"Against the darkness, there must a1way5 be a light." -- Tyrin
"The lone wo1f is strong, but nothing compares to 7he might of the pack." -- Drellan
"Strength i2 not everything. Wars can be won at the banquet table, and a single blade of grass can ripple the who1e pond." --Kale
"There is no order without chao5, no good without evil, and no light without shadow. It's knowing the spaces between that gets you results." -- Syrune
"Honor before v1ctory, and victory be2ore death." -- Kelldan
" ... " -- Silence
"Every choice you make has consequences. 3ut every choice you make against me has even worse ones." -- Agathar
"Life is full of secrets. The more you try and unr8vel, the more questions you will find." -- Dalkota
"I am the whispers you hear in the dark. I am the shiver that comes in Autumn nights. I am the eyes you think are watch9ng, and I am the fear that takes all great warriors." -- Zarrock
"An enemy is a friend you hold a grudge against. If we would only for9ive each other, enemies would not exist. Only friends who are just as flawed as you and me." -- Rose
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." -- Finnican
"Dishonesty doesn't mean you are lying. It means you are hiding the complete truth through lies, or partial-truths, or avoiding the subject altogether." -- Rinka
BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF BAD WOLF

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 34]

121 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh, don't worry. I've been there Lol I know exactly how you feel)

Najmah glanced up at Silence and smirked. "Hey, shorty," she said, deciding in the moment to make fun of his height, "How's the weather up there?"

(*struggles to refrain from smacking Najmah in the back of the head*)

(I don't think you did. I'd like to hear it! But first, what's a Warg? I swear I've heard that word somewhere before...)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

"The moon is beautiful." -{LOCKED}

122 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[Ah! Very Happy A Warg is basically, well, traditionally, a large and evil type of ancient wolf. They are in The Hobbit movie, I believe, or at least the book. But I have a slightly different idea of Wargs...I shall post it to the chat thread for you to reads.]

123 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Oh! And suddenly, the word "Warg" doesn't sound like giant insect Lol It actually sounds cool! Alright! Can't wait to hear your idea!)

Najmah {A Mighty Wolf/My firstborn} ~ Rinka {Phoenix/Falcon/Queen} ~ Rose {Magi/Wolf} ~  Fayru {Magi/Falcon} ~ Nykoru {Phoenix/Falhawk} ~ Finnican {Falcon/Completely Normal, aka Still won't be a Phoenix} ~ ??? {Identity Locked} ~ Abanak {Shade/Eagle/Lieutenant/Former Assassin} ~ Thalak {The only Grizzly Bear of the ROA herd} ~ Yanuvik {Wolf who hasn't been formally introduced yet} ~ Dante {Another Wolf who hasn't been introduced yet/the 'black sheep' of his pack} ~ Kodi {Wolf dad who has been introduced}

124 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury grinned. "I'd be happy to lead us," she replied confidently, trotting out from the shadow of the buildings. She chuckled at Najmah teasing Silence, tail wagging. Now that she knew what to expect, this new place was making her excited, and she wanted to explore. "Stop chatting and lets go!" she barked good-naturedly, looking around. "You alright with exploring a bit before we leave? Never know when we have another chance to."

125 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Silence just nodded and followed Jury, ignoring Najmah's jokes.

126 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 am

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah laughed and followed Jury. "You know how I feel about exploring!" she said, "The real thing you should ask is how long do we explore?"
She then glanced at the large Yukon wolf and smirked. "...I guess 'Silence' isn't just your name, huh? It's a description."

127 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:57 am

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Silence just stared at her for a moment or two, and then snarled loudly, inches from Najmah's face. He then sat back and smiled friendly-ly. "Oh, I can make some noise, if needed, he said."

128 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah immediately jerked away, her fur bristling. She was ready to attack, snarling back at Silence when she realized he had punked her. Growling in disapproval, and shamed by her reaction, she turned her nose to the sky and stomped ahead of Silence, refusing to reply with words.
Jerk, she thought, her face hot under her fur in embarrassment.

129 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Making me see you? What a joke," Rose muttered, deliberately looking ahead at the humans so she wouldn't have to look at the spirit of the Original Guide.
"Hey now! Don't be showing me attitude!" Lupa said with a frown.
Rose snorted and glared at her from the corner of her eye. "...I think I have the right to do what I want," she said with a slight growl, "Oh wait. But you don't seem to think that."
Lupa blinked and sighed, shaking her head. "Oh you poor, innocent, little wolf. When are you going to grow up?"
This hit the mark. Suddenly overcome with unfamiliar rage, Rose turned on Lupa with a feral snarl and swiped her paw at her, aiming to smack her across the face. But Lupa just stepped back, easily avoiding the blow. The white she-wolf raised an eyebrow at the gray. "...You are a wolf. Your claws are only meant for traction and digging. They are not weapons. Why not use your fangs?
"Look, I didn't ask to be possessed!" Rose snarled, "I didn't ask to stand back and let my thoughts to be taken over by your words! You want me to grow up? Well, maybe I don't want to! What if I do? What if all growing up means is you get to take over my body completely for your own special purposes? Look at you! You are already making me hallucinate just to see you! What's next, huh? You deceive me into doing something I would never do? You start taking control of my body while I'm asleep? Is that what you're going to do?"
Lupa stared at Rose for a long moment, her face expressionless. She then looked up and toward something else. "...You should have kept your voice down," was her reply.
Rose, blinking in shock and feeling furious that the white hallucination had just completely ignored her rant, looked ahead to see both humans looking in her direction. She stiffened and slowly lowered herself closer to the ground. Crap! They heard me! For a long moment, as the young wolf's heart raced rapidly and her body trembled, she watched both humans continue to search her area with their eyes before finally, much to her relief, the male turned to the female and shrugged his shoulders. Rose breathed again, her chest heaving with every one she took in.
"...I wonder what's going on?" she heard Lupa mutter.
The younger she-wolf looked up at her with a glare. "...One's male, one's female. Maybe they're courting?"
With a smirk, Lupa shook her head. "No. Well, you are right about their genders, but it is not likely they are courting. Look."
Frowning in confusion, Rose looked ahead again. All she saw were the talking humans. "No, look in front of the house, next to the drive way. ...The white path leading to the garage. ...Just look at the big blue and white thing!"
And so Rose looked and she blinked in surprise when she noticed the boulder sized thing Lupa was referring to. "What is that?" she asked.
"They have many names. Automobile, vehicle, car... It was... Is the main mode of transportation for humans. But this one's special. Why, you ask? Because it belongs to that male in blue. And what's so special about the male? ...He's known as a 'cop' by normal humans. Which means he is part of the police force. Or, to simplify it for you, he's like a guard.
Rose looked at Lupa in surprise. "He's a guard? Then...what's he doing here, of all places? I don't see any other guards."
Lupa's smirk widened. "That would be because, they don't need to be here. You see, humans have a special way of communicating with one another from long distances. I won't get into it. But, when a human needs special help, they call the police, and the police comes to them. Depending on what the problem is, the police could either come in just ones or twos, or an entire pack. Now, like you said, there's only one cop here. That means that whatever happened isn't too important. It could mean that she saw someone suspicious looking in her neighborhood and she's worried about the rest of her family and/or community. It could also mean that certain stray animals, such as say, your wolf friends, trespassed on her territory and she freaked out. Wouldn't be too bad of a story, considering their scent trails lead directly to her home. But hey! Don't worry! At least Animal Control isn't here!"
Rose was staring at Lupa in confusion, her mind a mixture of worry for her friends and puzzlement at what the white she-wolf was saying. She opened her muzzle to ask a question when at that moment, a large white van drove up to the house. With one look at the new car, Lupa stiffened and a low growl sounded from her throat. "Great. I spoke to soon. Rose, you need to leave. Now."
"What? What's going-"
"Shut up and do as I say. I'll explain later. But you have to go. Right now. And whatever you do, don't let them see you."
With that, the Original Guide spontaneously disappeared, leaving the New Guide alone in her clump of bushes.

130 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:05 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
"We'll just wander around for awhile, until we've seen what this place offers." Jury smiled in reply to Najmahs response, looking around for a good place to start exploring. She whipped her around when Silence snarled, her own lips drawn back. "Watch it, Yukon." Jury snarled, growling.

131 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:45 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
Silence shrugged and shook his head at Jury. "Let's just go," he said, sighing.

132 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:16 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury huffed in annoyance at the large wolf, trotting ahead, nose constantly to the ground or in the air, learning the new scents.

133 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Najmah followed Jury. She looked off to the side and blinked in surprise. "Hey! That strange black path is here!" she said, pointing to the road leading to the city, "Strange... It seems to separate the dens... Wait, the dens! They look...so much stranger up close..."

134 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:17 pm

The Great Random Member

Tiger
[Lolz, 'Strange' is the theme of this plot.]

Silence sniffed at some short, stubby, bright green grass to the side of the hard white rock path. There was a scent marking here, that smelled similar to wolf, again the same scent as around the den they had been to earlier.

135 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:12 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury sniffed at one of the dens, the same strange scent as the creature that lived in the other one, slightly different. "So those creatures live in all of these.. But I'm still curious about the wolves living here. The creatures seemed to be terrified of us, so I don't know why there's so much wolf scent here mixed in with theirs."

136 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am

Wildwing

Admin
"Actually, it didn't start out terrified, remember?" Najmah pointed out to Jury as she inspected a strange (XD) looking metal boulder (car) nearby, referring to the woman they had met earlier, "It was hesitant, but...I don't think it was really...terrified. At least, until after I growled. I wonder...since there seems to be so many wolves out here, maybe they and those creatures... Nevermind, it's a stupid thought."

137 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury nodded slowly. "Right. If a wolf didn't mind their company.. No. A wolf could never want to stay with such creatures. Right? I think I just might die if one of those things lived with the pack. No one would want to stay with them." she murmured.

138 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Right," Najmah replied in agreement, "So...what are they-"
She abruptly cut herself off at the sound of several horrible, unfamiliar shrieking sounds coming from the near distance.

A few blocks away, a group of juvenile human creatures, 3 female, 2 male, were goofing off. One of the males had silently snuck behind one of the females and scared her just for fun. She screamed and, unintentionally scaring the two other females, they screamed too. The males were now currently laughing at the females while the females glared murderously at them before eventually joining in.

139 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury flinched at the screams, ears twitching towards the noise, turning to look at what caused it. Narrowing her eyes, she trotted closer to them, trying her best to stay out of sight but not too worried about safety. The creatures were harmless.

140 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"What the heck was that?!" Najmah growled in surprise, her fur bristling. After a second of hesitation, she followed after Jury, albeit more cautiously.

After the group of teenagers got over their main laugh attack, they started walking with no particular destination in mind. They continued chuckling and started chatting with one another, unknowingly heading in the wolves' direction.

141 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:39 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury stood beside the barrier in front of the den she was at, her black fur standing out as she watched the teenagers. These creatures are strange.. She stepped back a bit, lowering her head as they came closer, silently analyzing the teens.

142 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Wildwing

Admin
The teenagers continued walking, blissfully ignorant of the world around them as they laughed, until one by one, they noticed the black wolf in front if them and stopped in their tracks. They stared at her with wide eyes.
"...Dang!" the shorter of the two males said in his strange human language, "That is one HUGE dog!"
"Holy crap, it's like a mini horse! I dare you to sit on it," the female behind him said playfully.
"G-Guys...I'm a-allergic to dogs..." the smallest of all the teens murmured fearfully.
"Here doggie, doggie, doggie!" the taller male coaxed, kneeling down and tapping the ground in front of him, "Here..." He tilted his head. "...Girl?"
"Um...guys? I don't think that's a dog..." the girl behind everyone said in a quiet voice, unheard by her friends.

"Jury, what are you doing?! Get back over here!" Najmah hissed from behind the barrier, trying to stay out of sight of the teens.

143 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury ignored Najmah, trotting forward a bit, unafraid, standing only a few feet away from the teens, too curious about the creatures. She didn't get any closer, just standing in front of the boy calling her, head tilted, taking in their strange new smell and sounds.

144 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Good girl!" the taller teenage boy cooed, holding out his hand for her to smell.
"Aaw! She's so cute!!" the only female who wasn't wary of the wolf squealed, reaching out to pet Jury.
"Ya. As cute as a mini horse can be," the shorter male snickered as he also reached forward to pet her.
Meanwhile, the smallest girl of the group was hiding behind the quiet, most wary one. While the smaller trembled, the calmer studied the black "dog" almost apprehensively. She blinked in surprise when everyone else reached for it.
"Idiots! Don't-" she started, but it was too late. While the taller boy had been patiently waiting for what she knew was a wolf to step closer, the shorter was scratching the area behind the ears and the girl was rubbing its shoulder.

145 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:50 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury timidly stretched her neck out to sniff his hand without stepping closer, watching the different reactions they all had to her. Most seemed rather excited and very trusting, which would be a death wish to any other animal, but almost seemed like the natural attitude for the new creatures. She hadn't realized that they had reached out to touch her, tensing when she did, momentarily freezing with surprise before jumping back with a growl.

146 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Wildwing

Admin
"Whoa!"
Immediately, the three teenagers snatched their hands away. Then the taller male laughed. "Guess she's a little moody, huh?" he snickered. Then, using his "doggy voice", he said, "Hey, it's okay girl! I'm not going to hurt you."
"Guys," the tall, wary female said abruptly, stepping forward and placing her hand on the shorter male's shoulder, "We should leave it alone. Come on, let's go."
Much to her apparent annoyance, they ignored her and continued trying to get Jury to come closer to them.

You idiotic wolf, what the crap are you doing?! Najmah snarled mentally, watching the exchange from behind the barrier, I get it. You're trying to show you are brave by not showing fear. But this is just plain stupid! Just get back here before something happens already!!

(just so you know, if you want, you can take control of some of the humans. I don't have to be the one controlling every single person they meet, lol! Lol)

147 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:29 am

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury didn't move closer this time, only slowly circling around to the other two teens, not going closer to them, just watching. She was curious why they were behaving so differently. The taller of the two wary ones didn't seen very trusting of her, and the shorter seemed scared. Seems like they're the only sensible ones... she muttered mentally, You should never go up to a dangerous animal. Lucky for me, these things don't even have claws. She growled at the shorter boy, staying put.

(Haha, I know. Humans just aren't my thing with rping. I probably will, for now I'm just enjoying my curious wolf xD)

148 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Lol! Okey dokey then!)

"Oh ho ho! She's growling at you!" the careless female laughed to the shorter boy, giving him a playful shove.
"No! She's growling at you!" the shorter boy laughed back, returning the shove.
The taller boy rolled his eyes at the two with a smirk. Then continued looking earnestly at the "dog" trying to appear friendly so she would hopefully come closer and let him pet her.
The scared girl stiffened and grabbed onto the wary girl's sleeves, moving so her new human shield was always between her and the big, black canine. "W-What's it doing?" she stuttered uneasily, growing more fearful as time passed by, "Why is it looking at us like that?..."
The wary, and apparently the smartest teen watched Jury through narrowed eyes, not resisting when her smaller friend turned her. She made eye contact with the abnormally large canine, and though she knew she shouldn't do that with a wild animal, she didn't remove her gaze.
"Guys, I'm not kidding," she said, her tone low and dark, "Back up. That's not a dog, that's a wolf."
The small girl behind her squeaked in alarm and immediately backed up. Meanwhile, the other three teens stayed put, but they turned to the smarter girl in interest.
"A wolf? I thought it was a weird looking husky!" the taller boy exclaimed, "Cool!"
"So it's a wolf? Big deal. I still want to pet it," the shorter boy said, "Besides! What's the difference between a wolf and a dog?"
"One is domestic and the other is ready to tear your throat out in a heartbeat," smart girl growled, "Now back away slowly."

149 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Admin
Too...many...characters! *dies*

Najmah: *uses random powers to revive* It'll be over soon, deal with it.

*sticks tongue out at Najmah*

150 Re: The Wild Adventures Untold on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

Bear
Jury growled at the boy again, not moving any closer. Only the two seemed to not want to be near her. She was beginning to feel that these creatures were even stupider than she had first thought. She listened to them speak, the shorter male seeming to make a noise that resembled a laugh when she growled. When the smarter girl made eye contact, she growled louder, pulling her lips back slightly to reveal her teeth. "Are going to be stupid now too?" she growled in annoyance. No creature could possibly be this dumb!

(xD It was an awesome post though)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum