"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:50 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
"Riiight, Najmah." Granger rolled her eyes before awkwardly approaching the wolf, wondering HOW to even get on her back without looking like a bumbling idiot. They both quite highly relished their pride and confidence, so this was like an injury to both of them at the same time. of all things in the world, THIS is the worst
"Fine! Fine.." She grumbled also, changing to herself then decidedly jumping onto her back, fixing her body into a position that wouldn't let her fall off so easily.. "Stupid.."

962 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:49 am

Wildwing

Admin
An injury to both of them! I like that! Granger is a smart fox.)

Najmah glared at Granger before crouching down a bit so the fox wouldn't have as a hard a time getting on. She was only somewhat expecting her to actually jump on, but even then, she tried not to move until the fox was situated.
"Hey! Don't make me shake you off," Najmah growled after Granger's mutter. She straightened back up, being careful to keep her body balanced so the fox wouldn't fall off, and turned toward the highway. She felt uncomfortable and awkward. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, she thought, having second thoughts about carrying Granger.
 Crap, Jury's probably laughing at me behind my back. But I can't turn my head to see, because then I'll knock this fox off! Grr...
"Jury, Rose, are you two ready?" she asked gruffly, having no choice but to deal with the situation.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

963 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury had been glaring out at the cars in annoyance and muting the others out for a short while as they chattered on, she turned her head to look at Najmah, ready to nod before stopping to stare at the sight of the wolf and the fox. Staring at the Najmah like she's grown wings, her face then split into a mischievous grin. It was one that clearly showed she'd be teasing her about this until she did something even more laugh-worthy, and she doubted that would for a long time.
"Cold, unfeeling Nahmah helping the injured fox across the dangerous pathways? Oh, this will the best story told to the pack I'm sure they'll agree," she snickered, walking closer to them just to laugh harder as she saw them clearer. "They'll never forget this if they even believe you'd do such a thing, don't you think, Naj? I know I won't be forgetting it any time soon."

(Oh Najmah, you really walked right into that one xD

Jury: *laughing hysterically*

I think she'd be crying she's laughing so hard if wolves could cry)

964 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XDXDXD

Najmah: You know what, you guys are all jerks! >///<

Najmah grit her teeth, letting out a low growl while the corner of her eye twitched in annoyance.
"Tell anyone about this and I swear it'll be the last thing you do," she growled. She was unable to look at Jury as she said this though because, again, she didn't want to accidentally let Granger fall off. Although honestly, if she moved her head around, it would be fine...

Rose, meanwhile, was beaming. "Aaw! Naji! I knew you were a good wolf! I always knew!"

"Shut up! And don't call me Naji!" the embarrassed wolf snapped, "Let's just cross this road already, alright? I'm going first!"
And with that, she stomped forward, stopping a foot away from the road. She flinched slightly as a car passed, but as more continued to pass, she got used to it.
"So...how exactly do I time it?"

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

965 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:00 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger: *crosses eyes looking at you* you're the jerk. ._.

dont say anything, don't say anything, don't say anything. If you say something they will- "i agree with Najmah. And I personally vouch to help.." Her gaze darkened when looking at Jury and Rose, obviously not joking with her suddenly dark and sullen tone.
"No one..shall know..alright?" Granger kept her dark gaze upon them before suddenly going back to normal, turning towards the road, or rather turning her head, nevertheless she turned. "Okay, so what you need to do is make sure there isn't very many cars, which there isn't unlike at night, and when a car is quite a distance away, you make sure to dash off as best as you can to that middle section of grass between the two roads. You need quite a lot of distance between you and these vehicles to accomplish it, so be careful."

966 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:19 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury just laughed louder when the two responded, and was still snickering when Granger went on to explain what was to be done. A very serious fox atop a very angry wolf. Rose might be happy Najmah was being kind, but her only joy came from the fact the pack would hearing about this and they looked ridiculous.

(If I find time to draw, that's what's it's gunna be xD a serious fox atop an angry Najmah)

967 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah: *glares at Granger*

OMGOSH yes! Please draw that! That would be so awesome! XD

Rose stared wide-eyed at Granger with a look of fear on her face, immediately noticing the new dark aura she seemed to be giving off. Her ears flattening against her head, she rapidly nodded her head up and down and yelped, "Right!"
With the fox making that scary of a face, there was no way she was going to say a word about this. She was too young to die! She was only able to relax when Granger turned back to normal.
"Phew..." she breathed in relief.

For the sake of her own sanity, Najmah chose to ignore Jury, though the corner of her eye still twitched in anger. She listened to Granger and nodded.
"Okay... So I need to wait. That should be easy enough."
And so she waited. But the cars kept on passing.
"...This is taking too long!" she roared, flicking her tail angrily.

968 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:37 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
"Patience, Najmah. This requires patience, of all things you could have had, but didn't get patience." Granger languidly, relaxing her paws onto the wolf's shoulder while watching them quietly. They were certainly loud, and smelled, but this wasn't anything new compared to how these other animals were feeling.
'This will certainly test their mettle..' "Hmm...there's a gap that will show up in a minute, don't worry. These cars don't pass like this for long. Everyone ready to dash off to the middle patch?" She inquired, eyes examining their movements.

969 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:26 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Grinning a bit still, Jury padded confidently up to the road. "Yeah, I'm ready. How hard can running be? If I can outpace an elk I can outage these things," she replied as she waited. The cars unnerved her a bit, but they didn't seem to want to hit things, so even if they were a little slow Jury figured they probably would be fine. Granger was just dramatic.

970 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah sighed a grumbling sigh and muttered something negative about the cars.
"How would you know that?" she grumbled, louder so that the others would be able to hear, but got ready to run anyway.

Rose swallowed and nodded quickly. "Y-Ya! I'm ready!" she said after Jury spoke. She walked up beside her sister, softening her knees and getting ready to move. A moment later, just like Granger said, the cars stopped passing by.
W-Wow! It's just like she said! Foes that mean-
Before she could finish thinking that thought, Najmah suddenly let out a fierce battle cry and leapt onto the road, charging towards the middle grass section.
"W-Wah!! N-Naji!! Wait! I wasn't ready!!" she cried, scrambling after her friend.

971 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:29 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury was startled at Najmahs sudden cry, whipping her head around to see Najmah was already going. "Hey, wait up!" she protested, quickly running after her as to not be left behind and separated by the line of cars.

972 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:45 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger smiled as she held onto Najmah's pelt, knowing they didn't WHY or HOW she knew. Of course, there was a stoplight down the road she knew about that she didn't tell the animals about. However, it was so much fun to see their reaction at human technology in a world that in the future wouldn't have human influences.
wait..if there won't be humans in this world...what does that mean for their buildings and all? What made that happen? Geeze, I need to ask more questions. granger frowned to herself now, partially worried at what could possibly cause such a large disappearance of humans. Humans were just so versatile and adaptive, so..what happened?

973 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:36 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Humans were just so versatile and adaptive, so..what happened

(Yeah Wild, what happened? xD I haven't forgotten you guessed correctly! Though now I'm curious again)

974 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:06 am

LeafTail

Wolf
Wait..I thought you guys knew? 0-0
I only heard tidbits from my friend about some alternate realm and shadow-creatures and Ravens. 0-0

975 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(Nope I've no clue. Jay kept it secret, it was gunna be a surprise, but Wild guessed it. So she knows and I don't xD)

976 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Ah yes... The Ethyrium, the Shadow Pheonix and the Ravens. Interesting times, those were...
Lol! Yup! Anyway, glad you asked about the humans! It really is an interesting thought! How indeed did the humans disappear? Mellow

Rinka: ...So... Are you going to tell them?

Nope! ...Well... not yet, at least. I was actually going to incorporate that info towards the end of the plot, because the ending that I have in mind for it (which I hope is an ending you guys will like, or at least accept. I'm actually kind of worried you guys won't, because it will be a (shocking?) twist and will probably majorly affect the characters (or not. depends on how it works out), but it'll work out in the end, right? And I'm still mentally working on it, so... I'll stop with this thought before I take the whole post over with it ^.^') comes after humanity's inevitable disappearance. So I'll hold off on that a little longer.
...But~ If you really want me to, I'll tell you! I really don't mind! Silv, since you had been a part of The Wild RP pretty much as long as I had, and had a lot to do with it, I feel like you deserve to know how the humans disappeared. And Leaf, you're lucky, because for joining us and becoming our friend, you can consider it a bonus! Smile

Now...let's just hope Jay doesn't get mad at me for spilling the beans. ^.^' I'm actually not too worried. If he happens to see this post and says something, I might not say anything. But if not... Then oops! Lol Anyway, despite what I've said in this post so far, don't worry about it. If you guys want me to tell you what happened to the humans right now, just say so and I will. Don't be afraid to ask! Seriously! And if not, you'll find out once this plot reaches it's end.
Oh! And before I forget... Yes Granger. You really do need to ask more questions. Lol

977 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah, of course, was the first one to reach the grass patch. In fact, she just continued running onto the road on the opposite side of it. It was too late to stop now. With adrenaline pumping through her blood, she dashed across this second road until she was safely in the treeline on the other side. This was a very dangerous thing she had done, because though the stoplight had stopped the line of cars on the first road, the cars on the second still had yet to reach the same stoplight and were still oncoming. In fact, it had literally only been a second after Najmah, with Granger on her back, had reached safety when a car on that road zoomed past them. If Najmah had tripped or even slowed down, both animals would have gotten hit by that car.

Rose stopped on the grass patch and stayed there. For a moment, she thought Najmah had done the same thing, but she quickly realized she was wrong.
What?! We were supposed to keep running?! she squeaked mentally, fearing she had messed up.
She was about to go after Najmah, but her legs froze up when she saw the incoming cars to the right. They were fast and, seeing how they were moving fast towards Najmah, she let out a horrified gasp, thinking her friend and the fox on her back were going to be overtaken.
"NAJMAH!!" she screamed, unable to do anything but watch.
Thankfully, her friends made it, but the close call had nearly given the young wolf a heart attack.
"Oh my-" she choked, tears beginning to well in her eyes.

978 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:31 am

LeafTail

Wolf
"Now, all we have to-hey!" Granger growled in annoyance at Najmah when she saw her running onto the other road. When she realized there were cars on this road still driving, Granger choked back a bark of resentment.
if only this wolf could hear my thoughts! she felt her heart pulse rapidly rise to dangerous levels, her ears roaring, broken leg throbbing and eyes wide with her breath wavering with each leap Najmah made.

"D-darn, Najmah! You..you scoundrel! You made it!" She felt herself get SO angry! She felt that she could rip this wolf's ears off! She felt...grateful. Granger lowered her muzzle onto the bigger animal's shoulders and sighed, trying to calm her heart when the moment of relief washed over her small body like a wave.
"Don't..do that ever again.."

979 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Jaystep

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:Ah yes... The Ethyrium, the Shadow Pheonix and the Ravens. Interesting times, those were...
Lol! Yup! Anyway, glad you asked about the humans! It really is an interesting thought! How indeed did the humans disappear? Mellow

Nope! ...Well... not yet, at least. I was actually going to incorporate that info towards the end of the plot, because the ending that I have in mind for it (which I hope is an ending you guys will like, or at least accept. I'm actually kind of worried you guys won't, because it will be a (shocking?) twist and will probably majorly affect the characters (or not. depends on how it works out), but it'll work out in the end, right? And I'm still mentally working on it, so... I'll stop with this thought before I take the whole post over with it ^.^') comes after humanity's inevitable disappearance. So I'll hold off on that a little longer.
...But~ If you really want me to, I'll tell you! I really don't mind! Silv, since you had been a part of The Wild RP pretty much as long as I had, and had a lot to do with it, I feel like you deserve to know how the humans disappeared. And Leaf, you're lucky, because for joining us and becoming our friend, you can consider it a bonus! Smile

Now...let's just hope Jay doesn't get mad at me for spilling the beans.  ^.^' I'm actually not too worried. If he happens to see this post and says something, I might not say anything. But if not... Then oops! Lol Anyway, despite what I've said in this post so far, don't worry about it. If you guys want me to tell you what happened to the humans right now, just say so and I will. Don't be afraid to ask! Seriously! And if not, you'll find out once this plot reaches it's end.

Oh! And before I forget... Yes Granger. You really do need to ask more questions. Lol
Go ahead! XD Much of that has changed between when we last talked so your version shouldn't cause any trouble when the books come out. That's not to say it's changed entirely-- however the changes that were made are significant enough that what you have to share works perfectly fine for this alternate reality. So as for spilling the beans, consider this post your can opener and make us some delicious chile!

Lol no but seriously though, chile sounds good.

Tyrin: Yeah, we'll be waiting.

Drellan: I'll set the table!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

980 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(I'm debating whether I want to know or not... I think I want to leave it as a surprise. You can still tell Leaf if she wants to know, but I'm gunna wait and see!)

Jury halted in the middle of the road on the grass with Rose, looking back as the cards started to storm past again. She whipped her head around when she yelled for Najmah and stiffened, eyes wide as she she watched her bolt past the vehicles. Letting out a breath she hardly realized she was holding, she brushed her head on her sisters in a feeble attempt to comfort her, eyes locked on the wolf on the other side. Didnt the fox say to stop in the grass? she thought, trying to recall what Granger had been saying before they ran. She must have meant on the other side. We should have kept going. The wolf stood with her ears back as the cars rushed past, uncomfortable in the unnaturally bright lights they gave off, hoping for a break that would last long enough for herself and Rose to get across.

981 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Jaystep wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:Ah yes... The Ethyrium, the Shadow Pheonix and the Ravens. Interesting times, those were...

Now...let's just hope Jay doesn't get mad at me for spilling the beans.  ^.^' I'm actually not too worried. If he happens to see this post and says something, I might not say anything. But if not... Then oops! Lol Anyway, despite what I've said in this post so far, don't worry about it. If you guys want me to tell you what happened to the humans right now, just say so and I will. Don't be afraid to ask! Seriously! And if not, you'll find out once this plot reaches it's end.

Go ahead! XD Much of that has changed between when we last talked so your version shouldn't cause any trouble when the books come out. That's not to say it's changed entirely-- however the changes that were made are significant enough that what you have to share works perfectly fine for this alternate reality. So as for spilling the beans, consider this post your can opener and make us some delicious chile!

Lol no but seriously though, chile sounds good.

Tyrin: Yeah, we'll be waiting.

Drellan: I'll set the table!
Oh! Okay then! That's a relief, I was worried you would get mad at me for that and make me swear not to tell until the books come out! Phew! In that case, I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks! *sigh* I hope it goes okay- O.O Wait, wait, what? You're serious?! B-But.... I-I don't know how to make chile! Rinka, help!! >.<

Rinka: Heh?! How am I supposed to know how to make chile?! That's a human thing!

Eep! I'm doomed! >.<

982 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:"Now, all we have to-hey!" Granger growled in annoyance at Najmah when she saw her running onto the other road. When she realized there were cars on this road still driving, Granger choked back a bark of resentment.
  if only this wolf could hear my thoughts! she felt her heart pulse rapidly rise to dangerous  levels, her ears roaring, broken leg throbbing and eyes wide with her breath wavering with each leap Najmah made.

"D-darn, Najmah! You..you scoundrel! You made it!" She felt herself get SO angry! She felt that she could rip this wolf's ears off! She felt...grateful. Granger lowered her muzzle onto the bigger animal's shoulders and sighed, trying to calm her heart when the moment of relief washed over her small body like a wave.
 "Don't..do that ever again.."
Najmah stood in place, her chest heaving as she panted.
"S...Scoundrel? What...kind of lame...insult was that?" she asked between pants. Then with a shaky smirk, she said, "Of course...I made it! I wouldn't have gone...if I didn't think I would."
Now with the adrenaline gone, she felt tired and wanted to take a nap.
"Ugh...I need to get in better shape..." she grumbled to herself. Then, realizing the other two wolves weren't with her, she turned and saw them on the grass patch.
"...What are they doing over there?"

983 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:20 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
"Well, let's see, Najmah. You rand across the road, almost got hit by a car at the last and didn't stop at the grass patch when you should have." She nodded, having listed off enough excuses to get mad at the wolf over.
"You left them, darn it! Ugh." Granger growled in annoyance, pushing her neck forward with a paw. "Didn't listen, did you?"

984 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:(I'm debating whether I want to know or not... I think I want to leave it as a surprise. You can still tell Leaf if she wants to know, but I'm gunna wait and see!)

Jury halted in the middle of the road on the grass with Rose, looking back as the cards started to storm past again. She whipped her head around when she yelled for Najmah and stiffened, eyes wide as she she watched her bolt past the vehicles. Letting out a breath she hardly realized she was holding, she brushed her head on her sisters in a feeble attempt to comfort her, eyes locked on the wolf on the other side. Didnt the fox say to stop in the grass? she thought, trying to recall what Granger had been saying before they ran. She must have meant on the other side. We should have kept going. The wolf stood with her ears back as the cars rushed past, uncomfortable in the unnaturally bright lights they gave off, hoping for a break that would last long enough for herself and Rose to get across.
Rose felt comforted at the brush and took deep breaths, trying to control her emotions.
"That was so scary," she whimpered softly, "That was so close... She could have... It almost..."
She felt like curling up into a ball and crying, but this was not the time and place for that.

Soon, just as Jury hoped, the break did come when another stoplight down further in the direction the cars on the road ahead of them came from turned red. The last car in the line of traffic passed, giving the sisters at least a minute to cross the road.

985 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:24 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(Granger: *glares at Najmah* air-head... >-> )

986 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:"Well, let's see, Najmah. You rand across the road, almost got hit by a car at the last and didn't stop at the grass patch when you should have." She nodded, having listed off enough excuses to get mad at the wolf over.
  "You left them, darn it! Ugh." Granger growled in annoyance, pushing her neck forward with a paw. "Didn't listen, did you?"
"Huh? We didn't almost get hit by a car," Najmah objected with equal annoyance in her voice, irritated by the fox's anger.
In her wild sprint, she hadn't seen the oncoming car, or at least hadn't processed its existence, so in her mind's eye, the two had crossed the road with no danger of getting hit.
"Hey, it's not like I meant to leave them! And it's not like we had to stop there, I mean we got here in one piece, right?"

987 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:(Granger: *glares at Najmah* air-head... >-> )
(Najmah: *growls at Granger* Know-it-all... <-<

988 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
@Wildwing wrote:
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:(I'm debating whether I want to know or not... I think I want to leave it as a surprise. You can still tell Leaf if she wants to know, but I'm gunna wait and see!)

Rose felt comforted at the brush and took deep breaths, trying to control her emotions.
"That was so scary," she whimpered softly, "That was so close... She could have... It almost..."
She felt like curling up into a ball and crying, but this was not the time and place for that.

Soon, just as Jury hoped, the break did come when another stoplight down further in the direction the cars on the road ahead of them came from turned red. The last car in the line of traffic passed, giving the sisters at least a minute to cross the road.

Noticing the break, Jury perked up, nudging Rose in the direction of the others and bounding into the road. She stopped in the middle, ready to go back if it looked like Rose wasn't coming and casting a wary glance in the direction the cars had come from. "Come on, Rose, we can go now," she barked.

989 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Seeing Jury run forward, Rose hesitated before going after her. She brushed passed her sister, signaling for her to hurry up, and reached the other side. She stopped a few feet away from Najmah to make sure Jury was safely on that side of the road too.

990 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:09 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
@Wildwing wrote:
@LeafTail wrote:(Granger: *glares at Najmah* air-head... >-> )
(Najmah: *growls at Granger* Know-it-all... <-<
(Granger: *growls back* at least I know something... >->)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum