"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:58 am

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger chuckled admirably at the much bigger wolf before replying casually, "oh, really? I suppose that may be the only way for you to catch anything nice, eh?" She let her tail drag against the ground some as she moved closer to the group, but stopped almost three feet away from them. Granger sniffed the air, realizing someone had caught fish while she was resting. 'The nearby lake, I assume.'

902 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah glared at the fox and flattened her ears with a snarl.
"Watch it, fox," she growled threateningly.
"Najmah! Don't be mean!" Rose reprimanded, batting the back of her friend's head with her paw.
With a short sound of surprise, Najmah turned her glare on Rose. Unfortunately for her, the younger wolf got distracted by Jury's question.

"We can head out as soon as we can find a large truck to stow away on. One that is heading North Eastish of course," Rose giggled, "So I was thinking we eat first and then look for another resting stop or something. Oh! Granger! You live here! Do you know of a place where semi-trucks would be located? Or anything like that?"

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

903 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Wildwing

Admin
'A large truck to stow away on'? So that is how they have been traveling, Fayru thought as she listened to the conversation from where she perched, Interesting. Although the chances of getting caught would be high, hitch-hiking in the back of a human automobile could indeed be considered effective. Not quite reliable, as the humans would be the ones driving, but effective. It would be more reliable if one of us were to drive, but none of us have the skills necessary to pull that off. Thank goodness the wolves were not stupid enough to steal a vehicle and try to drive it themselves.

(*laughing hysterically in the background*)
(Najmah: *blushing angrily* Sh-Shut up Wild.)

Finnican, after taking his sweet time, finally swooped into view and flapped towards Kurai, straining with the weight he carried. In his talons he held a rabbit, a squirrel and three song birds all tied together with an old rope he had found just hanging on the branch of a tree. He now hovered in front of the larger owl, holding his haul in front of her. He did not set it down, because he was afraid it would all fall off the branch if no one was holding it.
"H-Here you go," he said breathlessly, offering it all to her.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

904 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:41 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stared at Rose oddly. "Semi-truck?" she questioned, staring at her for an explanation on the term. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, but considering the things she's seen in this time period she wouldn't be surprised by much. Well, she'd like to think that. A giant vehicle might shock her a bit,

Kurai had been sleeping, or at least trying to. Due to the chattering of the wolves below that never happened. She'd given up on sleep, settling for resting until they decided to leave. When Finnican came back she turned to face him, a bit surprised by his success of his kills although her face wouldn't show it. She'd more so been expecting a squirrel or smaller bird, especially considering he was a rather small bird compared to her.
She walked closer from her spot on the branch to Fin, using her beak to grasp onto the rope, using a foot to grab the prey from the falcon, finding it considerably easier than Fin, especially considering the long metal talons that helped her to hold it. Jumping a bit and flapping her wings to get it onto the branch, standing on top to hold it together with her talons. 'Please' and 'thank you' not being her strong suits, the owl took one of the songbirds out of the pile and dropped it in front of it, leaving it for Finnican before starting to eat one of them herself. If the others were to want something from her pile, they'd be out of luck. Luckily for Fin, she respected him a bit more, and felt he deserved something for his efforts.

(I always forget to respond after typing rp. Curse my easily distractedness. To the comment on Jury's thought- I figured someone would enjoy that cause I sure did xD) (Fin is so cute my love for that bird is amazing)
(WHY IS KURAIS RESPONSE SO LONG JEEZ. There's not even dialogue. Apparently I felt descriptive and in the mood to write.)

905 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:55 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger was pleased by the response she was given by Najmah, loving seeing that she could get on the wolf's nerves. Although, she perked up when hearing Rose speak in her usually kind voice. "Semi-trucks? Hmm.." She thought for a second or two before nodding thoughtfully, "there is a truck stop near a big road a small ways from here. It has a handful of semi-trucks and many other vehicles, but they're much too big to handle, the semi-trucks are. But, there is also another one, for the sake of convenience, located at the other end of that lake I'm pretty sure you guys went to. We have don't have to cross any highways to get there, but it's a slightly longer trip."

906 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Wildwing

Admin
(Lol! That's fine! Sometimes I forget to respond too Lol )(Ya! The Jury comment was pretty good! Lol )
(Fin: Was that a love confession? *charming smile* Wink ) (Najmah: *smacks Fin* Knock it off!) (Fin: OW!! Why do girls keep on smacking me?!) (Because you are such an adorable dork, that's why! XD)
(I like the Kurai response! I think I understand her a little more...)

Finnican held on to the prey a second longer until Kurai got a hold of it, then let go and let her pull it onto the branch. He himself landed on that branch and took a moment to lean forward and catch his breath. He flinched when the dead songbird landed in front of him and looked up at the larger owl in surprise. She was busy eating her own prey and, for a second, he thought she had dropped it on accident before realizing it was meant for him. This really did surprise him, but at the same time, it made him happy, because he knew it meant that she was grateful. He reached forward with his talon and grabbed the songbird, accepting what he took as a 'thanks'. He bowed his head to her respectfully.
"Thank you," he said softly. Then he turned and fluttered a few branches away to share the meal with his sister.

Rose turned to Jury. "Oh! Right. Semi-trucks are really big cars. Really big," she explained. She then turned to Granger and listened to what she was saying. She nodded slowly, thinking the new information over.
"I see... I mean, it doesn't have to be a semi-truck, just something big enough to carry us all in. But we would still find that at a truck stop, right? So maybe the truck stop near the big road would be best since it's closer and has more vehicles? Then again, the other one would have other vehicles too, I'm assuming. And if we go to the one near the lake, we wouldn't have to worry as much about getting hit by a car or being seen by a human since there are no highways. Less human activity is always a good thing, right?"

Najmah was busy glaring grumpily at the ground until the mention of the lake made her freeze. She refused to lift her gaze, afraid that if she did, either Rose or the fox would be able to look into her eyes and see the truth behind the fish. She fidgeted in place, trying to get herself to calm down before she gave anything away.
"...S...So. Which one are we going with?" she asked after clearing her throat, hoping they wouldn't go with the one on the other side of the lake despite it being the apparent safer option.
If we did go there... They wouldn't be able to tell we stole the fish, right? The humans would be gone...right?

907 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:10 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger shrugged nonchalantly while listening to the options Rose was giving her. "I would say the highway route, because it won't be as long to get there. My leg is injured and won't heal any sooner if we go on a longer journey than needed to a truck." She nodded, eyes suddenly keeping watch on Najamh, noticing her suddenly odd behavior.
'She usually doesn't do that, does she? She is usually confident.' Granger didn't change her expression, but rather kept on talking to Rose. "So, the a highway is better and at this time.." She glanced up at the sky, "we might not have a lot of traffic."

908 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
While Najmah seemed uneasy at the mention of the lake, Jury continued to eat the fish, seemingly unaffected by the thought of possibly being caught. In truth it did make her a bit nervous, but not overly. Rose might get mad that they risked themselves to get a meal, but otherwise there wouldn't be much harm done. "I vote for whatever is closest. We need to get home as soon as possible, so if the highway route is going to take less time it's probably better to go there," she commented, leaving the rest of her fish for one of the other wolves.

909 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose looked from Granger to Jury and, with an understanding smile, nodded. "I see! Well, I guess if there isn't too much traffic, and since it is closer, then highway it is!" she beamed, "Are you okay with that, Naji?"

Meanwhile, Najmah was relieved the truck stop near the highway rather than the lake had been chosen and she was able to relax and breath easy. But when she was singled out, she did flinch. Whether it was out of surprise or annoyance, not even she knew. She shot a sideways glare at Rose.
"I told you never to call me that," she growled. After intensifying her glare for a second, she snorted and pointedly looked away. "And ya, the highway is fine," she answered coolly, acting as if she didn't care.

"Cool!" Rose beamed, "Hey birds! Once we're done eating, we're gonna head out! Um... Granger? Can you lead the way?"

910 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:19 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger nodded when she was called to lead the group of animals. "Sure, no problem at all." She managed to flex her legs before padding past rose and then suddenly stopping. "I figure everyone is ready?" She inquired, not wanting to leave any of them behind.

911 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:31 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury rolled over on her back to stretch, happy to avoid the lake and eager be on their way home again. The sooner they got left, the sooner they could get home.

Kurai, who had already managed to be left with just the rabbit and squirrel, glanced down at the wolves with a nod. She as well as Jury was eager to get moving, ready to get back to their own time period. The whole human thing was still strange to her, and though the humans didn't strike much fear in her, it didn't seem to be the calmest of times.

912 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose pulled herself to all fours and nodded at Granger, smiling cheerfully. "I'm ready!" she barked.

Najmah quickly finished her meal and gave her fur a few quick licks before lifting her haunches into the air and stretching her back. Then she straightened up and shook herself before nodding to show she was ready.

Finnican and Fayru had just finished eating and were busy grooming their feathers, Fin helping his blind sister when he needed to. At hearing the others getting ready to leave, the elder sibling made sure the younger was ready before turning his head and calling out, "We're ship-shape and ready to fly!"

913 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:36 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stood up, shaking some of the leaves out of her fur and nodding that she was ready. Though she was eager to get home, she had to admit that she was still curious about humans, so she was almost happy they'd be going to way with more of them. Even if she didn't like them, this was, literally, the only chance in her lifetime she'd get to see them.

914 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:58 am

Wildwing

Admin
"Alrighty then! I guess we're all ready to go! Lead the way, Grange!" Rose beamed, wagging her tail as she gave the fox a new nickname.

915 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:56 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
"Huh." She said when hearing the nickname, shrugging and padding away towards where the main highway rested. Granger obviously didn't despise it, considering she didn't reply sarcastically back. "Let's go, then." She hummed to herself while padding along, going as fast as she could while on only three legs.

916 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:46 am

Wildwing

Admin
Rose happily followed after Granger (Grr, I keep on wanting to type Leaf, but that's not it! XD), looking over her shoulder at the others. "This is great! Now that we have Granger, we'll get there twice as fast! I can't wait to go back! Oh Granger, I wish you could see where we're from! Najmah, Jury and I are in a pack! Our Alpha, Drellan, is our brother and Najmah's mate-"
"We're not related!" Najmah quickly cut in.
"Huh? Why do you say that out of the blue? I just said-"
"You just made it sound like Drellan and I are siblings. Watch your words, you idiot!"
"...Oooohhhh! Oops! My bad, hee hee! Ya, Najmah isn't our sister, but she's our brother's mate and they have the cutest little pup! Her name's Raiya and oh my stars, she is freaking adorable!"
As Rose blabbed off in Granger's ear, Najmah looked back at Jury with a 'What the heck did she drink this morning' look on her face.
Why is she telling all of this to the fox? she asked herself, Nothing about our family was asked beforehand...

"Well it looks like we're heading out now," Fin said as he led Fayru to Kurai's branch, "Our pace is going to be slowed, at least until we get to this 'truck stop', and we're going to need to travel closer to the ground so we can actually hear what the land animals are planning. But this is going to be harder for me to guide Fay around... But we'll make it, right guys?"
"Are you going to continue stating the obvious or can we depart now?" was Fayru's monotonic reply.

Meanwhile, back by the lake, an ambulance departed and carried an injured Bob to the city, driving on the dirt path to the South. Joe remained near the pier with a towel on his wet shoulders with a couple police officers, finishing giving his account of the events that led to the situation the two men had ended up in. One of the officers walked away while the other remained with Joe to ask a few questions. As the lone officer called dispatch to request help from certain animal...experts, he noticed a van arrive on scene using the path the ambulance had just used to leave. A van full of cameras and a news crew. In less than half an hour, most of the people who lived in the city, and maybe even the cities near them, would know that a man had been maimed by two wolves near this lake.

917 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:51 am

Wildwing

Admin
#longpostislong #whyamiusinghashtags #ineedsleep

XD Sorry about the long post, but I felt like you guys should know what's going on with the humans. (Also, if you guys want to do me a favor and rp random humans the animals might meet while they are trying to get to the truck stop, you are more than welcome to. I would do it, but I've already got too many characters at the moment, lol!)

918 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:00 am

LeafTail

Wolf
(That's actually understandable. XD getting the names accidentally mixed.)
Granger perked her ears as she suddenly heard Rose scuttling over beside her with such a relaxed, joyous demeanor. 'Huh? She complements me too much..' She gave the wolf a blank expression, but to no avail the wolf didn't see her do so and kept blathering anyway just for the sake of it.
'Yeah. Still talking..' She thought to herself while picking up what Rose was telling her, intrigued at what she had to say with such enthusiasm. "Interesting." Granger feigned an attempt to smile, which actually looked much worse than a smile and it seemed more like a weird grimace. Of course, granger immediately realized that and stopped before Najmah said something snarky about it.
"It seemed pretty..nice during that time."

919 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:32 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(Whoops sorry didn't realize it was my turn ^^' didn't give me the red symbol thing beside the thread)

Jury just shrugged at Najmah when Rose started talking about their family, as if to say Who knows why she does anything? and trotted behind the fox and Rose. "She over shares, it's what she does," she responded, glancing ahead with an amused expression as she babbled on about home.

Kurai only nodded, not entirely interested in what Fin was saying, agreeing with Fayru for once but deciding to be quiet about that. Instead, she grabbed the two pieces of prey that she had left and swooped off the branch to follow the canines. "As long as we make it home, I don't care how slow we go."

920 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 am

Wildwing

Admin
Glad you think so, Leaf! XD I felt really dumb almost doing it, lol!)

Oops! I don't know how that happened, but at least you eventually realized it, Silv!)

"Yeah! It was nice! Or...it will be nice!" Rose giggled, "Wow, time travel is confusing!"

Najmah snorted in agreement and turned her attention back ahead. She saw Rose's ears twitch in surprise before the younger wolf looked back over her shoulder at her sister. "...Over share?" she asked in confusion.
Najmah snickered at this. "She's right you know," she smirked, "You do over share things!"

921 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 am

Wildwing

Admin

Finnican, his pride wounded by Fayru's previous statement, stood in a daze where he was even as Kurai swooped away. Fayru was the only one of the two who had heard the owl's comment. She smiled softly. "I am content with that answer," she said.
Then she waited. ...And waited...
"...Brother, are we getting left behind?"
"...Huh? Oh... Oh! Sorry! I, uh...heh heh... Let's go!"
The older falcon sibling finally led the younger after the departing group.

922 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:55 am

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger let her ears perk up, glancing only for a second back at Najmah and Jury before her eyes came back into focus at Rose.
"Well, it seems fine with me. I certainly don't see any major fault in telling me. Beaides, what use can I use out of the information? It's only something to think about so far.." She shrugged as they padded along down the path, the sounds of the birds chirping and trees brushing their leaves together fading against a single odd noise. It was odd mainly because Granger couldn't describe and two was how loud it was, and sometimes the roaring of a honk that could've startled any animal for miles.
"For what it's worth to ask; how much do any of you know about humans?" She inquired seriously, obviously not taking the question with a lighthearted demeanor.

923 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:58 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury padded up to Rose with a grin, rubbing her head against her shoulder as a way of saying she was only teasing. "Yeah, over share. You tell others a lot. Not a bad thing though, I mean one of us has to be friendly right? Najmah sure doesn't fill that role," she snickered, looking back at Najmah, knowing she could hardly take offense. She didn't see the point to picking up the fox either.
When Granger spoke up, she looked down and past Rose to glance at her to answer. "They're stupid. Don't fear what should be feared, they've got no knowledge of the natural world or the creatures in it. For the most part, at least. They seem to know some. Nothing to be feared much though, in my mind." She spoke confidently, believing this. Not like Bob knew what he was doing when he challenged her. The only thing she saw that struck any fear was the traps.

924 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Thank you, Granger! See, it's not bad to share thongs with others," Rose said with a pout to the other two wolves.
When she realized that they were teasing though, she relaxed and giggled, shouldering her sister playfully.
"Aaw, Jury! Don't be mean! Najmah is frien... ...She can be nice!"
With that statement, Rose looked over her shoulder back at Najmah with a scrunched up face and a goofy smile to show that she was just teasing.

Najmah rolled her eyes and laughed out loud. "Ha ha. You guys just think you're so funny, don't ya?" she laughed sarcastically, "Whatever. Why be friendly when you can just beat 'em in a fight?" (*facepalms* Najmah... XD)

925 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Wildwing

Admin

As Jury explained what she learned about humans, Rose listened to her. Thinking back on her personal experience with the humans so far, she could see why her sister said such things about them. But in her heart, she knew there were some points that were wrong. Well, not wrong, just...not entirely true... She wanted to say something, to correct her sister's words, but what could she say?
The words came to her.
"Humans don't have respect for other species," she said after a moment, "All they care about is themselves. They've isolated themselves...no. They've isolated the wild from themselves as their population increased. They do have knowledge of the natural world and its creatures, which is why they can take as much as they want from it, but they just have no respect for it, which is why they do. They are smart and can build things-buildings, cars, traps-using what they take from the natural world. For example, trees, minerals, even parts of animals themselves. They use it all for their own desires, not even caring that their actions are destroying this world-"
She cut herself off with a sharp breath, stopping in her own tracks. Until this point, the words had just been coming out of her without a second thought. It was like she hadn't been the one speaking in the first place. It...wasn't...
"A-Ah! S-Sorry! I got a little carried away there! He he! So...ya! Humans, right? They're awful, so let's avoid them, kay?"
With a bright smile on her face, she continued on again, trotting past and ahead of the others.

926 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:26 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger listened to them quietly, expecting an answer from the wolves immediately, especially from Rose. "Yeah-" she shut up at hearing the slew of words come from the young animal. The way she described the humans. The way she was discussing the ideology of their existence was so accurate, making Granger suddenly seem very optimistic and eager to talk to Rose. But, suddenly, she quieted down.
"Well, then..." The red fox's eyes clouded over with disappointment that had contrasted with her earlier optimism and excitement. "Let us just keep moving." Granger didn't understand the way the wolf spoke so knowledgeably about the humans and yet, acted as if she never said those words at all! 'Odd..still disappointing. It would have been nice to talk to another animal who had a sane attitude towards humans like that. I wonder..' She stared ahead with a clouded gaze, ruminating upon the idea.
'Whatever her thought was, it doesn't seem to be the same one.' Granger stopped as she realized she was very close to the highway now, stopping the other animals in their tracks.
"What we need to do is concentrate on NOT letting a human see us. Packs of animals like us traveling together is very odd for humans to see, so try not to be too loud or obnoxious."

927 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury didn't seem that surprised by Roses long winded speech about the humans, starting to expect them though it still made her uneasy. Deciding to ignore it, she just nodded in agreement. Humans twitched her ears when Grabber spoke, looking over at her. "Why should we care what they think is weird? Everything they do is weird. Besides, wolves always travel in packs. That's not strange. And I am not obnoxious so don't worry about anything." Jury retorted, unconcerned. She'd love to get another chance at scaring one personally, it was amusing to her to watch them think they could win then soon realize they had no idea what they'd gotten themselves into. That fisherman hadn't even managed a scratch on her.

(Can't wait to see what happens with the humans xD Poor Jury here has no fear.)

928 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
I feel kinda bad for Granger, having her hopes up like that only for Rose to ruin it for her XD)

Ha ha! Oh, things are about to take a turn for the worse, lol! ^.^)

Najmah: Geez, don't be so happy about it!)

Using animal parts? For what? Najmah huffed mentally, not seriously believing it, And 'destroying the world'? That's a bit much, don't you think? I mean, last I checked, the world was pretty big.
She wasn't in the talking mood, so she just kept her thoughts to herself. If there ever came a time in the future where she could share these thoughts, maybe she would.

Hearing Granger's final remarks, the blue-eyed wolf glared at her indignantly. 'Who are you calling obnoxious?' she almost growled, but Jury had beaten her to it. So instead, she just huffed and nodded in agreement with her friend.

Rose smiled tightly at her sister and decided not to reply to what she said. Instead, she turned to the fox. "Right! I like that plan! So how are we going to do that? Should we go single file and stick to the undergrowth?"

"And what about us?" Fin asked as he landed on a branch above Granger, Fayru settling beside him with a little difficulty. He glanced at the wolves and grimaced slightly before focusing his attention on the fox. "From up there, we can see the highway, but then that means we can be seen as well, if we're not careful."

929 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:42 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
(Granger was very excited about it! Sorry, granger. I guess it will happen another time. u-u

Granger: *growls at and looks away* I wasn't excited..I was interested. There's a difference, ya know?)

Granger let her ears flick at the sounds of the cars passing and Najmah and Jury's voices as she stood in place, watching Rose. Her gaze held steady before veering off to glance away at the bushes up ahead. "Yes..but let's keep it in groups of two, so the other isn't liable to get injured somehow. Huh?" The red fox glanced up at the birds his time, "you birds can fly above, and you can be a possible look out for any humans that may have spotted us. You can tell when a human spots a wolf; they yell...a lot."
Granger slotted her eyes with the most serious expression after having said that, making her words almost funny in hindsight to hear from such a small animal. "Anyway, I will go first with Najmah. Rose can go with Jury and, yeah, birds.." She stared, padding out towards the bushes and pushing herself through it without another word.

930 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:52 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury just shrugged as Granger sorted everything out and assigned groups, fine with being separate from her., though couldn't helped making a remark. "What, am I not good enough to walk with?" she retorted, starting follow them at a slower pace so she didn't leave behind the younger wolf. Hopefully Rose wasn't too nervous about the humans, but if they came too close she'd chase them off. It would be easy enough and Rose would be happy with them gone, so it was a win-win in her mind.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum