at Ninx, but Manik was there already, pecking it hard on its ugly bald head and sort of backhanding/punching it with closed talons on the beak. It dropped in the air a few feet and retreated slightly.

The third buzzard was circling still, a little ways off, and now dove down, heading for Sonya and Levi. Sonya whimpered. Please don't try and attack me, She thought.

32 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[Awww okay Bye Silver! Gnight! :/]

33 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:08 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx slashed at the bird with her talons, hitting the back of it's bald head, ignoring its strange sounding insult. She'd forgotten about the third buzzard, focused on hers.

34 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 am

The Lynx

Tiger
Levi turned, and saw the buzzard heading straight for them. He muttered something under his breath. He looked back at Sonya. "Keep going," he encouraged. "If it tries anything, I'll fend it off."

35 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:25 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
The first buzzard backed away from Ninx, and rose up, then dove towards her. The one Manik had been fighting now began to retreat some, and Manik followed, slashing at it. It shrieked and the third buzzard faltered, banking one way then the other, and then it dove towards Levi and Sonya.

Sonya walked a bit faster, and began to run when the buzzard dove at them.

36 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:03 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx swerved, dodging the attack from the buzzard, slashing at its wings with her talons.

37 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:22 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
The buzzard screeched and retreated, obviously growing wary of Ninx's talons.

The buzzard Manik had been fighting now began to fly away.

The third buzzard continued heading for Sonya and Levi.

38 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx glared at the buzzard as it retreated, starting to circle back toward her friends before realizing there was a buzzard headed toward the antelope. She tucked in her wings to descend, talons ready. She screeched at it as she slashed with her talons.

39 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:38 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
The buzzard dropped several feet, turning in midair and slashing back as it fell. It then flew away as well.

All three buzzards were retreating now, and Manik chased after them a ways, screeching at them.

Sonya sighed with relief, sinking to her knees.

40 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:47 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx flew beside Manik, screeching at the defeated birds and turning back to land beside Sonya. She folded her wings, watching the buzzards retreat. "See Sonya? Taken care of."

41 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:34 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Sonya chuckled and nodded. "You two were very brave," she said hoarsely.

42 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:12 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx smiled, though soon frowned at how hoarse she sounded. "You ready to go still?" she asked worriedly, "We need to find that healer."

43 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:16 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Sonya nodded slowly. "I'm remembering some things now, and we're on the right track. We just need to keep moving," she said, standing again and trotting forwards.

Manik nodded and took off, circling a bit, waiting for the others to get going as well.

44 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx flew into the air, circling slowly below Manik as she waited for the antelope to start moving.

45 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:12 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[Now we need Lynx X.x]

46 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(Yup .n.)

47 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(*pops in* I sent her a PM and I just barely remembered I'm friends with her on FB! I will try to have her here in no time! Very Happy )

(Najmah: Hey! No spamming! *grabs and yanks out*)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

48 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:14 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(Cool ^^)

49 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:21 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Sonya continued walking and walking. And Walking. "Could we take a break?" She asked the birds flying up above.

Manik glanced down. "Uhh, you're tired already?" He muttered to himself. "We've only been going since this morning," he called down, glancing up at the sun; it was high noon, and he was eager to get Sonya help as fast as possible. However, he spotted a small lake up ahead, nestled between two hills and connecting to a winding river that vanished in the distant rolling plains. He glanced over at Ninx. "Stop at that lake up ahead?" he asked.

50 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx looked down at Sonya, giving a small sigh and she nodded to Manik. She wanted to get Sonya help as fast as they could, but if they had to stop this often she was afraid it would take much longer. "We won't stay for long," Ninx replied, angling her wings slightly to adjust her direction.

51 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Manik followed Ninx's flight pattern, aiming for the edge of the Lake.

Sonya sighed with relief and picked up the pace a tiny bit, eager for a bit of a rest.

52 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:34 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
"How far do you think this friend of hers is?" Ninx asked, eyes darting over to look at him before staring ahead again, slowly descending towards the lake. "Hopefully not too far if we need to stop often." She landed on a branch of a tree by the water, looking back for her friends.

53 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Manik landed beside Ninx and shrugged. "She hasn't really mentioned how far it is yet, just that we're on the right track," he said.

Sonya made it to the edge of the lake a moment later, stooping down to lap at the water. It served to temporarily soothe her throat, and the cold water felt good and quenched her thirst.

54 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx gave a small nod to show she'd heard him, lightly flapping her wings as she hopped down from the tree and landed beside Sonya. "Do you know far away your friend is?" she asked, watching her creepily.

55 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Sonya looked up at Ninx suspiciously. "Umm, I'm not entirely certain...It's been a long time. But they are on the other side of the plains, near a big river in the northernly-easternly sort of direction from here."

56 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Ninx frowned, slightly frustrated. "Alright. It shouldn't be too difficult for me or Manik to spot them if we get to the right area." Ninx replied, quietly thinking to herself evily.

57 Re: Fighting Fate: Escape From the Ashes on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:18 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Sonya, done drinking, sank down to a sitting position for a moment to rest her legs.

Manik idly ruffled his wings, trying to be patient for Sonya's sake, as she didn't have quite the energy of the birds.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum