"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 30 of 34]

871 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:22 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury watched the boat for a moment before trotting closer, looking over her shoulder at her. "I say lets investigate. Chasing may or not happen, we'll have to see. Maybe we can even steal some of their fish- it would make hunting quicker," she told her, quiet so as so not to alert the humans immediately, but not bothering to be quiet enough that they couldn't actually hear her. Anyone close enough that had been not intently focused on something probably would have heard her, but what was the point of stealth when a single turn of the head from one of them would give them away? She trotted closer, standing on the edge of the pier, reaching her head out to sniff the boat, not too concerned about the humans but the thought of being controlled by one put her on edge, ready to dart away if one came after her.

872 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:59 am

Wildwing

Admin
Quick pause! Before I forget to post this, I wanted to let you know that I wanted the plot with the poachers kidnapping Jury (Silv, are you still okay with that?) and (Naj or Rose) to happen either within this RP day or the next while everyone is still in Wisconsin. Just saying this now so that you guys know it's coming up really soon. Also to let you know that I haven't forgotten even after all these...m-months... >///< Comments, inputs and suggestions are always accepted! Okay, unpause!)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎●︎♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎♋︎■︎♏︎✍︎
♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

873 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 am

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury watched the boat for a moment before trotting closer, looking over her shoulder at her. "I say lets investigate. Chasing may or not happen, we'll have to see. Maybe we can even steal some of their fish- it would make hunting quicker," she told her, quiet so as so not to alert the humans immediately, but not bothering to be quiet enough that they couldn't actually hear her. Anyone close enough that had been not intently focused on something probably would have heard her, but what was the point of stealth when a single turn of the head from one of them would give them away? She trotted closer, standing on the edge of the pier, reaching her head out to sniff the boat, not too concerned about the humans but the thought of being controlled by one put her on edge, ready to dart away if one came after her.
"Ooh, I like that idea!" Najmah smirked, speaking this sentence at about the same volume, if not a little less, than Jury. She let her friend trot ahead a bit before following after. She stopped at the edge of the pier, not stepping on quite yet. She watched her sniff that boat for a second, then lifted her head to warily look at the humans.

The first human (let's call him Bob for now) had finished docking his boat by now, which was the one Jury was sniffing. He was now helping the second human (he'll be Joe) with his boat. The two were bragging to each other about the sizes and amounts of fish they caught. Soon, seeing as Joe's boat was almost docked, Bob stepped back towards his own, excusing himself so he could pack up his catch and go home. He turned and took one more step towards his boat, but immediately froze in place at seeing Jury and Najmah at the end of the pier. His mind seemed to draw a blank for a moment, not knowing what to do. Then realizing they must be after his fish, he growled, grabbed one of Joe's fishing rods and charged the wolves, swinging the wooden end of it at them while aggressively yelling at them to get away.

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Completely Normal, aka Nothing special and will never be a Phoenix/Falcon} ~ ??? {Shade who has yet to be introduced} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf who will be introduced soon...ish}

♓︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎&︎ ⬧︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♋︎●︎●︎⍓︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎◻︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ ✂︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎♏︎✂︎

874 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:44 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(I am totally okay with that still! Excited for it tbh xD) (Man, Bob, you are very protective over those fish)

Jury picked her head up to look into the boat more, sniffing the air. Lots of human, lots of fish. She was about to attempt to hop onto the boat when she heard yelling, instead turning her head to see Bob running at her with one of the sticks they used to capture or control, she wasn't quite sure, the fish. Immediately deciding the fish weren't worth the trouble the human might be able to cause, she turned and ran back down the pier, avoiding Bob as she stopped by the beginning of the pier. Once there, she turned to snarl at him, almost challenging him.

875 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD)

Najmah stumbled backwards at seeing Jury running towards her. Her fur bristled, her paws planted firmly on the ground a few feet behind the pier. She stayed behind Jury, confident she could handle the human, but she was ready to jump in in case she couldn't. Her mind was completely on fighting, retreated not even a possible option in her mind.

Bob ran past his boat after Jury, but stopped a good few feet from her, knowing better than to come too close to the wolf. He yelled at her, stomped on the pier and swung his rod around, trying to scare her off. Given the fact that his full attention was on Jury, he didn't even notice Najmah behind her.

876 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:32 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury flattened her ears and growled, fur bristling, growing more confident when nothing seemed to happen. She snarled at him, stepping closer. He definitely wasn't dangerous, just stupid.

877 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@Wildwing wrote:
@Wildwing wrote:
@LeafTail wrote:"Yeah. Thanks for that. I appreciate it." Granger nodded and gently laid herself down upon the bed of moss, making sure that her leg was relaxed upon the ground. "Hopefully-huh?" She perked her eyes in interest when seeing Rose suddenly slide past her and skid to a sudden stop on her side. "Umm..Rose? What..are you doing?"
Fayru stood where she was, stiff as a branch and eyes wide. Slowly, she blinked.
"So that would be Rose. Are we in danger?" she asked, her voice still somehow monotonic despite the fact that she could not see what was going on.

Rose coughed and pushed herself to sitting position. "S-Sorry guys," she laughed sheepishly, half of her body slumped in pain, "I th-thought I saw a human, but it was... It was just a tree..."

"...So you ran, did not watch where you were going, tripped and tumbled in here?" Fayru asked, relaxing her muscles.

Rose chuckled once again. "Yup! Pretty much! ...So how are you guys doing?"
Bump for Leaf so it doesn't get lost!)

878 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
@SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury flattened her ears and growled, fur bristling, growing more confident when nothing seemed to happen. She snarled at him, stepping closer. He definitely wasn't dangerous, just stupid.
Bob stepped back, genuinely surprised the wolf had not run off by now. Yes, he did know Jury was a wolf. But, being the human he was, he didn't understand just exactly what she was capable of. He just assumed she was like an untamed dog who would cower before humans. ....Ya. There was a reason why Bob was a fisherman and not a hunter.
Frustrated, and angry that Jury wasn't afraid of him, he raised the bottom end of the fishing pole and swung it at her head. (Bob used Swing! Effectiveness pending...)(I did not plan for this to happen. Oh well. My Bob's just exceptionally stupid XP) 

(Oh right. There's also Joe, isn't there?)

"Bob! BOB, NO!!" Joe yelled at Bob, horrified that the other human was picking a fight with another wolf and was probably going to get hurt because of it. He, at least, was smart enough to know not to mess with wolves. Too bad it was Bob's fish that Jury had taken an interest to. (Joe used yell! ...It was not very effective.)

(Najmah waits her turn...)

(...I am so weird XD I'm going to bed, goodnight! *waves to the empty site* Sleep)

879 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:02 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury glared at him, at this point more annoyed than anything with Bob and the yelling Joe. Seeing the swing coming easily, she jumped aside to avoid the pole and turned to lunge for his leg, snapping her jaws around his calf and shaking, attempting to take him down. She hadn't been looking for a fight, but it seemed Bob wouldn't give up his fish without learning what a wolf could do.

(Poor Bob xD why couldn't you just give up the fish? Look at what you've got yourself into, there's teeth in your leg)

880 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Wildwing

Admin
XD Oh yes, poor Bob indeed!)

Now with his leg full of teeth, Bob started screaming bloody murder, dropping his pole and falling backwards onto his toosh. He frantically kicked his free leg at Jury while trying to drag himself backwards and away from her.

Joe came running in and, instead of going for the wolf, he grabbed Bob from behind and began pulling him backwards. He was close to the edge, the lake water right behind him.

Najmah watched all this from the sidelines, startled by all the noise that was coming out of Bob.
"Holy stars, he sounds like a dying moose!" she growled.
A few more seconds of watching, she decided the humans were putting on a pathetic scene.
"Jury, just end it all ready," she called to her friend with a disgusted look at the humans.

881 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury growled, glaring up at him and twitching her ears in annoyance at his screaming. She almost released when Joe ran over, but seeing him grab onto the other human, she kept her grip until she heard Najmah. She had to agree, watching him scream and the other try to help him. It really was a pathetic fight, not that it could even be called one. If humans were smart, these ones certainly were not. Biting down a last time, she lurched forward, shoving Bob, and in result Joe, into the water. She grinned down at them and couldn't help but laugh. Rose had been so frightened of these creatures- who she sent screaming and tumbling into a lake. Sneering, she trotted onto the boat and grabbed one of the largest fish, making her way to Najmah.

882 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Bob let out another scream of pain before Joe let out a yell as they were both shoved into the water.

Najmah breathed a sigh of relief when the annoying screams were silenced after the men splashed in. Seeing Jury laugh out loud, she couldn't help but let out a laugh of her own. Smirking, she padded forward and met up with Jury. "I'd congratulate you, but that seemed way too easy," she snickered to her friend. She looked at the fish the black wolf had taken. "Ooh! Nice one! And to think we barely had to do any work for it! Think I should grab one too?"
After glancing at the men, who were now flailing in the water as they clumsily splashed away from the pier together, she smirked again, not waiting for an answer.
"Ya. I'm definitely taking one."
She santered over to the boat Jury had just padded away from and took a large fish for herself.

883 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:43 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury grinned though it was a bit difficult with the fish, looking over her shoulder to see the two try to swim off, feeling proud despite the fact Najmah was right in that it was far too easy. She trotted into the trees a bit before stopping to let her catch up. She tried to call to her her, but what was meant to be "Think we should tell Rose, or no?" was warped due to the fish.

884 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah turned and quickened her pace to catch up with Jury, not caring enough to send the humans one last look. She made it to her friend's side, and gave her an odd look, not understanding what she was saying.
"Wha?" she asked, her voice muffled by her own fish.

885 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury rolled her eyes at Najmag before setting her fish down for a moment to repeat her question. "Should we tell Rose what we did, or let her think we caught these?" She grabbed her fish, starting to walk again.

886 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah held back a snicker at Jury's eyeroll, listened to her question and then set down her fish to reply.
"I think it would be too much of a hassle to tell her what you did. I mean, how many times has she freaked already, just for mentioning doing something? If she finds out, she'll probably get so mad that she'll get all weird again. Right? Besides, I'm awesome! She'd have no trouble believing I caught the fish!"
She picked her fish back up and walked after Jury.

887 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:25 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury nodded in agreement, grinning a bit. She'd freak if she told her she attacked a human. She did manage to get them food though, so that had to count for something. She wouldn't tell her still, though, it wouldn't be worth the outburst from Rose.

(Skip back to Rose?)

888 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Yup! So...for now, let's pretend Granger is asleep or resting away from the wolves or something until Leaf comes on?)

Rose was laying on her back, looking up at the sky as she waited for her friends to return. She was deep in thought about how she could get the group East in good time, when her brain processed a new smell in the air. Her nose twitched.
Fish?

A short while later, Najmah padded into view, holding her fish proudly. 'Look what we caught!' she tried to say, but the fish made her words sound like gibberish.

Rose craned her head back to see her friends and then rolled to her stomach so that they were no longer upside down.
"Whoa! Where'd you get those?!" she Yipped, wagging her tail excitedly, "Oh, they look so good!"

889 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(I'd say so yeah)

Jury walked in beside Najmah, holding her fish in the same manner. She dropped it near Rose, sitting down. "There was a small pond nearby, and it had some big fish in it. Not many, but enough to catch these," she grinned, glad she was happy. "Couldn't find much in the way of deer or rabbits though,"

890 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah dropped her fish on top of Jury's before settling down near the two sisters. She smirked at Rose, willing her to believe their story.

Rose leaned forward, taking in a deep scent of the fish. For a second, Najmah was afraid the younger wolf would smell something with that powerful nose of hers to give them away, but instead, Rose sighed in content and beamed at the two.
"Wow! You guys are awesome. I've only had fish, like... Once! And it was so good! Kind of slimey though, from what I remember... And stronger in smell than I remember. Hey, you guys aren't even wet! How long ago did you catch these?"
She tilted her head in curiosity rather than suspicion. She was a full grown wolf now, but she was still so very, very naive.

891 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:02 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury almost let her smile drop but just shrugged instead. "We found the water pretty early on, and spent the rest of the time looking for other prey. It's woods, there should have been at least squirrels, but the fish was all we managed to catch."

892 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah stopped herself from breathing a sigh of relief right at the last second, and let herself relax. She grinned at Rose, nodding to confirm her friend's story. Thank goodness Juryoku was a good liar! Otherwise... Najmah frowned at the memory of Rose. ...Lupa? Weird Not-Rose? Whatever, just as long as that never happened again.

"Really? Huh. Well, some days are better for hunting than others, I guess!" Rose giggled, believing her sister's story, "Then again, this place is a little close to a human city, so prey on land would be a little more cautious. So it's not your fault! I'm grateful you caught these fish though! Nice work!" she beamed.

Najmah glanced over at Jury and gave her a look that asked, 'Should we feel guilty about this?'

893 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury glanced at Najmah, tempted to admit that they stole the fish. "I guess so, yeah. The humans aren't that dangerous though," she replied with a shrug, trying to gauge her reaction to the statement before to the fact that she fought one. Well, bit one. It was hardly a fight.

894 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah froze up, feeling the blood drain from her face as she made a horrified, strained expression.
You idiot, you weren't supposed to reply out loud! she wanted to yell at Jury.

Rose blinked in confusion and tilted her head to the side. "...Um... That was...random," she remarked. She looked over at Najmah's face and her confusion quickly turned to suspicion.
"...Hey. What's going on? Is there something you aren't telling me?" she questioned sternly.

(Um... Jury did reply out loud, right? Because if not, I am sorry for misreading that, heh heh... ^.^')

895 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(Lol no you read it right. She felt guilty too so she wanted to see how Rose might react if she told her the truth so she just said that kind of test)

Jury raised an eyebrow at Rose, ignoring Najmah. "It wasn't exactly very random. You said the prey would be more cautious, but the humans aren't really much of a threat, so they shouldn't be so scared. They aren't exactly im much danger from them." She shook her head, trying to assure her nothing was worth being suspicious about. "I told you everything- we found the water, got the fish, explored a bit and came back."

896 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh! I see! Okay, good, I was afraid I was messing up, phew!)

*facepalm* I completely forgot I typed that line about the human city. XD I'm sorry! I'm aweful, lol! Oh well! XD)

Rose blinked and looked at Jury, all traces of suspicion disappearing from her face.

Geez, get it together Naj! Najmah growled to herself, forcing her face to relax so that she was no longer making that aweful expression. She clamped her jaw shut and decided to just watch, her tail twitching guiltily.

"Oh right! I did say that!" Rose giggled, "Sorry, I believe you. But you're underestimating humans again. They are dangerous, and not only that, they are mean. Especially to prey animals! Apparently, they like throwing rocks and stuff at prey just for fun! And, if they end up catching them, they'll just kill them and leave them to rot. Oh! One time, Lupa saw a human torturing a squirrel that was caught in a trap! Not a bear trap, a small one made for prey. But still, it wasn't good at all!"

897 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:06 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Though she still didn't consider them dangerous, she had to admit they sounded like mean creatures. "Well they can't kill us with rocks, so I think we're safe. Squirrels, maybe not, but you'd need to be stupid to mess with wolves, just about every animal knows that." She remembered the one from before while saying that, but she was sure he wasn't very smart. Don't attack things with pointy teeth, that should be something everyone knows. "A wolf could deal with one easily I'm sure. Squirrels can't defend against anything."

898 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:40 pm

LeafTail

Wolf
Granger stirred from her resting place near the group, grumbling as she stood on all three paws casually. "Hmm..?" She watched them quietly, listening to the conversation after having a small rest from her less exciting activities of conversing and listening to the other animals talk about humans again. "Humans, humans, humans..blah, blah. They don't understand the pain those horrible creatures cause, do they? The way they TALK about it so casually, as if they-" granger stood rigidly where she was with a tense expression before shaking her orange pelt to rid herself of the anger building within her heart.
'Don't worry about it. They will understand soon enough, if I'm correct about what little they know of human behavior by now. Maybe, though.' She padded out from under the shade and let her flaming orange pelt shine in the sun, stretching to rid herself of any tension.

899 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Can't kill us with rocks, huh? Rose repeated mentally. She grimaced, her ears laying flat against her head, as she recalled a memory of Lupa's involving blood, death, and the sounds of unnatural thunder.
That's not exactly true. Is it Lupa?
Those weren't rocks. But, when humans are a part of the equation... If there is a will, there is a way, the voice in her head replied.

"...Yeah. Right," Rose replied absentmindedly to her sister.

Najmah noticed movement behind Rose and turned her attention to Granger. "Well look who decided to wake up," she smirked, interrupting the sisters' conversation, "Hey fox! Any longer and I would have assumed you were dead and eaten you!"
"Najmah!"

(This is my new favorite quote! I will remember it forever! XD ->
'Don't attack things with pointy teeth. That should be something everybody knows.' ~Juryoku
I want it on a T-Shirt. I am serious! Lol )

900 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:41 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury flicked her ears at the noise, turning her gaze to the fox with distaste. Why Rose felt the need to help every creature they came across was beyond her. She was almost surprised she was able to hunt without getting upset over a kill. Instead of paying Granger any more attention, she started to eat part of the fish she had brought back, looking at Najmah and Rose. "Do you know when we're headed out?" she asked no one in particular, eager to get home.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum