"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

931 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! Don't worry Granger. It'll happen one time or another! *pats head* ^.^)

"Alright! I like that idea," Rose said with a smile and a wag of her tail.

Fin tilted his head to the side in confusion. "But then wouldn't they just see us?" he asked.
"Through human eyes, birds are not as noticeable as wolves," Fayru informed, "In fact, our presence is, oddly, a more...welcome one."
"Really? I...didn't know that..."
"Seriously? Humans are okay with the feather-brains?" Najmah asked. Then with a blink and a smirk, she added, "Actually, I can totally see that."
"Hey!" Fin whined. Then he sighed and looked back at Granger. "Alright. We will do that then." Then, remembering he wasn't the only bird there, he turned to the masked owl. "Are you okay with that, Kurai?"

Najmah snorted at Granger's 'they yell a lot' line. That's actually true. What is the deal with these humans, geez! She flicked her ear in interest when the fox chose her to be in her group, but she didn't say anything about it. She only glanced at Jury and Rose before following after the smaller creature.

"You're fun to walk with!" Rose quickly piped up as she hopped beside her sister, nudging her in the process, "She probably just figured us sisters needed to stay together! Right, Granger?" she asked with a hopeful smile on her face.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

932 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger: *grumbles with flattened ears* right..)

"Exactly..you are correct. That is precisely why I c hose you birds to do just that." Granger nodded, tail lashing behind her one good time while talking to them. Of course, their little arguments were oddly amusing, and worth listening to. Fun didn't seem to be the quickest to catch on it seemed. She was glad Fayru was there to be the intelligent one.

"Yeah, that's right. You know what they say: blood is thicker than water, or something like that." Granger sighed inwardly, chest puffing out then pulling in with the sudden inhale then exhale. She didn't exactly choose Rose to be Jury's partner for that reason alone. The wolf had an odd quirk that she had noticed early on about human behavior, especially two minutes ago when she babbled off all of that information then disavowed it. 'Man, I can't believe she said all that..wow.' The fox shook her head, knowing full and well pairing up an animal with lesser knowledge of humans to one who knew more about humans was a better combination than pairing up with... Her eyes looked back at Jury with slotted pupils, obviously not likening to the wolf still.

"Let's go down this side until about twenty feet, then we will wait for Jury and rose to follow, alright?"

933 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai nodded at Fin, flying silently behind them. "Fine with me," she agreed, eyes scanning the ground. She would prefer to stay away from the humans, as her mask might draw attention but it's not like they could fly so she wasn't too concerned. If anything they'd be an annoyance. "They won't do much harm, though. Just yell and run. How do you know we'd be welcome, anyway?" she remarked, glancing over at the falcon as she finished speaking.

Jury grinned at her sister, nudging her shoulder in response as she spoke. "Yeah, I'm sure that it. Plus Najmah I'm sure is great company," she chuckled, shooting an amused look back up to Najmah despite the fact she wasn't looking at her.

934 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah looked oddly at Granger. "I have never heard that saying," she said. Then she thought about it for a moment. "...But it does make sense, I guess." She glanced back at the sisters after saying this, then returned her attention to the fox after she started speaking again. "Understood," she replied, ready to follow the fox's lead.
...Why the heck am I, a wolf, being led by a fox again?
...Well, there went her dignity...

Rose giggled at her sister's comment. She didn't want to offend Najmah by agreeing, but she did find it funny.
She twitched her ear at her name. "Huh? Oh! Be safe you two!" she said with a smile, even though the two groups would only be apart for a short time.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

935 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger crouched along the ground as best she could as the cars whizzed by, wind rushing up to meet their fur and push the gangly weeds against their bodies. The doc didn't like this as much, considering it was immensely annoying and the noise was annoying enough, if not overwhelming for the other animals, since this might be new to them.
'Who knows how long they have been traveling now. They could have experienced lots, but the way they act towards humans are much too confident and dismissive..' She thought to herself, standing up a bit more as she was reaching the twenty foot mark.

"Alright. Rose and Jurt should be coming out by now to follow us. They won't have too much visibility on us, but we are depending on the birds to keep a look out for any odd behavior, like stated earlier. Hmm.." Granger glanced up at Kurai and them quietly, muzzle twitching before crawling forward again very carefully as to not hurt her bad leg.

936 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Cool," Fin said to Kurai with a smile. He flapped his wings, slowly gaining altitude with Fayru in tow.

Fayru moved her head when the owl addressed her. "Humans have a particular fascination with birds," she replied, "Most likely for our ability to fly. We also seem to have a less threatening appearance to humans, as our species is more likely to flee from their presence rather than confront them head on, should there be an encounter between the two."

937 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai rolled her eyes at Fayrus comment. "Humans are just creatures of envy and jealousy. It's not like a rabbit or a wolf can fly, and they get on just fine. And I, for one, am confident enough that a talon to the face would cause the human to flee confrontation."

Jury trotted slowing beside Rose, making her way among the weeds to the other two. She pinned her ears back and scrunched her nose at the smell and sounds. They'd seen cars and roads before, but this was much bigger and smelt a lot stronger, and it was awful. "Why would humans willingly be here? It's so loud, and the smell is horrible," she muttered, stopping beside them.

938 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:Granger crouched along the ground as best she could as the cars whizzed by, wind rushing up to meet their fur and push the gangly weeds against their bodies. The doc didn't like this as much, considering it was immensely annoying and the noise was annoying enough, if not overwhelming for the other animals, since this might be new to them.
   'Who knows how long they have been traveling now. They could have experienced lots, but the way they act towards humans are much too confident and dismissive..' She thought to herself, standing up a bit more as she was reaching the twenty foot mark.

"Alright. Rose and Jurt should be coming out by now to follow us. They won't have too much visibility on us, but we are depending on the birds to keep a look out for any odd behavior, like stated earlier. Hmm.." Granger glanced up at Kurai and them quietly, muzzle twitching before crawling forward again very carefully as to not hurt her bad leg.
Najmah, being bigger than Granger, had to crouch lower to the ground and move farther away from the road so she could be as well hidden. She flattened her ears against her skull, the constant noise of passing, roaring cars starting to get on her nerves. After having to travel near roads for almost a week now, she was starting to get used to these noises, but she still found it annoying. When they reached the twenty foot mark, she laid down rather than stand up, feeling like she would be exposed if she did. She nodded to show she had heard the fox and looked over her shoulder to watch for Rose and Jury.

"Well, their senses are much weaker than ours," Rose replied, stopping beside her sister, "The sounds aren't as loud to them, and it's the same with the smell."

939 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:03 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger sat beside the wolf, keeping the injured leg relaxed and from being uncomfortably placed on the ground. "Hopefully, they come out sooner than later. I don't want to be caught near this road at night.."

940 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Kurai rolled her eyes at Fayrus comment. "Humans are just creatures of envy and jealousy. It's not like a rabbit or a wolf can fly, and they get on just fine. And I, for one, am confident enough that a talon to the face would cause the human to flee confrontation."

Jury trotted slowing beside Rose, making her way among the weeds to the other two. She pinned her ears back and scrunched her nose at the smell and sounds. They'd seen cars and roads before, but this was much bigger and smelt a lot stronger, and it was awful. "Why would humans willingly be here? It's so loud, and the smell is horrible," she muttered, stopping beside them.
Fayru dipped her head in agreement, but remained silent. Meanwhile, Finnican cringed to himself. I'm pretty sure if you were the one giving them a talon to the face, any creature would flee, he thought silently to himself with a nervous glance back at the owl. Then quickly, before she could notice that glance, he turned his attention to the ground below.
"Alright, I see black... That must be Jury down there. Oh, and there's Rose! I don't see any humans or anything suspicious yet. What about you Kurai?"

941 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@LeafTail wrote:Granger sat beside the wolf, keeping the injured leg relaxed and from being uncomfortably placed on the ground. "Hopefully, they come out sooner than later. I don't want to be caught near this road at night.."
"Neither do I," Najmah grunted, resting her head on her paws, "Being out at dark is dangerous enough as it is, I don't need to worry about those stupid, lumbering, loud, speeding boulders with suns for eyes on top of that."

942 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:13 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Kurai shook her head and oh no her mask fell off as she scanned the highway. The cars all lookex generally the same, and though being loud and unpleasant, there wasn't anything obviously wrong with them. "It looks as safe as this can be," Kurai responded with a glance toward Fin, his glance going unnoticed.

Jury nodded as if to say that made sense, crouching a bit lower seeing Najmah staying hidden. "Lucky them. I bet they wouldn't stay here if they could smell it," she grumbled as she stood beside Najmah.

943 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Pff- Oh no! Not the mask! XD)

Fin nodded in acknowledgement and slowly circled around, keeping an eye on the area where the wolves and fox were while also searching for potential danger.

"Ya, probably not," Rose agreed, crouching down lower when she saw her sister doing so and slinking up beside Najmah.
"What?" Najmah asked in confusion, having missed the first part of their conversation.
"Oh! We were just talking about humans," Rose replied.
"...Kay." Not interested enough in the subject to ask any follow-up questions, Najmah turned to Granger. "So, where to next?"
Seriously, why is the fox my leader?

944 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:16 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
granger nodded in agreement, but felt a twinge of annoyance in her at hearing the cars get called 'boulders'. Who did that? Why call it a boulder, of all things to call it?
"It's a car. They're called cars by humans. As far as I have known, that is what they have been using since a long while." She corrected the wolf immediately, stopping to hear her suddenly inquire as to what Rose was talking about.
oh, yeah. Humans again. granger thought to herself, only having her concentration broken by the most tolerable of the wolves. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Right down this road is a place where the trucks usually stop at. We need to cross the road to get there, but don't worry, I'm sure there won't be too much after awhile. We will go forty feet this time instead to get there faster."

945 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stood up straighter, trotting closer to the road. "Let's go then, what are we waiting for?" she questioned, watching the newly named cars fly by, twitching her nose at the scent a bit.

946 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I don't really care what they're called. They're annoying, Najmah thought in reply to Granger's comment about the cars. She didn't have the chance to say that out loud though, as the conversation had moved elsewhere.
"And how exactly do we cross the road. It's not like there are any cars charging up and down it or anything," she remarked sarcastically.
"Granger probably knows a way!" Rose yipped, "She wouldn't have said so if she didn't, right Granger? Oh! By the way, where are we crossing? Are we crossing here or after we go forty more feet?"

947 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
"We will be crossing an intersection, but this one has two signs on either side of said intersection, so we only have a very short time to actually cross. We will have to put ourselves in harms way, sadly, so I can't guarantee absolute safety for any of us." Granger ignored Najmah's comment as she answered Rose's question, eyes only glancing at the wolf and ears twitching to still acknowledge the comment she made.
"Anyway, yeah. Not much safety and we need to get across as fast as possible when the cars STOP. As soon as they stop; no later, no sooner. Alright?" Granger's expression became suddenly very serious from her previously relaxed and annoyed demeanor. It was still an annoyed expression, being the constantly animal she was, but this time it was less of a joke to her to have their lives in her paws.

(Geeze. Granger finally caring! Who knew?
Granger: No I'm not! These.. *waves paw at everyone* are horrible at knowing what these humans will do! *sighs* besides..)

948 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury frowned at the passing cars, flattening her ears and growling lowly. This idea was seeming less of a good plan as Granger finished speaking. "Well if one of us gets injured, it's on you," she growled, glaring at the fox. She lived here, shouldn't she know how to safely cross these?

949 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah nodded along with what Granger said, pretending she knew what an 'intersection' and the 'signs' were. She really had no idea, but she wasn't about to make a fool of herself by bringing that up. She huffed and merely nodded once more to show she got what she was saying.

"Jury, we can't blame Granger if one of us gets hurt," Rose defended, "That's why she's telling us this, so we don't!"
She then turned to the fox and nodded, determined to do exactly as she said. "I understand. Once the cars stop, I'll run as fast as I can across the road, and I won't stop until I'm on the other side. Naj and Jury will do the same. Right guys?" she asked with a little force, looking Jury directly in the eyes and hoping she would get the message.

950 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury growled softly but nodded as she turned her gaze to Rose. "Yeah, got it. Cars stop, we run," she grumbled and looked away, not fond of the plan. If one of them got hurt, Granger wouldn't be anywhere nearby if she knew what was best for her own safety. She stalked closer to the road, watching the cars with distaste.

951 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:50 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(Aww, no! Now I'm thinking of you poor guys getting hurt! ;-; *covers face* geeze.)

Granger turned around before suddenly stiffening up halfway, hearing what Jury had said about being responsible for their deaths. 'Responsible..for their deaths' the words echoed in the fox's head multiple times like the ringing of a bell in her mind. It brought back unwanted memories and less wanted emotions as she shook her head, eyes closed.
"If something happens to any of you, then you are the only ones to blame." She growled back at Jury with just as much annoyance, but this time her words were laced with an underlying tone of anger as she stalked off. "Now, let's go. We need to get to our next point.." Granger started to crouch down some before padding away to the next position, expecting Najmah to follow. She didn't care what Jury said, since she was just trying to help. i guess some people don't appreciate the help..

952 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:58 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury flicked her ears in annoyance, glaring at the cars before turning her attention back to the smaller canine. Ears pinned back, she snarled at Granger, not bothering to cover her anger as she stalked after her, using most of her self control not to attack her now. She could really get on her nerves, and the risk of her family being hurt was doing nothing to settle the wolf.

953 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(Oh, oops! I keep forgetting to reply Ooc! XD Aw, poor Granger. Don't worry, you don't need to worry! They'll be fine! *glomps* ^.^)

Najmah: Ya. Right. Fine.)

And by fine, I mean Najmah won't get hit by a car! ...And Rose! Rose will be fine too!)

Najmah: !!! Did you just consider-)

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about! ^.^')

Rose flinched at the harshness of Granger's words. 'If something happens to you, then you are the only ones to blame.' Honestly, she had been thinking the same thing a moment ago after Jury said she would be holding the fox responsible if one of them got hurt, because it was true. If one of them did end up getting hurt while crossing the road, then that probably meant they hadn't been moving fast enough, and since Granger didn't have control over how fast each wolf moved, she really couldn't be the one to blame. But hearing that thought being spoken aloud shocked her still, no matter how much sense it made to her.
Noticing the anger, she became concerned for the fox, but she left before she could say anything. Is she okay? the wolf asked herself.
Unable to do anything about it now, she stayed put and waited for the duo to reach their destination.
"Wait, Jury, come back! We can't go yet!" she quickly called to her sister.

Well that was weird, Najmah thought, noticing the anger in the fox's tone. But without another word, she pulled herself to her paws in a crouched position and followed after her.
After they had gone ten feet, the wolf realized something. "If we're supposed to move quickly, what are we going to do about you and that leg of yours?" she asked.

954 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(Yeah I said I had to go but I wanted to come back to reply one more time befit eu went to sleep)

Jury just rolled her eyes at Rose, attempting to shake off her anger and annoyance at the fox. "Why? If we have to go quickly, it would make sense for all of us to be there as soon as possible anyway. I see no point in staying behind a moment," she retorted, continuing to follow Najmah and Granger at a short distance.

(Aaand it's short but its good enough. Night!)

955 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:23 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger kept going, their voice and every other noise drowning out as her memories started to surface. The unpleasant, hopeless memories that brought back a similar sense of anger from before that came from being cornered or captured within a human-made animal trap. It was more terror than anger, but it wasn't something she could just control emotionally.
That was when the voices came back again, hopeless..responsible..death she shook her head, growling, but stopping suddenly with a thankful expression when Najmah cut through the memories with her voice.
"I will be going halfway, and between both of the roads there is a long patch of land that I can get on without getting hit. Get what I'm saying?"

956 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose froze to the spot for a moment, conflicted between following Granger's instructions and following her sister. A few seconds later, seeing as she was being left behind, she dashed forward and caught up with Jury. "You know, safety takes time," she sighed quietly as she walked beside the black wolf.

Najmah looked ahead at Granger, frowning to herself. She didn't know if it was in the way she walked or if she was emitting some sort of weird 'aura', but something seemed off about the fox.
...No, there's nothing wrong. I'm just imagining things, she thought, dismissing it. She pricked her ears when she spoke.
"Um... No, not really. If I saw it, I probably would," she replied, "But if you're only going halfway, wouldn't that mean you'd definitely get seen? Why are we sneaking around now if all you're going to do is blow our cover?"

(*cringe* Aiya! That last one was hard to type. Sorry Granger! >.<)

957 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:14 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger listened to the wolves with what they were thinking upon the matter of her getting left behind halfway through to give them a leeway to get to the other side better. She knew she was a hinderance, so it wasn't worth arguing about too much.
"Let me put it with you how it is. I'm injured and you're not;I'm slower and you're not. I can't catch up as quick and it's not worth waiting for me." Granger stubbornly told the wolf, suddenly stopping as she realized they were now at the next stop, right across from the truck stop they were talking about. The truck stop was like any other human contraption, especially as the complex structure and awe-inspiring size of the vehicles intimidated anyone who drove near it.

Granger stared at these vehicles for a few seconds before looking back at Najmah calmly. She wanted to offer the opportunity to be carried by the wolf, being of sufficient size. The only thing that would suffer would be her pride and dignity. she didn't want to lose those two.

958 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah stopped slightly ahead of Granger, staring back at the fox in shock. "Are you saying we should leave you behind?" she asked in disbelief. That was honestly what she had gotten from the fox's words and, even though she didn't seem like the type of wolf that seemed that way, it didn't sit right with her. She still thought humans were too wimpy to be dangerous, but with the way Rose, and even this fox, seemed to be overly cautious around them, that plan sounded like suicide. She did not like the idea of some animal they just met putting themselves in danger for their own sake. But what could be done about the fox? She was injured, and so she was a hindrance, but it just didn't seem right to leave her...right? But what could Najmah do about it?

T'Sone would kill her.

"How about I just carry you across," she blurted immediately after that thought crossed her mind. She was surprised at her own words, but she soon accepted them and was determined to do just as she said. "I could carry you. It would be kind of awkward for me, but at least with you off your paws, we'll move faster."
Ya. I am not like my mother. Unlike her, I don't take lives when they've become useless to me. I am not like her, and this will prove it.

959 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:23 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
The fox listened to Najmah, nodding in agreeable to her question. "Yeah, I need to be left behind, but I can catch up eventually. I'm just a hindrance and clearly I-" granger was startled at hearing such words come out of Najmah so suddenly and without much actual thought. The wolf in front of her right now wasn't some animal that seemed to care, who always wore a heavy, iritated expression and thought everyone was a thorn in her side. But this was something entirely different from what she had assumed of the wolf.
she is really considering this? Why?! I can't just be a hindrance upon their development! They have other animals who can eventually help them, but I'm not important. I'm not good enough for this.. granger seemed confused at first for the few seconds she was recollecting upon what the bigger animal said. maybe she believes otherwise. If only she knew..
"Are you sure? I am NOT going to be a hindrance to you, so please try not be be a sympathizer.."

960 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah's ear twitched. She made a grumbling sound in the back of her throat and pointedly looked away with a huff. "Oh please, it's not like I'm doing this for you," she said in her arrogant way, "You're our quickest way home, and we can't leave you behind, or have you die on us. So climb on my back and let's go already, idiot."

(*imitating Najmah's voice* I-It's not like I care! I-I'm doing this for me, baka! >///<)

(Najmah: Okay, no. Just no. ):< )

(XD)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum