"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! Thanks XD)

Smart girl stiffened when the wolf growled at her. Slowly, she moved back, being sure to stay at least slightly in front of her friends so they would move too.
"Uh...ha ha... Sorry, I think my ears went dead for a moment. For some reason, I thought you said wolves would tear our throats out?" the shorter chuckled uneasily, not noticing he was gradually being forced back away from Jury.
"...Ya. I believe I did say that," small girl replied, finally averting her eyes away from the wolf in an act submission.
The other teens paled and the shorter male gulped. "Ah ha ha ha... Then maybe we should call the cops or something?" he suggested, suddenly seeming fearful.

Najmah watched from where she hid. She wasn't hiding because she was afraid or anything, it was just...she had decided that if these things turned out to be dangerous after all, she could at least get out of there in one piece. ...Okay, she wouldn't abandon Jury, but facing a whole group of these creatures like that was stupid! Plus, she had to admit, this was actually quite fascinating...

(oh! You know what would be interesting? What if someone happens to be walking their dog along the street Najmah is on?)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

152 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:07 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury growled lowly, ears flat and teeth bared. She could smell their fear as they finally started backing away, finally seeming to understand. She'd come to the conclusion that they were very uneducated on how the animals in the woods acted, though they seemed to be able to get that a wolf was dangerous at least, even if it took a while. Why would another creature trust a wolf? Wolves don't trust wolves. she questioned mentally. She barked at them again. "Do you finally understand a wolf is not your friend?"

(Totally! I think I'd be interesting to see how they'd react to the dog. xD I'm talking about them as if we don't write what they do.)

153 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Wildwing

Admin
The smallest girl couldn't take it any more. With a terrified shriek, she turned tail and ran. ...Despite the fact she didn't have a tail... At the scream, the once bravest of the girls broke and ran after her friend. The two boys, however, scrambled to their feet from their crouched positions and got behind smart girl, clinging to her and using her as a human shield like the men they were.
"P-Police? Ya?" the taller boy pressed in a shaky voice, his eyes wide in fear.
Her muscles stiff and her instincts screaming danger, the remaining girl gave a quick nod, too afraid to speak. Both boys immediately whipped out their phones with one hand while still shrinking behind their female friend.

"Whoa!"
Najmah pulled her head back behind the barrier and watched as the two fleeing females raced right past her face. After watching after their running forms for a moment longer, she looked back around the barrier at Jury and the remaining teens. As she continued watching, she began to feel uneasy.
Maybe I should call her off...

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

154 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:25 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury startled at the scream, stepping back. She decided that both them and her had enough, quickly making her way back to the other wolves. She knew it had a been a stupid idea, and yes, that Najmah would probably be angry with her, but she was too curious about the teens and had to have a closer look. "Don't say a word, Najmah. I was just curious." Jury barked to justify her actions.

155 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah glared at her friend and resisted the urge to tell her off. She struggled for a moment, trying to figure out what she could say. Finally, she just went with, "You are an idiot."

The smart teen relaxed gradually as the wolf finally turned and walked away in the direction her friends had fled. Walked she had noticed, not run.
Good, she thought, She's not chasing after those two. Which means it's not hungry for humans. But it looked ready to bite. ...Not good... I'm glad none of us were stupid enough to mess with it directly. But how long 'til it meets someone who does?
She turned around to face her two male friends to see that they were both speaking urgently into their phones.
Wolf...you'd better start runnin'

156 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:06 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury rolled her eyes, "Come on, you had to have been curious about these things too. Now let's go before they start screaming again," she replied calmly, slightly amused.

157 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Curiosity killed the cat," Najmah growled under her breath, turning away, "What's to say it won't kill us too?"
She sighed and shook her head. "Alright. Lead on, oh fearless leader, and try not to get us killed."

Rose turned a corner only to nearly get trampled by a pair of running and screaming humans. With a yelp, she jumped back, feeling the wind hit her face as they raced right passed her. She stood frozen there, her eyes wide in surprise before she slowly peered around the tall white fence and looked in the direction they had come from.
Um...what exactly were they running from and why?
You know exactly as much as I do, deary, the voice in her head sounded, But I have two theories. They were either running from perverts, or 'big, rabid dogs', aka, your friends. Which would you go with?
With a groan, Rose lowered her head and let it hang, dreading every minute that past.
"Guys...what the heck are you getting yourselves into..." she growled.

158 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:49 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
"Please. It's not like there was anything to afraid of, other than their loud noises." Jury retorted, trotting out from their hiding place, going the opposite direction that the humans were standing, still sounding frantic. "Still want to explore, or head back?" she asked, looking over her shoulder before going far. She didn't care much, if she wanted she would explore later.

159 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"I honestly don't care. You decide," Najmah replied, trotting after Jury.

(Geez, now where's Eco? Lol)

Rose stepped out from behind the fence, looking ahead at the three figures far ahead of her. Her emotions were a mix of relief and frustration. She ran after her friends.
"Jury! Juryoku! Najmah!" she yelled.

160 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(It'd be awesome for the giant wolf to show himself to the boys xD Haha, they though Jury was big...)

She shrugged, about to respond when she heard Rose. She stopped, turning around. "Hey, Rose! You totally missed seeing how these things react to wolves!" she barked, trotting toward her, not going near the humans again.

161 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:05 am

Wildwing

Admin
Yes! Exactly! XD)

Najmah pricked her ears and turned, surprised to see her friend running towards them. She smirked, assuming that the smaller wolf had gotten scared as usual and needed them to protect her. She started padding towards her after Jury passed her.

"Actually, not really!" Rose snarled, glaring angrily at her sister, "They ran past me, screaming. What the crap did you do?!"

Najmah immediately stopped in her tracks, gaping in shock at Rose. Rose...is angry?! Whoa...this...is so weird. I've never seen her angry before...

162 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:39 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury was taken back. "What? I growled at them to see how they reacted, big deal. You wouldn't freak out if I scared a deer, would you?" she retorted in annoyance after getting over her brief confusion. "I'm not treating these things any different than I would any other animal."

163 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"No I wouldn't freak out, because deer don't have the power to wipe out THE ENTIRE WOLF RACE!!" Rose yelled, thrusting her muzzle to her sister's face, "These aren't deer, they are HUMAN. You can't just treat them like you would any other animal! They are far too dangerous for that! There is a REASON why that Lupus-forsaken species was removed from the planet, don't you understand?!"
She suddenly cut herself short, taking a step back. Lowering her head and speaking in a softer voice, she continued after a moment.
"...No. Of course you don't understand. You don't know what I know. You are ignorant and you should have listened to me. Because of that, we might just die, all four of us."

164 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
"As if." Jury snapped in frustration. "All they did was want to touch my fur and when I growled they fled. They have no claws or fangs. There's no danger I can see from these creatures. And I don't need to listen to you, I can take care of myself around these things without your crazy theories, thank you very much. I can do what I like," she growled, stepping back after Rose had shoved her face at her own. What was she thinking? She was being crazy.

165 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Rose glared up at Jury, snarling. What was with her sister?! Why was she being so...so stubborn! And ignorant. Erg!! She made her so, so angry! What was the point in being here?! If she decided to underestimate humans, fine! She didn't have to listen to her! She could just-

Sorry deary, but I'm afraid this is where I cut in.

And suddenly, Rose was no longer in control of her own body.

Her face and posture relaxing, "Rose" looked at Jury through somber eyes. She sighed, shook her head, and looked at the ground. She was silent for a moment before looking back at the wolf, her facial expression almost sad.
"Juryoku," she said, her voice soft, "There is so much you do not know about the human race. This is the first time you've seen and met with one of the few of that species. Behind that soft skin and those fangless teeth, there is a great danger. I assure you of this. And right now, this danger is headed our way. I've seen it. Please, come with me. Let's leave this place before they find us, and I will explain in further detail. I am sorry I yelled, I was afraid. But I'm asking you, please, for the next few minutes, just trust me. Please."
Nothing was different about the sound of her voice. Except the slight difference in the way she used her words and the slight power to her voice, to the others, she would sound like plain old Rose.

166 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury's anger was quickly replaced with uneasiness at her sisters words, both by the way she spoke and what she said. She was silent as she spoke, listening intently. "What do you mean you've seen it?" Jury questioned, confused. "You haven't seen these any more than we have. How could you know any of that?" How could her little sister know anything about them? The way she spoke reminded her of when they had looked for the camp but she insisted on staying for the night. It was strange. She spoke differently. "Alright," she sighed. "Just explain what you know, Rose."

167 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:04 am

Wildwing

Admin
'Rose' smiled softly and closed her eyes.
"...On my way here," she said, as if remembering, "While I was tailing you, I saw it. The danger."
She opened her eyes and looked Jury directly in the eye.
"To explain it would take time. More time than what we have right now. I will explain everything I know, but please, I am asking you, come with me to a safe place. Make haste!"
With that, she turned and began trotting away at a fast pace, gaining speed with every step. She didn't look back.

Najmah stood in stunned silence, not sure what to make of the exchange between her two friends. Her fur prickling, she moved forward as Rose trotted away.
"...'Make haste'?" she asked in confusion.

168 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:48 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stared after Rose in confusion, Najmah saying what she thought. "What on Earth has gotten into her?" she asked, confused, looking at Najmah. She hesitated in following Rose, trotting forward a few steps and looking at Najmah uneasily before trotting after Rose, keeping her distance from the younger wolf.

169 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah shook her head in bewilderment, keeping the pace with the black she wolf. "I honestly have no idea," she replied, feeling just as uneasy as her friend.

'Rose' finally looked over her shoulder, and right then, a police car drove past the street they were on. Her eyes widening and fur bristling, she quickly surveyed the surrounding area with her eyes. Every house on this street had a tall, white fence, each with a lever for a handle on the door. Though several houses had cars in their driveways, a good few looked empty and abandoned. ...At least, temporarily.
"This way! Quickly!" she called softly to the others, heading to the nearest empty house. Going to the door of the fence, she reared up on her hind legs, pressed her forepaw down on the lever to unlock the door, and pushed it open.

170 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury followed her, confused yet again when Rose opened part of barrier instead on hopping over it. The creature that rushed past the path they were walking on momentarily startled her, but she calmed once it was gone and she realized it was just another of those things they'd seen the first night on the path in the woods. Harmless, as far as she knew.

171 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:16 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[Sorry I've been MIA for so long! Blush]

Silence was wandering through the woods near where the others were, following a well-beaten path smothered in the scent of the tall, seemingly harmless creatures, as well as the strange wolf-like scent. He followed it for a ways until it re-emerged onto the hard white path, and looked up and down the path just in time to see his friends going through a door in the barrier. He noticed Rose was leading the way, which meant that she had followed them, which probably was a good thing since Rose seemed to actually know things about this place. He sighed and trotted along the path up to where they were going through the barrier.

172 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
You should be! ):< ..Nah, jk Lol But seriously! I was getting worried!)

...Now if only we had Lynx...)

RP post to be posted! I ran out of time, so I'll type it later)

173 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:32 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[XD well, I'm here, and I'm alive. Smile Sorry I worried you XD]

174 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah followed Jury, glancing at Rose in confusion as she passed, thinking the same things as the black wolf.

Once everyone was in the backyard, 'Rose' checked the outside to make sure no human had spotted them before closing the door. She turned and faced the other three. "We'll stay here for a little while. In the meantime, I will answer any questions you have about the current situation," she stated calmly.

175 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:15 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stared at her, ready for answers to her strange knowledge. "Why do you think those creatures are dangerous? And how do you know so much all of a sudden? You haven't seen any more than we have- you shouldn't know anything, even less than us because you stayed behind." Jury demanded, uneasy and irritated.

176 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Silence looked from wolf to wolf. "Did I miss something?" he asked, looking at Rose, who seemed to be acting even more crazy than normal, then to Jury, who was supposed to be the leader of this whole thing and yet seemed confused as well. "Yes, Rose, I think you have some explaining to do," He said after Juryoku's demand for answers.

177 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Ya, actually, you did," Najmah growled softly to Silence, "Where the heck were you? Actually, nevermind, I don't really care."

(I feel so bad!! Najmah's so mean to Silence! >.<)
(Najmah: Aaaand who's fault is that?)

The young she-wolf smirked softly to herself and looked at Jury with an impish look in her eye.
"You are absolutely right," she said, "I shouldn't know more about these human beings. Before today, I've never seen them before." Then her smirk grew wider. "At least...that's what Rose would say. I on the other hand, have seen...well. What haven't I seen, honestly? So, with that in mind, why wouldn't I know more than you about Homo Sapiens? ...That's their scientific name, by the way, in case you didn't know. Which, of course, you didn't." She laughed joyously, seeming to love every word that came out of her mouth. Then she stopped, suddenly seeming to realise something. "Oh! Where are my manners?" She turned her attention back to the three wolves. "Technically, we haven't even met yet! Allow me to introduce myself!" She stepped forward and lowered her upper body close to the ground, taking a bow. "I am Lupa, the First Guide of the Waxing Gibbous Moon and the other spirit inhabiting this body. And you should know..." She looked up with a smug look on her face. "Considering that I am the all-knowing Guide and all... Whatever comes out of my mouth is only about 100% accurate."

178 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:24 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
(xD I wish you could see the adorable and ridiculous image of Rose bowing I have in my head... Lol like in the lion king, and all the animals bowing with one leg out and one tucked under the body, her smiling like a madman. xD)

Jury just stared her blankly. Homo what? Scientific? What is she talking about? Jury looked at her silently, trying to take in what she was saying. "Excuse me?" was what she finally said. The smug look on her face, the smirk, this was not Rose. That much she knew. But... It was. "No. Your Rose. You supposed to be Rose. Not anyone else. Rose," she stated simply, seemingly shocked into a calmness. "Not a... spirit."
Jury seemed to be understanding, shaking off the confysion and shock. "Inhabiting her body? All knowing guide?" she questioned outloud. She didn't like the sound of that. The smirks and the way she spoke of herself irritated her enough, but the way she spoke about being a guide was one of the main things. Inhabiting her sisters body, controlling her. It sound wrong. Mystical spiritual being or not, Jury didn't like her.

Last edited by SilverstarWarrior* on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

179 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:13 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Silence ignored Najmah's remark, and listened intently to "Rose". When she mentioned being a Guide, he froze. This was no joke. Rose was being...Inhabited, by something that was ancient, and crazy powerful as well. It had now taken control of her body, and they had no way of knowing what i might do next.

180 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
That's the image I had in MY head! XD I didn't think lion king, but that is definitely how you would describe the image in my head Lol)

Najmah only gaped at "Rose" in disbelief, feeling so confused and uneasy. She had no words.

Lupa smirked again and pulled herself back to her own height. Or rather...Rose's own height. "Wow! I haven't even got to the humans yet, and I've already blown your minds!" she giggled, "Don't worry though! You'll get used to it! Maybe... So! We've got a little time to kill before we can go. You have questions, right? You wanted me to explain stuff? So ask, and I'll explain! Just try to keep up."
She said this last part cockily with a smug look on her face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum